BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Cumberland, MD
I like how it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. By lunch it had worn off. I would not recommend this product if you need coverage.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Homestead, FL
I received a sample in the mail and I was excited to try this out. But i quickly gave gave up on it since it felt too thick for me. I felt like I looked like I caked my make up on.
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Lenda M.
Lenda M.
Very light coverage more like a tinted moisturizer, didn't really so much for my skin
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
This didn't cover well for me, and it felt like a heavy foundation. I got the Ponds Luminous Finish BB Cream in my #MamaVoxBox. I love it, it's light and it covers the dark rings around my eyes and softens imperfections in my complexion without looking like I overdid it.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Havelock, NC
Horrible for oily skin
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Laceys Spring, AL
This does not blend well, and does not provide coverage. Too oily, even right after appication. Made me look orange! :(
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Muncie, IN
I went from using a powder foundation to using Almay Smart Shade foundation and I absolutely love it! It makes my face appear flawless!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Not too light of coverage or matching skin tones. Gets blotchy, thick. .smell isn't too great. Definitely a let down as I usually like Almay products.
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Sunrise, Fl
If your looking for natural coverage and something very light then you will like this but i like the Maybelline bb cream a lot better
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.