Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
K S.
K S.

Not my favorite foundation at all. It has an oily texture, and while it does adopt a different color on your skin than right out of the bottle, it doesn't seem to magically match as it's supposed to. I don't expect to get the correct shade the first time for most foundation, but for this one, color matching should be no problem. Unfortunately this turned out way too dark for my skin, and after only a few months it had expired into an oily grey mess. As much as I wanted to love it, I won't be trying this one again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Skiatook, OK

I didn't like the feel of it on my face.....I used it on a couple of brides and it seemed to need more touch-ups than a normal foundations.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Hopatcong, NJ

I have to saw that it wont work for every one but for some people! if you are planning on getting it make sure you think it through because you may or may not like it! in my opinion i feel like it works great and it has helped me in my acne spots on my face but it tends to get grease! other than that i like it!
Christine L.
Christine L.

I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
conway, Sc

The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Virginia Bch, VA

I love this stuff. i think it blends really well.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lemont, IL

I wanted to try this and finding the right shade makeup is so hard. I read some reviews that this turns very orange, and that is completely true. Additionally, it is very light coverage, so I get splotchy orange streaks on my face. not cute. It's more of a tinted moisturizer and sunscreen than foundation.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

I have tried a couple foundations and I don't think this should be considered foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't cover blemishes, rosacea, scars, etc. It's also not for people with oily skin because this barely stayed on my face. If you have perfect skin already and you want something with SPF then yeah try this out but I still think there are better products out there that will do a better job.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arlington, TX

I was surprised that it blended nicely.
Edith D.
Edith D.
San Diego, CA

I absolutely LOVE this product! It's lightweight and makes your skin feels so light and refreshing while applying it. I'm amazed at how perfect it matches my skin tone. I apply this underneath my foundation everyday once its fully absorbed onto my skin. It also feels like its moisturizing my skin and I LOVE it! I never go without this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.