7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
Goes on smooth but leaves skin feeling dry and doesn't cover everything. Light but thick feeling on the face. Don't stay long on my face rubs off fast.I wouldn't buy again.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this Almay product for years after never being able to match my shade. This product was great for me and it was light on my face. I have sensitive skin and the Almay products never bothered me at all. However if you do have blemishes, it does not do a very good job of covering them, but the foundation doesn't feel cakey at all!
Elaine G.
Elaine G.
Island Heights, NJ
I like this product for more casual wear- provides ok coverage & feels smooth. It seems like a step up from a tinted moisturizer but step down from a heavy department store foundation.
Kiianah J.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Never tired it, but I want to!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Lakeland, FL
I bet this makeup would be great for some people, and it's really cool that it changes colors and everything, but I noticed that it also changed a weird color to some red patches on my face. I liked how the makeup was lightweight and not goopy but it's not too awesome if you don't have a totally even skin tone.
sarah T.
sarah T.
Florence, KY
This is the best laud foundation I have ever used. It blends perfectly with your skin so there is no guess work. My only complaint? Don't forget to shake it up before you use...if it did for a while it will come out a different color unless you shake it up.
Shay H.
Shay H.
Purchase, NY
I tried this because it was on sale and the product just sounded so revolutionary.. but no. I was very disappointed. Nothing corrected its self in away and the makeup was very thin. Too thin to put on your face. It starts off as white then turns a color so you believe it works... But it just doesn't
Noemi V.
Noemi V.
It really disappointment me when it didn't work the way I wanted. I thought it was because I haver oily skin but my friend with dry skin also didn't work too well. Changed color with oil or sweat. Not buying this ever again
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Not only did I not like the coverage/color this offered, but it made my skin more oily that it naturally is.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I didn't really care for this product once I used it. I have troubles matching my skin tone and so I figured if give this product a try. I was very disappointed to find that my skin looked blotchy and felt a little greasy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.