Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Brighton, MA
I tried this and I thought how amazing it would be for a foundation to just magically match my skin tone. Too good to be true. It didn't match at all and I found it had a weird smell to it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pineville, KY
This product made my skin oily, and also made me break out. I'm usually a light shade and it made me look very pale!
Mara S.
Mara S.
Oak Forest, IL
Didn't get much coverage from it. Also looked pretty greasy on my skin. But then again, you can't exppect too much from drug store products.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Littleton, CO
Was kind of greasy. Didn't stay on all day either. The pro was that the color matches pretty well but you have to keep reapplying
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I'm a light shade, and I used both of the lightest shades you could get. This product works great in the begining, the only problem is that it oxidizes way to much giving you an orange pay off. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with light skin tones.
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Seneca, PA
Pretty decent cover up. Matches my skin for the most part
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
It made my face break out and just never worked for my face. I was very disappointed.
Alyson F.
Alyson F.
Parkville, MD
I used this product for a few months, while I liked that it took a lot of the guesswork out of choosing the right shade to match my skin, I had a hard time getting it to cover anything more than basic redness. It barely made a dent in covering blemishes, and while I understand that they make concealer for a reason, usually foundations help. Overall this is a good foundation for someone with uneven skin tone, but not for someone with blemishes.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Gleason, TN
I was excited to try this foundation, but found it pretty time consuming and messy. I had trouble getting the beads to pop and blend. I couldn't apply it directly to my face, I had to pour it first,to mix it, otherwise it made a mess on my face when directly applied. Too much trouble to apply.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
It is an okay foundation product for your money. I won't be repurchasing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.