7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alec W.
Alec W.
Austin, TX
This product was okay. The biggest problem I had was the shading was not right at all. I used the lightest shade and it still blended to come too dark. I'm going to use it up, but I won't be purchasing it again.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Suffolk, VA
This matched my skin tone very well at the beginning, but as I used the product more, it got darker and darker (maybe it was old? I'm not sure), but the "skin matching" doesn't work for very long.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Springfield, MO
For a drugstore foundation this is SMART, just like it is called. I have used this foundation once and I found that it blended well and the color matched my skin tone wonderfully.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
I've only tried this product once before and I've found that it doesn't work for people with fair skin, it's too dark and a light application doesn't cover much. I've always used Clinique's foundation and I tried to mix it up but it was a complete fail, ended up giving it to a friend of mine who has more of a olive complexion and according to her it works great.
Dana B.
Dana B.
I am very pale and I couldn't get it to match my skin. Made me look sickly. I moved onto Maybeline
Anna P.
Anna P.
Cambridge, OH
I like this product it really does match your shade. I could not believe that it could really have this effect. Once it dries though it does have a little of an orange tint.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Orange city, FL
Bought this thinking it would actually work and it didn't. It was also way too liquidy, it didn't even hold, it just rubbed in like a sheer moisturizer
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bradford, MA
Does not smooth enough on my skin nor does it cover well. Prefer cover girl
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I tried this recently and I was super disappointed. This was not a shade matching formula at all and was mainly orange in tone. I love Almay but this was a miss for me. The shade match powder was fine but the foundation was terrible .
Krystyn N.
Krystyn N.
Spotsylvania, VA
This foundation is for someone who has good skin and just needs a little coverage. Otherwise, you're using most of the bottle faster than normal because it doesn't come with a lot. The foundation is a good cover up though. Just have to have the right skin for it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.