BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Marissa C.
Not the best BB but also definitely not the worst. It does do some sort of magic to match skin tone better, but it's a bit light
Brittany S.
Wyoming, MN
It doesn't cover up very well. If you have perfect skin, it looks nice. If you have blemishes though it looks gross and clumpy.
d m.
This product didn't match my color as I had hoped it would. Overall it gave me a pink under tone and I have an olive complexion.
Kinley S.
Best stuff everrrr. I love the way it blends with my skin. If you want something good that doesn't make your skin oily GET THIS
!
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
I like this brand but this perticklur kind makes my face feel a little oily I love the way it blends in and hides my blemishes
Cara W.
Ringwood, NJ
I bought this because of the interest. It felt lightweight and looked great on. I liked how it matched my skin tone magically.
Taylor B.
Cost, TX
I matched my shade, and when applied it instantly turned my skin orange. It was very heavy too. I did not like this foundation.
Alyssa S.
Endicott, Ny
This foundation did not work for me. It was watery and had poor coverage. The color that developed was darker than my skin tone.
Anya M.
Horseheads, NY
I really enjoyed this product at first, but if you lay down on a counter...all the color separates and ends up going on splotchy.
Ashley B.
Morrilton, AR
I purchased Almay smart shade a couple of months ago. I didn't really like how it didn't match my shade like I thought it would.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.