Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME

Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Phoenix, AZ

I have olive/tan skin so it was hard to find the perfect shade, even after purchasing two. I was expecting in comparing this to my all time favorite L'Oreal BB cream which this does not live up to at all. So was disappointed and out 17$. Happy friends though lol
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL

I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA

Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.

Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY

The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN

This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA

This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.

Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.