BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Not the greatest make up out there. It didn't match my skin tone at all. This makeup has an orangish tent to it. I won't be buying it again.
Sandra H.
Visalia, CA
Works so great not greesy gose with the tone of my skin love this product feels fresh with my powder and doesn't feel all caked on love this
Stacie R.
Depew, NY
This left dark streaks on my face. Did not match skin at all. It feels very dry on my skin. I will not use this product again. Not worth it.
Kate W.
Cooperstown, NY
I tried this product because I have a hard time matching foundation to my skin color. It blended well to my skin but my skin felt extra dry.
Cassidy F.
I found this product to be pretty good, not as amazing as the commercials, it didn't blend quite right on my skin, but maybe it was just me.
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA
I have used this for years and love it. It is a very light makeup so you do not look like you are wearing clown makeup. Very natural looking
Ana S.
GLEN ROCK
I ried this as it is very similar to one that I loved from Revlon but was discontinued. I loved the texture but the color seems too orange.
Christin T.
I used it for like a week, but then it kind of stopped working. It did match my skin color but it was like I didn't have make-up on anymore.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
This is a wonderful product at a great price. I was skeptical at first but it's never done me wrong. It's great for my no makeup makeup days.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.