BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Katie C.
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Doesn't blend well, and made my skin feel oily. When I put it on, it matched my skin, but then after 20 minutes or so, it changed. It ended up looking on the orange-y side.
Marilyn N.
Marilyn N.
It make me look orange. Maybe I chose the wrong shade but it was not the right one for sure. It's a sheer coverage so if you are looking for something light and you pick the right color than this might be a good product to try out.
Carolann G.
Carolann G.
Elmhurst, NY
FIRST OFF, it only has shades for lighter complexions and also it doesn't give any coverge and almay is not a cheap brand so I would not try it all.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This did not match my skin tone no matter what. It looked orange. Also, could see streaking in the sunlight. Not cool!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
This is by far the worst foundation I have ever tried. The formula is way too watery and has absolutely no coverage whatsoever. If anything try using the Smart Shade Blush because that is probably the only decent product from the Smart Shade line.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Richmond, VA
I love this so much, it blends perfectly into my skin every time. I put powder right on top of it, and my skin looks smooth and natural.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
Not a fan. I like to try out different foundations, but this one I didn't like. Honestly haven't like any Almay products at all yet. It says "smart shade", but it never matched up with my skin tone.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a light to medium skin tone. I usually buy fair to light when purchasing face makeup, just to be safe from becoming orange. I was curious to see if this particular foundation was all it was cracked up to be... This was the darkest fair to light foundation I've ever used. I rubbed it in to see if it would lighten as it is called "smart shade." It was literally brown-orange. A waste of $12.00....
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX
I bought this product thinking it would match, well wrong. I bought the color i normally would and it was just awful. Way too light and to me it enhanced my blemishes! Its extremely thick!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Madisonville, TN
This foundation is great for someone who does not need or want a whole lot of coverage. I, personally, like a bit more. The way it matches perfectly to your skin color is amazing though. Really great during summer months when your color is constantly changing.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.