7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
carolina a.
carolina a.
I have never tried this but i wonder if it is light on the skin and such...
Kellyn B.
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
I honestly expected the smart shade stuff to work better. Unfortunately, it always seemed to go darker than my skin tone. If you are looking for a foundation that matches, you would probably be better off going to a beauty store and having them match.
Lyndsey  S.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
This foundation is more like a tinted moisturizer. It does match my skin tone well but some oxidizing is seen at end of the day. Great moisturizing foundation on casual days.
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
I got it on clearance at Walgreens for half price. Right after I got it, I used it on my friend who has a far pinker skin tone than me. It blended perfectly and evened out her skin amazingly. It wasn't oily, heavy or shiny. I then used it on myself (a yellower undertone skin tone) and it also blended perfectly and wasn't shiny. Trust me, I hate my skin being shiny, I wear two shine-free/matte powders on a daily basis, so I would know if it was shiny. I also love the concealer of this brand. It blends so it isn't too light that it makes blemishes stand out (especially in pictures with the flash). It's the same shade if not, darker so they blend in well. This foundation is thick enough to cover blemishes somewhat but not too heavy that it's...heavy.
Saba J.
Saba J.
I bought this foundation long time ago and could only use it for two weeks. first of all it's too oily and gives less coverage than a BB cream. But worst than all after too weeks when it started turning into dark brown almost black when I blended it into my skin and I had to throw it out. honestly it was a huge waste of money :/
Stef S.
Stef S.
Saint Paul, MN
For partial coverage it works really well, my skin doesn't need a lot of correction so it works well for me. It blends really well to match your skin color so it's great if you have difficulty knowing what colors is right for you.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Rockford, IL
I do not think I can find one good thing to say about this product. The color selection is horrible, I don't think the product works very well and it will oxidize, just all around bad.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Silsbee, TX
I did not like this product at all, I didn't see any difference it made on my skin all it really is, is just an extra something to smudge on your face with no results.
I got this at a drugstore it had been on clearance and I decided to test it out. All I can say is I'm glad I did not pay full price for this
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Fayetteville, AR
This foundation is good if your looking for a natural look. It blends pretty well but I love my make up to have full coverage.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Prattville , AL
Was not impresed with this product. Extremely light coverage and came off easily. Wont buy again
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.