7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kimmy M.
Kimmy M.
Lincoln, NE
I brought the one that was closes to my shade and it still was tooo dark. I didn't really care to go back and try getting the lighter ones.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
This was a waste of money. I have freckles, dark spots and Rosacea. My face looked like an artistic painting of tons of colors because this stuff does not work. Skip this product. You can go to Sephora and they will give you your skin tone for free with their machine.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought because I have a few blemishes on my face of course and I wanted to gibe it a try. When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it cleary wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored.
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I bought this with the smart shade concealer as a free try me. I really like the look it gives me but I don't like the greasy feeling it leaves.
I actually like the concealer better
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
This is my go-to foundation. My skin is light, so it's hard to pick out something that doesn't end up being too dark. I like it, but it certainly doesn't cover every imperfection. It just evens my skin tone.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is an ok product if you are looking for a light coverage. It does get a little shiny too because of its moisturizing properties.
Terry W.
Terry W.
Mccomb, MS
I recommend this, because it gives you that beautiful glow. I love it because it cover any spots that you may have. Almay is the way to go. I love it.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fontana, CA
I like this liquid foundation because it looks very natural if used with the proper skin tone what I do not like about it is if you have a shade to dark it makes your skin look orange..
Madison P.
Madison P.
Hen i bought this product i loved it, but i had it for a while then i didn't like the way it started looking on my skin. I had a orange look, and a really bad base line, but the baseline wasn't where it was uneven it was where it had kind of clumped on my skini eventually learned how to use it and started liking it again. I don't use to offen though.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA
This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.