BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ann W.
When I first saw this product, I was very intrigued. Although Almay is not a brand to which I often gravitate toward, the idea of a foundation that adjusts to your skin seemed quite interesting to me. I found that the coverage was light-medium, the staying power was a little less than ideal, about 4-5 hours and it didn't seem to irritate my skin. The major problem I had with this foundation is that it oxidized on my skin. It started off matching my well, but turned a weird orangey tint after about an hour. It is probably not something I will be repurchasing.
Katie H.
New Braunfels, TX
I was very impressed by this product it blends well and feels good, it has decent coverage and its not to heavy its not my favorite but overall it was nice
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ
When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
Ana S.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well. But it's not my favorite
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ
I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA
I Have Very Pale Skin And I Tend To Break Out Easily. This Product Made Me Break Out And It Had Very Minimal Coverage. I Could Live With The Coverage Being Like That But Not The Acne Part Of It.
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA
Cant top this
Stephanie D.
Denham Spgs, LA
Finally found a foundation that works! its amazing it blends in perfect!
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Kylie P.
This never matches my skin tone. and always leaves me feeling sticky.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.