7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
It has light coverage but it doesn't match completely. When I tried it, it gave off a grey tint. I'd rather not repurchase it.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I had high hopes for this makeup. I have been looking for something to even out my skin tone without a heavy formula so I thought that this would be perfect. It comes out white and then is suppose to match your skin tone as you rub it in. I kept rubbing and rubbing, but it was the farthest thing from my skin tone. I am fair and this turned into a orange based brown color. So disappointed that I couldn't find my receipt to return it!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
Although this did match my skin tone, there was very little coverage. Think tinted moisturizer at most.
Gina A.
Gina A.
Bryn Mawr, PA
This provides decent coverage if you don't need something heavy. It covers minor blemishes okay, but could do a better job at covering some red spots. I like that it feels light on the skin and
Erin S.
Erin S.
Pearcy, AR
It was a good idea, but when I use it, it comes off orange and unnatural looking. It doesn't actually change to your skin tone.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I tried this with several shades as a review and none seemed to be able to match my skin. It's supposed to have "flawless blending," but I had splotchy areas and streaks; not the best Almay product out there!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Nicholasville, KY
I have very pale skin and even the lightest shade left my face orange and streaky. Also it is very runny and difficult to apply.
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Fresno, CA
This product is really good to put because it doesn't leave you like a mask on for halloween it will just blend in with your face.. so really good
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I really didn't like the way this foundation blended with my skin. I have combo skin, with deep pores on my nose and cheeks. The foundation did not give a smooth appearance or last through a 12 hour work day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.