Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Holeh Z.
Holeh Z.
San Diego, CA

This makeup didn't do anything for me. It gave no coverage and made my skin look oily.
Annie H.
Annie H.
Corona, Ca

I've tried this product three times. Three different shades. They all turn slightly orange on me and caused break outs. No matter how much I wanted to love this product I can't find a redeemable quality.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Just like any other cosmetic brand trying to sell a smart shading product, there are things to like AND not to like. It worked out for me for a day or two and as I continued to wear it more often, it broke me out!! No, not into zits and all the bumpiness.. But into a rash. All over my face. But maybe it's because of my sensitive skin or the lack of me reading the ingredients found in the product. As for now, I'm still against a product that says it's a smart shader but still comes in two degrees of skin color. Oh the contradiction.
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA

This product just does not cover, it also leaves spots on my skin which I do not appreciate. And when I do get it to stay it turns out to be oily. And its also hard to find a color that fits your skin type. Will not buy this again.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Moultrie, GA

I really like this product. A friend recently showed me this product and I went right away and bought it. It made my skin looks and blend really well. I am very pleased with the results I had with it.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
NAHUNTA, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Gwen c.
Gwen c.

This makes me look so orange! I have the lightest shade and it does not blend to a shade anywhere close to my skin tone! I never use it!
Bobbijo T.
Bobbijo T.
Buffalo, NY

I love how this product blends into your own skin tone and doesn't feel like you have make up on
Allison P.
Allison P.
Boone, NC

Without makeup, the unevenness of my skin is very noticeable; I now use concealer and then powder to make it appear to be one tone. This product just doesn't do the trick. It's very light going on and essentially doesn't do much covering at all.
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa

I did not like this at all did not work
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.