BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Renea P.
Montgomery, AL
Wasn't sure at first when it came out almost white, but when I buffed it out, it turned the perfect shade to match my skin tone. Good coverage, not too oily. Overall happy with this product.
Katie F.
Pfafftown, NC
This makeup did not match my skin. I'm very light and even the lightest shade turned out too dark for me, it didn't blend with my skin and left a residue that you could see.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I have always had a difficult time with matching foundations simply because I have a problem with redness. When I purchased this, I feared that it would not do its job as intended because of my redness, but in fact, it blew my mind.

It is very thin, but a little goes a long way and keeps me lasting through the day. I do not need excess powders, layers or anything. Simply this and go. It matches flawlessly and does everything it says it would.
Nathalie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want full coverage, this is not for you. This just basically blends into your skin like if it was a lotion that was tinted. I remember using this and thought it was awesome because i have a hard time finding my color, but I need a more full coverage.

If you don't have many imperfections, then this might be for you.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is a drugstore product so I can't really complain, but if you want to try a BB cream, save your money and get an Asian one. I'm using Missha Perfect Cover and love it! This product has little to no coverage and no staying power. Don't waste your money.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I saw the commercial when this foundation came out about 8 years ago. A foundation that matches your skin tone by some cosmetic magic? I'm in. However, unfortunately, magic is for Harry Potter. The foundation is one set color, of course, and therefore looks very orange unless it is already your perfect shade. Spend a couple more minutes shade matching your foundation and avoid oompa-loompa status, ladies!
Samantha H.
Absolutely LOVE this!!!! This seems to have bad reviews, but I disagree!! I have a hard time with my blending skills, and this stuff works magic! It goes on smooth, makes your face look so flawless! (I do not have any acne, so I don't really have to worry about the "Bumpy" look) I use a brush and a sponge to apply, so far it has worked wonderfully, I have received so many compliments while wearing it!
Taylor F.
Augusta, GA
I tried this product a while back, and it actually left my skin very grainy looking and I had a difficult time "matching" my shade, and it was always too dark for me. I've tried better makeup around the same price.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
Awful! Will not match your skin, not matter what. Don't believe any "SMART SHADES" Very difficult to work with.
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA
I used to wear this all the time until I decided to try out a BB cream. This is not a good foundation for heavy coverage in my opinion. It was more like a light foundation, covering up redness and evening skin tones. It did blend really, really well. After a few months though, it started to get orange. So if you don't use a lot, be prepared for it to get orange after awhile.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.