BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alicea f.
Vancouver, WA
This product worked great, but if you let it sit the oil will extract from the make up and it won't be good any more. So use it fast!
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Jessica J.
Senath, MO
I absolutely love this makeup it always blends with my skin, and I can always rely on it to cover up any little blemish I may have:)!
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
I liked this make up initially, but after about 2 weeks you could see the beads. Left black spots on my face and was not flattering!
Penny C.
Pittsburgh, PA
It didn't really match my skin tone. It looked almost orange. Also, it doesn't last very long. It doesn't really cover well either.
Jana K.
Hemet, CA
I loved this foundation even though I have oily skin.
I prefer powders, but even as a person with oily skin, I loved this foundation!
Elizabeth M.
I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Priscilla M.
I actually used Almay since high school. I love their foundation and powder. Sometimes publix and Walgreens has them buy one get one.
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX
I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
Jessie R.
East Aurora, NY
I like how this foundation is cheap and light weight. Other foundations make my face itch and feel heavy Almay Smart Shade doesn't!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.