BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Emily G.
Emily G.
Aiken, SC
Left my face feeling oily which made my face breakout!!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Uniontown, PA
I used the smart shade to help with the circles under my eyes. It faded them, but didn't make a huge difference.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
This can be a hit and miss for me. The coverage is okay, but it does give a flawless look when you first apply.
Feiona R.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT
It doesn't blend to well with my skin. also rubs off easy
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
I was so disappointed with the promises of flawless, evenly covered, true shade skin. The foundation did not cover evenly at all, no matter how I tried to apply it I was left with streaks and uneven coverage. I also used two different shades because the first one made me look like a ghost and the other one made me look orange. As far as flawless..... I broke out in really bad hives from this product.
Shaye W.
Shaye W.
This does NOT match your skin tone if you have light skin it will make you look extremely dark well for me at least not a fan at all of this stuff
Janet M.
Janet M.
I really didn't like this foundation just because even at the lightest tone they had, it was 3 or 4 shades too dark for my skin, the ivory isn't ivory at all. Not only that but its really easy to use too much because of how the foundation is, and it doesn't last very long and you have to buy more by the end of around 2 or 3 weeks if you use it everyday. It also gives your face this greasy, gross feeling when I put it on that just makes me feel dirty almost.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Wabash, In
This goes on very easily! Its not a heavy, cakey product! Its easy to use so anyone can do it. You don't have to be a professional!
d m.
d m.
This product didn't match my color as I had hoped it would. Overall it gave me a pink under tone and I have an olive complexion.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RE-PURCHASE THIS. IT WORKED GREAT. I USED IT WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE I HAD A LOT OF MAKEUP ON. IT BLENDED WELL AND HAD MEDIUM COVERAGE. IT FEELS LIGHT ON THE FACE AND DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU USE IT WILL LAST A WHILE. PURCHASED MINE ABOUT TWO MONTHS A GO AND I FINISHED ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.