Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Betie O.
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA

At first I was really exited about trying it I had heard great reviews in fact many of my friends recommended it. Once I bought it and tried it I was disappointed. First of the color did not match at all and it honestly did nothing for me.its mostly for girls with very clear skin ugh idk how to explain it.
julia p.
julia p.
ontario

To be honest, I truly liked the product. it made my face look natural and it wasn't heavy on my face. :)
Casey B.
Casey B.
Houma, LA

I would call this foundation a light coverage foundation. If you have acne or major problems that you need to cover this is not for you. If you need to just even out your skin this might work really well for you. It is light weight and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY

I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Newmarket, Ontario

I've tried this product a couple of times hoping to find a way to use it that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way. I have the foundation in light (I am a MAC NW15) and I've found that it turns me an awful orange colour. I have a friend who is slightly darker than me who has tried it as well and has found the same result.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Saint Joseph, MI

I was looking for a foundation that isn't too heavy and doesn't cake on my face. Since my skin is oily in places I was having a heard time of finding a foundation that lasted more than a few hours. Almay Smart Shade was perfect! It matches my skin (no weird line between neck and face), it's just enough coverage to even my skin out but still light enough that I don't feel like I'm wearing too much. Even though the container does appear small it does last me 60-90 days typically. Highly recommend!
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Tinley Park, IL

I have loved this foundation since 2010 and i refuse to wear anything else! it always matches my skin tone and it is flawless
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX

I tried this products in the summer hoping to find a better alternative to BB creams. I wanted a lightweight foundation with added benefits for the summer. I'm olive toned but am pretty light in winter and very olive toned in summer so I purchased both the light/medium and the medium shade just to see which matched better...NEITHER! This foundation is orange in tone and very unflattering even on my friend who is a redhead and has a more of a pinky undertone. It literally looked like I had a horrible self tanner on :-( Very disappointing.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Maywood, CA

I am so impressed with Almay foundation . It stays matte, it true color matching system, and its hypoallergenic. I would recommend to everyone to try Almay foundation this summer :)
Tinamarie S.
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX

I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.