7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Madison P.
Madison P.
Hen i bought this product i loved it, but i had it for a while then i didn't like the way it started looking on my skin. I had a orange look, and a really bad base line, but the baseline wasn't where it was uneven it was where it had kind of clumped on my skini eventually learned how to use it and started liking it again. I don't use to offen though.
Maria P.
Maria P.
I did not like this foundation. It was thick and I didn't like the fake color on my skin, Bought it because I ran out of my usual foundation and was not impressed,
Katie B.
Katie B.
Bloomington, CA
I would choose Almay products over just about any other products! I love the shade smart concept! Would recommend it to any and all skin types
Gia C.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
The concept is awesome, but I found it didn't work for me. I say use the money on something that actually works.
Yocelyn G.
Yocelyn G.
Corona, CA
I love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it'll at some point get oily .but I love this foundation.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roswell, GA
Loved it really usefull and cute when in the spot light or in any places with lots of light
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Del Valle, TX
I feel like it works all right, sometimes it seems more like a moisturizer than an actual foundation though.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Mount Airy, NC
Runny, patchy, not enough coverage, not enough shades. The lightest shade is a good deal to dark for me and I am not even super fair, more light medium. Not a fan at all. Greasy and I am fairly dry to normal.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
This didn't cover well for me, and it felt like a heavy foundation. I got the Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream in my #MamaVoxBox. I love it, it's light and it covers the dark rings around my eyes and softens imperfections in my complexion without looking like I overdid it.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Uniontown, PA
I used the smart shade to help with the circles under my eyes. It faded them, but didn't make a huge difference.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.