Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Karli G.
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH

I really like this make up. I have been using it for a few months now and do not plan on trying anything else any time soon.I like that the shades are not broken into numbers like other kinds. I like how it tells you which one is for light skin, light-medium,etc. I think this is easier than trying to figure out what number your skin matches.
katelynn g.
katelynn g.
Jacksonville, FL

Good for spot on blemishes but do not apply all over. not the best product ive used from Almay. this one kinda disappointed me most of them amaze. i wouldn't buy it again.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Asheville, NC

I don't like the texture of this once it dries. It feels really dry and kinda sticky. The thing I dislike the most is the color does not adjust to my skin. I am very fair, and this leaves me with red splotches in some spots.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Fairfield, Ca

This product feels nice on the skin, but other than that there isn't much else good to say about it. I've tried two different shades that were close to me in hopes that it would work better, but even though i generally a medium skin toned person even the light was still just too dark on me and left terrible lines. I was not really happy with this product at all.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Kinston, NC

Its okay, blends well but I don't care for this too much.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grove City, OH

I have tried this and the coverage is not to well for me. I also found it to wear off quickly.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Callahan, FL

The color match was perfect but did not work well with my oily skin.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.

Love this stuff works great helps hide black heads and fixes complection!
Janae F.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR

No coverage. but ok as just amoisturizer
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA

This foundation is great and so is the blush! Works wonders.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.