Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.

This stuf is okay. I've definitely tried better. It doesn't provide good coverage. It meant for people who don't need a lot of coverage. So then if your going for a light coverage then this is for you.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Homestead, FL

I received a sample in the mail and I was excited to try this out. But i quickly gave gave up on it since it felt too thick for me. I felt like I looked like I caked my make up on.
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Lenda M.
Lenda M.

Very light coverage more like a tinted moisturizer, didn't really so much for my skin
Nikkeeta S.
Nikkeeta S.
Las Vegas , Nv

I used this when it first came out...I have since changed to a foundation that covers better...if you're looking for a light foundation that isn't heavy at all then this is definitely for you...My mom even uses it which says a lot because she is very particular.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Havelock, NC

Horrible for oily skin
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm not sure about this one actually. I don't know if I can give a proper review on this only because you see, I'm pretty pale.. and I have a hard time finding foundations and concealers for my skin tone.. cause lets face it they don't make a Casper color. I tried to use this in the lightest color thinking maybe the "Smart" shade would adjust to my skin tone like it says it does.... NOPE. After rubbing it all in... I looks like Snooki straight out of her GTL runs...
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Muncie, IN

I went from using a powder foundation to using Almay Smart Shade foundation and I absolutely love it! It makes my face appear flawless!
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.