Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Jem M.
Jem M.
This product is not meant for combination skin or if your looking for full coverage. I see for as of a moisturizer with a tint in my personal opinion. I have uneven skin tone and dark spots so its a big fail for me.
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
It doesn't blend that well.
Alison N.
Alison N.
Marion, IA
Poor coverage. I like Almay, but this wasn't or me
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA
I know that as a girl in the early 30's I should have a makeup route down. My job for the past 12 years has really held me back. Working outside 10-16 hours and sweating the whole time only really left sunblock as an option. I tried many different brands but they would just sweat off and get all over my shirt. Now that I am starting a new turn of life this was the first foundation that I have tried. I like that fact that it is very light weight but I don't know if I am picking the correct shade. Will I buy this again, maybe but first I will tryout a couple more brands.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
This product does change to match your skin tone very well. It is light enough on your skin where you feel almost naked but covers/evens out your skin. If you don't want to spend a ton of money but want good coverage, this is the product for you.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Raleigh, NC
I like the concept that it will change color on your skin, but it makes it hard to know how much to apply
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I have used this foundation for years, and I really like it! I get a few shades darker, and it gives me a good tan look, and blends well! It looks completely natural. Love it!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is a great product but do not keep it too long or the color tends to change the older it gets.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Glendale, AZ
I bought this to savealittle money and thought it sounded cool . Why not !It has these balls in it that break when you rub them .I think that is where the color is because thecolor of the cream is white like a moisterizer . That said it was moisterizing but thats about very little coverage . I do not really like this foundation and will spend the money next time .
Deshae D.
Deshae D.
Canton, MS
I bought this product expecting the best, Very runny and smells plasticky
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.