7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Donna C.
Donna C.
Was not great coverage and even the lightest shade was too dark for my skin tone.
Pauline P.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
I bought this at CVS for a pretty decent price since its on sale, I don't normally use liquid foundation since matte suits me best but i still gave it a try and just like any other liquid foundation it's messy to apply, the liquid is too thin, doesn't matches my skin tone and it just ended up like a moisturizer.
gloria r.
gloria r.
Omaha, NE
It did match my skin tone I just wish it had better coverage for acne scars.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Montebello , CA
So I don't really use a heavy coverage foundation. I more of a tinted moisterizer kinda girl, however I decided to try it for some reason. Now first I tried a little on my cheek and and it seemed a little light but I figured I used to much and didn't blend it well. So when I went to use it I did my normal rountine. I put on my moistizer and did my eye makeup then I put on the foundation, now I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but after 2 minutes it started to burn my face I had to wash my face. My face very sensitive for about a week I could not wear any makeup. I took it back and I will not be buying ever again
Beatriz K.
Beatriz K.
San Jose, CA
So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Lubbock, TX
This does nothing coverage wise, it gets all goopy and nasty in the container and comes out separated - oil and color. Irritated my skin.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR
This product has bad coverage. and it says smart shade and that its supposed to match your skin tone but it didn't work for me. it was way too light and I'm fair complected already.
Rox C.
Rox C.
Forest, VA
I really thought this foundation would be different considering it was supposed to be lightweight. Almost an hour after putting it on it started making me look "wrinkley" in all my laugh lines. Also, it is advertised as almost being skin technology with the smart shade adjusting to your skin tone. The shade didn't look to change or adjust at all which led me to think what it really does and where my money was going.
suzanne s.
suzanne s.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this because it claimed to do wonderful, magically things and it was on sale BOGO. It is tinted moisturizer. You can't call it foundation, it doesn't cover anything. Finding the perfect shade? There are only 3 or 4 options... and it was the wrong color. It doesn't magically change to the color of your skin. I gave this to my mom since she doesn't like foundation, and has sensitive skin.
Octavia M.
Octavia M.
Seattle, WA
At times I've been able to get a good blend from this, but as you get to the bottom of the bottle, it separates a bit so that a liquid pigmented substance comes out and won't mix with the rest of the product.

As far as "finding your perfect shade" goes, it's not magic.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.