BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie R.
Warren, MI
This is a wonderful product at a great price. I was skeptical at first but it's never done me wrong. It's great for my no makeup makeup days.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
This product wasn't as effective as it was supposed to be.... My face was super chalky and didn't blend well with the skin tone that I have !
Maggie V.
Beresford, SD
This turned my skin a funny ashy color. Or sometimes even orange. It wasn't my favorite product and didn't work with my personal skin type.
Debra L.
Huntington, WV
Not really happy with product. Must have smooth, clear skin to look right. Does not cover acne very well. Also, settles in lines and creases.
Alyssa B.
Folcroft, PA
Maybe this is just me but this is horrible! This couldn't even be pulled off as a good bb cream or tinted moisturizer there was no coverage.
Mara S.
Oak Forest, IL
Didn't get much coverage from it. Also looked pretty greasy on my skin. But then again, you can't exppect too much from drug store products.
marie A.
Tried for a while, didn't cover my face very well. was pretty thin foundation. didn't cover my problems on my face like previous foundations.
vanessa g.
I have found that this product does not accuratly match my skin tone and gives very little to no coverage, would not recommend this product
Tiffany M.
Skiatook, OK
I didn't like the feel of it on my face.....I used it on a couple of brides and it seemed to need more touch-ups than a normal foundations.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.