BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Annie D.
This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY
The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I honestly thought this was going to be a great product but it turned out to not even work with my skin tone and made my face itch.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Christine E.
San Jose, CA
I have a very fair shade of skin so this did not match my skin color at all! Way too orange for me and it did not cover well anyways.
Johanna M.
Dries out my skin & causes flaking. HOWEVER - it has the smoothest coverage I've found & has a beautiful matte finish. Pros & cons.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
I used this back in the day when I started wearing makeup. And its awesomeee it blends into ur skin right before ur eyes.. I love it
Fatima M.
Queens Village, NY
Dislike this. Thought it matched my skin at first, but after some time changed me to a dark orange shade...NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
kathy W.
Bullhead city , AZ
Was not my favorite. The color made me look orange even tho I tried two different shades. Really irritating. Would not recommend.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.