BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Sidonie E.
Sidonie E.
Weehawken, NJ
At first I was in love with this product, but then I switched to Maybelline Dream Mousse makeup and I realized that this product doesn't provide enough coverage at all. I'm all for the natural look but this feels like more of a thin moisturizer.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Chico, CA
I was a bit disapointed with this product at first simply becasuse it didn't quite do what it was suppose to. When applied it made my face look very orange (like I had gotten an awkward tan.) However I discovered that if you mix it with a bit of primer and another liquid foundation it looked nice and it stayed on well. Personally I don't think I will buy this product again because it was difficult to use.
Carli B.
Carli B.
I like the ease of the product but it doesn't blend like they show in the commercials
Katie S.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I used this product for a while and noticed that if I apply it with my fingers, it will take the color of my hands, I have to use a cosmetic sponge to apply. It blended nicely, but was not my true color.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Bolling Afb, DC
This product did not work well for me. It clumped together on my skin and did not blend in with my skin tone
Heather S.
Heather S.
I have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't leave lines. I have fair skin but not too fair and it's hard to find the right color. Almay smart shade is just what it says. It blends perfectly and doesn't give you the cakey look everyone hates. Also doesn't clog my pores which is fantastic!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lynn Haven, FL
This foundation is interesting. Sometimes it matches perfectly and other times it doesn't. When it does I like it, but I don't like to wear it most days just because it's kind of unpredictable on me. Haven't tried with primer under it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Endicott, Ny
This foundation did not work for me. It was watery and had poor coverage. The color that developed was darker than my skin tone.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Fort Worth, TX
I always loved almays lip products so i decided to try this... didn't come out so well, maybe thats why its cheap? feels cakey idk.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Whitesburg, KY
This product made my skin look yellow. I don't normally have trouble finding drug store products to match my skin tone. I thought this product would work great. I was not impressed. I would not repurchase.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.