Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Lansing, MI
Poor coverage and didn't match my skin tone well. I have some Acne and it didn't cover it at all. I typically where medium or tan foundation. I purchased the medium deep and it was too light.
Josalynn S.
Josalynn S.
I have been using this same make-up for 5 years and have not had any issues with it. It blends well with my skin and doesn't go on chunky or off-colored. Perfect coverage when I need it.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
New Haven, CT
I am giving ALmay a C because they are not a high quality make up brand. In fact, this product wears off so easily and gets on your clothing. Don't put your face on your boyfriends shit because then it will rub right off. There are better cover up make up products in this world so do not go for the cheap rpice of things... go for the quality of makeup. it may be cheap but you will be getting your money's worth maybe even less.
Sheena G.
Sheena G.
Ruskin, FL
I've used this previously. It covers well and can match a good amount of skin tones but it is pricey for the amount given.
Hillary L.
Hillary L.
I loved how light weight it was on my skin but I didn't feel like I got enough coverage. Especially on some of my "problem" areas on my face; it just seemed kind of like a tinted moisturizer.
Katie H.
Katie H.
New Braunfels, TX
I was very impressed by this product it blends well and feels good, it has decent coverage and its not to heavy its not my favorite but overall it was nice
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
I have tried every shade of this and it's always way too day. It has a very strange smell as well that isn't favorable for me.
Carlee B.
Carlee B.
Detroit, MI
If you don't use it within a quick amount of time, the product can go on gray-colored. The color match is okay, but there are other products out there now that can color match.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Works well. But it's not my favorite
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Works best on people with lighter skin. I always have to use the lightest pigments. Worked decent for me, but will streak.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.