Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO

This was a waste of money. I have freckles, dark spots and Rosacea. My face looked like an artistic painting of tons of colors because this stuff does not work. Skip this product. You can go to Sephora and they will give you your skin tone for free with their machine.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Morehead, KY

I really love this make up. It matches to your skin tone really well. It good make up for the summer time. Really light, can barely feel it on your skin. :)
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI

I bought this with the smart shade concealer as a free try me. I really like the look it gives me but I don't like the greasy feeling it leaves.
I actually like the concealer better
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon

This is my go-to foundation. My skin is light, so it's hard to pick out something that doesn't end up being too dark. I like it, but it certainly doesn't cover every imperfection. It just evens my skin tone.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX

This is an ok product if you are looking for a light coverage. It does get a little shiny too because of its moisturizing properties.
Terry W.
Terry W.
Mccomb, MS

I recommend this, because it gives you that beautiful glow. I love it because it cover any spots that you may have. Almay is the way to go. I love it.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fontana, CA

I like this liquid foundation because it looks very natural if used with the proper skin tone what I do not like about it is if you have a shade to dark it makes your skin look orange..
Madison P.
Madison P.

Hen i bought this product i loved it, but i had it for a while then i didn't like the way it started looking on my skin. I had a orange look, and a really bad base line, but the baseline wasn't where it was uneven it was where it had kind of clumped on my skini eventually learned how to use it and started liking it again. I don't use to offen though.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.