BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Julie D.
Manistee, MI
I have used powdered mineral foundation for years but as I get older I found that it was settling into my fine lines around my eyes. I thought I would try this as it was on sale and I had a coupon. I always try new stuff that way. Well, I like the color matching. I don't have to worry about a line on my chin. That's why I originally switched to mineral makeup. I couldn't seem to find a good color match and had a line. But I don't really like how dry it is. By dry I mean that when I used to use wet foundation I remember it being smoothr and easier to put on. This product is a bit dry in that it doesn't spread easily. I use my fingers to put it on, not a sponge, maybe that's my problem. But I have tried that method in the past without luck. Anyway, I think it's an ok product but I wouldn't search it out to purchase again.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
I was really disappointed when I bought this product. It is thin and oily, it clogged my pores, and it doesn't really change colors with your skin.
Angela B.
Boston, MA
It looks natural and feels light on skin, doesn't cover too well.
Eva P.
New brunswick, NJ
I highly don't recommend this product. It doesn't gives much coverage and it doesn't cover up redness. It fades off my face really quickly, and once it does it leaves me face looking red and blotchy. It's definitely not worth the hype, don't waste your money!!
Elizabeth N.
Russellville, AR
When I used this product it was still fairly new so the formula may have improved...But, it was very greasy. I have fair skin but not unreasonably fair skin with warm/yellow undertones, and using the lightest foundation they offered was still way to dark and only got oranger as the day went on. The coverage wasn't great either, and the greasy sheen only added magnification to blemishes.
Irina S.
I love Almay eye shadow and lip gloss, I decided to try the smart shade make up. Lets just say it didn't cover anything up!!! I had to reapply several times a day. Really wish it would work better.
kendra k.
Stanton, KY
I absolutely loved this foundation when it first come out! I loved that it gave me a natural look without too much makeup. I always try different things so I went back to this product recently, and I shook it up and put it on and it just left dark places all over my face.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA
This foundation totally does not do what it claims to do and match your skin type. I got the medium one and it made me soooo dark, also it broke me out.
Hannah F.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this foundation and thought I had finally found the one. Until I put it on a second time and throughout the day realized that my face was super oily. I ended up using three strips of my oil blotting papers! Also there is NO coverage at all! Doesn't blend skin, or cover red spots. It isn't what the packaging says it is. It also leaves your skin looking blotchy. It does match your skin color though, but doesn't last like I said before.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.