Add a Photo

Photos (50)
candice b.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ

Love this stuff used it for years, in fact i still do
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Fargo, ND

It blends so well, you can barely even tell I'm wearing it, and its a reasonable price!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Russellville, AL

I tried this foundation about a year go! I did not particularly care for it! I wasted my money because it didn't match the shade of my skin! So I had to go out and buy something else! Plus I have oily skin and it did not work well with my skin.
Christine S.
Christine S.

I love trying new cosmetics whether it be professional grade or over the counter. This foundation number one was a really watery like consistantcy and number two a terrible match. I think Allmay might want to rethink this product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT

I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Leelaney H.
Leelaney H.
Orlando, FL

This matches my skin perfectly it doesn't really smudges throughout the day and I lasts longer than the other leading brands <3
Molly H.
Molly H.

Almay's smart shade makeup is a bit strange because the actual liquid inside starts off white. This made me a little nervous when first using it. This product has never failed me, however! Smart Shade really does the trick, perfect skin tone!
Rae C.
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX

I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
April H.
April H.
Manteca, CA

I enjoyed this product especially in spring and summer when I don't want to wear too much and it's humid outside . For it being a light coverage foundation it gave my skin a glow.
skylar q.
skylar q.
Cohoes, NY

Didn't match my skin color, and it was almost like putting lotion on. It didn't cover anything or even my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.