Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA
This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Cloud , FL
Matches skin tone pretty good and is very light weight.
Alexxa Q.
Alexxa Q.
Chipley, FL
I hate this foundation. It's "skin-matching technology" is crap, as well as it's coverage. I didn't like it at all. Used it once, and threw the rest away.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Spotswood NJ
I am very fair and always have a hard time picking out the right shade at the store. I get home and its either too dark or too light. This product matches my skin well and i love that its lightweight and not cakey.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
I love this. its soo smooth and works wonders.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH
This foundation was less than smart. It was very pale on my skin, provided little coverage and did not last throughout the day. There are other drugstore brands in the same price range that are much better.
Mary A.
Mary A.
A pro of this product is that it is very light weight and the texture is very nice. I have to say though this product doesn't exactly "match" your skin. It starts out white and as you rub it, the beads in the product that hold the color release. I find that it makes my skin a little orange. I do like that it has SPF in it. Overall this product is just so so.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Pea Ridge, AR
I've been using this product since it first became available in stores & I still love it! It works well with my medium complexion & feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. Highly recommended!
Abby L.
Abby L.
I was really excited about this when I first got it, but it did not match skin tone very well at all. I also thought that it would be a lot better coverage.
michelle l.
michelle l.
diamond bar, CA
Easy to blend.
good coverage.
big range of colors.
blends well with all kinds of skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.