Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Garden grove , Ca

I used this stuff when it first came out, back when I was like 18? I was amazed at the technology how cool was it that it changed color once it touched your skin? Unfortunate for me now that I look back at old pictures I now realize that it changed the wrong color and my skin looked totally off. Wish someone would have told me!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ

Very first foundation that I have ever bought that truly blends into my skin tone!!! LOVE IT!!!
Ming L.
Ming L.

So I purchased this on my trip to Florida, BIG mistake, I'm not fair skinned, and this claims to be smart shade, but clearly only works with people that are fair skinned. It made me look ashy and it was not cute at all. I got the darkest color they had thinking it would adapt, but NOPE! waist of money...
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Cicero, NY

I Bought this not to long ago when i was inbetween foundations and i had a coupon for it so i thought it would be good to try. Now it worked great on the back of my hand and it really blended to match my skin tone but on my face it didn't do that. The coverage is very light and my face is naturally really red and it does not help that at all my face looks just as red after applying this. It is not buildable at all and i wouldn't suggest this unless you have a clear nonred face.
natalie p.
natalie p.
Cincinnati, OH

I really like the fact that this foundation is so light and airy, but at the same time that is its downfall! It doesn't offer the best coverage- which is a foundation's job. This, however, acts more like a tinted moisturizer (without the moisturizer), leaving redness and blemishes visible.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.

Really great coverage & the pigment mixes well with my skin!
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
Hendersonville, TN

I bought this in high hopes that it would cover up my blemishes, and it did nothing. =(
Megan J.
Megan J.
Western, NE

I bought this once awhile back because I can NEVER find a make-up to match my skin without leaving streaks and lines. This foundation does blend perfectly into the skin and if used properly will not leave streaks or lines. Has average coverage, if you need lots of coverage I would recommend concealer.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Brighton, MA

I tried this and I thought how amazing it would be for a foundation to just magically match my skin tone. Too good to be true. It didn't match at all and I found it had a weird smell to it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pineville, KY

This product made my skin oily, and also made me break out. I'm usually a light shade and it made me look very pale!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.