7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Janet M.
Janet M.
First of all...it's white when it comes out of the tube. Which makes sense, yes, but there's no magic here. All it is, is beads filled with your purchased color that spread when you apply this to your face. To make matters worse, it doesn't provide much coverage. This is good for a sheer/no makeup-ish day but not much else.
Kassi D.
Kassi D.
Collins, WI
Not a fan of this one. I find that it is much darker and oranger than your skin tone. And it rubs off far to easy.
Stephani n.
Stephani n.
I'm not crazy about this ... i really didn't like it on my skin ! it felt really oily and instead of making my skin look even it made it look much darker ! i will not purchase this again
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wasen't crazy about this product..was really runny even in the perfect temperature. also felt really grainy
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
I have a hard time, as it is finding the right makeup to blend well with my weird skin tone. This just didn't cut it for me at all. I used it a total of 3 times (2 was just to give it the benefit of the doubt) and it found a new home in the trash can. I would say before purchasing this -because it MIGHT work for you- go out and find a sample first.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Torrance, CA
I noticed this product isn't as effective as I thought it would be but it's still pretty good! I still use it in the morning so I guess it's pretty good!
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
It doesn't have the best coverage but it gets the job done if you are in a hurry and want a quick layer of tint to your skin. Serves as an alright base for powder.
katherine t.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
I found that this foundation does blend to match my ideal color. I did samples on my face, stomach, and legs (all are slightly different in shade) and it blended perfectly and matched all of these areas. It covers redness and uneven skin color and eliminates my pores. I have only bought one jar and it has lasted me a year before I needed to buy a new one, so I think that is a pretty good value. A little goes a long way!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Janina M.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is just ok for me in my opinion, it does blend well however the color is not a perfect match. My face is always lighter whenever I use it. Plus it does not give medium.full coverage
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.