BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Anya M.
Horseheads, NY
I really enjoyed this product at first, but if you lay down on a counter...all the color separates and ends up going on splotchy.
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
I had an issue with mine turning me slightly orange. I am very fair in complexion and it turned my skin darker than I would like.
Taylor B.
Cost, TX
I matched my shade, and when applied it instantly turned my skin orange. It was very heavy too. I did not like this foundation.
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
It didn't feel nice on my skin. It didn't even set well at all! I'm almost 100% sure that it made me breakout! Not a fan, sorry.
Lauren Z.
Nicholasville, KY
I have very pale skin and even the lightest shade left my face orange and streaky. Also it is very runny and difficult to apply.
Cara W.
Ringwood, NJ
I bought this because of the interest. It felt lightweight and looked great on. I liked how it matched my skin tone magically.
robin m.
Peru, IN
We use this product ad it is light and doesn't feel all heavy on the face. Coverage is great .
I would recommend this to ayone
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
I like this brand but this perticklur kind makes my face feel a little oily I love the way it blends in and hides my blemishes
Jordana M.
I found this to work very well with my skin. I did not get a any blackheads with this as I do with some & it blended very well.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV
I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.