Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Raven H.
Raven H.
Henderson, TN

I very much enjoy this product as I do not like a thick and overbearing foundation. I have fairly clear skin and a dark skin tone and this foundation works great!
Annaliet Z.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY

This product I guess was meant for certain people. I am very light sink and the lightest color on me looks very dark. I did not liked it at all. I have applied it on others like my mom and blends beautifully on her skin.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar

It matches you skin, but the coverage isn't what I expected. It also requires a clean white applicator every time, which is annoying. Not really worth the cost.
VINETTE s.
VINETTE s.
Springfield Gardens, NY

One of the worst ive used. Its not heavy. But feels greasy it offer little to no coverage.
Cyan B.
Cyan B.

I bought this at CVS, thank goodness, so I could return it. I got the lightest shade. It was way too dark for me and the coverage was not great. I was not impressed.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Sacramento, CA

I bought this stuff while trying to find a new foundation after my local store stopped carrying my favorite brand. I was so excited about the smart shade technology that I automatically assumed that it would work for pale people too. That's what it's advertised for.... right? Wrong! I blended the makeup with my fingers and it turned brown and streaky. If I touched the makeup at all it did this, if I didn't it would slowly turn that really fake pinkish color. Maybe if I were a bit more tan it wouldn't have been so noticeable but on behalf of all the pale girls looking into this product I have to give it an F.
Kimmie J.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN

I think my skin must be a weird color, because I can never find one light enough. I love this because if you blend it well, it totally matches your skin. It's also light and doesn't clog pores. I buy new foundation all the time, and ALWAYS go back to Almay.
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
Peoria, Az

Not a product I would recommend.. This product implies that it takes the guess work out of finding your right foundation tone.. Pretty much what I've seen, the foundation comes out one color. No matter who you put it on, it turns out the same color.. It doesn't match anything!!
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Watsonville, CA

This stuff is great! i used to use this when my face was clear of acne or break outs so i can have an even complexion but if now I'm very pale and have no life in my skin so i switched to a different makeup foundation but other than that awesome product:)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC

This is my usual go to foundation, and overall it's good for the money. I have noticed sometimes if you don't shake it first it will come out a horrible orange looking color and streak your face! I buy the medium shade and it matches pretty accurately. It's best not to wear alone, going over it with a powder foundation will help blend everything in!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.