Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA

I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV

I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Anna t.
Anna t.

Makes your skin feel so soft. I love the fake that it makes pretty close to your certain Skin color...no more buying more makeup if you tan a little
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Shinel S.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD

Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE

Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

This foundation looks great, it covers the imperfections on my face leaving a smooth finish. I however do not like it because it left my face feeling sticky and a little heavy on my skin. I'm very picky about what I put on my face.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.