Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Allison P.
Allison P.
Boone, NC
Without makeup, the unevenness of my skin is very noticeable; I now use concealer and then powder to make it appear to be one tone. This product just doesn't do the trick. It's very light going on and essentially doesn't do much covering at all.
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
I did not like this at all did not work
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Tyler , TX
This is far too runny for my taste.
I feel like it doesn't blend onto the skin well.
It just kinda sits on your skin and makes it obvious that you're wearing make up
and for someone like me who goes for the natural look, its just not the right foundation for me.
Trish D.
Trish D.
My skin is very tan in the summer and dark during the winter so I have to purchase two shades. But overall I think I look pretty flawless after I apply this on. Love them!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Reading, PA
I needed a new liquid foundation so,figured I'd try this out. It was white like it says and will go to your perfect shade as per commercial. Well it didn't and it didn't have good coverage on my skin. I could still see my blemishes and red marks on my face. I returned it right back to the store!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN
I got this a couple of years ago when it first came out, making sure to get the one in my skin-tone range, it was waaaaay to dark, and going lighter made me look washed out! I definitely do NOT recommend this.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charleston, SC
I was pleased with the result from the Almay Smart Shade foundation. It wasn't the best but it did blend well and had average coverage. It lasted pretty much through the night.
Forest Lake, MN
It doesn't cover up very well. If you have perfect skin, it looks nice. If you have blemishes though it looks gross and clumpy.
Evansville, IN
I use this product only in to summer time when my complexion is darker. To me it seems like when my skin is fairer it leaves dark splotches on my face.
Becky E.
Becky E.
Yukon, Ok
I purchased this for the transition between spring and summer when my skin tone would be changing slightly. The shade that was supposedly correct for my skin tone ended up turning a shade that was way too yellow.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.