Add a Photo

Photos (50)
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, Ct

This product was not for me!!! Very dry and not able to find my shade. Nice that it has SPF 15 but it just didn't work well for me. My skin is dry to begin with.
Debra R.
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL

Jsut got this the other day and love how smoth it feels when you put it on
Kassandra D.
Kassandra D.
Reading, PA

This foundation is very thin and really runny for foundation. The coverage is minimal almost like you have nothing on. For what I you pay for a drugstore brand of makeup, it's a little expensive for what its worth.
Emily W.
Emily W.

I didn't like this product at all. It was very runny when I tried to apply it to my face and I wasn't able to get the color and coverage that I wanted. I looked in the mirror and had an orange complexion. Would not recommend.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this stuff! Great moisture and even coverage. Not for you if you like full coverage.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL

Its very runny and it kind of gives an orange look after it dries. It does not give a full coverage like a good foundation.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.

I used this for a while, and I loved how easy it was to apply and how it blended to my skin. I don't have oily skin, so it didn't make my face feel super heavy or anything. It is a very light way to cover up blemishes though, and it doesn't cover up everything. I use bare minerals now, and I like that a lot better. But I think for the price it is a good product
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tallahassee, FL

Maybe this foundation is just too smart for my dumb skin... or more likely it just doesn't work. Most anyone can rock a minimal coverage foundation that's at least close to their skin tone. I always have to get the lightest possible shade. The lightest shade of this looked like a crazy, cakey, muddy orange spray tan, even with the most minimal application. How this product manages to fail so bizarrely on all its claims is beyond me. It sits on top of the skin without soaking in, feels greasy but drying at the same time... I really regretted trying this.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.