7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC
This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA
This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
San Diego, CA
This works ok as a BB cream. It moisturises and the color get pretty close. It comes out a little too dark for me, so I have to blend it in really well. It's light coverage but it won't last you all day long.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Clifton, NJ
Me gusta este producto porque de verdad que si funciona y tapa muchísimo , amo este producto
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Winchester, VA
This foundation is good for the price.. but in general it is not the best. It did not feel that great on my skin and it did not hide blemishes or moisturize my skin like it promised. I would much rather use Bare Minerals!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
I found this to be pretty ok. It seemed streaky if it became to warm. It did cover my face well but not my dark circles. The thing i loved is that it did not make my face feel oily.
Kait H.
Kait H.
Harrisburg, PA
I like this foundation. It blends well to my skin and doesn't irritate my skin, but it doesn't seem to cover very well.
Isamar I.
Isamar I.
Highlands, TX
I have been using this product since my High School days (2+ years ago) and I love it. In High School makeup was the best thing invented to cover up the few flaws we had. It's light, blends in with skin perfectly, and easy to wash off at the end of the night.
Maria Y.
Maria Y.
Maryland
It's good to start at a early age putting on SPF and it's great having a light foundation
amber m.
amber m.
taylor, MI
Because my complexion tends to change with the weather it's hard for me to find a decent foundation that matches my skin but smart shade foundation works like a charm because it blends in with my skin tone effortlessly
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.