7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Clearwater , MN
It doesn't have the best coverage but it gets the job done if you are in a hurry and want a quick layer of tint to your skin. Serves as an alright base for powder.
katherine t.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
I found that this foundation does blend to match my ideal color. I did samples on my face, stomach, and legs (all are slightly different in shade) and it blended perfectly and matched all of these areas. It covers redness and uneven skin color and eliminates my pores. I have only bought one jar and it has lasted me a year before I needed to buy a new one, so I think that is a pretty good value. A little goes a long way!
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I'm horrible at finding the right foundation shade...so I picked this up as a kind of last resort. I was so surprised that I actually loved it. I have never had a foundation that matched my skin so perfectly. It covers well, though if you have any breakouts you'll probably need a concealer. It typically doesn't feel heavy or oily and as long as you shake it well I think you'll have no trouble with the color.

It is a bit runny, so be careful when squeezing it out of the tube!
Janina M.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is just ok for me in my opinion, it does blend well however the color is not a perfect match. My face is always lighter whenever I use it. Plus it does not give medium.full coverage
Tran N.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
This wasn't my favorite coverage, I saw the commercial for this, and when I started to blend it on my face, it created another shade. Save your money, and try something else. I was having high hopes for this product because I hate playing the foundation guess game, and this would be an easy to go application of my daily life.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
I used this back in the day when I started wearing makeup. And its awesomeee it blends into ur skin right before ur eyes.. I love it
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
It is hard to get a good match to your skin tone. For me it comes out uneven and splotchy. I ended up washing it of and using a different foundation. I generally wear beige type foundations but the medium was WAY too dark and had a bit of a red tone to it. Maybe the light would work better but then again it may be to pale for me.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I feel like this foundation did not blend with my skin tone at all. I covered, but I look weird because it streaked. I even tried switching tones and it still did not work. I do not recommend it at all
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.
This stuf is okay. I've definitely tried better. It doesn't provide good coverage. It meant for people who don't need a lot of coverage. So then if your going for a light coverage then this is for you.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Homestead, FL
I received a sample in the mail and I was excited to try this out. But i quickly gave gave up on it since it felt too thick for me. I felt like I looked like I caked my make up on.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.