Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kimberley O.
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC

Might be good if your skin is nearly flawless. I'm a real girl with skin that needs some coverage. This product doesn't provide that.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME

Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA

Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca

I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC

This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
Holly B.
Holly B.

Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Katie D.
Katie D.

This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.