BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Armani D.
Charlotte, NC
Light coverage if you have a few spots and blemishes. Great for the summer, for you don't have to put on foundation, you can use this instead!
Stephanie M.
My go to when I run out of what I normally use and not able to go to the stores (not drugstore) not harmful to my sensitive skin and good color
Yaimee O.
I like to put this foundation first, and than put my powder on. I feel like it gives me a smooth look on my face. It also doesn't make it oily.
Leah M.
Benton, AR
I really feel like this doesn't match true to shade. I also have super dry skin, so this wasn't a good product for me. Even with moisturizing.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
I tried this and it's so not "smart." I think it was so far off the mark and it just didn't blend well at all. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Katie B.
Bloomington , CA
I would choose Almay products over just about any other products! I love the shade smart concept! Would recommend it to any and all skin types
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
I have tried this product made from Almay I really don't like it at all, it is not thick but more like water it did not stay on my face at all.
Jayne A.
Inez , KY
If you are looking for a light feeling make-up, Almay Smart Shade is for you. Blending is the key for a good application or it looks caked on.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Kristie P.
Churubusco, IN
I really thought this was just an ok foundation. I was looking for something with more coverage and this really didn't seem to do that for me.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.