BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Julia N.
Richmond, VA
I love this so much, it blends perfectly into my skin every time. I put powder right on top of it, and my skin looks smooth and natural.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I was really impressed on how well the Almay smart shade matches your skin color. I also think that it has really good coverage as well.
DONNA V.
I love almay not too heavy or lumpy on my face leaves a light and refresh and the smell is good and the price also can't get enough of it
Kenzathome K.
I wear this on natural makeup days...it does the skin match thing but I have dry skin and it oxidized on me. I probably won't repurchase
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Stephanie V.
lindenwold new jersey
I have been using this product since I started wearing make up and I love it. I just use this and apply a little bronzer and I'm done....
Nicole B.
This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Kalia Y.
I bought it because I wanted to try something new. The item wasn't so amazing as I thought it would have been. I find it oily to my face.
Katrina H.
FPO, AP
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up. I like it though.
Tafura T.
This kind of product start out gray/white and is suppose to adjust to your skin color but the first time i tried it it just stayed gray!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.