Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mara S.
Mara S.
Oak Forest, IL

Didn't get much coverage from it. Also looked pretty greasy on my skin. But then again, you can't exppect too much from drug store products.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Littleton, CO

Was kind of greasy. Didn't stay on all day either. The pro was that the color matches pretty well but you have to keep reapplying
Emily G.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY

This product matched the color of my face well, but it did not give very much coverage and did not lay well on my face, giving it a rough texture.
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Seneca, PA

Pretty decent cover up. Matches my skin for the most part
Maddie G.
Maddie G.

It made my face break out and just never worked for my face. I was very disappointed.
Alyson F.
Alyson F.
Parkville, MD

I used this product for a few months, while I liked that it took a lot of the guesswork out of choosing the right shade to match my skin, I had a hard time getting it to cover anything more than basic redness. It barely made a dent in covering blemishes, and while I understand that they make concealer for a reason, usually foundations help. Overall this is a good foundation for someone with uneven skin tone, but not for someone with blemishes.
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN

It is an okay foundation product for your money. I won't be repurchasing.
Emili P.
Emili P.
Spartanburg, SC

My mother got me this foundation because I have incredibly light skin and most lines do not make foundation light enough for my skin. I was quite excited to try it but a little disapointed in the outcome. It does not apply smoothly and it does not stay on for long. However, it is light enough for my skin. I think with a little more work this could be a great foundation.
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA

I like this product and how easily it matches my skin color. I'm pretty low key when it comes to make up, especially foundation, just under the eyes and maybe a few blemishes here and there. I usually seal it with some powder and I don't have any issues.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.