7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Clarksville, TN
Ive tried this product and I was very disappointed to see that the darkest shade it comes in barely blended in with my complexion. I would love if Almay made another product for people of darker complexions.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Deland, FL
I don't like how it makes my skin feel,it doesn't match my skin and it doesn't have the best coverage.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
No me gusto mucho trate una vez y se cae muy rapido aparte me pone mi piel grasosa deporsi mi piel es grasa so por eso no me gusto!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I have very pale skin no matter what time of the year. I was excited when this came out thinking I wouldn't have to go a hunt for a foundation that matched my skin. This product does not do what it says, I looked like I put on a mask it was so dark despite being the lightest shade
Marilyn N.
Marilyn N.
It make me look orange. Maybe I chose the wrong shade but it was not the right one for sure. It's a sheer coverage so if you are looking for something light and you pick the right color than this might be a good product to try out.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Altura, MN
I am not a fan of foundation so this works great for me! It is super light and looks natural.
Tona C.
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
I can not use any Almay products. It will not stay on my oily skin. Not to mention it makes me break out.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aiken, SC
Not to be used if you have acne or scaring as it does nothing for that but if you just need to even tone this baby will work for you
melissa g.
melissa g.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the perfect moistureizer for my face! I never want to wear a lot of make-up. I'm young I want to save heavy make-up for when i really need it. This is not a foudation and does not offer a lot of coverage. Its perfect for my needs! Its light and not oily or greasy. Its the perfect amount of coverage and the SPF is a nice bonus.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.