BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
Grecia G.
visalia, ca
I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Danielle T.
I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI
Same ol same ol. Nothing too great about this foundation, it keeps your skin oily and you can spend less money and buy a similar product.
Jessica C.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
For ME it works and matches my skin tone and DOES NOT make me break out UNLIKE other brands that claim they work and don't clog your pores!
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
Other foundations leave my dry skin looking flakey by midafternoon, not this one. It is a light coverage bb cream and blends beautifully.
Heidi S.
Deer Park, TX
Love this foundation. It's very light but covers very good. I have combination skin and isn't greasy or too dry. Will definitely but again.
Brennah L.
Edmond , OK
I am light skined and when I bought the light color and put it on, it did not blend very well and it def. did not change to my skin tones.
Jennifer M.
Mckinney, TX
I love this because it was quick and easy to apply and it really did adapt to my skin color. I didn't break out and it was perfect for me.
Danielle M.
Webster, MA
His product does not do anything good for your skin. It is almost invisible and he color does not appear the correct shade on the bottle.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.