Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY

Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.

I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS

This is my favorite drug store foundation. I like a light to medium coverage and this matches my skin tone perfectly even after i get a little sun. Its the best value for the price point. Its also light on my skin it doesnt feel heavy.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Munster, IN

I use it absolutely love it
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO

It's pretty good for being sold in Wal-Mart and Dollar General! I absolutely love it when I'm on a very strict budget.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Corp Christi, TX

I've tried this product in the past and found it to be thin and almost watery. You couldn't even tell I had put anything on, yet every time I touched my face, it would come off on my hands!
christie p.
christie p.

I've been using this for years! First off, this is not the product for girls who need heavy coverage for acne, scarring, or severe blemishes. It is very lightweight, somewhat similar to a tinted moisturizer. I feel like it gives my skin a clear, fresh look and matches my skin tone completely. However, to get better coverage, I put this on first, and then I put my foundation powder on top. I never get that "line of demarcation" along the chin line because this is very easily blended into the skin. Fresh, lightweight makeup that makes it look like you're not wearing anything at all! Great product.

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clearwater, FL

I like this I did I use it worked pretty well . But the one bad thing it comes on really thick and when I used this my face broke out a lot while using this
Leah B.
Leah B.
Atlanta, GA

I love trying new make up & picked up this foundation on clearance at target for $2.50. I got the light medium since I am fair but it was summer and I was out in the sun often. First off it looked so dark out of the tube (as if there was no way it would match my completion)but as I applied it I had no issues with the color at all. It did "blend" to be a good fit for my skin tone and wore well with my bare minerals pressed powder on top. If you are looking for a foundation that provides a lot of cover up, I would say this is not for you. If I were on a budget or in a pinch I'd definitely buy this for lighter make up days but check out the revlon colorstay whipped foundation if you want serious coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.