Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Boone, NC

If you can't afford a department store foundation then this will work. It is better for those girls that have an almost perfect skin already and just need to have a light coverage.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Owasso, Oklahoma

I tried this product and it would give great coverage if it didn't turn my skin orange:/
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.

I've never tried Almay make up but when this came out I thought I'd give it a try and I must say it DID NOT work. The coverage was very poor and I didn't like the wax like feel it gave my face
Ileani B.
Ileani B.
Bartow, FL

My face feels oily with this product
Ruby C.
Ruby C.

This should be marketed as more of a tinted moisturizer with almost no tint. No coverage and the feel is off putting
Donna P.
Donna P.
Newberry, SC

This product was ok but I would not buy it again for myself because It did not give me the coverage that I am use to. If you like very light coverage almost like a moisturizer it may work for you.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Norman, OK

I bought this product because I've always had trouble finding that one perfect shade all year round. The price was reasonable, but after wearing it all day, my face was really oily, and I don't feel the product kept me looking fresh. I also broke out. Not for my skin!
Kiriath J.
Kiriath J.
Hanley Falls, MN

This foundation works ok. Its could defiantly be better!
Lomita, CA

You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the other brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer.
Janea W.
Janea W.
Manhattan Beach, CA

Even though the product claims to match skin, it really doesn't. The product pills/peels under powder foundation. I would not recommend.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.