Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Scarborough, Ontario

Love that I can create a smokey eye with a lot of help in a small amount of time. Simple, easy and beautiful!!!!
Gia C.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY

The concept is awesome, but I found it didn't work for me. I say use the money on something that actually works.
Carlina S.
Carlina S.
Buckeye, AZ

I bought this on a whim one day because I was out of my usual foundation. Almay Smart Shade Foundation is ok. Nothing great, but it gets the job done. I don't like heavy foundation, and I found this to be light and not heavy feeling. I do use primer under it, so that helps make it last longer.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roswell, GA

Loved it really usefull and cute when in the spot light or in any places with lots of light
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Del Valle, TX

I feel like it works all right, sometimes it seems more like a moisturizer than an actual foundation though.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD

Well it is decent for the price.
I've used it a few months.
Its nothing special really.
Just Okay ,not recommended.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA

It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
TRAIL

It was alright. Doesn't cover up as much as I'd like it to.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.