Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.

Smooth skin, and great color mathing i use this product daily
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charleston, SC

I was pleased with the result from the Almay Smart Shade foundation. It wasn't the best but it did blend well and had average coverage. It lasted pretty much through the night.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Corona, CA

I thought this product was going to be very soft on my skin and it was the complete opposite. i broke out and the smell wasn't very pleasant. it also didn't blend too well with my skin tone.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Evansville, IN

I use this product only in to summer time when my complexion is darker. To me it seems like when my skin is fairer it leaves dark splotches on my face.
Becky E.
Becky E.
Yukon, Ok

I purchased this for the transition between spring and summer when my skin tone would be changing slightly. The shade that was supposedly correct for my skin tone ended up turning a shade that was way too yellow.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mckinney, TX

I love this because it was quick and easy to apply and it really did adapt to my skin color. I didn't break out and it was perfect for me.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL

I absolutely hated this foundation! It made my skin look so chalky and it left a line of demarcation even though I got the lightest shade possible! Waste of money!!!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Patterson, CA

If you can't afford a department store foundation then this will work. It is better for those girls that have an almost perfect skin already and just need to have a light coverage.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Owasso, Oklahoma

I tried this product and it would give great coverage if it didn't turn my skin orange:/
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

I've never tried Almay make up but when this came out I thought I'd give it a try and I must say it DID NOT work. The coverage was very poor and I didn't like the wax like feel it gave my face
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.