Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa

No me gusto mucho trate una vez y se cae muy rapido aparte me pone mi piel grasosa deporsi mi piel es grasa so por eso no me gusto!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC

I have very pale skin no matter what time of the year. I was excited when this came out thinking I wouldn't have to go a hunt for a foundation that matched my skin. This product does not do what it says, I looked like I put on a mask it was so dark despite being the lightest shade
DANAH A.
DANAH A.

His isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Candace D.
Candace D.
Granite City, IL

Put it on looked great 5mins later my face was orange and it was flaking off like it dryed my skin out.
Tona C.
Tona C.
Rochester, MN

I can not use any Almay products. It will not stay on my oily skin. Not to mention it makes me break out.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin, Ky

No, no, no!! Worst foundation ever! Not only did it NOT match my skin at all, it did not cover blemishes or make my face look smooth! I looked like a mess when I tried to use it!!
melissa g.
melissa g.
Chula Vista, CA

This is the perfect moistureizer for my face! I never want to wear a lot of make-up. I'm young I want to save heavy make-up for when i really need it. This is not a foudation and does not offer a lot of coverage. Its perfect for my needs! Its light and not oily or greasy. Its the perfect amount of coverage and the SPF is a nice bonus.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
San Jose, CA

I loved the concept of the color match makeup and it worked great at first... After about a month and a half the color started to turn orange and didn't match anymore. Bottome line it is a good product if used within a month.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.