Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Hillary L.
Hillary L.
I loved how light weight it was on my skin but I didn't feel like I got enough coverage. Especially on some of my "problem" areas on my face; it just seemed kind of like a tinted moisturizer.
Katie H.
Katie H.
New Braunfels, TX
I was very impressed by this product it blends well and feels good, it has decent coverage and its not to heavy its not my favorite but overall it was nice
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have fair skin it always turns to dark
Carlee B.
Carlee B.
Detroit, MI
If you don't use it within a quick amount of time, the product can go on gray-colored. The color match is okay, but there are other products out there now that can color match.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Works well. But it's not my favorite
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Works best on people with lighter skin. I always have to use the lightest pigments. Worked decent for me, but will streak.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Denham Spgs, LA
Finally found a foundation that works! its amazing it blends in perfect!
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Clifton, NJ
When you think of a foundation what comes to mind? Smooth flawless skin? Thought so! This product came out grey and grainy; strange combo if you ask me (you are tho aren't you) Once I used this odd looking makeup I felt like my skin was dull and dry looking. Not my cup of tea at all!
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff is just alright...but actually wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. When I heard the term "smart shade," and then saw how it applied, I thought it would be god awful and would never buy it. But, surprisingly, I went to borrow a certain lipstick from my mom the other day (all she wears is reds...she literally has every shade), and I saw THIS in her makeup box! Now, yes, she is my mom, but my mom actually has surprisingly high expectations when it comes to makeup. She uses products like Dior, Chanel, and a lot of Clinique, so she's not just gonna go buy something at the drugstore and hope it works. She bought it, tried it, and for her, it worked! It didin't cover every flaw, but it did give her a light foundation she could wear. The whole deal with smart shade though...it doesn't change color to adjust to your skin. All it does it melt into your skin from a white, finely grained consistency to a transparent-type consistency. It's not an awful product, from my experience with it, but I definitely wouldn't use it on a regular basis or buy it again, since I have more acne scars and sunspots (and generally more sensitive skin) than my mother. Overall, eh. Maybe a C+.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Clinton, IA
I Have Very Pale Skin And I Tend To Break Out Easily. This Product Made Me Break Out And It Had Very Minimal Coverage. I Could Live With The Coverage Being Like That But Not The Acne Part Of It.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.