Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Mary A.
Mary A.
A pro of this product is that it is very light weight and the texture is very nice. I have to say though this product doesn't exactly "match" your skin. It starts out white and as you rub it, the beads in the product that hold the color release. I find that it makes my skin a little orange. I do like that it has SPF in it. Overall this product is just so so.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Pea Ridge, AR
I've been using this product since it first became available in stores & I still love it! It works well with my medium complexion & feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. Highly recommended!
Abby L.
Abby L.
I was really excited about this when I first got it, but it did not match skin tone very well at all. I also thought that it would be a lot better coverage.
michelle l.
michelle l.
diamond bar, CA
Easy to blend.
good coverage.
big range of colors.
blends well with all kinds of skin.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL
Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Blends in really good with your skin but if you're looking for a lot of coverage i wouldn't recommend this
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Woodbridge, VA
Way to watery... didn't blend to my shade... didn't come in many shade ranges... Clogged pores
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME
This product matched well and buffed in nicely, but was the coverage was too light for what I needed.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
I have fair skin and this made me look kind of jaundiced. The coverage was not that great and the yellowish shade made me relegate this to the bottom of my makeup drawer never to be used again.
Telia F.
Telia F.
eagle point, OR
The product works...if you use too much, it will obviously get darker, but if you don't use enough, its spotty coverage. use with sponge or brush not fingers
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.