BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kara G.
New Haven, MI
I was definitely not a big fan of this foundation. it came out white but it blended into something that wasn't even close to being my skin tone.
Madelyn W.
This is great. it has the SPF and great for a day at the beach. its very light weight. its super great. and i absolutely love it in the summer.
Tristicia K.
I love how this foundation blends to my face, and doesn't leave my face oily or sticky. But doesn't completely cover the redness or my big pores.
Deya A.
Lompoc, CA
I like cause it really does fit my skin and I and my sister can use it and get the same results cause it changes to fit our different skin color
Catherine D.
Bismarck, AR
Last year I tried using this product instead of my usual foundation. It was very cakey and the lightest shadr did not match my fair complection.
Jessica S.
Not for me I'm super light skinned and even the light was to dark for me but it Also didn't seem to blend very well and left m skin a little dry
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
I love this foundation, it works to match my color tone, i must say it doesn't work for all, but those who it does work for it works wonderfully.
ashley f.
I have pale skin and it didn't do well with my skin color, it just made my skin look off color , so if your light skin do not try this product.
Izamar H.
I recently bought this product and it was okay. There was nothing that made me want to go repurchase the product. It works well and blends good.
Emily M.
Temecula, CA
It has a weird consistency on my face and leaves it feelings slick and oily. No coverage. And gives off the most unattractive smell in sunlight.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.