Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Maya S.
Maya S.

I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Becca W.
Becca W.

At first my sister used this stuff and i just got addicted. I use it everyday. If you need some foundation use this stuff!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love this foundation. It comes in the perfect color for my skin tone. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy or cakey when you wear it like a lot of foundations do.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Kennadey Q.
Kennadey Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Hana N.
Hana N.

I love this so much I decided to buy it after seeing Tati on YouTube review it and it matches my skin tone nicely, making my skin look even and more awake. It's more of a light coverage which is alright for me when I'm rushing a bit to get to class and just need something to make my skin look more refreshed.
norma b.
norma b.
Yakima, WA

Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI

This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ

I do like this makeup, it is very smooth and does blend in to your skin well. For me, however it tends to set orange on my face. If you're very fair, I would advise to not use.
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA

This is great if you want a light coverage or your into bb creams ! But if your looking for a med to high coverage this won't do the job . It's like a bb cream and a tinted moisturizer
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.