7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kait H.
Kait H.
Harrisburg, PA
I like this foundation. It blends well to my skin and doesn't irritate my skin, but it doesn't seem to cover very well.
Isamar I.
Isamar I.
Highlands, TX
I have been using this product since my High School days (2+ years ago) and I love it. In High School makeup was the best thing invented to cover up the few flaws we had. It's light, blends in with skin perfectly, and easy to wash off at the end of the night.
Maria Y.
Maria Y.
Maryland
It's good to start at a early age putting on SPF and it's great having a light foundation
amber m.
amber m.
taylor, MI
Because my complexion tends to change with the weather it's hard for me to find a decent foundation that matches my skin but smart shade foundation works like a charm because it blends in with my skin tone effortlessly
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I don't even know where to begin with how disappointed I was with this. I guess I was way too excited and had high expectations. This foundation did not go on even, it was not a very "smart" shade, not worth the money, and it made me look orangeish. I like Almay, just not this particular product of theirs.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Modesto, CA
It really doesn't live up to its name and has minimal coverage.I mix it with cover stick for around my eyes and blotchy skin but once I run out I wont be buying it again.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Hohenwald, TN
Great coverage, doesn't take much, but most definitely has an orange tint! Beware!
Annaliet Z.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
This product I guess was meant for certain people. I am very light sink and the lightest color on me looks very dark. I did not liked it at all. I have applied it on others like my mom and blends beautifully on her skin.
carolina a.
carolina a.
I have never tried this but i wonder if it is light on the skin and such...
VINETTE s.
VINETTE s.
Springfield Gardens, NY
One of the worst ive used. Its not heavy. But feels greasy it offer little to no coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.