Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Janae F.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
No coverage. but ok as just amoisturizer
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA
This foundation is great and so is the blush! Works wonders.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
This foundation is light weight so I don't recommend for people who have acne acne scars or other imperfections but overall it does it's job .
Annie H.
Annie H.
Corona, Ca
I've tried this product three times. Three different shades. They all turn slightly orange on me and caused break outs. No matter how much I wanted to love this product I can't find a redeemable quality.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Houma, LA
I would call this foundation a light coverage foundation. If you have acne or major problems that you need to cover this is not for you. If you need to just even out your skin this might work really well for you. It is light weight and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
This product just does not cover, it also leaves spots on my skin which I do not appreciate. And when I do get it to stay it turns out to be oily. And its also hard to find a color that fits your skin type. Will not buy this again.
Nermin G.
Nermin G.
Dedham, MA
This does not provide a lot of coverage...There also aren't a lot of colors to choose from. Also, if you put on multiple layers, then it wears off in a couple of hours...I did not buy this again.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Almay Smart Shade Foundation is definitely light coverage and depending on what you're looking for it may not be the right one for you.

It's not great for tackling acne spots or other problem areas. However it does eliminate redness in the skin and overall evens out skin tone.

There are color beads within the foundation that blend out to find your "perfect" shade. Although this seems like a smart idea it does however leave a gray cast on my skin.

Overall this foundation leaves a matte finish, I would not recommend it to those who are looking for medium to full coverage because you will not achieve it with this foundation.

Very light, and not at all thick or heavy feeling. It does not feel like a mask on your face, the packaging is sanitary and allows easy use.
Gwen c.
Gwen c.
This makes me look so orange! I have the lightest shade and it does not blend to a shade anywhere close to my skin tone! I never use it!
Bobbijo T.
Bobbijo T.
Buffalo, NY
I love how this product blends into your own skin tone and doesn't feel like you have make up on
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.