Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katy E.
Katy E.
Mechanic Fls, ME

I tried this foundation a couple of months ago and was not impressed. I had high hopes, but the color matching did not work. It felt okay on the skin, but it did not stay true to the color it was suppose to be.
Mindi D.
Mindi D.
Fort Worth, TX

I was not impressed with the Almay Smart Shade. It did not appear to cover anything on my face. I wanted light coverage but didn't see any coverage.
Kassaundra K.
Kassaundra K.
Ooltewah, TN

Though this product really does what it says, and matches the shade of your skin, it did however, make me break out all the time. I had to stop using it after just one tube.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV

I don't care for the almay shade foundation. I could not get it to blend well with my skin, and I noticed it left my face oily :(
Silvia L.
Silvia L.

I just bought another tube ..I'm almost out. I like this product very much I also wear the concealer ..but so it will last longer I wear the lancome primer..there's no need for touch up.
Penny C.
Penny C.
Pittsburgh, PA

It didn't really match my skin tone. It looked almost orange. Also, it doesn't last very long. It doesn't really cover well either.
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.

I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pine Top, ky

Not a good match for me
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.