7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this foundation to use while I was tanning. It really did seem to blend well, but there was not enough coverage and it did not last long. It seemed more like a tinted lotion in my opinion.
yuliya z.
yuliya z.
Parlin , NJ
I bought this product last week and I cant blend it well. I have a problem skin so it's not really work for me.Not happy about this product
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
First of f I am pretty light skinned. I mean burn never tan pale. So to find a foundation that does not turn me into a ompa lompa is worth the price. And the Almay smart shade does the trick. it covers very well without feeling heavy. And you don't need a lot of product. So it last a pretty good while.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Saint Marys, GA
I bought this thinking it was a neat concept. It didn't cover anything and made.my face extremely greasy. I will not be buying.it again
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Woodbury, NJ
This product made my face cakey, pale and didn't not blend well at all. The price was over want I would spend too. It does not work.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Lakeville, OH
I used to use this all the time and it covered just fine but the lightest shade was still a little to dark on my pale skin. I however have no used it in the past year as i now use the cover girl one that has a better shade match.
Snaely K.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD
I have striking pale skin so finding a shade that works for me is a huge challenge. When I saw the smart-shade, I was excited because I thought it would suit me....WRONG! When I put it on at first, it didn't do anything. It say on my skin like a BB cream. After 30 seconds, I had horrid orange streaks on my face. I was so confused at why it would pick up and orange in my skin since I have a very cool skin tone. To see what was up, I spread it out on a piece of paper. It was white at first and after 30 seconds, it turned orange just like it did on me. This product isn't "smart" at all, just time activated
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
West Monroe, LA
I have fairly tan skin and during the summer I get even darker. I bought a medium shade in the summer to try and usually this color would be too light. I looked totally orange and had to wash my face and start completely over. Also, I have fairly oily skin and this only made it worse.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Greenville, TX
This really does blend well & helps control breakouts caused by makeup
Carolann G.
Carolann G.
Elmhurst, NY
FIRST OFF, it only has shades for lighter complexions and also it doesn't give any coverge and almay is not a cheap brand so I would not try it all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.