Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.
This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Zoila F.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Allie M.
Allie M.
Winter Garden, FL
Not my normal foundation, but I buy this whenever my usual is sold out. It has good covereage, and many shades.
Deciymber G.
Deciymber G.
Cape Coral, FL
I tried out the light/medium shade hoping to find a light foundation to use during the summer time but I was disappointed to discover how orange-y this foundation is. It's said your foundation goes orange-y from oxidation through the day. If that's so, well this foundation oxidizes way too quickly for practically use and not worth the buy.
Jeffin C.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I seriously thought it was going to be magnificent, and take care of all the blemishes on my face as promised. Sorry to say I was highly disappointed as it creased, and didn't match my exact skin color. You see I'm like a between of medium and dark,but the shade was too light. I wouldn't say it's totally horrible, but this foundation doesn't live up to expectations.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
lindenwold new jersey
I have been using this product since I started wearing make up and I love it. I just use this and apply a little bronzer and I'm done....
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wyoming, MI
I will start off by saying that this foundation does a lot more for my skin/face than any other foundation i have used thus far. as far as the smart shade part, i don't know if i agree with that, it didn't match well to my skin tone whatsoever even though i tried a few different tones just in case. other than it saying it can match to any skin tone and not really living up to it i loved how healthy it made my face feel after only a few uses, i also love that theres in SPF in it. one more step i didn't need to apply before the foundation process!
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
College Station, TX
I was very eager to try this new because my skin changes tone at different times of the year. I tan really easily and fade easily. I have a nice olive-glow to my skin during the winter months and a dark tan in summer. I thought this would be a great all-year-round makeup - how wrong I was.

The two biggest disadvantages to this makeup are that it doesn't color match well and it's very oily. This foundation made me look orange-ish as if I had a really bad spray on tan. Moreover, it made my face so oily, the makeup wouldn't stay in place. Very poor.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.