7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Fort Smith, AR
Feels good on the skin however there aren't many colors to choose from. There want a color that matched my very fair complexion. It looked too yellow on me.
yesenia e.
yesenia e.
Berkeley, CA
This works GREAT! I use it everyday to cover my dark spots and acne scars on my face, you cant even see my scars after i put it on. Works wonders and you only need a small amount too apply.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this on my skin because i get blemishes here and there, but nothing to serious. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with a severe acne issue since the product is so shear. It provides a light coverage. Perfect for beginners!
Kenli P.
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA
I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Lynchburg, VA
I feel this product looks like my face is made up. It sits on the surface looking chalky. It is better when I have mixed it with moisturizer.
Lyz G.
Lyz G.
Unfortunately this product is too dark, even in the lightest shade. The coverage is incredibly sheer and when I tried to blend it out it became orangey.
Karin B.
Karin B.
This is a fun mix for light coverage, I would recommend it for those who aren't worried about covering acne but want to help out the color of their face a little.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lockport, NY
Like many others I had hoped that this would be the foundation everyone dreams of, something to actually match my skin color. I am somewhat fair yet with an olive undertone and this was terribly orange. There was nothing to be done. I had the lightest shade and it was super dark too.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Hortense, GA
Made my skin orange! It felt like I could never blend it enough. Made me break out horribly.
Janet K.
Janet K.
Waltham, ma
I use this for my makeup I wear to work or when I don't want to waste expensive makeup. It does do a good job matching my skin color but I've noticed that if I have a blemish or something that it will go on darker in that area.
Another thing I didn't like about it is that it makes dry skin look more dry and ashy.
You have to make sure you blend this in really well because wherever you stop applying makeup (like your jaw line) it will create a darker streak In that area
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.