7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Angela B.
Angela B.
Boston, MA
It looks natural and feels light on skin, doesn't cover too well.
Roxie S.
Roxie S.
Norwood, Ma
I tried this out when a friend gave it to me and it wasn't that amazing for cover up but for a light make up day it does the job
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product...is great...if you don't want too much on your face....makes your skin feel soft..would recommend this product
Cassidy F.
Cassidy F.
I found this product to be pretty good, not as amazing as the commercials, it didn't blend quite right on my skin, but maybe it was just me.
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
south river, NJ
I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Alison N.
Alison N.
Marion, IA
Poor coverage. I like Almay, but this wasn't or me
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lees Summit, MO
I was excited about this foundation to use in the summer as a "little something" I have fair skin and appreciated the SPF, but the "shade sensing technology" doesn't completely match my shade..leaving me with an obvious line. The product does go on easily and feels good on. I think with a few more shade options this could be a great summer make up.
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff is just alright...but actually wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. When I heard the term "smart shade," and then saw how it applied, I thought it would be god awful and would never buy it. But, surprisingly, I went to borrow a certain lipstick from my mom the other day (all she wears is reds...she literally has every shade), and I saw THIS in her makeup box! Now, yes, she is my mom, but my mom actually has surprisingly high expectations when it comes to makeup. She uses products like Dior, Chanel, and a lot of Clinique, so she's not just gonna go buy something at the drugstore and hope it works. She bought it, tried it, and for her, it worked! It didin't cover every flaw, but it did give her a light foundation she could wear. The whole deal with smart shade though...it doesn't change color to adjust to your skin. All it does it melt into your skin from a white, finely grained consistency to a transparent-type consistency. It's not an awful product, from my experience with it, but I definitely wouldn't use it on a regular basis or buy it again, since I have more acne scars and sunspots (and generally more sensitive skin) than my mother. Overall, eh. Maybe a C+.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have fair skin it always turns to dark
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR
Even with my fair skin, I can't manage to not get a visible nasty makeup line.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.