7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
Gives you a light coverage, enough to tone down super rosy cheeks. When it dries it feels like powder on my skin. Matches my skin tone pretty well, so it doesn't look like my face is caked in makeup. It seems a bit drying. I have to exfoliate and moisturize really well before use, which is part of my routine anyway so its not a deal breaker for me.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Navassa, NC
This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Not the best formula of foundation. Contains a lot of unncessary ingredients and does not treat any skin.care concerns. Colors are hard to match and it's not very moisturizing
Katie C.
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Saydi A.
Saydi A.
Sherman, TX
I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Santee, CA
I loved this smart shade foundation! It stayed on, matched my skin pretty well, it was a little more pink than normal, and I couldn't find a more yellow shade. But other than that issue I LOVED IT! Would recommend it to anyone!
Marilyn N.
Marilyn N.
It make me look orange. Maybe I chose the wrong shade but it was not the right one for sure. It's a sheer coverage so if you are looking for something light and you pick the right color than this might be a good product to try out.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
I was really excited when I bought this product, since I've heard good things about the Almay brand. Unfortunately, I've only got bad things to say about this product: it streaks, makes you orange, and good luck getting it off your fingers! Do not waste your money!
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
I used this during a dance performance. It went on great and looked good. But when I started to move and sweat a little bit the color turned orange and too dark for my skin. There were huge blotches all over my face of dark pigment and it did not look natural.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Would like to try a sample
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.