Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Biviana J.
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX
I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Elma, WA
Doesn't absorb into the skin. doesn't blend well.. is streaky, and just plain sucks!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN
I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ
I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Telia F.
Telia F.
eagle point, OR
The product works...if you use too much, it will obviously get darker, but if you don't use enough, its spotty coverage. use with sponge or brush not fingers
Zoila F.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Allie M.
Allie M.
Winter Garden, FL
Not my normal foundation, but I buy this whenever my usual is sold out. It has good covereage, and many shades.
Deciymber G.
Deciymber G.
Cape Coral, FL
I tried out the light/medium shade hoping to find a light foundation to use during the summer time but I was disappointed to discover how orange-y this foundation is. It's said your foundation goes orange-y from oxidation through the day. If that's so, well this foundation oxidizes way too quickly for practically use and not worth the buy.
Jeffin C.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I seriously thought it was going to be magnificent, and take care of all the blemishes on my face as promised. Sorry to say I was highly disappointed as it creased, and didn't match my exact skin color. You see I'm like a between of medium and dark,but the shade was too light. I wouldn't say it's totally horrible, but this foundation doesn't live up to expectations.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.