BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Almay is my favorite brand since they are hypoallergenic. I love this foundation,light and covers very well of my normal to oily skin
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I have large pores and I didn't think it covered as well as it should have. I think it's better used by women with real smooth skin.
Sara G.
I bought mine at big lots, I worked next to it and I forgot my foundation bought this one for $4 and completely fell in love with it!
Penny C.
Pittsburgh, PA
It didn't really match my skin tone. It looked almost orange. Also, it doesn't last very long. It doesn't really cover well either.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
Not too crazy about this one. I bought it and always felt like it didn't match well and I felt as if my face looked chalky and pale.
Jessica R.
Rossville, GA
I have a lot of Cherokee Indian in me and have more of a naturally defiant skin tone and none of the shades magically match my skin.
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
I liked this make up initially, but after about 2 weeks you could see the beads. Left black spots on my face and was not flattering!
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX
I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Jennifer L.
This is amazing for that natural look without showing all your grosses:) its reasonably priced and can be gotten just about anywhere!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.