Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Anna G.
Anna G.
Westport, MA
I purchased this product for a great price, however like more often times a cheap price means a cheap product. Although I did like the on-the-go container shape, the product itself left my face looking quite greasy.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I didn't like the finish I felt orange and cakey! The packaging is cheap but, if you don't have oily skin or need light coverage this is for you. it is not good used without powder or concealer!!! I do not think I will be repurchasing
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is really just a hoax. Even though the product comes out white, the bursting color beads within have a set color to turn to so it's not really perfectly matching your skin tone, and really, it's pretty difficult to find a good match, especially since there are not many colors available (due to the concept of the product). This has a pretty solid medium coverage though and is fairly easy to apply with whatever method you prefer. It will stick to dry patches on your skin and it's terrible at oil control. Powder is a must.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
I have tried a couple foundations and I don't think this should be considered foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't cover blemishes, rosacea, scars, etc. It's also not for people with oily skin because this barely stayed on my face. If you have perfect skin already and you want something with SPF then yeah try this out but I still think there are better products out there that will do a better job.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arlington, TX
I was surprised that it blended nicely.
Edith D.
Edith D.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely LOVE this product! It's lightweight and makes your skin feels so light and refreshing while applying it. I'm amazed at how perfect it matches my skin tone. I apply this underneath my foundation everyday once its fully absorbed onto my skin. It also feels like its moisturizing my skin and I LOVE it! I never go without this product.
amazing a.
amazing a.
It works good on lighter skin tones once you get a darker skin tone it looks sheer and light!
sahira n.
sahira n.
Duluth, GA
It doesn't do what it claims to do!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Norfolk, VA
This is awesome stuff as long as you have smooth skin. If your skin is dry omg no so much blahhh... The color matches wonderfully that's defiantly hard to come by for some!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Cloud , FL
Matches skin tone pretty good and is very light weight.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.