Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
As someone who never wore makeup because I didn't care for regular foundations, I tried this on a whim in hope that it would even my skin out without being heavy. I'll admit that I didn't like how it looked the first time that I tried it. I did a little Internet research and found out that I was applying it wrong. Even though the directions state to blend with your fingertips, this works so much better if you blend it with a blush brush. Also, you need to allow the product to set up for a few minutes and reach its full color changing potential before you decide to apply more.
Rox C.
Rox C.
Forest, VA
I really thought this foundation would be different considering it was supposed to be lightweight. Almost an hour after putting it on it started making me look "wrinkley" in all my laugh lines. Also, it is advertised as almost being skin technology with the smart shade adjusting to your skin tone. The shade didn't look to change or adjust at all which led me to think what it really does and where my money was going.
suzanne s.
suzanne s.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this because it claimed to do wonderful, magically things and it was on sale BOGO. It is tinted moisturizer. You can't call it foundation, it doesn't cover anything. Finding the perfect shade? There are only 3 or 4 options... and it was the wrong color. It doesn't magically change to the color of your skin. I gave this to my mom since she doesn't like foundation, and has sensitive skin.
Octavia M.
Octavia M.
Seattle, WA
At times I've been able to get a good blend from this, but as you get to the bottom of the bottle, it separates a bit so that a liquid pigmented substance comes out and won't mix with the rest of the product.

As far as "finding your perfect shade" goes, it's not magic.
taylor d.
taylor d.
I hated this product so much! It was pricier for a drugstore foundation but totally not worth it. The concept is really cool but I don't think the color actually matched my skin tone. It was super orange and I got the lighest shade, also it made my face look really greasy!
Dalene K.
Dalene K.
Westminster, CA
I am super white and didn't think this would work. I was wrong. It blends in perfectly!!
Jue X.
Jue X.
Danville, VA
The color doesn't match me. not much coverage. the finish is not so natural.
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Orlando, FL
I am obviously of a darker skin tone and so I purchased the darker one. As i put it on the texture was ok, but as it spread and changed colors it didn't completely turn. The makeup had a grey/whiteish tint to it. Also it was extremely transferable and everything/one I touched had make-up on it.
Kishana S.
Kishana S.
I can give this product a half a star it is a really good item. I can definitely say that with a straight face I had to combine with my darker liquid foundation to work for me.
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
Bridgeview, IL
At first i thought it was working and after awhile it just started too look like my normal skin color no difference i think if you by a shade or 2 darker then your skin tone it will hide the blemishes more
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.