7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Randi H.
Randi H.
For me, it didn't really do hardly anything, except made my skin feel oily
Haley D.
Haley D.
Connersville, IN
I as not impressed with this product. It's like any other foundation but it didn't have full coverage.
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
Decent for the price but minimal coverage. It seemed that my face got oily a lot quicker than usual when using this.
Michelle g.
Michelle g.
Donalds
It didn't really cover my flaws and it came off half way through the day
Roxanne G.
Roxanne G.
Gainesville, GA
I have trouble finding a shade that will match my skin. I usually have to mix 2 to 3 shades to match my skin tone. I like how I don't have to worry about that with this foundation. It does cover old scarring and it feels light on my skin.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Las Cruces, NM
I had high hopes for this but it just didn't cover and change the way that I thought it would. I picked the light, however it came out too dark for me.
Eloise M.
Eloise M.
What can I say about this foundation It rich make your skin feel soft
make me look younger and make me feel very pretty
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA
This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
I've found this makeup to be pretty true in matching to my skin shade after application. The only problem I have with it is that it does not cover some acne spots that other makeups manage to cover.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Arlington, TX
When using this product I get the best results when I mix a little in with my Youth Code B.B. cream. The product has a slightly grey tone to it that turns in to a more flesh tone shade once its mixed in to the skin. It is available in light, light medium, medium, and dark.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.