Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Ramey, PA

When I saw the commercial for this I had doubts that it would actually work but I tried it anyway. I wasn't expecting for it to match my skin tone as well as it did and it looked great! Love this product!
Lisette J.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY

I purchased this to try it out and see if it would be a good backup to my regular makeup. its great if you don't need a lot of coverage, goes on light and lasts all day. if you need a product that covers dark blemishes, this is not going to do the trick.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Porterville, CA

It's so smooth, invisible but yet enough coverage to cover some imperfections. Light and not greasy! Love love love !
Anya M.
Anya M.
Horseheads, NY

I really enjoyed this product at first, but if you lay down on a counter...all the color separates and ends up going on splotchy.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Alcoa, TN

This stuff has to be packed on your face for it to do anything. If you put one shade on, you can't even tell it and it was spotchy on my skin. I don't really recommend it unless you don't mind putting 3 or 4 layers on.
Diane K.
Diane K.
Kingston, PA

I love Almay foundations, especially ones that take the "guesswork" out for a perfect shade. I really don't see a difference. It does make my face feel oily, and I have noticed a few blemishes.
Rebeca I.
Rebeca I.
Canada

This product was to dark for my skin to begin with, on top of that is didn't work well with dry skin!
Lane T.
Lane T.
Murfreesboro, TN

I've used this foundation for a while and I love it. Great coverage and smooth application. It's definitely something a girl needs for a night out with friends
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.