7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mike H.
Mike H.
Pomona, Ca
This is more of a tinted moisturizer than it is a foundation, although it does oxidize a little and change color it is not enough coverage for those who are looking for a full foundation look.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I did not care for this product. The packaging was ok, but outside of that I don't have anything positive about this. When I applied this product it was patchy and different colors in different places. The coverage was not good. Almay has a lot of great makeup choices, I just do not recommend this product.
Destinee H.
Destinee H.
Raleigh, NC
I have very sensitive skin and broke out with this product ,I'm glad it was just a sample though.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI
I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Emily G.
Emily G.
Aiken, SC
Left my face feeling oily which made my face breakout!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Monroe, GA
Love this product! blends very well to match the skin color. I also love that it has spf in it. every little bit helps to protect my skin:) will definitely purchase again and again.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I recently purchased this item and I think it really works. It does come off as really white. But you have to blend it in as much as possible so it can look great
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Brighton, MO
First I must say that I am a fan of most Almay product that I have tried. This one however I will never purchase again. The produst did match up to my skin color well, but a couple hours after application, the product would flake off my skin. It did not cause dryness or irratation, but it did not wear well.
Holly F.
Holly F.
This blended well with my skin but was a bit on the runny side. I felt like this was a middle of the road product.... I would suggest to use this to cover blemishes or for light coverage....
Carin K.
Carin K.
Like their Smart Shade blush, the color "adjusts", but not in the way you'd imagine. No foundation actually has that capability (hence the quotes) but it's a great marketing strategy. Of the two, I suppose I'd choose the blush. The foundation is an interesting concept, but the color ultimately leaves the skin with an unnatural pink hue. For the money other drugstore brands, such as Rimmel, offer better quality and quantity.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.