BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Christine E.
Christine E.
San Jose, CA
I have a very fair shade of skin so this did not match my skin color at all! Way too orange for me and it did not cover well anyways.
VINETTE s.
VINETTE s.
Springfield Gardens, NY
One of the worst ive used. Its not heavy. But feels greasy it offer little to no coverage.
Cyan B.
Cyan B.
I bought this at CVS, thank goodness, so I could return it. I got the lightest shade. It was way too dark for me and the coverage was not great. I was not impressed.
Macy H.
Macy H.
Apex, NC
Doesn't match skin too well but light weight and pretty good coverage Doesn't match skin well I would assume more for people with fair skin you should ask for help when you get the product so it will match your skin Lite weight on skin and also and pretty good coverage but not as good as a regular foundation but my skin can defintaly get away with it You should ask people to give you the most well color for your exact skin type but over all this product worked. Erg we'll for me I defi tally recommend d this for people who awe looking for a light weight foundation
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was one of the first foundations I ever tried. I have a medium skin tone & found a shade that initally matched me. However, this did nothing for covering up pores and would settle and wear unevenly as the day progressed. If that wasn't a deal breaker, the fact that within a couple hours it would oxidize horribly and turn a very unflattering shade of yellow-orange made me quickly stop using it after only a couple of weeks. I wanted to like it, but it just had no redeeming qualities for me.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Mc Bee, SC
I am very fair skinned and this just didn't go light enough for me...even when I used the lightest that they offer. I honestly didn't even use the entire tube before I switched to something else.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Leaves streaks does not match shade very well and just feels gross . Not recommended but is cheaper than most so that would be the reason I have only tried once.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
I love the way this foundation matches my skin so perfectly no matter what. It is fairly light but can feel oily after a an hour or so of wear. It would be better as a liquid to powder.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Almay has once again proved to be the superior make up company. this blends perfectly with my skin and is really smooth, though it does go bad fast.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.