Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville , PA
It's an ok foundation but I find it to be too liquid-y and messy. The "smart" aspect really didn't hit it n the nose for me.
stephany o.
stephany o.
chicago, IL
I bought this at my local pharmacy because i ran out of foundation and my regukar one is not sold near me, well this did nothing for my skin, all i need is slight covera on my cheeks that turn red well it did nothing it loojed like i had no makeup on and ut was a but greeasy.
Laurelle S.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
This stuff not only matches my skin but it feels really light and clean, it doesn't feel like a huge layer of makeup
cheyenne l.
cheyenne l.
San Jose, CA
It's not my favorite. The first time I wore this, it made my face oliy, and blotchy. My face looked so shiny, it was gross.
Niki B.
Niki B.
About the foundation:
Finally a makeup that takes the guesswork out of finding your perfect shade. breakthrough shade-sensing technology instantly adjusts to the color of your skin. the lightweight formula starts out white and adjusts to right. formulated with an antioxidant blend of grape seed, ginseng, and ginkgo biloba to nurture your skin. for a beautiful, natural finish every time.
I received my free sample in the mail and was immediately excited to give this a try. I work in a law office so it is very important that my make-up last all day long. So When I leave at 8 am it looks the same as it does at 6pm. I have naturally oily skin so most times if I can get away with it I don’t wear foundation, for this reason. Almay Smart Shade Foundation may have changed my mine. I used this for a little over two weeks and here is my review.
Review:
I found this foundation to be lightweight and oil free, also says it is hypoallergenic so that is a plus too. The light-medium is the could I chose and seemed to be a great match for me, I did not feel like I had just plastered on layers of makeup, it did last al day with a couple powder touch ups here and there. I think it is a great product for what it does. The price for the $6.00 to $8.00 depending on where to get it. I would definitely pay $6.00 for this product and recommend to my friends.

If you need more info on Almay products visit them at http://www.almay.com/
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
West Covina, CA
I used this when it first came out, I'm white so i got the lightest shade, it never blended. it made me look pasty and chalky. and after wearing it for a few hours it pretty much disipated, it looked like i wasn't even wearign makeup.
Juliette C.
Juliette C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
For the cheap price its good
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Peabody, MA
Although the price point is appealing, you seem to get get what you pay for with this foundation. What Almay claims to be a "smart shade" is not so smart. I tried the light/medium shade because I have relatively light colored skin with a hint of a tan and expected this foundation to blend right into my skin tone; but instead turned an interesting shade of orange. Not only is the color off, this makeup completely dried my skin out to the point where my face was slightly flaking off on my cheeks, upper lip, and chin after only a few uses. It may have been my mix of dry/oily skin type in particular that did not agree with this foundation because a friend of mine loves it, but I would not recommend taking the chance.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Laramie, WY
My skin is extremely uneven and I had been looking for a product to even it out. I didn't want a real thick foundation because it feels to heavy. This product blended out really well and it really does match to your skin tone! I would put this in the category of a BB cream. It evens out your skin but if you want blemish coverage or anything like that it won't do the job.
Yashica P.
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH
I like the way it makes my skin looks
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.