Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY

No, no, no!! Worst foundation ever! Not only did it NOT match my skin at all, it did not cover blemishes or make my face look smooth! I looked like a mess when I tried to use it!!
melissa g.
melissa g.
Chula Vista, CA

This is the perfect moistureizer for my face! I never want to wear a lot of make-up. I'm young I want to save heavy make-up for when i really need it. This is not a foudation and does not offer a lot of coverage. Its perfect for my needs! Its light and not oily or greasy. Its the perfect amount of coverage and the SPF is a nice bonus.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
San Jose, CA

I loved the concept of the color match makeup and it worked great at first... After about a month and a half the color started to turn orange and didn't match anymore. Bottome line it is a good product if used within a month.
kailey f.
kailey f.
Kilgore, TX

No coverage and very white looking on my skin even though I am light complected
Kimmy M.
Kimmy M.
Lincoln, NE

I brought the one that was closes to my shade and it still was tooo dark. I didn't really care to go back and try getting the lighter ones.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO

This was a waste of money. I have freckles, dark spots and Rosacea. My face looked like an artistic painting of tons of colors because this stuff does not work. Skip this product. You can go to Sephora and they will give you your skin tone for free with their machine.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY

There are better foundations out there. This one is lightweight but fades pretty quickly. The whole smart shade thing was a clever idea but it just shows up 'medium' or whatever shade you pick anyway. Doesn't do wonders...
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Orlando, FL

I saw the commercial for this foundation and thought it was really cool so I bought it. The shade I bought was for my skin color, but when I applied it, it didn't look anything like my tone. Although it went on nicely and didn't feel heavy on my face, I will never use it again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.