Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Annie D.
Annie D.
This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
I didn't like this at all. when I first put it on. I was like WOW! it looks amazing. well, 15 mins later my face looked orange! This is the only foundation that has oxidized on me. and I have dry skin so I'm not sure why.
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Wow! I mean what can I say Almay foundation is supper amazing! I love how it covers up almost everything for example dark spots and eye bags, amazing I recommend it .
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.