BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katrina  E.
Pawnee, IL
Fail. Was not happy with this product in any way. Didn't provide any coverage at all
Stephanie b.
Jamestown, KY
This product has a lot of false advertisement. Would not advise to people who like cover to go on smooth an non blotchy
Taylor B.
Cost, TX
I matched my shade, and when applied it instantly turned my skin orange. It was very heavy too. I did not like this foundation.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never had a need for foundation, but after finding a few zits, this brand helped me cover them up with a nice blending tone!
Rebecca R.
Shelton, CT
I honestly love this foundation it blended well and matches my asking tone to the T. I would definitely buy this product and try other of Almay as well.
Jessica B.
Salem, IN
I tried this product and it instantly turned me yellow. I do have really light skin but I wouldn't think it would matter. So I would not recommend this product to anyone!
Mckenna S.
Roseburg, OR
I have very fair skin so of course i grabbed the light shade thinking "hopefully this smart shade does it's magic"...well it did not. It looked wayyyy to warm on my skin and didn't give me the desired coverage.
ashley f.
I have pale skin and it didn't do well with my skin color, it just made my skin look off color , so if your light skin do not try this product.
Gabby H.
I first started using the product because I was tired of my face feeling oily after I applied foundation and the foundation not blending well leaving streaks. Almay Smart Shade Foundation is super light, easy to apply and blends well with my uneven skin tone. I can barely tell I have it on! Added bonus, it has SPF in it.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation does have SPF and is light on the face but it does not do the job. I was disappointed because I need a good foundation for the summer months. It did not make me break out which is awesome and has SPF so it met some criteria of mine but did not do its main purpose. It also does not seem to really turn a shade just a very light tint.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.