Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arlington, TX
I was surprised that it blended nicely.
Edith D.
Edith D.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely LOVE this product! It's lightweight and makes your skin feels so light and refreshing while applying it. I'm amazed at how perfect it matches my skin tone. I apply this underneath my foundation everyday once its fully absorbed onto my skin. It also feels like its moisturizing my skin and I LOVE it! I never go without this product.
amazing a.
amazing a.
It works good on lighter skin tones once you get a darker skin tone it looks sheer and light!
sahira n.
sahira n.
Duluth, GA
It doesn't do what it claims to do!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA
This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Matches skin tone pretty good and is very light weight.
Alexxa Q.
Alexxa Q.
Chipley, FL
I hate this foundation. It's "skin-matching technology" is crap, as well as it's coverage. I didn't like it at all. Used it once, and threw the rest away.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Spotswood NJ
I am very fair and always have a hard time picking out the right shade at the store. I get home and its either too dark or too light. This product matches my skin well and i love that its lightweight and not cakey.
Treasure D.
Treasure D.
Arlington, tx
I brought this thinking it would be great but it made me brakeout so bad
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH
This foundation was less than smart. It was very pale on my skin, provided little coverage and did not last throughout the day. There are other drugstore brands in the same price range that are much better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.