Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ

Let me start by saying i LOVE Almay. I use their make up all the time. The Smart Shade Foundation is a brilliant concept. I have been using it for well over two years.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

This is not a good product at all. Does not work wonders like it claims it should. This is an extremely greasy product. Did not work well for me (i have oily skin) so i gave the product to my sister (who has dry skin) and it still made her skin super oily.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Lorain, OH

I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color.
Celine F.
Celine F.
Jacksonville, FL

Being biracial its hard to find good foundation. This foundation was just another disappointment. All it did was clog my pores and give me zits. FAIL!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Richmond, TX

I have a very fair complexion and this foundation doesn't match my skin. It comes out way too dark so it doesn't actually do what it says it does.
Tien T.
Tien T.
Riverside, CA

It doesn't cover well. the color is off in undertone. don't even think about using this on top of anything that has sfp
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA

When I saw the commercial for this I had doubts that it would actually work but I tried it anyway. I wasn't expecting for it to match my skin tone as well as it did and it looked great! Love this product!
Lisette J.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY

I purchased this to try it out and see if it would be a good backup to my regular makeup. its great if you don't need a lot of coverage, goes on light and lasts all day. if you need a product that covers dark blemishes, this is not going to do the trick.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.