Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Mableton, GA

This is hands down the best foundation that I've ever used. It really does adjust to your skin and it makes you look very natural instead of cakey. It's very light weight and doesn't give streaky lines. Its easy to blend and a little goes a long way.
Toni B.
Toni B.
Sioux City, IA

This makeup did not cover any flaws or different shades on my face. It felt like I wasn't wearing makeup at all, and I'd like more coverage to hide minute flaws. It goes on like a lotion, and is just as see-through.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Ambler, PA

This is a good product for the price. It gave me decent coverage, and is light weight, but didn't last all day. I find that a BB cream works must better.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Langley , British Columbia

I actually found a shade that truly blended in with my fair skin. I was impressed at how easy it was to apply and blend in nicely. I found however that it didn't last long enough and spoiled.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI

I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Houston , Tx

Im not a fan of this to expensive for such little coverage
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Sterling, VA

I really wanted this product to work and it did adjust to my skin nicely, but it doesn't cover well at all. I have some bad acne scars so I never judge a foundation because I know I don't have perfect skin, but I expected some kind of coverage and I just got a darker shade and no coverage.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Boston, MA

It looks natural and feels light on skin, doesn't cover too well.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Bakersfield, CA

Now I absolutely love all Almay products, they sell my favorite liquid eyeliner. The smart shade makeup is a wonderful idea because who wouldn't want to take the guessing work out of trying to find your shade but it just didn't work for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and after buffing it in it created a grey cast over my face. I don't know if that happened because of the SPF 15 in the product or why but I just wasn't too impressed.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Bellaire, OH

Great coverage , light weight and not gressy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.