Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brie L.
Brie L.
Haddonfield, NJ

Horrible product, i came out very cakey and i got the lightest shade and it was not my color at all. didn't blend well ):
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Monmouth, OR

I have used this foundation in the past and it is absolutely my go-to drug store brand! It goes on white but it changes colors to match your exact skin tone, without leaving awkward discoloration. It blends evenly and a little bit goes a long way!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA

I got this expecting kind of a lot. Well was I disappointed. It matched my skin tone, but you could see every pore. Set into my pores, which in turn made me very self conscious. Didn't cover blemishes as well.
Dara J.
Dara J.
Morenci, AZ

I kinda freaked out when it came out not my skin color. But i did it and it just matched my skin tone immediately!
Danni R.
Danni R.

I had read many great things about this foundation but it did not work for me. No matter how much I blended the color never really matched my skin. My skin can be a little dry and I felt like this made my skin even more dry. I was disappointed.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Larned, KS

This is the easiest foundation ever goes on smoothly and matches my tone every time though winter and summer.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY

Wtf? both almay and physicians formula seem to forget that black people wear makeup too?
Jessica e.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO

I love this foundation, it works to match my color tone, i must say it doesn't work for all, but those who it does work for it works wonderfully.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

Love this product is worked amazingly and I always buy it when I'm out and I defiantly recommend this to friends and family
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bowling Green, OH

This is perfect to use if you one who tans a lot in the summer but gets white as a ghost in the winter. Iv been using this product for a couple years now n love it! A couple other friends(all different skin colors) tried the same shade n it starts off white n slowly will match the color of your skin! Also works great for under eyes or just covering splotches
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.