Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY

It makes me look pale and I'm already white mind you i pick my exact shade plus it makes my face shiny and oily dislike.
April H.
April H.
Manteca, CA

I enjoyed this product especially in spring and summer when I don't want to wear too much and it's humid outside . For it being a light coverage foundation it gave my skin a glow.
skylar q.
skylar q.
Cohoes, NY

Didn't match my skin color, and it was almost like putting lotion on. It didn't cover anything or even my skin tone.
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ

It has great coverage but it makes me break out!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Jonesboro, GA

The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA

I have a "hard to find" skin tone, so I thought this would be awesome for me.... it wasn't. It dried out my face, caused me to break out and wasn't even matching my skin! LAME!
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Carrollton, TX

I love almay products but this disappointed me it does not work
Eman K.
Eman K.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

It matched PERFECTLY, but it was extremely CAKEY and gross looking on my skin, do not buy it.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.

I love this product! It's so light and blends in perfectly to your skin tone. It stays on, doesn't run. Its definitely something worth repurchasing.
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Sacramento, CA

This foundation comes out white at first then blends into your color. The color selection of this line isn't the best. It smooths on the skin well but the coverage is light. I think it is also over priced. If left in any kind of heat beware, this stuff becomes very messy and runny.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.