Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA

This product just does not cover, it also leaves spots on my skin which I do not appreciate. And when I do get it to stay it turns out to be oily. And its also hard to find a color that fits your skin type. Will not buy this again.
Nermin G.
Nermin G.
Dedham, MA

This does not provide a lot of coverage...There also aren't a lot of colors to choose from. Also, if you put on multiple layers, then it wears off in a couple of hours...I did not buy this again.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI

I wasn't too sure how a makeup could match my skin tone without some kind of magic involved. Unfortunately, Almay Smart Shade Foundation didn't quite have the magic. I liked the coverage of this formula, another plus was it didn't get sticky in the humidity. As for the smart shade, it wasn't smart enough....The color was no where near my skin tone, it ended up being way to light...Some tinted powder over the top and I was out the door. Sorry Almay, I won't be buying this product again....Please keep trying...
Gwen c.
Gwen c.

This makes me look so orange! I have the lightest shade and it does not blend to a shade anywhere close to my skin tone! I never use it!
Devona F.
Devona F.
San Diego, CA

Not enough coverage, pretty watery, and made me break out.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Boone, NC

Without makeup, the unevenness of my skin is very noticeable; I now use concealer and then powder to make it appear to be one tone. This product just doesn't do the trick. It's very light going on and essentially doesn't do much covering at all.
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa

I did not like this at all did not work
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Tyler , Tx

This is far too runny for my taste.
I feel like it doesn't blend onto the skin well.
It just kinda sits on your skin and makes it obvious that you're wearing make up
and for someone like me who goes for the natural look, its just not the right foundation for me.
Trish D.
Trish D.

My skin is very tan in the summer and dark during the winter so I have to purchase two shades. But overall I think I look pretty flawless after I apply this on. Love them!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Reading, PA

I needed a new liquid foundation so,figured I'd try this out. It was white like it says and will go to your perfect shade as per commercial. Well it didn't and it didn't have good coverage on my skin. I could still see my blemishes and red marks on my face. I returned it right back to the store!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.