7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
Goes on smooth but leaves skin feeling dry and doesn't cover everything. Light but thick feeling on the face. Don't stay long on my face rubs off fast.I wouldn't buy again.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this Almay product for years after never being able to match my shade. This product was great for me and it was light on my face. I have sensitive skin and the Almay products never bothered me at all. However if you do have blemishes, it does not do a very good job of covering them, but the foundation doesn't feel cakey at all!
Elaine G.
Elaine G.
Island Heights, NJ
I like this product for more casual wear- provides ok coverage & feels smooth. It seems like a step up from a tinted moisturizer but step down from a heavy department store foundation.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Shellon T.
Shellon T.
Paducah, KY
Although this isn't the best on the market, it is, however, a decent buy for the price. It provides a medium coverage and does fairly well blending to your skin tone. If wanting an inexpensive color blending product, I would recommend this one.
sarah T.
sarah T.
Florence, KY
This is the best laud foundation I have ever used. It blends perfectly with your skin so there is no guess work. My only complaint? Don't forget to shake it up before you use...if it did for a while it will come out a different color unless you shake it up.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
I am very pale so it is hard to find make up that will match my skin tone. With that said, this "smart shade" is not smart and magically matches your skin color.. it just starts off white and becomes the color it is when it come in contact with your skin. It was very drying but I'm sure someone with the right skin color and oily skin would maybe enjoy this more than i did
Noemi V.
Noemi V.
It really disappointment me when it didn't work the way I wanted. I thought it was because I haver oily skin but my friend with dry skin also didn't work too well. Changed color with oil or sweat. Not buying this ever again
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Not only did I not like the coverage/color this offered, but it made my skin more oily that it naturally is.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I didn't really care for this product once I used it. I have troubles matching my skin tone and so I figured if give this product a try. I was very disappointed to find that my skin looked blotchy and felt a little greasy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.