BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
ashley f.
I have pale skin and it didn't do well with my skin color, it just made my skin look off color , so if your light skin do not try this product.
Madelyn W.
This is great. it has the SPF and great for a day at the beach. its very light weight. its super great. and i absolutely love it in the summer.
Lynsey L.
San Bernardino, CA
This isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Brittany R.
I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm surprised that so many people don't like this foundation. I love it! Great coverage, it adjusts to my skin so nicely! No more shade guessing!
Jessica S.
Not for me I'm super light skinned and even the light was to dark for me but it Also didn't seem to blend very well and left m skin a little dry
Sara C.
Bruceton Mills, WV
I love the concept of this makeup; however i have oily skin and don't really like liquid foundation. For me this would be more useful in a cream.
Abbie B.
Pittsfield, MA
I'm too fair for most foundations so I was excited to try this one however I turned either orange or two shades darker than the rest of my body.
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
I love this foundation, it works to match my color tone, i must say it doesn't work for all, but those who it does work for it works wonderfully.
Brandi W.
Pleasant Grove, Ut
Very cool concept, poor execution. The shade was too pale for my complexion. I did not feel like it offered much by way of coverage or longevity.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.