BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is an ok product if you are looking for a light coverage. It does get a little shiny too because of its moisturizing properties.
Michelle P.
Madison, WI
This stuff goes on with little to no coverage and makes me look really oily. I do not recommend it for people with oily acne prone skin
Devon L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
It does not automatically adjust to your skin tone, nor does it have very good coverage. Theres definitely better foundations out there
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC
Might be good if your skin is nearly flawless. I'm a real girl with skin that needs some coverage. This product doesn't provide that.
Marie B.
Saint Marys, GA
I bought this thinking it was a neat concept. It didn't cover anything and made.my face extremely greasy. I will not be buying.it again
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX
I was given this by someone and thought, sure for back up. However I find its light and great for an everyday use specially for work.
Amy T.
I bought this when it first came out,and I knew it was too good to be true,it did nothing for me and there was like no coverage at all.
Kaylee P.
Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM
It does what its supposed to and it looks pretty good all day long, but If I forget to wash it off at night I break out the next day!
Bobbie-Anne O.
Albertville, AL
I didn't really like this that much. It broke me out and it has awful coverage. It clings to dry areas and shows if your skin is oily.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.