Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Yamelis R.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for those who have oily skin, i sometimes mix this with my foundation and it works wonder
Dalene K.
Dalene K.
Westminster, CA
I am super white and didn't think this would work. I was wrong. It blends in perfectly!!
Jue X.
Jue X.
Danville, VA
The color doesn't match me. not much coverage. the finish is not so natural.
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Orlando, FL
I am obviously of a darker skin tone and so I purchased the darker one. As i put it on the texture was ok, but as it spread and changed colors it didn't completely turn. The makeup had a grey/whiteish tint to it. Also it was extremely transferable and everything/one I touched had make-up on it.
Kishana S.
Kishana S.
I can give this product a half a star it is a really good item. I can definitely say that with a straight face I had to combine with my darker liquid foundation to work for me.
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL
At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Martha V.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
I found this product difficult to work with. I really wanted to love it but I just couldn't get it work with my skin. The shade never was settled too dark and it made my skin look really dry.
linda m.
linda m.
Absecon, NJ
So once in a while i get a blemish here or there..an I'm always trying new things once i tried this i was hooked.. i also have red cheeks an this gives my skin a smooth even look..i love this stuff it really works!
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product...is great...if you don't want too much on your face....makes your skin feel soft..would recommend this product
Emily G.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product matched the color of my face well, but it did not give very much coverage and did not lay well on my face, giving it a rough texture.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.