Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Eugene, OR
Easily leaves lines if u aren't careful blending.. Ok for stay at home days but doesn't have very good coverage.
Mary Ann P.
Mary Ann P.
Saint Albans, WV
I have been using this Almay product for a year now. I love it. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends very well. The packing could use a lil work it tends to get clumped up and won't come out sometimes.
Logan J.
Logan J.
I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Almay Smart Shade Foundation is definitely light coverage and depending on what you're looking for it may not be the right one for you.

It's not great for tackling acne spots or other problem areas. However it does eliminate redness in the skin and overall evens out skin tone.

There are color beads within the foundation that blend out to find your "perfect" shade. Although this seems like a smart idea it does however leave a gray cast on my skin.

Overall this foundation leaves a matte finish, I would not recommend it to those who are looking for medium to full coverage because you will not achieve it with this foundation.

Very light, and not at all thick or heavy feeling. It does not feel like a mask on your face, the packaging is sanitary and allows easy use.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Carlsbad, CA
I find this has litte to no coverage, its coverage is less than a tinted mosurizer and this claims to be a foundation so I expected more coverage. It also was pretty orange undertone. Maybe this would work good for you if you have perfect skin, but the coverage is minimal.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I've used this almay perfect match for a long time. I don't have blemishes but I do have dark circles under my eyes. I normally get two shades darker to look naturally tan. It doesn't look blotchy or like I purposely put darker makeup on it is perfect for my type of skin.
Erika
Erika
trinity, NC
It is an okay product made my skin very oily!!
courtney k.
courtney k.
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I really liked it!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Houma, LA
I would call this foundation a light coverage foundation. If you have acne or major problems that you need to cover this is not for you. If you need to just even out your skin this might work really well for you. It is light weight and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
I definitely would NOT call this a foundation. It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It does not cover all blemishes very well, it just somewhat makes your face appear to be one color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.