Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Perla S.
Perla S.
Brownsville, TX

Bought it once and did not like it. Did match my skin but did not cover all flaws in skin and it did not last all day.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.

This foundation blends extremely well! has great coverage and pigmentation! I love it!
Macy H.
Macy H.
Apex, NC

Doesn't match skin too well but light weight and pretty good coverage Doesn't match skin well I would assume more for people with fair skin you should ask for help when you get the product so it will match your skin Lite weight on skin and also and pretty good coverage but not as good as a regular foundation but my skin can defintaly get away with it You should ask people to give you the most well color for your exact skin type but over all this product worked. Erg we'll for me I defi tally recommend d this for people who awe looking for a light weight foundation
Jena T.
Jena T.
Quincy , MI

I really didn't like this foundation. I found the coverage too sheer and it didn't last that long. The color matching worked well, but there are much better products in the same price range.
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
St Clairsvle, OH

One word: Gross. This crap product is expensive and it doesn't do much for you at all.
Shawni T.
Shawni T.
Rialto, CA

Full coverage make up I like it at first although throught out the day it gets a little greasy where uou need a little setting powder or pressed powder other then that Its pretty good.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL

Was not impresed with this product. Extremely light coverage and came off easily. Wont buy again
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Riverview, MI

I know that many people are saying this product streaks and I can see how that could happen but you have to shake the bottle well before using it. I have been using this product for years and I will not use anything else. i absolutely love the way that it blends with my skin. It also holds the bronzer well that I apply over top. In order to achieve good results with this product just make sure to shake the bottle before each use and apply in good lighting.
My favorite thing about this product is that color is very simple to match. There are only a few options and it seems that if I purchase both light and light/medium they both work just as well.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.