Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Asheville, NC
I don't like the texture of this once it dries. It feels really dry and kinda sticky. The thing I dislike the most is the color does not adjust to my skin. I am very fair, and this leaves me with red splotches in some spots.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Fairfield, Ca
This product feels nice on the skin, but other than that there isn't much else good to say about it. I've tried two different shades that were close to me in hopes that it would work better, but even though i generally a medium skin toned person even the light was still just too dark on me and left terrible lines. I was not really happy with this product at all.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Kinston, NC
Its okay, blends well but I don't care for this too much.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grove City, OH
I have tried this and the coverage is not to well for me. I also found it to wear off quickly.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Jacksonville, FL
The color match was perfect but did not work well with my oily skin.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Love this stuff works great helps hide black heads and fixes complection!
Janae F.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
No coverage. but ok as just amoisturizer
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA
This foundation is great and so is the blush! Works wonders.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
This foundation is light weight so I don't recommend for people who have acne acne scars or other imperfections but overall it does it's job .
Annie H.
Annie H.
Corona, Ca
I've tried this product three times. Three different shades. They all turn slightly orange on me and caused break outs. No matter how much I wanted to love this product I can't find a redeemable quality.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.