7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Fort Edward, NY
I like this smart shade product but I find it wears off rather quickly and my flaws start to come through. If it wasn't for layering another product over I probably wouldn't use this.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This did not match my skin tone no matter what. It looked orange. Also, could see streaking in the sunlight. Not cool!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
This is by far the worst foundation I have ever tried. The formula is way too watery and has absolutely no coverage whatsoever. If anything try using the Smart Shade Blush because that is probably the only decent product from the Smart Shade line.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Richmond, VA
I love this so much, it blends perfectly into my skin every time. I put powder right on top of it, and my skin looks smooth and natural.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
Not a fan. I like to try out different foundations, but this one I didn't like. Honestly haven't like any Almay products at all yet. It says "smart shade", but it never matched up with my skin tone.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
I am a light to medium skin tone. I usually buy fair to light when purchasing face makeup, just to be safe from becoming orange. I was curious to see if this particular foundation was all it was cracked up to be... This was the darkest fair to light foundation I've ever used. I rubbed it in to see if it would lighten as it is called "smart shade." It was literally brown-orange. A waste of $12.00....
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX
I bought this product thinking it would match, well wrong. I bought the color i normally would and it was just awful. Way too light and to me it enhanced my blemishes! Its extremely thick!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Madisonville, TN
This foundation is great for someone who does not need or want a whole lot of coverage. I, personally, like a bit more. The way it matches perfectly to your skin color is amazing though. Really great during summer months when your color is constantly changing.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Ticonderoga, NY
Doesn't always blend perfectly, but for the most part really evens out my patchy skin! My biggest thing is that sometimes it comes out extremely watery, which is useless. And it will do this no matter how much i shake it before use.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Cortland, OH
I literally hate this stuff. I don't like to product bash, because I know some products work better for some than others. I just do not get this stuff. First, it goes on white which I thought was cool at first. Then I realized it's rather impractical because I couldn't tell how much I was putting on/how much I needed. When it turned skin color it was too light for my skin, but that could have been a user error. I usually purchase foundation in classical ivory, so I got the light-medium (the lightest they carry) thinking it would be my shade since it's so smart... It doesn't go on very well with a foundation brush, even though it was just cleaned. And idk if this is just something that it wrong with my face lol but it really emphasizes the fine hairs on my face. Like made me look fuzzy. I tried using less, but it's difficult to tell when you're putting on white makeup how it's going to turn out when it changes color. Overall, I am taking this back to the store today. I gave it a week and I can't take it. Booo.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.