Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Duncansville, PA

I have a really hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone. Almay's Smart Shade Foundation is perfect for me. It blends very well and provides light to moderate coverage.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC

This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH

So I tried this and did not match my color. It came out to be orange on me and I got the light one.
Mayling R.
Mayling R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Couldnt find my exact shade and once I wore it the foundation wore off after an hour even with foundation primer on. It also looked streaky once out in the sunlight.
Kristan K.
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX

I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
Toya B.
Toya B.
Patterson, CA

Im a dark skinned African American woman with red undertones and finding a shade that matches is like finding a needle in a haystack...My sister recommended this, at first I was very Kerry but this is a new staple product for me...It's not foundation, its more of a tinted moisturizer and it looks like you're not wearing anything
Emily M.
Emily M.
Temecula, CA

It has a weird consistency on my face and leaves it feelings slick and oily. No coverage. And gives off the most unattractive smell in sunlight.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA

The only thing I liked about this foundation was the coverage, but color is way off. I looked ORANGE. The foundation is more for girls with combination skin not for oily skin.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL

The product is okay in my eyes. It truly does match your skin color. Problem being, it leaves your skin looking oily. Might just be my skin type but it made my face look like I was sweating constantly when I wasnt. It just didn't dry well!
Emily B.
Emily B.

The color matched my skin well, but my the foundation itself was very thin and did not provide much coverage. This product was great if you only need light coverage, but for a more complete foundation, it's not the best choice.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.