Add a Photo

Photos (50)
yessenia  l.
yessenia l.
Cutler Bay, FL

To me it feels like a tintef mousturizer. Its not my cup of tea but all i know its great for anyone who wants to get up and go thats the go to product my only negative feed back is, if you want more coverage the re-applications is needed other than that pretty good ...
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbus, OH

I haven't bought this foundation in years, but when I saw it on the site I wanted to tell others why I stopped buying it. At first it seems to perfectly match skin tone and all is well. However, if you accidentally layer it on thicker on one part of your face it matches to the other layer creating an orange shade. Also, if you are in a hurry and aren't paying super close attention or are in less than optimal lighting, it can end up streaky and orange.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Spring Hill, TN

I bought this from a discounted place once because I just wanted to try it. It was awful. I am pretty pale (by choice) and I want something that is going to keep my porcelain complexion, but leave a good foundation for blush, contour, etc. This stuff did not go on smoothly and it left a weird shimmer? No thank you.
megan r.
megan r.

Ive been wanting to try this but scared it wont hide my freckles. iv heard good and bad about this
Marissa C.
Marissa C.

Not the best BB but also definitely not the worst. It does do some sort of magic to match skin tone better, but it's a bit light
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Alicea f.
Alicea f.
Vancouver, WA

This product worked great, but if you let it sit the oil will extract from the make up and it won't be good any more. So use it fast!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Arcata, CA

I got this product in the lightest shade and it was very orage and too dark on my skin. I'm not that pale. I tried mixing it with lotion to lighten it up but it wouldn't blend. I was very disappointed because Almay products I've tried in the past were great.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.

I love this foundation 100%.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Pickens, SC

It blended well and was very light. Just made my skin really oily... Which is otherwise normal.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.