Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katie K.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA

I like this on my skin because i get blemishes here and there, but nothing to serious. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with a severe acne issue since the product is so shear. It provides a light coverage. Perfect for beginners!
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Endicott, NY

I used this after a friend recommended it saying she liked it, and I had the complete opposite experience. It didn't sit right on my skin, like it never felt like it fully blended. It also didn't really look like I was wearing anything, which defeats the purpose of putting it on really because it didn't make me look any better.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Clinton, MA

It had very minimal coverage and actually seemed to color match to my red spots. Kind of a pointless foundation..
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Framingham, MA

Felt super gritty when applying it
Brynley H.
Brynley H.
Greensburg, PA

I was excited to try this because I can't ever find a foundation that matches exactly to my skin tone. It either ends up being too pink or orangey. However, I was disappointed with this product. It provides basically no coverage and is more like a tinted moisturizer. However I've used tinted moisturizers that provide more coverage than this product offers. Overall I would not recommend.
Janet K.
Janet K.
Watertown, Ma

I use this for my makeup I wear to work or when I don't want to waste expensive makeup. It does do a good job matching my skin color but I've noticed that if I have a blemish or something that it will go on darker in that area.
Another thing I didn't like about it is that it makes dry skin look more dry and ashy.
You have to make sure you blend this in really well because wherever you stop applying makeup (like your jaw line) it will create a darker streak In that area
anna k.
anna k.
Vaughan, ON

For the amount that one would pay to purchase this product, they could buy another one that has a better coverage. It comes in 3 shades that mostly only match the most generic skin tones. For me, it did blend, but it gave almost ZERO coverage. It felt kind of like a cream that wasn't too great for my skin. I would say that for a similar price, you can buy something like a bb cream or a lightweight foundation from cover girl or Maybelline. Most stores don't even have samples open.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ

So this makeup will react different on all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin however Almay is one of the only brands that does not make me break out. This is not for people who like a lot of coverage.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.