7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jen P.
Jen P.
I like the coverage of this foundation. Its not too heavy, so i hardly feel it there. The only bummer is that if you don't use it for a while you need to give a good shake or will get an uneven coverage with streaking, possible...
Lenda M.
Lenda M.
Very light coverage more like a tinted moisturizer, didn't really so much for my skin
Nikkeeta S.
Nikkeeta S.
Las Vegas , Nv
I used this when it first came out...I have since changed to a foundation that covers better...if you're looking for a light foundation that isn't heavy at all then this is definitely for you...My mom even uses it which says a lot because she is very particular.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Havelock, NC
Horrible for oily skin
Lane T.
Lane T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've used this foundation for a while and I love it. Great coverage and smooth application. It's definitely something a girl needs for a night out with friends
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Muncie, IN
I went from using a powder foundation to using Almay Smart Shade foundation and I absolutely love it! It makes my face appear flawless!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Long Beach, CA
I love this foundation for days where I just want to wear enough to even my skin and get that SPF 20
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Sunrise, Fl
If your looking for natural coverage and something very light then you will like this but i like the Maybelline bb cream a lot better
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Carrissa W.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
It was harder to match the exact color of the foundation to mine. Every one turned my face a slightly orange color. However, it does cover blemishes well!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.