7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Anna Q.
Anna Q.
Conroe, TX
My Mom actually gave me this foundation to try because she didn't like it on her skin. I am 44, with a little bit of fine lines, and I have really blotchy dull skin, due to excessive tanning when I was younger. Anyway, I was surprised but it did even out my skin tone, and covered my sun spots really well.
Ann W.
Ann W.
When I first saw this product, I was very intrigued. Although Almay is not a brand to which I often gravitate toward, the idea of a foundation that adjusts to your skin seemed quite interesting to me. I found that the coverage was light-medium, the staying power was a little less than ideal, about 4-5 hours and it didn't seem to irritate my skin. The major problem I had with this foundation is that it oxidized on my skin. It started off matching my well, but turned a weird orangey tint after about an hour. It is probably not something I will be repurchasing.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Made my skin look very orange, and came off my face immediately, it was like I never had it on to begin with.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Meriden , Ct
Used this a few years ago and it said its supposed to match my skin tone and it didn't. Very disappointed
Biviana J.
Biviana J.
Laredo, TX
I don't think it does what it claims at all. Definetly not a full face cover maybe a light cover. Does not cover blemishes or redness.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA
Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is really just a hoax. Even though the product comes out white, the bursting color beads within have a set color to turn to so it's not really perfectly matching your skin tone, and really, it's pretty difficult to find a good match, especially since there are not many colors available (due to the concept of the product). This has a pretty solid medium coverage though and is fairly easy to apply with whatever method you prefer. It will stick to dry patches on your skin and it's terrible at oil control. Powder is a must.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
I tried this when it first came out so super excited. But it did not blend with my skin tone at all and dried my skin out fairly bad.
Catarina F.
Catarina F.
Westwood, NJ
I usually have a hard time finding my shade as some parts of my face have yellower undertones than other areas, and was hoping that this product would help me out in that department. While it did go on great (smooth and light), this foundation does not offer much in terms of coverage. I would definitely recommend the product for someone who wants more of an even complexion but not looking for coverage of acne scars or blemishes.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.