Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Cloud, FL

Matches skin tone pretty good and is very light weight.
Alexxa Q.
Alexxa Q.
Chipley, FL

I hate this foundation. It's "skin-matching technology" is crap, as well as it's coverage. I didn't like it at all. Used it once, and threw the rest away.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Old Bridge, NJ

I am very fair and always have a hard time picking out the right shade at the store. I get home and its either too dark or too light. This product matches my skin well and i love that its lightweight and not cakey.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, Tx

This foundation isn't terrible but it also isn't the best. The smart shade worked pretty well for me though. It wasn't too dark or too light. Coverage is okay too, it just isn't the best.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH

This foundation was less than smart. It was very pale on my skin, provided little coverage and did not last throughout the day. There are other drugstore brands in the same price range that are much better.
Mary A.
Mary A.

A pro of this product is that it is very light weight and the texture is very nice. I have to say though this product doesn't exactly "match" your skin. It starts out white and as you rub it, the beads in the product that hold the color release. I find that it makes my skin a little orange. I do like that it has SPF in it. Overall this product is just so so.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Pea Ridge, AR

I've been using this product since it first became available in stores & I still love it! It works well with my medium complexion & feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. Highly recommended!
Abby L.
Abby L.

I was really excited about this when I first got it, but it did not match skin tone very well at all. I also thought that it would be a lot better coverage.
Yajahira P.
Yajahira P.
Los Angeles, CA

It is very light weight, but it does not have any coverage, it also did not match my skin tone.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Clovis, CA

So far, this is the only foundation that somewhat matched MY skin tone. I got mine at Big Lots! for $5. Its a little runny and grainy, light to medium coverage and can be buildable to full coverage - will feel a bit heavy, and has a dewy finish. Its not bad if you like light to medium coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.