7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this foundation soooo much!!! I have such a hard time finding a foundation that matches me, since I have a yellow undertone. This matches perfectly like it claims! But I also love this because I battle acne, it covers great. But with all of my acne products drying up my skin, I have very dry skin. This foundation is dewy so it doesn't show my dry patches!!! I feel like this foundation was made for my skin
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA
Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly good either, the coverage was too sheer and it felt greasy on my skin. I tossed it out.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this product! I can use it anytime of the year with out having to worry if it is too dark or too light.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite more sheer coverage foundation. I love that even though it only comes in a few shades, it matches my face PERFECTLY! The texture is great and it seems to last a good while.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
kylie s.
kylie s.
The concept of this foundation was awesome but i noticed after applying it didn't make much of a change in my complexion, it looked as if I had nothing on and did not cover any trouble marks. it also left my skin with a weird texture.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Did not particularly care for this foundation. And I hate having to say anything negative about Almay because I love most of their products and the ingredients are very skin friendly. However, this Smart Shade Foundation has the coverage of a BB cream, or maybe not even that much. Also, the shade it adjusted to for my skin was a little on the orange side.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA
What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
Naomi O.
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.