Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Cicero, NY

I Bought this not to long ago when i was inbetween foundations and i had a coupon for it so i thought it would be good to try. Now it worked great on the back of my hand and it really blended to match my skin tone but on my face it didn't do that. The coverage is very light and my face is naturally really red and it does not help that at all my face looks just as red after applying this. It is not buildable at all and i wouldn't suggest this unless you have a clear nonred face.
Casey V.
Casey V.
Cortez, CO

If you have great skin, this is perfect for you. If you are needing moderate to heavy coverage, it sucks. Great for just a day at the beach, not much else it is good for.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.

Really great coverage & the pigment mixes well with my skin!
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
Hendersonville, TN

I bought this in high hopes that it would cover up my blemishes, and it did nothing. =(
Megan J.
Megan J.
Western, NE

I bought this once awhile back because I can NEVER find a make-up to match my skin without leaving streaks and lines. This foundation does blend perfectly into the skin and if used properly will not leave streaks or lines. Has average coverage, if you need lots of coverage I would recommend concealer.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Brighton, MA

I tried this and I thought how amazing it would be for a foundation to just magically match my skin tone. Too good to be true. It didn't match at all and I found it had a weird smell to it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pineville, KY

This product made my skin oily, and also made me break out. I'm usually a light shade and it made me look very pale!
Mara S.
Mara S.
Oak Forest, IL

Didn't get much coverage from it. Also looked pretty greasy on my skin. But then again, you can't exppect too much from drug store products.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Littleton, CO

Was kind of greasy. Didn't stay on all day either. The pro was that the color matches pretty well but you have to keep reapplying
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME

I'm a light shade, and I used both of the lightest shades you could get. This product works great in the begining, the only problem is that it oxidizes way to much giving you an orange pay off. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with light skin tones.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.