Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leah L.
Leah L.
Clinton Township, MI

It blends very well and has matched very well to my skin. I recommend this to anyone looking for a natural light coverage.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Madison, WI

This stuff goes on with little to no coverage and makes me look really oily. I do not recommend it for people with oily acne prone skin
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL

Almay is my favorite brand since they are hypoallergenic. I love this foundation,light and covers very well of my normal to oily skin
Sara H.
Sara H.
Jacksonville, FL

This product not only broke out my face more but added no coverage whatsoever. It felt gready on my skin.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX

Does not "match your skin color!" The shades are what they are as with any other face makeup! The little beads are difficult to pop on your face so you have to rub it around in your fingers to get the color beads to pop.
Really odd design! More gimmeky than functional!
Don't waste your time!
Candace W.
Candace W.
King, NC

I love this product, it makes ur face feel so soft and while u wear it, the foundation it feels so light on ur face and covers so well... I love this I would recommend this to everyone...
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.

Not enough coverage.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC

When I had this product it didn't really work for me. But that doesn't mean that it a bad product. I just needed a different foundation. But I wouldn't recommend this if you have medium to severe acne. Doesn't do a very good job covering up all of the spots.
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.

I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Kearney , NE

I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.