Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Brooklyn, NY

This hardly covers at all and I just...don't get it. Fully disappointed!
Skyla O.
Skyla O.
Parkersburg, WV

I tried this foundation back when I was in high school. I was pretty excited to try it because of all of the hype, but was disappointed the first time that I used it. It doesn't have much coverage and I was very used to full coverage foundation. I decided to keep using it anyway and discovered that I actually really liked it. Somehow with the lack of coverage it made my skin look really nice. It also looked very natural and was buildable without looking cakey. It doesn't cover dark circles or blemishes very well, but I just used a concealer for that. I have very fair skin and this actually worked for me.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Sanaya D.
Sanaya D.

I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA

This foundation didn't work for me because it didn't go dark enough for my skin color. Though it is fascinating how the shade can try to adjust to your skin color. Overall i wouldn't no to recommend it because i wasn't able to fully experience the product.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC

I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO

I bought this product and was very disappointed. It did not blend well with my skin and make my face feel oily.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

You can't see it. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer which is nice
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Ashburn, VA

I found this intriguing at the store, so I got it. Big mistake. I thought it would adapt to my skin tone and take out the guesswork with drugstore foundations. It didn't. At first I was very happy with it because it did blend in seamlessly. But as the day wore on, I actually had someone ask me what was wrong with my face. I ran to the bathroom and I saw a pumpkin. Seriously?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Victorville , Ca

I tried different shades but I don't know I look really orange but for me it was good coverage just the color is what got me
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.