BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited for this product but it kind of let me down. I found that yes it do blend to my correct shade but then soon as it dried it got a bit darker :( I'm sad that this wasn't as good as they made it seem. i personally wouldn't buy it again.
Nicole C.
Seymour, CT
I've always had a hard time picking the perfect cover up to match my skin tone and when I tried this product I fell in love!! I use the one for light skin tones and its the best cover up I've ever used for my skin. I'm so bummed because I just ran out and can't seem to find another one.
Jessi J.
Elkhart, IN
It does match skin nicely but is very thin and light so there isn't as much coverage. Not good if your covering blemishes or redness. Otherwise it's ok.
Kristy D.
Everson, WA
I am extremely picky about my foundation. I tried a few different ones and keep coming back to this. I have fairly light skin and this covered it nicely. I use smart shade as a base foundation, followed by a powdered and it covers all flaws. Yes, it is a bit pricey for the size of the container, but well worth it.
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff blends pretty well, but I have to mix it with another BB Cream to get really good coverage. I also feel like it doesn't set very well, either. But, I think the color is just about perfect, for me at least.
Alison T.
Englewood, CO
I have a lot of redness in my skin that I typically like to cover. This foundation just couldn't cover it. Aside from that it is very light, almost like a moisturizer. If you don't have a lot of skin issues this would be a great summertime foundation.
Stephanie T.
Albuquerque, NM
I just love Almay Smart Shade, it is light and not sticky. It leaves my face smooth and corrects my unbalanced skin tone. It's small, too so I can carry it in my purse for easy touch ups. I especially love that it has SPF 15 because I live in the desert and I'm always worried about sun damage. I recommend this foundation to anyone. It's great!
Cassaundra T.
Fresno, CA
This product wasd very oily and didn't blend very well. It was very heavy coverage.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have used better foundations however this is a nice selection for the price. it does not leave me with a residue and the color blended well with my skin tone.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.