Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oceanside, CA
Love this! Has an all natural feel and look! Doesn't cake on which is awesome!!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
I definitely would NOT call this a foundation. It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It does not cover all blemishes very well, it just somewhat makes your face appear to be one color.
K S.
K S.
Not my favorite foundation at all. It has an oily texture, and while it does adopt a different color on your skin than right out of the bottle, it doesn't seem to magically match as it's supposed to. I don't expect to get the correct shade the first time for most foundation, but for this one, color matching should be no problem. Unfortunately this turned out way too dark for my skin, and after only a few months it had expired into an oily grey mess. As much as I wanted to love it, I won't be trying this one again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Skiatook, OK
I didn't like the feel of it on my face.....I used it on a couple of brides and it seemed to need more touch-ups than a normal foundations.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have to saw that it wont work for every one but for some people! if you are planning on getting it make sure you think it through because you may or may not like it! in my opinion i feel like it works great and it has helped me in my acne spots on my face but it tends to get grease! other than that i like it!
Christine L.
Christine L.
I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Westport, MA
I purchased this product for a great price, however like more often times a cheap price means a cheap product. Although I did like the on-the-go container shape, the product itself left my face looking quite greasy.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Spring Hill, FL
Not a big fan here. The makeup is definitely oily, sometimes oil comes out before the makeup does and I can feel the oil as I rub it in. It also doesn't cover that good compared to others.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lemont, IL
I wanted to try this and finding the right shade makeup is so hard. I read some reviews that this turns very orange, and that is completely true. Additionally, it is very light coverage, so I get splotchy orange streaks on my face. not cute. It's more of a tinted moisturizer and sunscreen than foundation.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
I have tried a couple foundations and I don't think this should be considered foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't cover blemishes, rosacea, scars, etc. It's also not for people with oily skin because this barely stayed on my face. If you have perfect skin already and you want something with SPF then yeah try this out but I still think there are better products out there that will do a better job.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.