Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emili P.
Emili P.
Spartanburg, SC
My mother got me this foundation because I have incredibly light skin and most lines do not make foundation light enough for my skin. I was quite excited to try it but a little disapointed in the outcome. It does not apply smoothly and it does not stay on for long. However, it is light enough for my skin. I think with a little more work this could be a great foundation.
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA
I like this product and how easily it matches my skin color. I'm pretty low key when it comes to make up, especially foundation, just under the eyes and maybe a few blemishes here and there. I usually seal it with some powder and I don't have any issues.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Grass Valley, CA
This product did match my shade pretty well but it did not cover up any imperfections.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Blackstone, MA
This product wouldn't match my skin at all and it lacked any coverage, what so ever. But I kept trying it (I hate wasting products) and by the end it had a gray tone to it and made me look sick, I couldn't use it at all
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Catskill, NY
I do love that Almay is all natural and it did match my skin tone perfectly, although it didn't give me much coverage. It reminded me of a bb cream but with a little more coverage. Overall I like this
vanessa g.
vanessa g.
I have found that this product does not accuratly match my skin tone and gives very little to no coverage, would not recommend this product
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI
Poor coverage and didn't match my skin tone well. I have some Acne and it didn't cover it at all. I typically where medium or tan foundation. I purchased the medium deep and it was too light.
Josalynn S.
Josalynn S.
I have been using this same make-up for 5 years and have not had any issues with it. It blends well with my skin and doesn't go on chunky or off-colored. Perfect coverage when I need it.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
New Haven, CT
I am giving ALmay a C because they are not a high quality make up brand. In fact, this product wears off so easily and gets on your clothing. Don't put your face on your boyfriends shit because then it will rub right off. There are better cover up make up products in this world so do not go for the cheap rpice of things... go for the quality of makeup. it may be cheap but you will be getting your money's worth maybe even less.
Sheena G.
Sheena G.
Ruskin, FL
I've used this previously. It covers well and can match a good amount of skin tones but it is pricey for the amount given.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.