Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
South Gate, CA

I love this, it matched my color good. Repurchase!!!!!!!
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA

Not thrilled but what can you expect? I like their concealer better.
Raechel H.
Raechel H.
Troy, MI

I tried this product and wasn't impressed. I don't think it really "matches" your skin tone and I don't like the way it made my skin feel. I will not be buying it again.
Lynne A.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ

I tried it for a week and it just didn't do it's job for my oily skin.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ

Let me start by saying i LOVE Almay. I use their make up all the time. The Smart Shade Foundation is a brilliant concept. I have been using it for well over two years.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

This is not a good product at all. Does not work wonders like it claims it should. This is an extremely greasy product. Did not work well for me (i have oily skin) so i gave the product to my sister (who has dry skin) and it still made her skin super oily.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Lorain, OH

I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color.
Celine F.
Celine F.
Jacksonville, FL

Being biracial its hard to find good foundation. This foundation was just another disappointment. All it did was clog my pores and give me zits. FAIL!
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.