Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Eugene, OR

Easily leaves lines if u aren't careful blending.. Ok for stay at home days but doesn't have very good coverage.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love almay, but I am not in love with this product. While it covered my face well, as soon as i got a pimple it was a totally different shade. It made the area look cakey and definitely did not hide the blemish. If you have clear skin the product is great, but if you have acne prone skin (like me) I would try something else.
Logan J.
Logan J.

I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Auburn, AL

Coverage is average for drugstore bb cream.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Carlsbad, CA

I find this has litte to no coverage, its coverage is less than a tinted mosurizer and this claims to be a foundation so I expected more coverage. It also was pretty orange undertone. Maybe this would work good for you if you have perfect skin, but the coverage is minimal.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT

I've used this almay perfect match for a long time. I don't have blemishes but I do have dark circles under my eyes. I normally get two shades darker to look naturally tan. It doesn't look blotchy or like I purposely put darker makeup on it is perfect for my type of skin.
Erika
Erika
trinity, NC

It is an okay product made my skin very oily!!
courtney k.
courtney k.

This was the first foundation I ever bought and I really liked it!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
West Babylon, NY

Love it so much
Alexis P.
Alexis P.

I definitely would NOT call this a foundation. It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It does not cover all blemishes very well, it just somewhat makes your face appear to be one color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.