BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Adrina R.
el cajon, CA
I have been using this product everyday can't live without it. It has a flawless finish and it last all day prefect for all skin tones;-)
Brenda G.
Mcallen, TX
This is a cheaper priced foundation works good for an hr or two on me but then it starts getting oily on me then i start to break out! :/
DONNA V.
I love almay not too heavy or lumpy on my face leaves a light and refresh and the smell is good and the price also can't get enough of it
Sabrina K.
Muncie, IN
I went from using a powder foundation to using Almay Smart Shade foundation and I absolutely love it! It makes my face appear flawless!
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Audrey S.
Overland Park, KS
They need more colors! The range is crazy small. But that being said it is easy to apply with fingertips and does actually change colors.
Katrina H.
FPO, AP
The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up. I like it though.
Casey B.
Fayetteville, AR
I thought the idea was cool. It did what it claims to, which is match my skin tone. The makeup didn't cover enough blemishes. Not a fan.
Mac C.
Hernando, MS
This cover up makeup is Cakey and thick and it feels like mud on your face,and doesn't even blend well do I give this product a big fat F
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.