BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
This is a great product which covers all of my imperfections. I highly recommend it.
kelley  w.
kelley w.
Cape Coral, FL
This product was fantastic, I didn't believe that it would change color but it worked very well. The coverage level is very light but the color match is so beautiful and natural looking
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Not only did I not like the coverage/color this offered, but it made my skin more oily that it naturally is.
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
It goes great with my skin tone and it does last a while for me! I like Almay products..
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
I bought this product years ago in the darkest shade they have thinking it would work boy was I wrong. I really wish they would have more available colors for women of darker backgrounds Ie african american, middle eastern, latina! Thanks but no thanks.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation was awesome for me when I was in high school, but now I know more about makeup, and I will not use this. I like BB Creams a lot more. The beads in this are sometimes very dark, and they make a black streak arcoss your face, but it is easy to blend in.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Norman, OK
This product matches your skin tone, for the most part. I found towards the end of the tube it mis matches color, and is a little blotchy.
Michel L.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
This does not have coverage you will need to add something els it's very sheer also I began to breakout while using this
jessica f.
jessica f.
This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Merced, CA
While on vacation, forgot to pack my own foundation, my mom had this in her cabinet. She's a much lighter skin tone than I am, but it matched perfectly! The only problem is the bottle is too small to use everyday, on a regular basis, but is really good for travel and in a squeeze use!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.