Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Nermin G.
Nermin G.
Dedham, MA
This does not provide a lot of coverage...There also aren't a lot of colors to choose from. Also, if you put on multiple layers, then it wears off in a couple of hours...I did not buy this again.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Gwen c.
Gwen c.
This makes me look so orange! I have the lightest shade and it does not blend to a shade anywhere close to my skin tone! I never use it!
Bobbijo T.
Bobbijo T.
Buffalo, NY
I love how this product blends into your own skin tone and doesn't feel like you have make up on
Allison P.
Allison P.
Boone, NC
Without makeup, the unevenness of my skin is very noticeable; I now use concealer and then powder to make it appear to be one tone. This product just doesn't do the trick. It's very light going on and essentially doesn't do much covering at all.
Latasha R.
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
I did not like this at all did not work
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Tyler , TX
This is far too runny for my taste.
I feel like it doesn't blend onto the skin well.
It just kinda sits on your skin and makes it obvious that you're wearing make up
and for someone like me who goes for the natural look, its just not the right foundation for me.
Trish D.
Trish D.
My skin is very tan in the summer and dark during the winter so I have to purchase two shades. But overall I think I look pretty flawless after I apply this on. Love them!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Reading, PA
I needed a new liquid foundation so,figured I'd try this out. It was white like it says and will go to your perfect shade as per commercial. Well it didn't and it didn't have good coverage on my skin. I could still see my blemishes and red marks on my face. I returned it right back to the store!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Pine, CO
I thought it would be a good idea for summer....I was wrong! I'm not sure how this stuff is formulated but everything about it screams cheap. It didn't match my skin, its coverage is just okay at best and overall it's junky.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.