7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
First of f I am pretty light skinned. I mean burn never tan pale. So to find a foundation that does not turn me into a ompa lompa is worth the price. And the Almay smart shade does the trick. it covers very well without feeling heavy. And you don't need a lot of product. So it last a pretty good while.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Saint Marys, GA
I bought this thinking it was a neat concept. It didn't cover anything and made.my face extremely greasy. I will not be buying.it again
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
It is hard to get a good match to your skin tone. For me it comes out uneven and splotchy. I ended up washing it of and using a different foundation. I generally wear beige type foundations but the medium was WAY too dark and had a bit of a red tone to it. Maybe the light would work better but then again it may be to pale for me.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Lakeville, OH
I used to use this all the time and it covered just fine but the lightest shade was still a little to dark on my pale skin. I however have no used it in the past year as i now use the cover girl one that has a better shade match.
Snaely K.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD
I have striking pale skin so finding a shade that works for me is a huge challenge. When I saw the smart-shade, I was excited because I thought it would suit me....WRONG! When I put it on at first, it didn't do anything. It say on my skin like a BB cream. After 30 seconds, I had horrid orange streaks on my face. I was so confused at why it would pick up and orange in my skin since I have a very cool skin tone. To see what was up, I spread it out on a piece of paper. It was white at first and after 30 seconds, it turned orange just like it did on me. This product isn't "smart" at all, just time activated
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
West Monroe, LA
I have fairly tan skin and during the summer I get even darker. I bought a medium shade in the summer to try and usually this color would be too light. I looked totally orange and had to wash my face and start completely over. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this only made it worse.
Iriannette N.
Iriannette N.
Tarrytown, NY
It made my face oily and nasty. It didn't smell nice either. It's just a waste of $$$$. If you want good quality you need to spend a little more. This stuff does not do what it says it's supposed to.
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Deland, FL
I don't like how it makes my skin feel,it doesn't match my skin and it doesn't have the best coverage.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This did not match my skin tone no matter what. It looked orange. Also, could see streaking in the sunlight. Not cool!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.