BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alex K.
Overland park, Ks
It definitely gives you that "natural" look, but this also sometimes means it doesn't cover everything unless you are a master of concealer
Sianna R.
Fort Bliss, TX
Didn't really like this at all. Made my skin feel really gross. Was super cakey and didn't seem to cover well at all. Would not recommend.
Tiffany M.
Skiatook, OK
I didn't like the feel of it on my face.....I used it on a couple of brides and it seemed to need more touch-ups than a normal foundations.
Cassie C.
Norman, OK
This product matches your skin tone, for the most part. I found towards the end of the tube it mis matches color, and is a little blotchy.
Amber W.
Lubbock, TX
This does nothing coverage wise, it gets all goopy and nasty in the container and comes out separated - oil and color. Irritated my skin.
Rachel S.
Madison, MS
I have this. i don't like the beads that are in it. it doesn't rub in good and you don't get much color from it. it doesn't get very dark.
Catherine S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This product was very true to color shade. It's consistency is that of a think lotion. I wish it had more coverage than it does, however.
Emily M.
Yakima, WA
This is an awful foundation unless you like stripes on your face and I'm really pale and none of the colors blended well with my skin tone
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
It made my face feel oily and I don't normally have oily skin. I have fair skin and I don't think that it blended as well as it could have.
Monty S.
Fort Carson, CO
I was excited to buy this product to only be disappointed. It didn't cover well and didn't last. I just didn't like the lack of coverage.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.