BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie G.
Spring Valley, NY
Bought this product a while ago and returned after couple days. It didn't work for me at all !!! The shade didn't match my skin whatsoever! Very disappointed.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I was hyped to try this product was it first came out. When I finally got my hands on it, it didn't meet my expectations. It seemed to be more of a moisturizer to me than foundation. Didn't give me any coverage at all. Would not buy again!
Megan M.
I personally did not like this product. I felt like it was too thin and did not cover well at all.
Jordyn W.
Norco, CA
Doesn't clog pores and matches pretty well to your skin tone. a little goes long way
Katrina  E.
Pawnee, IL
Fail. Was not happy with this product in any way. Didn't provide any coverage at all
Stephanie b.
Jamestown, KY
This product has a lot of false advertisement. Would not advise to people who like cover to go on smooth an non blotchy
Taylor B.
Cost, TX
I matched my shade, and when applied it instantly turned my skin orange. It was very heavy too. I did not like this foundation.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never had a need for foundation, but after finding a few zits, this brand helped me cover them up with a nice blending tone!
Rebecca R.
Shelton, CT
I honestly love this foundation it blended well and matches my asking tone to the T. I would definitely buy this product and try other of Almay as well.
Jessica B.
Salem, IN
I tried this product and it instantly turned me yellow. I do have really light skin but I wouldn't think it would matter. So I would not recommend this product to anyone!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.