Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
lindenwold new jersey
I have been using this product since I started wearing make up and I love it. I just use this and apply a little bronzer and I'm done....
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wyoming, MI
I will start off by saying that this foundation does a lot more for my skin/face than any other foundation i have used thus far. as far as the smart shade part, i don't know if i agree with that, it didn't match well to my skin tone whatsoever even though i tried a few different tones just in case. other than it saying it can match to any skin tone and not really living up to it i loved how healthy it made my face feel after only a few uses, i also love that theres in SPF in it. one more step i didn't need to apply before the foundation process!
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
College Station, TX
I was very eager to try this new because my skin changes tone at different times of the year. I tan really easily and fade easily. I have a nice olive-glow to my skin during the winter months and a dark tan in summer. I thought this would be a great all-year-round makeup - how wrong I was.

The two biggest disadvantages to this makeup are that it doesn't color match well and it's very oily. This foundation made me look orange-ish as if I had a really bad spray on tan. Moreover, it made my face so oily, the makeup wouldn't stay in place. Very poor.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Dallas, TX
I tried this product out a few years ago and I wasn't too happy with it. I got the color closet to skin tone and when I applied it, it turned darker on me, then it was on the package. It was difficult for me to remove with my make up remover and it felt very heavy.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Though it's light, and matches my completion, May not be all that great for someone with blemishes to hide. Definitely doesn't cover anything at all.
Jem M.
Jem M.
This product is not meant for combination skin or if your looking for full coverage. I see for as of a moisturizer with a tint in my personal opinion. I have uneven skin tone and dark spots so its a big fail for me.
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
It doesn't blend that well.
Telia F.
Telia F.
eagle point, OR
The product works...if you use too much, it will obviously get darker, but if you don't use enough, its spotty coverage. use with sponge or brush not fingers
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA
I know that as a girl in the early 30's I should have a makeup route down. My job for the past 12 years has really held me back. Working outside 10-16 hours and sweating the whole time only really left sunblock as an option. I tried many different brands but they would just sweat off and get all over my shirt. Now that I am starting a new turn of life this was the first foundation that I have tried. I like that fact that it is very light weight but I don't know if I am picking the correct shade. Will I buy this again, maybe but first I will tryout a couple more brands.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
This product does change to match your skin tone very well. It is light enough on your skin where you feel almost naked but covers/evens out your skin. If you don't want to spend a ton of money but want good coverage, this is the product for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.