7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carli B.
Carli B.
I like the ease of the product but it doesn't blend like they show in the commercials
Katie S.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I used this product for a while and noticed that if I apply it with my fingers, it will take the color of my hands, I have to use a cosmetic sponge to apply. It blended nicely, but was not my true color.
Janet M.
Janet M.
I really didn't like this foundation just because even at the lightest tone they had, it was 3 or 4 shades too dark for my skin, the ivory isn't ivory at all. Not only that but its really easy to use too much because of how the foundation is, and it doesn't last very long and you have to buy more by the end of around 2 or 3 weeks if you use it everyday. It also gives your face this greasy, gross feeling when I put it on that just makes me feel dirty almost.
Heather S.
Heather S.
I have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't leave lines. I have fair skin but not too fair and it's hard to find the right color. Almay smart shade is just what it says. It blends perfectly and doesn't give you the cakey look everyone hates. Also doesn't clog my pores which is fantastic!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lynn Haven, FL
This foundation is interesting. Sometimes it matches perfectly and other times it doesn't. When it does I like it, but I don't like to wear it most days just because it's kind of unpredictable on me. Haven't tried with primer under it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Endicott, Ny
This foundation did not work for me. It was watery and had poor coverage. The color that developed was darker than my skin tone.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Fort Worth, TX
I always loved almays lip products so i decided to try this... didn't come out so well, maybe thats why its cheap? feels cakey idk.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Whitesburg, KY
This product made my skin look yellow. I don't normally have trouble finding drug store products to match my skin tone. I thought this product would work great. I was not impressed. I would not repurchase.
Shay H.
Shay H.
Purchase, NY
I tried this because it was on sale and the product just sounded so revolutionary.. but no. I was very disappointed. Nothing corrected its self in away and the makeup was very thin. Too thin to put on your face. It starts off as white then turns a color so you believe it works... But it just doesn't
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I like how quick this product is to use but thats about it. I don't give good coverage or last very long.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.