BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
I have a hard time, as it is finding the right makeup to blend well with my weird skin tone. This just didn't cut it for me at all. I used it a total of 3 times (2 was just to give it the benefit of the doubt) and it found a new home in the trash can. I would say before purchasing this -because it MIGHT work for you- go out and find a sample first.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Torrance, CA
I noticed this product isn't as effective as I thought it would be but it's still pretty good! I still use it in the morning so I guess it's pretty good!
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
It doesn't have the best coverage but it gets the job done if you are in a hurry and want a quick layer of tint to your skin. Serves as an alright base for powder.
katherine t.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
I found that this foundation does blend to match my ideal color. I did samples on my face, stomach, and legs (all are slightly different in shade) and it blended perfectly and matched all of these areas. It covers redness and uneven skin color and eliminates my pores. I have only bought one jar and it has lasted me a year before I needed to buy a new one, so I think that is a pretty good value. A little goes a long way!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aiken, SC
Not to be used if you have acne or scaring as it does nothing for that but if you just need to even tone this baby will work for you
Janina M.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is just ok for me in my opinion, it does blend well however the color is not a perfect match. My face is always lighter whenever I use it. Plus it does not give medium.full coverage
Tran N.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
This wasn't my favorite coverage, I saw the commercial for this, and when I started to blend it on my face, it created another shade. Save your money, and try something else. I was having high hopes for this product because I hate playing the foundation guess game, and this would be an easy to go application of my daily life.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
I used this back in the day when I started wearing makeup. And its awesomeee it blends into ur skin right before ur eyes.. I love it
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
This product did not cover at all. It was very moisturizing, but it did not give any coverage whatsoever.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Mount Airy, NC
Runny, patchy, not enough coverage, not enough shades. The lightest shade is a good deal to dark for me and I am not even super fair, more light medium. Not a fan at all. Greasy and I am fairly dry to normal.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.