7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Clarksville, TN
Ive tried this product and I was very disappointed to see that the darkest shade it comes in barely blended in with my complexion. I would love if Almay made another product for people of darker complexions.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
De Pere, WI
I love my smart shade make up. I think its the next best thing to Mary Kay when i run out.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Laceys Spring, AL
This does not blend well, and does not provide coverage. Too oily, even right after appication. Made me look orange! :(
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
No me gusto mucho trate una vez y se cae muy rapido aparte me pone mi piel grasosa deporsi mi piel es grasa so por eso no me gusto!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Not too light of coverage or matching skin tones. Gets blotchy, thick. .smell isn't too great. Definitely a let down as I usually like Almay products.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
This didn't work for me at all!
The color didn't match whatsoever, nor did it even cover anything up.
Out of all the makeup ive used this is one i WILL not use again.
I also broke out for no apparen't reason.
Candace D.
Candace D.
Granite City, IL
Put it on looked great 5mins later my face was orange and it was flaking off like it dryed my skin out.
Tona C.
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
I can not use any Almay products. It will not stay on my oily skin. Not to mention it makes me break out.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Gainesville, GA
I really like this for a drug store foundation. It matches my skin very well, which is hard because I am very pale, but if I don't get it on quick enough it turns to dark. But I definitely have purchased this on more than one occasion.
melissa g.
melissa g.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the perfect moistureizer for my face! I never want to wear a lot of make-up. I'm young I want to save heavy make-up for when i really need it. This is not a foudation and does not offer a lot of coverage. Its perfect for my needs! Its light and not oily or greasy. Its the perfect amount of coverage and the SPF is a nice bonus.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.