Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Seneca, PA

Pretty decent cover up. Matches my skin for the most part
Maddie G.
Maddie G.

It made my face break out and just never worked for my face. I was very disappointed.
Alyson F.
Alyson F.
Parkville, MD

I used this product for a few months, while I liked that it took a lot of the guesswork out of choosing the right shade to match my skin, I had a hard time getting it to cover anything more than basic redness. It barely made a dent in covering blemishes, and while I understand that they make concealer for a reason, usually foundations help. Overall this is a good foundation for someone with uneven skin tone, but not for someone with blemishes.
Iriannette N.
Iriannette N.
Tarrytown, NY

It made my face oily and nasty. It didn't smell nice either. It's just a waste of $$$$. If you want good quality you need to spend a little more. This stuff does not do what it says it's supposed to.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN

It is an okay foundation product for your money. I won't be repurchasing.
Emili P.
Emili P.
Spartanburg, SC

My mother got me this foundation because I have incredibly light skin and most lines do not make foundation light enough for my skin. I was quite excited to try it but a little disapointed in the outcome. It does not apply smoothly and it does not stay on for long. However, it is light enough for my skin. I think with a little more work this could be a great foundation.
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA

I like this product and how easily it matches my skin color. I'm pretty low key when it comes to make up, especially foundation, just under the eyes and maybe a few blemishes here and there. I usually seal it with some powder and I don't have any issues.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Grass Valley, CA

This product did match my shade pretty well but it did not cover up any imperfections.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA

This product wouldn't match my skin at all and it lacked any coverage, what so ever. But I kept trying it (I hate wasting products) and by the end it had a gray tone to it and made me look sick, I couldn't use it at all
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Catskill, NY

I do love that Almay is all natural and it did match my skin tone perfectly, although it didn't give me much coverage. It reminded me of a bb cream but with a little more coverage. Overall I like this
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.