Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leelaney H.
Leelaney H.
Orlando, FL
This matches my skin perfectly it doesn't really smudges throughout the day and I lasts longer than the other leading brands <3
Molly H.
Molly H.
Almay's smart shade makeup is a bit strange because the actual liquid inside starts off white. This made me a little nervous when first using it. This product has never failed me, however! Smart Shade really does the trick, perfect skin tone!
Rae C.
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX
I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
April H.
April H.
Manteca, CA
I enjoyed this product especially in spring and summer when I don't want to wear too much and it's humid outside . For it being a light coverage foundation it gave my skin a glow.
skylar q.
skylar q.
Cohoes, NY
Didn't match my skin color, and it was almost like putting lotion on. It didn't cover anything or even my skin tone.
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ
It has great coverage but it makes me break out!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Jonesboro, GA
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA
I have a "hard to find" skin tone, so I thought this would be awesome for me.... it wasn't. It dried out my face, caused me to break out and wasn't even matching my skin! LAME!
Rasmeya A.
Rasmeya A.
Bossier City, LA
This is definitely a product for people that don't have anything to cover like acne,scars etc. it definitely matches your skin tone it gives that fresh just woke up glow that you wanna keep through out the day but lose in about an hour
Eman K.
Eman K.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
It matched PERFECTLY, but it was extremely CAKEY and gross looking on my skin, do not buy it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.