Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Jersey City, NJ

I bought because I have a few blemishes on my face of course and I wanted to gibe it a try. When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it cleary wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Modesto, CA

I remember buying this in the shade that was suppose to match me, but didn't whatsoever. I returned it immediately.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL

I love almay make up because it makes my skin feel like I'm doing something good for it while I'm wearing my makeup. This stuff works pretty well but it's not magic, it doesn't really match your skin but it does blend well and feels good on your skin.
Cheri S.
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT

I've tried this pretty much when it first came out a long time and I still have the bottle. I probably wouldn't buy it again either. I have light skin and got the one for my skin tone. You could tell where the makeup was from the different colors. The concept is nice but it doesn't do as it says.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
San Luis Obispo, CA

I saw this foundation on sale and decided to try it since my friend recommended this Almay product to me. I honestly didn't like it because of how it didn't cover my blemishes and the coverage was very minimal. Also, the color was lighter than my skin tone so that was a down side.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.

This leaves a gray sort of tint after its applied. The color was close enough to my skin but it just looked ashy.
Nathalie S.
Nathalie S.
Clifton, NJ

It can get greasy sometimes, depending on what other beauty products I use with it. However, overall, I get really great coverage! I find that the best way to use this (especially cause it can get a bit greasy) is once after applying the foundation, to blot/ powder your T area. That usually, works best for me (and I have oily skin)
Margaret F.
Margaret F.
Inman, SC

Don't really like it. Just on my skin, i guess.
Janet M.
Janet M.

First of all...it's white when it comes out of the tube. Which makes sense, yes, but there's no magic here. All it is, is beads filled with your purchased color that spread when you apply this to your face. To make matters worse, it doesn't provide much coverage. This is good for a sheer/no makeup-ish day but not much else.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.