BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
I must like this stuff because it's been my go-to for about 5 years now. I think it blends well when applied with a large foundation brush, but the coverage is very light. It's good for a daytime look or when you're going for something more natural. For other occasions I would choose something with a little more coverage. You don't have to worry about not getting a color that matches your completion because this is very versatile and each shade does match a range of skin colors.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
I Love this Foundation; It is hydrating on my face so I can only use it during the summer which makes it perfect since it has SPF 15. I noticed that if you use this product you cannot mix it in your hand before applying it to your face or it will not match the skin tone on your face (the skin on your face does not match the skin tone anywhere else on your body, they all get different amounts of sun). You must mix the foundation onto your face as you apply it. [& Always use a make up brush so you do not spread dirt & oil around on your skin; like using your fingers will do]
Sarah H.
Arkport, NY
I have mixed emotions about this one. When I first used it it worked great, light on my skin and didn't dry me out. Then for some reason it started to look orange :( I don't know if I just don't use it fast enough and the color changing part oxidizes or what happens. It made me really sad because I did like it and I don't normally wear foundation.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC
I really enjoy this foundation, especially the fact that it is "smart shade" and will match your skin tone perfectly. The formula allows for light to medium coverage without being too heavy and is great for summer months when your skin tone changes and you don't want to keep buying a foundation to match. Just wish it was a little cheaper in price.
Sarah O.
Valley, AL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I have used everything from Cover Girl, to Kroma, to Mac. I like this one the best. It is super light weight, but still has amaxing coverage. I have naturally oily skin, and this product does not make my skin feel even oilier. I would give this 10 stars if possible.
Tracey H.
College Station, TX
I was very eager to try this new because my skin changes tone at different times of the year. I tan really easily and fade easily. I have a nice olive-glow to my skin during the winter months and a dark tan in summer. I thought this would be a great all-year-round makeup - how wrong I was.

The two biggest disadvantages to this makeup are that it doesn't color match well and it's very oily. This foundation made me look orange-ish as if I had a really bad spray on tan. Moreover, it made my face so oily, the makeup wouldn't stay in place. Very poor.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I discovered Ella Mae the brand through this product because I was so excited to see if it actually works which is pretty much dead but it is very light coverage so you looking for something medium 2 all coverage than I've ever loved anyone this but if you're looking something like that every day where I have made it good for your skin I swear it is
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I went out and bought this product because of its average review and wanted to give it a test for myself and I was highly disappointed. I used a little, because I am pale, and I turned a tinted orange that nobody wants their makeup to look like. Well I did. I bought the palest one which was the light. I thought it was going to look good on me and I really thought it was going to match me perfectly. (Buzzer noise) NOPE! Sorry ladies and gents, but this for me was a bummer.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY
Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Althea B.
Boise, ID
This is just fine. It comes out white and then turns very orange. It has light to medium coverage. It does not last all day on me, I'm pretty oily and this feels oily after about an hour even with a mattefying primer, setting with a mattefying powder, and using a good setting spray. I would not recommend this; there are bb creams and tinted moisturizers that do the same thing for less money. I am currently mixing this with very mattefying and pale foundations just to use it up.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.