7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mckinney, TX
I love this because it was quick and easy to apply and it really did adapt to my skin color. I didn't break out and it was perfect for me.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Benson, NC
It's almost impossible to match color to fair skin. You either look like an orange, or really pink.

Not good for oily skin either, and practically melts off before day's end.

Spend a few extra dollars at the mall and get the good stuff... for foundation at least!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Boone, NC
If you can't afford a department store foundation then this will work. It is better for those girls that have an almost perfect skin already and just need to have a light coverage.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Owasso, Oklahoma
I tried this product and it would give great coverage if it didn't turn my skin orange:/
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Concord, NH
Make-up is a big deal to me, I work at a make-up contour so it has to be. This product works for people with fair skin, that hasn't been to damaged and doesn't need to hind much. If you have ache or scarring I would suggest getting a heavy foundation then this.
Ileani B.
Ileani B.
Bartow, FL
My face feels oily with this product
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
This should be marketed as more of a tinted moisturizer with almost no tint. No coverage and the feel is off putting
Donna P.
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
This product was ok but I would not buy it again for myself because It did not give me the coverage that I am use to. If you like very light coverage almost like a moisturizer it may work for you.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Norman, OK
I bought this product because I've always had trouble finding that one perfect shade all year round. The price was reasonable, but after wearing it all day, my face was really oily, and I don't feel the product kept me looking fresh. I also broke out. Not for my skin!
Kiriath J.
Kiriath J.
Hanley Falls, MN
This foundation works ok. Its could defiantly be better!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.