Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Brighton, MO

First I must say that I am a fan of most Almay product that I have tried. This one however I will never purchase again. The produst did match up to my skin color well, but a couple hours after application, the product would flake off my skin. It did not cause dryness or irratation, but it did not wear well.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA

I recently purchased this item and I think it really works. It does come off as really white. But you have to blend it in as much as possible so it can look great
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Monroe, GA

Love this product! blends very well to match the skin color. I also love that it has spf in it. every little bit helps to protect my skin:) will definitely purchase again and again.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.

I used this a while back and wasn't a huge fan. I don't think it really "matched up" like it says its suppose to. I have comb/oily skin and it just didn't work well.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fairburn, GA

Let me start by saying, I have used many different brands of makeup and have been searching for the best bang for the buck and I'm proud to say that this is it. It goes on as a white cream and changes color as you apply it to the face. It not only gave me radiant looking skin but helped to keep it moisturized and natural looking. . .since I am not a fan of a matte, cake, powder looking makeup. I have used bare minerals and found that it was extremely expensive and didn't last the entire day. The Almay Foundation lasts from 8a.m. in the morning until 12 or later at night and I work out and go to school. I would recommend this to friends and family and highly suggest giving it a try.
The only downfall is that I am currently switching to all organic and I'm not sure what any of the ingredients are...
Holly F.
Holly F.

This blended well with my skin but was a bit on the runny side. I felt like this was a middle of the road product.... I would suggest to use this to cover blemishes or for light coverage....
Carin K.
Carin K.

Like their Smart Shade blush, the color "adjusts", but not in the way you'd imagine. No foundation actually has that capability (hence the quotes) but it's a great marketing strategy. Of the two, I suppose I'd choose the blush. The foundation is an interesting concept, but the color ultimately leaves the skin with an unnatural pink hue. For the money other drugstore brands, such as Rimmel, offer better quality and quantity.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI

I really like this formula. I have fair skin and it blends very naturally whee many light foundations do not. One word of warning....apply it with your fingers! I put it on a pink makeup sponge once and the color came out really wierd. lol
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.