BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mac C.
Hernando, MS
This cover up makeup is Cakey and thick and it feels like mud on your face,and doesn't even blend well do I give this product a big fat F
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
I ve seen this at a store in my town for like $4, i might get it sometime. But not sure because I've never been happy will almay products
Theresa V.
I like almay products. I have the light in this product. Blends well on me. The only thing I don't like is its pricey for a small bottle.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
I have always liked Almay products, but the Smart shade foundation is not so smart and made me look orange. A miss with this one for me.
Gwen c.
This makes me look so orange! I have the lightest shade and it does not blend to a shade anywhere close to my skin tone! I never use it!
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Janea W.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Even though the product claims to match skin, it really doesn't. The product pills/peels under powder foundation. I would not recommend.
Kenzie S.
Well, i don't wear foundation so i cant really say anything about this product apart from that my sister used it and she really liked it.
Jasmin C.
It didn't really do anything for me. I don't think it matched my shade well, but it didn't break me out. It blended well in to my skin.
Marie B.
Saint Marys, GA
I bought this thinking it was a neat concept. It didn't cover anything and made.my face extremely greasy. I will not be buying.it again
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.