Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Clovis, CA
So far, this is the only foundation that somewhat matched MY skin tone. I got mine at Big Lots! for $5. Its a little runny and grainy, light to medium coverage and can be buildable to full coverage - will feel a bit heavy, and has a dewy finish. Its not bad if you like light to medium coverage.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Blends in really good with your skin but if you're looking for a lot of coverage i wouldn't recommend this
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Woodbridge, VA
Way to watery... didn't blend to my shade... didn't come in many shade ranges... Clogged pores
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME
This product matched well and buffed in nicely, but was the coverage was too light for what I needed.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA
I've tried again and again to try and like this, but each time it just confirms my dislike for it. The coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer. The whole "smart shade" thing I just don't get. I have fair skin with freckles, when I applied this, it looked very orange and didn't match my skin at all. I'm disappointed in this product.
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
I have tried every shade of this and it's always way too day. It has a very strange smell as well that isn't favorable for me.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Girardville, PA
It's an ok foundation but I find it to be too liquid-y and messy. The "smart" aspect really didn't hit it n the nose for me.
stephany o.
stephany o.
chicago, IL
I bought this at my local pharmacy because i ran out of foundation and my regukar one is not sold near me, well this did nothing for my skin, all i need is slight covera on my cheeks that turn red well it did nothing it loojed like i had no makeup on and ut was a but greeasy.
Laurelle S.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
This stuff not only matches my skin but it feels really light and clean, it doesn't feel like a huge layer of makeup
cheyenne l.
cheyenne l.
San Jose, CA
It's not my favorite. The first time I wore this, it made my face oliy, and blotchy. My face looked so shiny, it was gross.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.