Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Glorylu V.
Glorylu V.
Irvine, CA

I really like this foundation. I like how I get the color of my skin. The only problem is that it is not good for oily skin.
Carlee B.
Carlee B.
Detroit, MI

If you don't use it within a quick amount of time, the product can go on gray-colored. The color match is okay, but there are other products out there now that can color match.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Saratoga Springs, UT

Works well. But it's not my favorite
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

Works best on people with lighter skin. I always have to use the lightest pigments. Worked decent for me, but will streak.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Denham Spgs, LA

Finally found a foundation that works! its amazing it blends in perfect!
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ

When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
brittney s.
brittney s.
baltimore, MD

Okay so this foundation had a nice finish but just after 10 minutes of wearing I became blotchy. I do not recommend any foundation or concealer that is suppose to match your skin. Because in reality, you don't want it to match your skin on your face, you need it to match your neck!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA

I Have Very Pale Skin And I Tend To Break Out Easily. This Product Made Me Break Out And It Had Very Minimal Coverage. I Could Live With The Coverage Being Like That But Not The Acne Part Of It.
Anna Q.
Anna Q.
Conroe, TX

My Mom actually gave me this foundation to try because she didn't like it on her skin. I am 44, with a little bit of fine lines, and I have really blotchy dull skin, due to excessive tanning when I was younger. Anyway, I was surprised but it did even out my skin tone, and covered my sun spots really well.
Ann W.
Ann W.

When I first saw this product, I was very intrigued. Although Almay is not a brand to which I often gravitate toward, the idea of a foundation that adjusts to your skin seemed quite interesting to me. I found that the coverage was light-medium, the staying power was a little less than ideal, about 4-5 hours and it didn't seem to irritate my skin. The major problem I had with this foundation is that it oxidized on my skin. It started off matching my well, but turned a weird orangey tint after about an hour. It is probably not something I will be repurchasing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.