BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
It made my face feel oily and I don't normally have oily skin. I have fair skin and I don't think that it blended as well as it could have.
yuliya z.
Parlin , NJ
I bought this product last week and I cant blend it well. I have a problem skin so it's not really work for me.Not happy about this product
Emily M.
Yakima, WA
This is an awful foundation unless you like stripes on your face and I'm really pale and none of the colors blended well with my skin tone
Amy F.
Salisbury, MD
I use what product I have left just as a moisturizer. I saw no difference when I applied it to my skin and never felt like it was helping.
Tanya N.
Lexington, KY
Amay never causes my sensitive skin to break out, and now they have won me over with the smart shade foundation. Match my skin tone great!
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
This is by far not my fav product. I don't that that it provides very much coverage and it does not match your skin easy if you are pale.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca
I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Cassie C.
Norman, OK
This product matches your skin tone, for the most part. I found towards the end of the tube it mis matches color, and is a little blotchy.
Danielle T.
I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI
Same ol same ol. Nothing too great about this foundation, it keeps your skin oily and you can spend less money and buy a similar product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.