Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Brie L.
Brie L.
Haddonfield, NJ
Horrible product, i came out very cakey and i got the lightest shade and it was not my color at all. didn't blend well ):
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL
It was way to orange for me and didn;t match my skin tone well. It also wasn't enough coverage for me.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I did not like this product. It did not give me the coverage I thought it would, and it did not match my skin color.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
This product is excellent for sensitive skin and the SPF doesn't hurt. It provides very light coverage, however, so if you're looking for more than a "barely there" look, it's not for you.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I purchased this product because the technology in it sounded great. And while it is an ok product the limited shades makes it a no go got me. I got the darkest shade but it left my face gray and dull, so instead of returning it I used it as a primer. Great idea but not well executed therefore I will not buy again.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I didn't like this at all because it made me look kind of gray and ashen. It also didn't give me much coverage at all. I like the idea of this foundation but i don't think it's worth it
Annaisa F.
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX
This product depends on the persons preference.
If you are looking for medium to full coverage, this isn't the product for you.
This product is meant to be lightweight and give minimum coverage. If you are looking for a natural, glowy but matte finish you would like this product. If you have oily to combination skin, this works great.
Because it dries fast,I would apply this in small sections on the face.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA
I really like the way this foundation covers for me. I do have to apply a moisturizer on right before the foundation or its hard to apply because it dries too fast.
Meredith L.
Meredith L.
Made my face look shiny and had very little coverage.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Merced, CA
The fist time I tired it it was great but I don't think it should be called make up. Into opinion it's more of a BB cream if you want a light makeup that will cover up little blimps he's this is for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.