BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Karen C.
Fort Worth, TX
I always loved almays lip products so i decided to try this... didn't come out so well, maybe thats why its cheap? feels cakey idk.
Brook S.
Mount Morris, MI
I was hoping this would be my miracle for my combination skin. The coverage was decent but it felt very restricting, almost heavy.
Ashlye S.
Kosciusko, MS
This foundation was horrible for my skin. I have pale skin and this made my skin yellow looking. It is not very smart shade to me.
Shianne T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
It's not the worst foundation that i have used but, it doesn't match my skin tone like it's suppose to and left it looking orange.
Alison J.
Lansing, MI
I love how easy it is to use I hate having to go through so many kinds to find my right shade it easy to use and easy to clean off
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
No me gusto mucho trate una vez y se cae muy rapido aparte me pone mi piel grasosa deporsi mi piel es grasa so por eso no me gusto!
Courtney R.
Valparaiso , IN
This product made my skin oily and only matched my skin tone sometimes. It would blend well sometimes and not so well other times.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Edna F.
Waynesville, NC
Worst coverage ever especially bad for fair skinned girls color making sucks on this product even though thats what is claims to do
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.