BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
Not too crazy about this one. I bought it and always felt like it didn't match well and I felt as if my face looked chalky and pale.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is truely amazing, it matches my skin tone perfectly with even coverage and streak free. I love the way this makes me look
Jana K.
Hemet, CA
I loved this foundation even though I have oily skin.
I prefer powders, but even as a person with oily skin, I loved this foundation!
Jessie R.
East Aurora, NY
I like how this foundation is cheap and light weight. Other foundations make my face itch and feel heavy Almay Smart Shade doesn't!
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I like using this as a concealer or to brighten around the eye area. Didn't love it as an all over foundation but it works in a pinch
Jessica R.
Rossville, GA
I have a lot of Cherokee Indian in me and have more of a naturally defiant skin tone and none of the shades magically match my skin.
Yesenia A.
Sunrise, Fl
If your looking for natural coverage and something very light then you will like this but i like the Maybelline bb cream a lot better
jackeline s.
Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look,and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
Annie D.
This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.