Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was really excite to try this foundation. i wore it 3 time and i noticed that it provides great coverage but it made mt Tzone very oily and it broke me out really bad! i definitely don't recommend this foundation.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Shenandoah, VA
I just got this two days ago and its great! It really does just blend in and make your skin look better.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Garden grove , Ca
I used this stuff when it first came out, back when I was like 18? I was amazed at the technology how cool was it that it changed color once it touched your skin? Unfortunate for me now that I look back at old pictures I now realize that it changed the wrong color and my skin looked totally off. Wish someone would have told me!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ
Very first foundation that I have ever bought that truly blends into my skin tone!!! LOVE IT!!!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fayetteville, AR
Even with my fair skin, I can't manage to not get a visible nasty makeup line.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Cicero, NY
I Bought this not to long ago when i was inbetween foundations and i had a coupon for it so i thought it would be good to try. Now it worked great on the back of my hand and it really blended to match my skin tone but on my face it didn't do that. The coverage is very light and my face is naturally really red and it does not help that at all my face looks just as red after applying this. It is not buildable at all and i wouldn't suggest this unless you have a clear nonred face.
Casey V.
Casey V.
Cortez, CO
If you have great skin, this is perfect for you. If you are needing moderate to heavy coverage, it sucks. Great for just a day at the beach, not much else it is good for.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Really great coverage & the pigment mixes well with my skin!
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
Hendersonville, TN
I bought this in high hopes that it would cover up my blemishes, and it did nothing. =(
Megan J.
Megan J.
Western, NE
I bought this once awhile back because I can NEVER find a make-up to match my skin without leaving streaks and lines. This foundation does blend perfectly into the skin and if used properly will not leave streaks or lines. Has average coverage, if you need lots of coverage I would recommend concealer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.