Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ
I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
This product is excellent for sensitive skin and the SPF doesn't hurt. It provides very light coverage, however, so if you're looking for more than a "barely there" look, it's not for you.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I purchased this product because the technology in it sounded great. And while it is an ok product the limited shades makes it a no go got me. I got the darkest shade but it left my face gray and dull, so instead of returning it I used it as a primer. Great idea but not well executed therefore I will not buy again.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I didn't like this at all because it made me look kind of gray and ashen. It also didn't give me much coverage at all. I like the idea of this foundation but i don't think it's worth it
Annaisa F.
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX
This product depends on the persons preference.
If you are looking for medium to full coverage, this isn't the product for you.
This product is meant to be lightweight and give minimum coverage. If you are looking for a natural, glowy but matte finish you would like this product. If you have oily to combination skin, this works great.
Because it dries fast,I would apply this in small sections on the face.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA
I really like the way this foundation covers for me. I do have to apply a moisturizer on right before the foundation or its hard to apply because it dries too fast.
Meredith L.
Meredith L.
Made my face look shiny and had very little coverage.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Merced, CA
The fist time I tired it it was great but I don't think it should be called make up. Into opinion it's more of a BB cream if you want a light makeup that will cover up little blimps he's this is for you.
Toluwani O.
Toluwani O.
Fayetteville, GA
Definitely one of the best foundations ive used .. EVER !
avery w.
avery w.
Frisco, TX
I got this product about a month ago and have only used it twice. It has a very liquidy content, and it doesn't blend as easy as it says it dose. It doesn't give all day coverage and it makes your skin look dryed up. i think it would be good if you have oily skin to dry it up. but i don't recommend it to anyone. it feels like it is streching out your skin and leaves your skin super dry.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.