Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
I'm a light shade, and I used both of the lightest shades you could get. This product works great in the begining, the only problem is that it oxidizes way to much giving you an orange pay off. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with light skin tones.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Leominster, MA
This did not match to my skin color and felt very sticky on. I would not buy this again.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
It made my face break out and just never worked for my face. I was very disappointed.
Alyson F.
Alyson F.
Parkville, MD
I used this product for a few months, while I liked that it took a lot of the guesswork out of choosing the right shade to match my skin, I had a hard time getting it to cover anything more than basic redness. It barely made a dent in covering blemishes, and while I understand that they make concealer for a reason, usually foundations help. Overall this is a good foundation for someone with uneven skin tone, but not for someone with blemishes.
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.
This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
It is an okay foundation product for your money. I won't be repurchasing.
Emili P.
Emili P.
Spartanburg, SC
My mother got me this foundation because I have incredibly light skin and most lines do not make foundation light enough for my skin. I was quite excited to try it but a little disapointed in the outcome. It does not apply smoothly and it does not stay on for long. However, it is light enough for my skin. I think with a little more work this could be a great foundation.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
The shades are a tad bit off so you might want to get the 2nd lightest if you light complected or the 2nd darkest if you are dark complected it all varies by skin tones but it is very light and leaves a great finished look
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Grass Valley, CA
This product did match my shade pretty well but it did not cover up any imperfections.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Visalia, CA
Everyone has different skin types but with my experience this foundation was horible. I like foundation with good coverage and lasts longer than 10 mins. This foundaion didn't stick to your face and i found it really runny and greasy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.