Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX

Wasen't crazy about this product..was really runny even in the perfect temperature. also felt really grainy
Kim C.
Kim C.
Savannah, Ga

This makeup is amazing! It covers my face and evens it out and even covers minor blemishes! It's great!
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
Clovis, CA

I bought this product two months ago and I wasn't happy with this product because the color didn't match with my skin and also the quality wasn't good!!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

It's an okay foundation but I feel like it leaves splotches throughout the day, like it'll come off in certain spots but not others, with or without a primer. It smells good though, and I like that it goes on white and matches to your skin.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN

I went out and bought this product because of its average review and wanted to give it a test for myself and I was highly disappointed. I used a little, because I am pale, and I turned a tinted orange that nobody wants their makeup to look like. Well I did. I bought the palest one which was the light. I thought it was going to look good on me and I really thought it was going to match me perfectly. (Buzzer noise) NOPE! Sorry ladies and gents, but this for me was a bummer.
Kira R.
Kira R.
Chiefland, FL

Horrible coverage and made me orange.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Spokane, WA

I have very fair skin that is combonation with few blemishes- that being aaid, this product is AWFUL! it turns orange and streaky once on the skin. seriously the oxidation is insane. don't waste your money.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI

I think this product covered pretty well and is decently priced for a mediocre foundation. The color match didn't wow me; I feel like it goes bad kind of quickly and stops matching.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.