Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Newport News, VA
I got this foundation at target with the concealer and have saw commercials about how it is supposed to blend into the perfect color of your skin. Heck, I will even quote the site, "breakthrough shade-sensing technology instantly adjusts to the color of your skin. the lightweight formula starts out white and adjusts to right." My skin type is oily/combination. I use this on top of my Tooface primer with my foundation brush and finishing with my Lo'real pressed powder. I really do like the natural finish it gives me, but I have noticed after an hour my skin starts to look greasy. I have also noticed a couple of whiteheads after a week of using this product. I like the idea of the product but it really doesn't work for my skin type.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I do not like this foundation at all!! It has almost no coverage at all. I thought that it would be easy to match my skin, since that is what they claim, but it did not even do that. It is like you did not even put on a foundation at all.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Framingham, MA
I have very fair skin, light eyes and naturally dark hair so I feel like I am always changing foundations because nothing matches my light skin. I thought that this product would be good because it adjusts colors...I bought the lightest color and it was a so-so match for my winter colored skin. My skin has recently been exposed to some sun so I bought a darker shade and it just doesn't work well for me - I need a color in between the lightest shade and the next one. I do think that the product is lightweight on your skin but my skin isn't totally smooth and I feel like the foundation just accentuates my flaws. I give the product a c+ since I'm not sure if it's my coloring that's an issue or the product itself. I also give it a 50/50 recommendation.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY
Not to good and also not for every body
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
West Chicago, IL
When I first got this product, I didn't expect the consistency to be very runny. When i tried it on my face, it looked yellow. Besides they only had two shades at my local drugstore, light to medium and medium to dark. Which light to medium is a varied range of shades. I looked super orange and did not blend well.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
Wtf? both almay and physicians formula seem to forget that black people wear makeup too?
Danni R.
Danni R.
I had read many great things about this foundation but it did not work for me. No matter how much I blended the color never really matched my skin. My skin can be a little dry and I felt like this made my skin even more dry. I was disappointed.
Dara J.
Dara J.
Morenci, AZ
I kinda freaked out when it came out not my skin color. But i did it and it just matched my skin tone immediately!
Brie L.
Brie L.
Haddonfield, NJ
Horrible product, i came out very cakey and i got the lightest shade and it was not my color at all. didn't blend well ):
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL
It was way to orange for me and didn;t match my skin tone well. It also wasn't enough coverage for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.