BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY
The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I honestly thought this was going to be a great product but it turned out to not even work with my skin tone and made my face itch.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Christine E.
San Jose, CA
I have a very fair shade of skin so this did not match my skin color at all! Way too orange for me and it did not cover well anyways.
Fatima M.
Queens Village, NY
Dislike this. Thought it matched my skin at first, but after some time changed me to a dark orange shade...NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Danielle D.
I purchased the shade I believed was closest to my skin tone. Turns out, it wasn't close at all. It just made me look very orangey.
Shianne T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
It's not the worst foundation that i have used but, it doesn't match my skin tone like it's suppose to and left it looking orange.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.