Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
This foundation didn't work for me because it didn't go dark enough for my skin color. Though it is fascinating how the shade can try to adjust to your skin color. Overall i wouldn't no to recommend it because i wasn't able to fully experience the product.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC
I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this product and was very disappointed. It did not blend well with my skin and make my face feel oily.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
You can't see it. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer which is nice
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Ashburn, VA
I found this intriguing at the store, so I got it. Big mistake. I thought it would adapt to my skin tone and take out the guesswork with drugstore foundations. It didn't. At first I was very happy with it because it did blend in seamlessly. But as the day wore on, I actually had someone ask me what was wrong with my face. I ran to the bathroom and I saw a pumpkin. Seriously?
Alba O.
Alba O.
Victorville, CA
Simply flawless finish
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Eugene, OR
Easily leaves lines if u aren't careful blending.. Ok for stay at home days but doesn't have very good coverage.
Mary Ann P.
Mary Ann P.
Saint Albans, WV
I have been using this Almay product for a year now. I love it. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends very well. The packing could use a lil work it tends to get clumped up and won't come out sometimes.
Logan J.
Logan J.
I tried this product and within a week I went to go get a new foundation because the color never matched my skin. It made me so irritated that I spent the money on this and then it didn't work.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Auburn , AL
Coverage is average for drugstore bb cream.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.