BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle D.
I purchased the shade I believed was closest to my skin tone. Turns out, it wasn't close at all. It just made me look very orangey.
Megan A.
Henderson, TX
I use the smart shade daily. It takes away some of my natural redness. For a more finished look, I dust mineral powder on over it.
Marrissa T.
Bay City, MI
This foundation has a hard time matching your skin tone right. Instead of blending to your skin tone, it turns you into a pumpkin.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
It turned my face into a white pasty mess...did not like and I am fair skin toned and was just not good almost ashy looking on me.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan of this foundation. it is an okay product but tends to be very oily however the color matched my skin tone very well
Brianna T.
Littleton, CO
Was kind of greasy. Didn't stay on all day either. The pro was that the color matches pretty well but you have to keep reapplying
kathy W.
Bullhead city , AZ
Was not my favorite. The color made me look orange even tho I tried two different shades. Really irritating. Would not recommend.
Brandi H.
Deptford , NJ
This product made my face cakey, pale and didn't not blend well at all. The price was over want I would spend too. It does not work.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
Perfect for my pale skin tone! I love that it also has SPF in it to protect me from sun damage. Its light weight and easy to apply.
Cindy D.
I bought this a while ago and noticed it does try to blend, but not as much as I thought it would. Still the closest match though.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.