Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Calista J.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME

The shade was okay but I have had better. The way it set on my face looked terrible and it left spots all over.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Montebello , CA

So I don't really use a heavy coverage foundation. I more of a tinted moisterizer kinda girl, however I decided to try it for some reason. Now first I tried a little on my cheek and and it seemed a little light but I figured I used to much and didn't blend it well. So when I went to use it I did my normal rountine. I put on my moistizer and did my eye makeup then I put on the foundation, now I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but after 2 minutes it started to burn my face I had to wash my face. My face very sensitive for about a week I could not wear any makeup. I took it back and I will not be buying ever again
Mohammad S.
Mohammad S.
East Elmhurst, NY

I don't like it at all
Amber W.
Amber W.
Lubbock, TX

This does nothing coverage wise, it gets all goopy and nasty in the container and comes out separated - oil and color. Irritated my skin.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR

This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
Rox C.
Rox C.
Forest, VA

I really thought this foundation would be different considering it was supposed to be lightweight. Almost an hour after putting it on it started making me look "wrinkley" in all my laugh lines. Also, it is advertised as almost being skin technology with the smart shade adjusting to your skin tone. The shade didn't look to change or adjust at all which led me to think what it really does and where my money was going.
suzanne s.
suzanne s.
Los Angeles, CA

I bought this because it claimed to do wonderful, magically things and it was on sale BOGO. It is tinted moisturizer. You can't call it foundation, it doesn't cover anything. Finding the perfect shade? There are only 3 or 4 options... and it was the wrong color. It doesn't magically change to the color of your skin. I gave this to my mom since she doesn't like foundation, and has sensitive skin.
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Orlando, FL

I am obviously of a darker skin tone and so I purchased the darker one. As i put it on the texture was ok, but as it spread and changed colors it didn't completely turn. The makeup had a grey/whiteish tint to it. Also it was extremely transferable and everything/one I touched had make-up on it.
Penny C.
Penny C.
Pittsburgh, PA

It didn't really match my skin tone. It looked almost orange. Also, it doesn't last very long. It doesn't really cover well either.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Rincon, GA

I've heard so many great things about this product, its not great. it doesn't cover anything, it makes you look like you didn't even apply anything. it made my face beyond greasy and its not worth it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.