Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Sophia W.
Sophia W.

Made my skin look very orange, and came off my face immediately, it was like I never had it on to begin with.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA

Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct

Used this a few years ago and it said its supposed to match my skin tone and it didn't. Very disappointed
Biviana J.
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX

I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Elma, WA

Doesn't absorb into the skin. doesn't blend well.. is streaky, and just plain sucks!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

The coverage is horrible. It was liquid when applied but turned into a powder once applied to skin. It is sorta like a Bb cream without all the perks.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc

I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Kailin T.
Kailin T.
Summersville, WV

I was so excited to try this when I first heard about it. I'm pale, so finding good foudation is hard for me. I bought this is ivory. At first, it worked. But after about the 3rd use it started turning darker. I was so disappointed. Almay is expensive and was a complete waste of my money. However, it works for my mom. So maybe it depends on the person (:
linda m.
linda m.
Absecon, NJ

So once in a while i get a blemish here or there..an I'm always trying new things once i tried this i was hooked.. i also have red cheeks an this gives my skin a smooth even look..i love this stuff it really works!
Zoila F.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA

Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.