Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Biviana J.
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX

I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Elma, WA

Doesn't absorb into the skin. doesn't blend well.. is streaky, and just plain sucks!
Flora S.
Flora S.
Wilmington, DE

This product lacks tonality. it is way to pink and even the lightest shade is made for a ligjt medium at best. If you have any yellow in your skin or are a ligjt skin tone its not useable. It is also very patchy when applied.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc

I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ

I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
alysia h.
alysia h.
Auburn, ME

It never matched my skin tone like it said it would, it never felt right on my face and left me broken out.. almost all of their products make my skin break out or makes it very dry and uncomfortable
Zoila F.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA

Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Allie M.
Allie M.
Winter Garden, FL

Not my normal foundation, but I buy this whenever my usual is sold out. It has good covereage, and many shades.
Karina K.
Karina K.

Ive never had luck with any almay products so this is the last almay product ive tried. Its sheer and feels gross going on. I think that its not the right type of foundation for people looking to cover any blemish or anything at all.
Jeffin C.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I seriously thought it was going to be magnificent, and take care of all the blemishes on my face as promised. Sorry to say I was highly disappointed as it creased, and didn't match my exact skin color. You see I'm like a between of medium and dark,but the shade was too light. I wouldn't say it's totally horrible, but this foundation doesn't live up to expectations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.