Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Brittany B.
This product it ok. But if your looking for good coverage, this isn't it. If you have great skin then go for it, otherwise this is to light for you
Kimberly U.
Fresno, CA
This product is really good to put because it doesn't leave you like a mask on for halloween it will just blend in with your face.. so really good
Terri H.
Springfield, GA
Currently this is the foundation I am using and so far I am pleased with it. Has great coverage and the shade matches my natural tone pretty well.
Kayla D.
Didn't work as well as I was expecting. Although I love full coverage foundations, I was expecting this to do something. Didn't do hardly anything
Miranda C.
I use this but i sometimes find it hard to get from the tube.. and it sometimes makes my skin look really flaky.. but otherwise its a great product
Bobbie V.
Sumner, WA
Its either too dark or too light. It doesn't have good coverage . Its pretty heave; not really worth the money! Wouldnt recommend for a foundation
Brittany M.
Richmond, TX
I have a very fair complexion and this foundation doesn't match my skin. It comes out way too dark so it doesn't actually do what it says it does.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Not my favorite product - they say it is perfect shade but I have never found my perfect shade - I either look like a ghost or I have crazy lines.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.