BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
Ok so for me as a teen its nice to get coverage and this gives it to me all. for me i feel like its not harsh at all! i just love it
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Mallery K.
Marietta, OH
This formula wont match your skin tone AT ALL! its very watery and unreliable. It has orange undertones no matter what color you get. I haven't been able to use it once.
Kathy L.
It didn't do anything it said it would. It didn't match at all. It broke me out and it was just a terrible product for me. I would never recommend it. Very disappointed
Trish W.
I like the lightweight feel of this makeup. It stayed on and looked great but I had a difficult time keeping it off my clothes or it smudging off if I hugged someone.
Blanca G.
Las Cruces, NM
I had high hopes for this but it just didn't cover and change the way that I thought it would. I picked the light, however it came out too dark for me.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
Let me start by saying i LOVE Almay. I use their make up all the time. The Smart Shade Foundation is a brilliant concept. I have been using it for well over two years.
Armani D.
Charlotte, NC
Light coverage if you have a few spots and blemishes. Great for the summer, for you don't have to put on foundation, you can use this instead!
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
This product made my skin oily and only matched my skin tone sometimes. It would blend well sometimes and not so well other times.
Edna F.
Waynesville, NC
Worst coverage ever especially bad for fair skinned girls color making sucks on this product even though thats what is claims to do
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.