7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
San Jose, CA
I loved the concept of the color match makeup and it worked great at first... After about a month and a half the color started to turn orange and didn't match anymore. Bottome line it is a good product if used within a month.
kailey f.
kailey f.
Kilgore, TX
No coverage and very white looking on my skin even though I am light complected
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
This was a waste of money. I have freckles, dark spots and Rosacea. My face looked like an artistic painting of tons of colors because this stuff does not work. Skip this product. You can go to Sephora and they will give you your skin tone for free with their machine.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Morehead, KY
I really love this make up. It matches to your skin tone really well. It good make up for the summer time. Really light, can barely feel it on your skin. :)
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I bought this with the smart shade concealer as a free try me. I really like the look it gives me but I don't like the greasy feeling it leaves.
I actually like the concealer better
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't cover well if you have acne or acne scars, (which I do). It's oily and doesn't match the color of your skin at all. I had higher expectations for this brand and it did not meet them.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls , TX
This is an ok product if you are looking for a light coverage. It does get a little shiny too because of its moisturizing properties.
Terry W.
Terry W.
Mccomb, MS
I recommend this, because it gives you that beautiful glow. I love it because it cover any spots that you may have. Almay is the way to go. I love it.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fontana, CA
I like this liquid foundation because it looks very natural if used with the proper skin tone what I do not like about it is if you have a shade to dark it makes your skin look orange..
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.