Add a Photo

#400 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Abby L.
Abby L.

I was really excited about this when I first got it, but it did not match skin tone very well at all. I also thought that it would be a lot better coverage.
michelle l.
michelle l.
diamond bar, CA

Easy to blend.
good coverage.
big range of colors.
blends well with all kinds of skin.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Clovis, CA

So far, this is the only foundation that somewhat matched MY skin tone. I got mine at Big Lots! for $5. Its a little runny and grainy, light to medium coverage and can be buildable to full coverage - will feel a bit heavy, and has a dewy finish. Its not bad if you like light to medium coverage.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ

Blends in really good with your skin but if you're looking for a lot of coverage i wouldn't recommend this
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Woodbridge, VA

Way to watery... didn't blend to my shade... didn't come in many shade ranges... Clogged pores
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME

This product matched well and buffed in nicely, but was the coverage was too light for what I needed.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY

I have fair skin and this made me look kind of jaundiced. The coverage was not that great and the yellowish shade made me relegate this to the bottom of my makeup drawer never to be used again.
victoria M.
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA

I bought this a month or so ago. It does not have as much coverage as I would like. It can be streaky so i use a brush or wet sponge i love that its light on the face so you don't feel like you have a bunch of foundation on.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville , PA

It's an ok foundation but I find it to be too liquid-y and messy. The "smart" aspect really didn't hit it n the nose for me.
stephany o.
stephany o.
chicago, IL

I bought this at my local pharmacy because i ran out of foundation and my regukar one is not sold near me, well this did nothing for my skin, all i need is slight covera on my cheeks that turn red well it did nothing it loojed like i had no makeup on and ut was a but greeasy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.