BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Maggie B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this. Almay never disappoints. It blends in with my skin tone very nicely. Never peels never clumps.! I love it
Kathy G.
Cumberland, MD
I like how it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. By lunch it had worn off. I would not recommend this product if you need coverage.
Heather H.
Maryville, TN
I did not like this. It did not match well or blend in on my skin. It had hardly any coverage. This stuff did me no good at all.
Kaylee G.
Newport, NY
I didn't like this at all. I found it very pasty and thick, and it didn't match my ski tone very well. I would not recommend it.
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
We use this product ad it is light and doesn't feel all heavy on the face. Coverage is great .
I would recommend this to ayone
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
It didn't feel nice on my skin. It didn't even set well at all! I'm almost 100% sure that it made me breakout! Not a fan, sorry.
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
The look it is smooth and extra lasting. I love the tint of color and how it covers my acne. It is an affordable price as well.
Lauren Z.
Nicholasville, KY
I have very pale skin and even the lightest shade left my face orange and streaky. Also it is very runny and difficult to apply.
Breyer B.
Potomac, MD
This was my first ever foundation, and it works like a charm. It fits to your color, and it stays on for quite a while! Love it!
Ashley H.
Manitowoc, WI
I had an issue with mine turning me slightly orange. I am very fair in complexion and it turned my skin darker than I would like.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.