Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL

Although this did match my skin tone, there was very little coverage. Think tinted moisturizer at most.
Gina A.
Gina A.
Bryn Mawr, PA

This provides decent coverage if you don't need something heavy. It covers minor blemishes okay, but could do a better job at covering some red spots. I like that it feels light on the skin and
Erin S.
Erin S.
Pearcy, AR

It was a good idea, but when I use it, it comes off orange and unnatural looking. It doesn't actually change to your skin tone.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I tried this with several shades as a review and none seemed to be able to match my skin. It's supposed to have "flawless blending," but I had splotchy areas and streaks; not the best Almay product out there!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Nicholasville, KY

I have very pale skin and even the lightest shade left my face orange and streaky. Also it is very runny and difficult to apply.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Fresno, CA

This product is really good to put because it doesn't leave you like a mask on for halloween it will just blend in with your face.. so really good
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.

I really didn't like the way this foundation blended with my skin. I have combo skin, with deep pores on my nose and cheeks. The foundation did not give a smooth appearance or last through a 12 hour work day.
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Columbia, SC

Ive tried this product and I was very disappointed to see that the darkest shade it comes in barely blended in with my complexion. I would love if Almay made another product for people of darker complexions.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.