Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
This product does change to match your skin tone very well. It is light enough on your skin where you feel almost naked but covers/evens out your skin. If you don't want to spend a ton of money but want good coverage, this is the product for you.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Raleigh, NC
I like the concept that it will change color on your skin, but it makes it hard to know how much to apply
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I have used this foundation for years, and I really like it! I get a few shades darker, and it gives me a good tan look, and blends well! It looks completely natural. Love it!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is a great product but do not keep it too long or the color tends to change the older it gets.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Glendale, AZ
I bought this to savealittle money and thought it sounded cool . Why not !It has these balls in it that break when you rub them .I think that is where the color is because thecolor of the cream is white like a moisterizer . That said it was moisterizing but thats about very little coverage . I do not really like this foundation and will spend the money next time .
Deshae D.
Deshae D.
Canton, MS
I bought this product expecting the best, Very runny and smells plasticky
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
As someone who never wore makeup because I didn't care for regular foundations, I tried this on a whim in hope that it would even my skin out without being heavy. I'll admit that I didn't like how it looked the first time that I tried it. I did a little Internet research and found out that I was applying it wrong. Even though the directions state to blend with your fingertips, this works so much better if you blend it with a blush brush. Also, you need to allow the product to set up for a few minutes and reach its full color changing potential before you decide to apply more.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Clarkson, KY
It feels heavy on my face, doesn't cover well.
Dakota U.
Dakota U.
Summersville, WV
It turned me orange!! I went the whole day and to my embarrassment when I looked in the mirror I looked like an oopa loopa. Not only does the color matching suck but you pay a pretty penny for almay products and to me its just not worth it.
evelina m.
evelina m.
Federal Way, WA
Love this foundation! ssoo smooth and nice texture!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.