7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I tried this recently and I was super disappointed. This was not a shade matching formula at all and was mainly orange in tone. I love Almay but this was a miss for me. The shade match powder was fine but the foundation was terrible .
Krystyn N.
Krystyn N.
Spotsylvania, VA
This foundation is for someone who has good skin and just needs a little coverage. Otherwise, you're using most of the bottle faster than normal because it doesn't come with a lot. The foundation is a good cover up though. Just have to have the right skin for it.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Freehold, NJ
This is good for a day at the beach if you don't like to go without makeup, but this is not a full coverage foundation aka your pimples will still show
Myrna R.
Myrna R.
Not really a fan
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC
This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA
This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
San Diego, CA
This works ok as a BB cream. It moisturises and the color get pretty close. It comes out a little too dark for me, so I have to blend it in really well. It's light coverage but it won't last you all day long.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Clifton, NJ
Me gusta este producto porque de verdad que si funciona y tapa muchísimo , amo este producto
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Winchester, VA
This foundation is good for the price.. but in general it is not the best. It did not feel that great on my skin and it did not hide blemishes or moisturize my skin like it promised. I would much rather use Bare Minerals!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
I found this to be pretty ok. It seemed streaky if it became to warm. It did cover my face well but not my dark circles. The thing i loved is that it did not make my face feel oily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.