Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
West Covina, CA

I used this when it first came out, I'm white so i got the lightest shade, it never blended. it made me look pasty and chalky. and after wearing it for a few hours it pretty much disipated, it looked like i wasn't even wearign makeup.
Juliette C.
Juliette C.
Perth Amboy, NJ

For the cheap price its good
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Peabody, MA

Although the price point is appealing, you seem to get get what you pay for with this foundation. What Almay claims to be a "smart shade" is not so smart. I tried the light/medium shade because I have relatively light colored skin with a hint of a tan and expected this foundation to blend right into my skin tone; but instead turned an interesting shade of orange. Not only is the color off, this makeup completely dried my skin out to the point where my face was slightly flaking off on my cheeks, upper lip, and chin after only a few uses. It may have been my mix of dry/oily skin type in particular that did not agree with this foundation because a friend of mine loves it, but I would not recommend taking the chance.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Laramie, WY

My skin is extremely uneven and I had been looking for a product to even it out. I didn't want a real thick foundation because it feels to heavy. This product blended out really well and it really does match to your skin tone! I would put this in the category of a BB cream. It evens out your skin but if you want blemish coverage or anything like that it won't do the job.
Yashica P.
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH

I like the way it makes my skin looks
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA

I was really excite to try this foundation. i wore it 3 time and i noticed that it provides great coverage but it made mt Tzone very oily and it broke me out really bad! i definitely don't recommend this foundation.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Shenandoah, VA

I just got this two days ago and its great! It really does just blend in and make your skin look better.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Garden grove , Ca

I used this stuff when it first came out, back when I was like 18? I was amazed at the technology how cool was it that it changed color once it touched your skin? Unfortunate for me now that I look back at old pictures I now realize that it changed the wrong color and my skin looked totally off. Wish someone would have told me!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ

Very first foundation that I have ever bought that truly blends into my skin tone!!! LOVE IT!!!
Ming L.
Ming L.

So I purchased this on my trip to Florida, BIG mistake, I'm not fair skinned, and this claims to be smart shade, but clearly only works with people that are fair skinned. It made me look ashy and it was not cute at all. I got the darkest color they had thinking it would adapt, but NOPE! waist of money...
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.