7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I feel like this foundation did not blend with my skin tone at all. I covered, but I look weird because it streaked. I even tried switching tones and it still did not work. I do not recommend it at all
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Owensville, MO
Really, I didn't really like this, I mean while it had its few ups, it had its many downs, such as the fact it does not have good coverage! I really would not recommend.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
La Marque, TX
I've purchased this on my own, i actually like it. It matches my skin just fine. At first it looks a little weird because its white, just make sure to blend blend blend! If you have oily skin like me make sure you use some sort of powder over it. Its more like a light coverage I say. I wish the tube was bigger, I go through these like crazy.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lake Villa, IL
It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It blends to your skin, but it hardly covers blemishes.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
North Hills, CA
Didn't really like it at all. It was too messy and make my skin look darker. It also doesn't blend on the skill very well. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
I loved how this foundation made the skin on my face feel, but I had a hard time getting it to actually match my skin tone, and it did tend to wear off fairly quickly.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
Since you have to blend this product together, it doesn't spread very equally over the face. It also didn't match up to my skin color and I was quite disappointed since it was expensive for such a tiny bottle.
lauren v.
lauren v.
I was excited to try this, but all it did was turn my face orange :/ and even tried a few shades..it also made my face break out after one use and my face never does! ..never again!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this foundation to use while I was tanning. It really did seem to blend well, but there was not enough coverage and it did not last long. It seemed more like a tinted lotion in my opinion.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I'm horrible at finding the right foundation shade...so I picked this up as a kind of last resort. I was so surprised that I actually loved it. I have never had a foundation that matched my skin so perfectly. It covers well, though if you have any breakouts you'll probably need a concealer. It typically doesn't feel heavy or oily and as long as you shake it well I think you'll have no trouble with the color.

It is a bit runny, so be careful when squeezing it out of the tube!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.