7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mary M.
Mary M.
Frederick, MD
It goes on easily but does not always blend thoroughly and leaves orange spots sometimes. It also does not have excellent coverage, it gets basic blemishes and discolorations, however it does not cover redspots or anything like that.
Landyn L.
Landyn L.
Hart, MI
I LOVED this product. I have a hard time finding a foundation that fits my skin color and this was perfect. It has the little beads in it that make it match right up with your skin color! I would totally recommend this product to anyone who has difficulty finding the right shade of makeup.
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Reynoldsville, PA
First of all the color.match up is far from.correct. When I used this the first time I had to wash it off and start over with something different. This foundation is a bit like bad tanning lotion. Patches of brown all around.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love that it doesn't feel like I have caked on makeup. It is very lightweight, skin can breathe and skin looks flawless.
Candace R.
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
Do not like this, was way darker then it should have been. Also, it was very blotchy. Didn't blend well at all.
Carolann G.
Carolann G.
Elmhurst, NY
FIRST OFF, it only has shades for lighter complexions and also it doesn't give any coverge and almay is not a cheap brand so I would not try it all.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Sylacauga, AL
The foundation does not offer very good coverage. Also, it tends to streak when you first apply. It also does not apply evenly, and is very oily... Does not last long and it is almost impossible to apply with a sponge. Do not recommend buying this product.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Clifton , NJ
It's a a great lighter coverage, easily blend-able smooth non caulk foundation. It's perfect for hot days as it feels very light on the skin and has good light coverage. I have blemish prone skin and this does not dry out or annoy any breakouts or blemishes I have going on.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this on my skin because i get blemishes here and there, but nothing to serious. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with a severe acne issue since the product is so shear. It provides a light coverage. Perfect for beginners!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.