Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Christine L.
Christine L.

I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Westport, MA

I purchased this product for a great price, however like more often times a cheap price means a cheap product. Although I did like the on-the-go container shape, the product itself left my face looking quite greasy.
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL

The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lemont, IL

I wanted to try this and finding the right shade makeup is so hard. I read some reviews that this turns very orange, and that is completely true. Additionally, it is very light coverage, so I get splotchy orange streaks on my face. not cute. It's more of a tinted moisturizer and sunscreen than foundation.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
orlando, fl

It's not that great if you're looking for good coverage. Very light weight, and makes your face look radiant! Perfect for those quick errand trips to the store and etc
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arlington, TX

I was surprised that it blended nicely.
Edith D.
Edith D.
San Diego, CA

I absolutely LOVE this product! It's lightweight and makes your skin feels so light and refreshing while applying it. I'm amazed at how perfect it matches my skin tone. I apply this underneath my foundation everyday once its fully absorbed onto my skin. It also feels like its moisturizing my skin and I LOVE it! I never go without this product.
amazing a.
amazing a.

It works good on lighter skin tones once you get a darker skin tone it looks sheer and light!
Laura B.
Laura B.

I liked this product. I feel that a lot of the reviewers were expecting a top quality product. This is drug store makeup that you can purchase for less than $20 and considering that I am pretty pleased with it.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA

This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.