7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Gina A.
Gina A.
Hillside, NJ
This provides decent coverage if you don't need something heavy. It covers minor blemishes okay, but could do a better job at covering some red spots. I like that it feels light on the skin and
Erin S.
Erin S.
Pearcy , AR
It was a good idea, but when I use it, it comes off orange and unnatural looking. It doesn't actually change to your skin tone.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I tried this with several shades as a review and none seemed to be able to match my skin. It's supposed to have "flawless blending," but I had splotchy areas and streaks; not the best Almay product out there!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Nicholasville, KY
I have very pale skin and even the lightest shade left my face orange and streaky. Also it is very runny and difficult to apply.
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Fresno, CA
This product is really good to put because it doesn't leave you like a mask on for halloween it will just blend in with your face.. so really good
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I really didn't like the way this foundation blended with my skin. I have combo skin, with deep pores on my nose and cheeks. The foundation did not give a smooth appearance or last through a 12 hour work day.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Clarksville, TN
Ive tried this product and I was very disappointed to see that the darkest shade it comes in barely blended in with my complexion. I would love if Almay made another product for people of darker complexions.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
De Pere, WI
I love my smart shade make up. I think its the next best thing to Mary Kay when i run out.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Mount Airy, NC
Runny, patchy, not enough coverage, not enough shades. The lightest shade is a good deal to dark for me and I am not even super fair, more light medium. Not a fan at all. Greasy and I am fairly dry to normal.
Yocelyn G.
Yocelyn G.
Corona, CA
I love this , I use it often when I'm doing my eyebrows it helps me make a perfect line . its clear and it's not oily at all it also depends if you naturally have oily skin no matter what you use it'll at some point get oily .but I love this foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.