Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Depew, NY
One thing I like about this product is the light weight wear. You don't get the greasy feeling a lot of other foundations give you. It does seem to have a tint of orange in my opinion. I am very light skinned and it tends to look a little off but it does cover blemishes great!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Gardiner, ME
although I am a makeup gal, love trying new products, especially foundation.I must say when I saw the White runny texture I was a bit nervous. I know it has matching technology to insure a perfect match. I do like the idea behind the skin matching technology and the pigment speed with in the Foundation. As soon as you start blending the foundation out the pigment beads burst and start mimicking your skins own natural color. Or this is what it's supposed to do. If I had to rate on a scale of 1 to 10 on effectiveness was the skin matching quality I would rate it a 6. and although there is a lot of room for improvement with in this formula I do believe it is a quality product for the price. Perfect for younger gals and or people just starting dabbling with makeup in my opinion. However I will not be re purchasing this product as it's not a great match for me. I have combination skin that is semi hard to match its tone, I have acne prone skin with oily and dry patches. Although I'm looking for good coverage I'm also looking for a natural feel and finish.. and this wasn't it for me. If you have it kicking around or receive it as a gift I do suggest giving it a go as it may work great for you and what you're looking for. With that said I'm also not suggesting 2 run out and go purchase this Foundation either
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
This hardly covers at all and I just...don't get it. Fully disappointed!
Skyla O.
Skyla O.
Parkersburg, WV
I tried this foundation back when I was in high school. I was pretty excited to try it because of all of the hype, but was disappointed the first time that I used it. It doesn't have much coverage and I was very used to full coverage foundation. I decided to keep using it anyway and discovered that I actually really liked it. Somehow with the lack of coverage it made my skin look really nice. It also looked very natural and was buildable without looking cakey. It doesn't cover dark circles or blemishes very well, but I just used a concealer for that. I have very fair skin and this actually worked for me.
Regina M.
Regina M.
I love this amazing foundation! I prefer light foundations do this one is perfect and since I hate wasting money on trial and error shade matching, this was an amazing find!
Sanaya D.
Sanaya D.
I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
This foundation didn't work for me because it didn't go dark enough for my skin color. Though it is fascinating how the shade can try to adjust to your skin color. Overall i wouldn't no to recommend it because i wasn't able to fully experience the product.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC
I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this product and was very disappointed. It did not blend well with my skin and make my face feel oily.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
You can't see it. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer which is nice
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.