BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS
They need more colors! The range is crazy small. But that being said it is easy to apply with fingertips and does actually change colors.
Brenda G.
Mcallen, TX
This is a cheaper priced foundation works good for an hr or two on me but then it starts getting oily on me then i start to break out! :/
Katrina H.
FPO, AP
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up. I like it though.
Casey B.
Fayetteville, AR
I thought the idea was cool. It did what it claims to, which is match my skin tone. The makeup didn't cover enough blemishes. Not a fan.
Mac C.
Hernando, MS
This cover up makeup is Cakey and thick and it feels like mud on your face,and doesn't even blend well do I give this product a big fat F
Theresa V.
I like almay products. I have the light in this product. Blends well on me. The only thing I don't like is its pricey for a small bottle.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
I ve seen this at a store in my town for like $4, i might get it sometime. But not sure because I've never been happy will almay products
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
I have always liked Almay products, but the Smart shade foundation is not so smart and made me look orange. A miss with this one for me.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.