7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
somer c.
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
Gives you a light coverage, enough to tone down super rosy cheeks. When it dries it feels like powder on my skin. Matches my skin tone pretty well, so it doesn't look like my face is caked in makeup. It seems a bit drying. I have to exfoliate and moisturize really well before use, which is part of my routine anyway so its not a deal breaker for me.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Navassa, NC
This does NOT match your colour if you are really pale. It is a very yellow base which made me look almost jaundice!
It also feels very heavy and the coverage doesn't match the weight of the product.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca
I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Sara B.
Sara B.
Salt Lake City, UT
At first use I was a fan of this foundation. Then again, I am a foundation whore. I always have at least 3 different brands because I get sick of them so fast. This foundation, however, seemed to go bad much faster than other brands which surprised me because I am usually a fan of Almay. I was also excited for this brand to last me through fall when I went from summertime glow to winter zombie skin tone - which it didn't.
All in all, if you have a relatively consistent skin tone and use foundation quickly this will work fine for you but if you have blemishes to cover, changing skin tone, or don't use foundation very often, this product is definitely not for you.
Saydi A.
Saydi A.
Sherman , TX
I was not a fan of this foundation. It wasn't the color it was supposed to be. 1/2 of the foundation would be an orange-ish color, and the other was way too light. Bummer.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Santee, CA
I loved this smart shade foundation! It stayed on, matched my skin pretty well, it was a little more pink than normal, and I couldn't find a more yellow shade. But other than that issue I LOVED IT! Would recommend it to anyone!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX
I had a breakout using this product.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
I was really excited when I bought this product, since I've heard good things about the Almay brand. Unfortunately, I've only got bad things to say about this product: it streaks, makes you orange, and good luck getting it off your fingers! Do not waste your money!
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
I used this during a dance performance. It went on great and looked good. But when I started to move and sweat a little bit the color turned orange and too dark for my skin. There were huge blotches all over my face of dark pigment and it did not look natural.
Marti B.
Marti B.
Provo, UT
This product broke me out, especially on my cheeks! It blended ok, but nothing to write home about.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.