7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cyan B.
Cyan B.
I bought this at CVS, thank goodness, so I could return it. I got the lightest shade. It was way too dark for me and the coverage was not great. I was not impressed.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this stuff while trying to find a new foundation after my local store stopped carrying my favorite brand. I was so excited about the smart shade technology that I automatically assumed that it would work for pale people too. That's what it's advertised for.... right? Wrong! I blended the makeup with my fingers and it turned brown and streaky. If I touched the makeup at all it did this, if I didn't it would slowly turn that really fake pinkish color. Maybe if I were a bit more tan it wouldn't have been so noticeable but on behalf of all the pale girls looking into this product I have to give it an F.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
It didn't do anything it said it would. It didn't match at all. It broke me out and it was just a terrible product for me. I would never recommend it. Very disappointed
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
warsaw, Ny
Almay is a great product to begin with for those with sensitive skin and this product is no different. I like the blending aspect especially in the summer time when I do have a little color and I don't have to rush to the store for a different shade
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
I think this product covered pretty well and is decently priced for a mediocre foundation. The color match didn't wow me; I feel like it goes bad kind of quickly and stops matching.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Leaves streaks does not match shade very well and just feels gross . Not recommended but is cheaper than most so that would be the reason I have only tried once.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
I love the way this foundation matches my skin so perfectly no matter what. It is fairly light but can feel oily after a an hour or so of wear. It would be better as a liquid to powder.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Almay has once again proved to be the superior make up company. this blends perfectly with my skin and is really smooth, though it does go bad fast.
Sidonie E.
Sidonie E.
Weehawken, NJ
At first I was in love with this product, but then I switched to Maybelline Dream Mousse makeup and I realized that this product doesn't provide enough coverage at all. I'm all for the natural look but this feels like more of a thin moisturizer.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
This one wasn't the best foundation. I tried it, and I think I'll just stick to my other ones.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.