Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Quesnel, BC

I love this foundation as a light foundation to wear in the summer or when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL

Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Asha D.
Asha D.

Not sure about the shade-sensing technology - apparently my shade is hard to adjust to!? This product was too light, and provided very minimal coverage. It was essentially the same as putting lotion on my skin. This light was not done right. Not going to purchase this again.
Mynhung N.
Mynhung N.

It may not do so much of the work of what it claims but it did break me out that's the most important thing I look for in a product! Over all it does somewhat help lightening my hyperpigmentation
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oceanside, CA

Love this! Has an all natural feel and look! Doesn't cake on which is awesome!!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ

It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR

Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Boise, ID

Did nothing for my skin, had to cover my red marks with other foundation.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, MD

This is a decent product but not my favorite. I do not feel as though it provides me will the full coverage I need. I have medium skin with freckles and the "smart shade" doesn't seem to really even out my skin tone.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN

I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.