BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Justine C.
Otisfield, ME
Well, for starters does not match your color at all! It's really oily, and doesn't cover anything! Not worth it trust me...
kathy W.
bullhead city, AZ
Was not my favorite. The color made me look orange even tho I tried two different shades. Really irritating. Would not recommend.
Ashley B.
Natchitoches, LA
I am very fair and always had trouble finding a good foundation. Make-up is a huge annoyance for me and this product makes life so much easier!
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love that it doesn't feel like I have caked on makeup. It is very lightweight, skin can breathe and skin looks flawless.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX
Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Nora W.
I am super pale, and the pale is just slightly too dark for me. Wish it came lighter because it smells nice, is lightweight and goes on easy.
Jessi J.
Elkhart, IN
It does match skin nicely but is very thin and light so there isn't as much coverage. Not good if your covering blemishes or redness. Otherwise it's ok.
Alyxandra P.
Sometimes when I'd use it, it wouldn't blend very well and I'd have dark spots. It covered my blemishes pretty well though
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
It made me break out really badly. And it smelt so nasty. Sorry but I don't like this. I love Almay but I almost hate this.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.