BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicole E.
San Diego, CA
I've used this foundation off and on for years. I use it when my skin is clearer because it is a bit sheer and does not cover breakouts well. This product is one of the few foundations that has never made my skin breakout. I have to use this product quickly because if I keep it too long it has a harder time matching my skin, but that's probably for the best because it probably should (for sanitary reasons) be thrown out by then. DON'T apply or blend this product with your fingers because it will start to adjust to the color of your fingers. A makeup sponge works best.
Ashley W.
Midland, PA
This product did not cause any break outs on my skin!!! This is great( this usually is not the case for most foundations). However, it did not match my skin, which is kind of the whole point of the product. I'm incredibly pale, and the lightest shade was not light enough for me. Not to mention the product did not have great coverage on skin imperfections. I have had great success with other foundations from the Almay line, however, this product does not measure up.
Ashley B.
This does match to your skin tone but not perfectly. I was hoping this would have more of a coverage, seeing as i have acne, and it didn't really cover it. I also have oily skin, so this and the oil from my face didn't mix very well by the end of the day it was very blotchy and i had almost no coverage on my face. Maye this product would work better for people with no acne or oily skin.
Savanah L.
I'm kind of in the middle with this One... I love the way the foundation looks on me but I don't like the fact it dried out my skin but if your looking for good color I recommend just use face moisturizer before use.
Nicole C.
Seymour, CT
I've always had a hard time picking the perfect cover up to match my skin tone and when I tried this product I fell in love!! I use the one for light skin tones and its the best cover up I've ever used for my skin. I'm so bummed because I just ran out and can't seem to find another one.
Lissa Z.
Fresno, CA
It has a good skin matching but very bad coverage, it blends well and doesn't feel heavy and has spf 15
Kristy D.
Everson, WA
I am extremely picky about my foundation. I tried a few different ones and keep coming back to this. I have fairly light skin and this covered it nicely. I use smart shade as a base foundation, followed by a powdered and it covers all flaws. Yes, it is a bit pricey for the size of the container, but well worth it.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is one of my favorite foundations, it matches my skin tone perfectly!
Alison T.
Englewood, CO
I have a lot of redness in my skin that I typically like to cover. This foundation just couldn't cover it. Aside from that it is very light, almost like a moisturizer. If you don't have a lot of skin issues this would be a great summertime foundation.
Stephanie T.
Albuquerque, NM
I just love Almay Smart Shade, it is light and not sticky. It leaves my face smooth and corrects my unbalanced skin tone. It's small, too so I can carry it in my purse for easy touch ups. I especially love that it has SPF 15 because I live in the desert and I'm always worried about sun damage. I recommend this foundation to anyone. It's great!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.