7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Modesto, CA
I remember buying this in the shade that was suppose to match me, but didn't whatsoever. I returned it immediately.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Henderson, TX
I use the smart shade daily. It takes away some of my natural redness. For a more finished look, I dust mineral powder on over it.
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.
Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Dekalb, IL
I have really pale skin, every foundation I have to buy is the lightest one, and this is not "smart shade." First of all, it doesn't blend into the skin nicely, I tried everything! Second, it's extremely orange. And third, I found that I needed to redo foundation about about 3 hours of wear!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Tahlequah, OK
There is no coverage to this. It is very light weight and not greasy at all, as if you are wearing anything but it's doesn't cover up dark spots, blemishes, or even pores not one bit. You might as well not put it on at all. It also didn't match my skin tone. I blended it in and it still made me look a little orange.
Lana B.
Lana B.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This product made me look greasy, rubbed off on everything, did not match my skin tone, and I ended up looking like an oompa loompa for the rest of the day. Would not recommend!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
It isn't bad for being a liquid foundation, but, in general, I prefer powder foundations to liquid ones like this. When I used to use this as my foundation, it worked well and the coverage was great. I do personally love the Almay makeup products. They work well with my sensitive skin.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Poor coverage and wears off very quickly. I was not a fan. This was one Almay product that really disappointed.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
On my skin, this foundation acted more like a barely tinted moisturizer. There aren't many shades to choose from in the line and the coverage was barely noticeable. I have sensitive skin and I tend to use more Almay products than anything, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Candace R.
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
Do not like this, was way darker then it should have been. Also, it was very blotchy. Didn't blend well at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.