Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Erin S.
Pearcy, AR
It was a good idea, but when I use it, it comes off orange and unnatural looking. It doesn't actually change to your skin tone.
Caroline S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
It didn't even look like I put anything on and after about a week the foundation turned ORANGE! Naaassstttyyyyyyy! I hate almay.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
I never had a need for foundation, but after finding a few zits, this brand helped me cover them up with a nice blending tone!
Valerie D.
Santa Fe, NM
I used this for years and I really like it in the summer when you don't want heavy skin. The colors always match and its cheap!
Cat L.
Morganton, Nc
I was not impressed with this product. For me it was not a natural color ad was greasy. It also did not last on my skin long.
Breanna F.
Lewis Center, OH
It's hard for me to find a product for my skin tone. This product generally matches well and leaves me with a seamless finish.
Jessica M.
Used to wear this foundation every day! but it started to be too much for me! It seems heavier then most foundations nowadays.
Angelica G.
All of their products are disappointing. I have not used a product that I was happy with. There softie eyeshadows are horrible.
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
This foundation is good if your looking for a natural look. It blends pretty well but I love my make up to have full coverage.
Melissa S.
Mine Hill , NJ
Despite the "smart shade" name, it barely looks natural. It tends to lean towards the orangey side and makes my skin feel icky.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.