Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Dakota U.
Dakota U.
Summersville, WV
It turned me orange!! I went the whole day and to my embarrassment when I looked in the mirror I looked like an oopa loopa. Not only does the color matching suck but you pay a pretty penny for almay products and to me its just not worth it.
evelina m.
evelina m.
Federal Way, WA
Love this foundation! ssoo smooth and nice texture!
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff is just alright...but actually wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. When I heard the term "smart shade," and then saw how it applied, I thought it would be god awful and would never buy it. But, surprisingly, I went to borrow a certain lipstick from my mom the other day (all she wears is reds...she literally has every shade), and I saw THIS in her makeup box! Now, yes, she is my mom, but my mom actually has surprisingly high expectations when it comes to makeup. She uses products like Dior, Chanel, and a lot of Clinique, so she's not just gonna go buy something at the drugstore and hope it works. She bought it, tried it, and for her, it worked! It didin't cover every flaw, but it did give her a light foundation she could wear. The whole deal with smart shade though...it doesn't change color to adjust to your skin. All it does it melt into your skin from a white, finely grained consistency to a transparent-type consistency. It's not an awful product, from my experience with it, but I definitely wouldn't use it on a regular basis or buy it again, since I have more acne scars and sunspots (and generally more sensitive skin) than my mother. Overall, eh. Maybe a C+.
Belkis C.
Belkis C.
The coverage is very light. more like a BB cream than a foundation.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lees Summit, MO
I was excited about this foundation to use in the summer as a "little something" I have fair skin and appreciated the SPF, but the "shade sensing technology" doesn't completely match my shade..leaving me with an obvious line. The product does go on easily and feels good on. I think with a few more shade options this could be a great summer make up.
Brittany Michelle H.
Brittany Michelle H.
Richmond, VA
I love this foundation -- its light and comfortable to wear, especially in the summer. It blends perfectly into my skin however I would not recommend to those looking for full coverage.
Anais R.
Anais R.
Austin , TX
This foundation is more of a tinted moisturizer, I have oily skin and it felt a little bit sticky on me, it was a pretty good color match but in all it should be used as a tinted moisturizer for dry to normal skin
SydnieTerri C.
SydnieTerri C.
Town Creek, AL
I would love to try this. It seems fascinating. And I definitely need a new foundation!
Jill R.
Jill R.
This was my very first "foundations" and I actually really liked it. It's really thin and doesn't give that much coverage, but for me I love it cause I have a slight redness to my face and this helps get rid of that.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I honestly thought this was going to be a great product but it turned out to not even work with my skin tone and made my face itch.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.