Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Pittsfield, MA

I'm too fair for most foundations so I was excited to try this one however I turned either orange or two shades darker than the rest of my body.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Hattiesburg, MS

This foundation shocked me, to say the least. I picked this up on a whim with no high expectations. However, after blending this into my face with a beauty blender I literally watched as it adjusted to my skin tone. The only complaint I have is the light finish it gives. I prefer a fuller coverage.m
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA

Almay has never really been one of my top makeup brands.. I remember why now and its because of this foundation that had too many orange tones in it for me. Also the packaging was not so great either. I could buy a better foundation for less honestly. Not too positive that the color blending technology beads work as said either
Nikita D.
Nikita D.
Eubank, KY

I feel like this could be so much better than it actually is.
Advertising was very misleading on this product.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Encinitas, CA

When i bought this product i was so excited and then once i used it i broke out like crazy. Thinking i was just allergic to it i gave it to my sister and it made her skin all orange.DON'T BUY!!!!
Magen R.
Magen R.
Shirley, NY

Product matches tone but does not cover up so ends up useless
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I only gave this product a C because as a foundation, it's too sheer for me. This foundation was the very first face makeup I ever used and I did like it when I was still in high school because it was so sheer and didn't look like I was wearing a ton of makeup. Now that I'm older, I need more of a medium coverage, so, unfortunately, this doesn't cut it. I've tried using it as a primer/bb cream and it works wonders! I highly recommend it if you have a medium coverage foundation and you want to make it a full coverage foundation. Instead of adding on more layers of the thicker medium coverage foundation, you could add the Almay Smart Shade under it and your skin will look flawless!
Two things that I have to note: 1) This makeup does smell a little weird, so if you are sensitive to smell, this definitely will be a "no" for you.
2) I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin. I didn't have oily skin in high school so it worked great for me, but as I got older, my skin got oilier. My face looked like a shiny mess after a few hours. If you are going to use this, you HAVE to set it with either a pressed or loose powder!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Birmingham, AL

I have VERY pale skin and i bought the lightest one in the store. It didn't "adjust" like it was supposed to... unless I turned into a martian or a Jersey Shore orange tanning freak overnight without knowing about it.
Shawna T.
Shawna T.
Greenville, NC

This foundation did not match my skin at all. It looked really bad.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Newport News, VA

I got this foundation at target with the concealer and have saw commercials about how it is supposed to blend into the perfect color of your skin. Heck, I will even quote the site, "breakthrough shade-sensing technology instantly adjusts to the color of your skin. the lightweight formula starts out white and adjusts to right." My skin type is oily/combination. I use this on top of my Tooface primer with my foundation brush and finishing with my Lo'real pressed powder. I really do like the natural finish it gives me, but I have noticed after an hour my skin starts to look greasy. I have also noticed a couple of whiteheads after a week of using this product. I like the idea of the product but it really doesn't work for my skin type.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.