Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Roxanne G.
Roxanne G.
Gainesville, GA

I have trouble finding a shade that will match my skin. I usually have to mix 2 to 3 shades to match my skin tone. I like how I don't have to worry about that with this foundation. It does cover old scarring and it feels light on my skin.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA

I got this product a few months ago and was not happy with my results. It didn't do wonders for me.
kathy a.
kathy a.

I love this product! I have been using it for 2 years now and it is just so lightweight and feels like nothing is on your face! If you have bad acne, I don't suggest this product due to how lightweight it is. Other than that, its amazing!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO

It's pretty good for being sold in Wal-Mart and Dollar General! I absolutely love it when I'm on a very strict budget.
yesenia e.
yesenia e.
Berkeley, CA

This works GREAT! I use it everyday to cover my dark spots and acne scars on my face, you cant even see my scars after i put it on. Works wonders and you only need a small amount too apply.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

I have always had a difficult time with matching foundations simply because I have a problem with redness. When I purchased this, I feared that it would not do its job as intended because of my redness, but in fact, it blew my mind.

It is very thin, but a little goes a long way and keeps me lasting through the day. I do not need excess powders, layers or anything. Simply this and go. It matches flawlessly and does everything it says it would.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Flowood, MS

I purchased this a few months ago just to try it out, I am very pale and have combination skin. I was hoping it would truly match my skin tone. It did not, at all. It was too dark, and had a very coral hue to it. It also made my skin very oily by the end of the day. I probably wouldn't suggest this to someone unless they had more color to their complexion
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Dingmans Ferry, PA

The color doesn't match my skin tone. I tried mixing this product with another and it oxidized horribly. I was left orange and embarrassed all day!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.