BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
It was harder to match the exact color of the foundation to mine. Every one turned my face a slightly orange color. However, it does cover blemishes well!
Josie H.
Portland, OR
This specific formula is amazing. It blends right in with your natural skin color for a natural look. I've used this makeup a few times its hard to find which one that will best match you because some blend in orange but once you find the right one it works great!
Lenda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light coverage more like a tinted moisturizer, didn't really so much for my skin
Rachel K.
I love Almay products. They're great for my sensitive skin. Although they could look a bit light at times, that was easy to fix with powder
Sandra B.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation for days where I just want to wear enough to even my skin and get that SPF 20
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
I used this back in the day when I started wearing makeup. And its awesomeee it blends into ur skin right before ur eyes.. I love it
Kristi R.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not sure about this one actually. I don't know if I can give a proper review on this only because you see, I'm pretty pale.. and I have a hard time finding foundations and concealers for my skin tone.. cause lets face it they don't make a Casper color. I tried to use this in the lightest color thinking maybe the "Smart" shade would adjust to my skin tone like it says it does.... NOPE. After rubbing it all in... I looks like Snooki straight out of her GTL runs...
Nikkeeta S.
Las Vegas , Nv
I used this when it first came out...I have since changed to a foundation that covers better...if you're looking for a light foundation that isn't heavy at all then this is definitely for you...My mom even uses it which says a lot because she is very particular.
Sabrina K.
Muncie, IN
I went from using a powder foundation to using Almay Smart Shade foundation and I absolutely love it! It makes my face appear flawless!
Yesenia A.
Sunrise, Fl
If your looking for natural coverage and something very light then you will like this but i like the Maybelline bb cream a lot better
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.