Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
Rachel S.
Madison, MS
I have this. i don't like the beads that are in it. it doesn't rub in good and you don't get much color from it. it doesn't get very dark.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
This is by far not my fav product. I don't that that it provides very much coverage and it does not match your skin easy if you are pale.
Monty S.
Fort Carson , CO
I was excited to buy this product to only be disappointed. It didn't cover well and didn't last. I just didn't like the lack of coverage.
Danielle T.
I bought this because I wanted a more natural less cakey look. At best this is a tinted moisturizer if you can find the right shade for you
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI
Same ol same ol. Nothing too great about this foundation, it keeps your skin oily and you can spend less money and buy a similar product.
Jessica C.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
For ME it works and matches my skin tone and DOES NOT make me break out UNLIKE other brands that claim they work and don't clog your pores!
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
Other foundations leave my dry skin looking flakey by midafternoon, not this one. It is a light coverage bb cream and blends beautifully.
Heidi S.
Deer Park, TX
Love this foundation. It's very light but covers very good. I have combination skin and isn't greasy or too dry. Will definitely but again.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca
I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.