Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Flowood, MS

I purchased this a few months ago just to try it out, I am very pale and have combination skin. I was hoping it would truly match my skin tone. It did not, at all. It was too dark, and had a very coral hue to it. It also made my skin very oily by the end of the day. I probably wouldn't suggest this to someone unless they had more color to their complexion
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Dingmans Ferry, PA

The color doesn't match my skin tone. I tried mixing this product with another and it oxidized horribly. I was left orange and embarrassed all day!
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA

I'm not a huge fan of this.. Personally it makes my skin look orange.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
El Paso, TX

I tried this thinking it was really color matching after reading reviews on other sites, and I was so dissappointed. It has almost no color stay, tried a few different shades and they look the same on a white piece of paper as they do on my skin, so it's not color matching. Some colors made me look orange and others I couldn't even tell anything was on my face. All in all I think I'm over Almay products and stick to Dermablend which is more expensive, but works.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Jersey City, NJ

I bought because I have a few blemishes on my face of course and I wanted to gibe it a try. When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it cleary wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Modesto, CA

I remember buying this in the shade that was suppose to match me, but didn't whatsoever. I returned it immediately.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL

I love almay make up because it makes my skin feel like I'm doing something good for it while I'm wearing my makeup. This stuff works pretty well but it's not magic, it doesn't really match your skin but it does blend well and feels good on your skin.
Cheri S.
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT

I've tried this pretty much when it first came out a long time and I still have the bottle. I probably wouldn't buy it again either. I have light skin and got the one for my skin tone. You could tell where the makeup was from the different colors. The concept is nice but it doesn't do as it says.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.