Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nathalie S.
Nathalie S.
Clifton, NJ

It can get greasy sometimes, depending on what other beauty products I use with it. However, overall, I get really great coverage! I find that the best way to use this (especially cause it can get a bit greasy) is once after applying the foundation, to blot/ powder your T area. That usually, works best for me (and I have oily skin)
Margaret F.
Margaret F.
Inman, SC

Don't really like it. Just on my skin, i guess.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Sioux Falls, SD

This was one of the first foundations I ever tried. I have a medium skin tone & found a shade that initally matched me. However, this did nothing for covering up pores and would settle and wear unevenly as the day progressed. If that wasn't a deal breaker, the fact that within a couple hours it would oxidize horribly and turn a very unflattering shade of yellow-orange made me quickly stop using it after only a couple of weeks. I wanted to like it, but it just had no redeeming qualities for me.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Augusta, GA

I tried this product a while back, and it actually left my skin very grainy looking and I had a difficult time "matching" my shade, and it was always too dark for me. I've tried better makeup around the same price.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Somerset, KY

When I first began using this foundation, I was happy with it. Then, I bought a different brand, when I went back to this one, maybe 2 weeks later, it had turned orange. I looked like I had the worse spray tan ever!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
, TN

I have very pale skin with a pink undertone an it's hard for me to find foundation. I got this in the lightest shade thinking it would solve all my problems but I couldn't have been more wrong. This foundation made me blotchy and orange. It turned nowhere near my actual skin color. A complete waste of money.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Troy, MI

I've used mineral make up for about 8 years now, but tried Almay Smart Shade as an alternative for traveling. I loved the color, but it's too sheer for my skin. While I'm not expecting to cover ancne scars or zits, I do expect it to even out my skin tone. You get better coverage from a BB.
Jen P.
Jen P.

I like the coverage of this foundation. Its not too heavy, so i hardly feel it there. The only bummer is that if you don't use it for a while you need to give a good shake or will get an uneven coverage with streaking, possible...
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.