Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kira R.
Kira R.
Chiefland, FL

Horrible coverage and made me orange.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Spokane, WA

I have very fair skin that is combonation with few blemishes- that being aaid, this product is AWFUL! it turns orange and streaky once on the skin. seriously the oxidation is insane. don't waste your money.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI

I think this product covered pretty well and is decently priced for a mediocre foundation. The color match didn't wow me; I feel like it goes bad kind of quickly and stops matching.
mimi l.
mimi l.
Rocky Mount, MO

I decided to try Almays brand of smart shade one day. As I applied it smelled off. But I thought that it was just me. Later that day I kept thinking that someone had gotten sick somewhere because I kept smelling a vomit like smell. When I asked someone if they smelt it someone replied, "Maybe it's your upper lip" being funny. But in fact it was !! I even tried it two other times to make sure. But sure enough it was a disaster. It wasn't expired or bought online. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I would chance it.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Brooklyn, NY

I don't recommend this product the color skin adjusting make up it not the same the finish is great either.
Carolann G.
Carolann G.
Elmhurst, NY

FIRST OFF, it only has shades for lighter complexions and also it doesn't give any coverge and almay is not a cheap brand so I would not try it all.
Jacintha K.
Jacintha K.
Stillwater, OK

I tried this, hoping the color matching properties would do what the company claims, and boy was I disappointed! I got the palest shade they make, and it was way too dark and orange, and did not cover well at all! I love other Almay products, but this one was such a disappointment, It didn't match anything at all!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Columbus, OH

Seams to not cover as well and leaves smears.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Falls Church, VA

I had originally bought this for the summer, as I get darker with a summer tan. While the pigment did blend in well, the coverage was very sheer. My sister looked at my face and commented that it works pretty much like lotion--goes on white, and clear when you blend it in.
Salina A.
Salina A.
Chicopee, MA

This works awesome, blends right into my skin and leaves me with a clear complexion.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.