7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
I've used this product a few times and thought it was pretty good. It dries into a powder-like feel and blends really well with your skin. I found that it was a light coverage that helped reduce the look of redness. However, it somewhat draws attention to any dry skin you may have, so if you have really bad acne and peel a lot, it may not be a good choice for you. Otherwise, if you don't want to break the bank on a higher-end product, this one is great.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Henderson, TX
I use the smart shade daily. It takes away some of my natural redness. For a more finished look, I dust mineral powder on over it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
I really liked this product at first. I think the whole "smart shade" matching to your skin tone is bull. However, I did like how the product felt and applied well to my face. It wasn't took heavy and felt clean. I used the entire product but I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Dekalb, IL
I have really pale skin, every foundation I have to buy is the lightest one, and this is not "smart shade." First of all, it doesn't blend into the skin nicely, I tried everything! Second, it's extremely orange. And third, I found that I needed to redo foundation about about 3 hours of wear!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Tahlequah, OK
There is no coverage to this. It is very light weight and not greasy at all, as if you are wearing anything but it's doesn't cover up dark spots, blemishes, or even pores not one bit. You might as well not put it on at all. It also didn't match my skin tone. I blended it in and it still made me look a little orange.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Inez, KY
It is okay, not something I would keep buying. It's not bendable nor does it give me the coverage I would like.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
It isn't bad for being a liquid foundation, but, in general, I prefer powder foundations to liquid ones like this. When I used to use this as my foundation, it worked well and the coverage was great. I do personally love the Almay makeup products. They work well with my sensitive skin.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Poor coverage and wears off very quickly. I was not a fan. This was one Almay product that really disappointed.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
On my skin, this foundation acted more like a barely tinted moisturizer. There aren't many shades to choose from in the line and the coverage was barely noticeable. I have sensitive skin and I tend to use more Almay products than anything, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.
Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.