Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Traci M.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this product to see if it would help me to match my skin tone, because I'm having a little trouble to find what matches, well its very oliy and it leaves marks, and doesn't match
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Columbus, OH

Thus far, I've been pretty happy with how most Almay products work. This foundation will do they job, but it is definitely not the best foundation you could purchase. The makeup is extremely liquidy, and doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The "smart shade technology" really has no effect and the shade that comes out of the packaging is the shade it appears on your face.
RaeGina C.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico

This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Stroudsburg , pa

I am not an Almay fan, the foundation is ok in a pinch but it does seem to increase my breakouts and for good coverage you need to add another foundation to the mix
candice b.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ

Love this stuff used it for years, in fact i still do
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Fargo, ND

It blends so well, you can barely even tell I'm wearing it, and its a reasonable price!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Russellville, AL

I tried this foundation about a year go! I did not particularly care for it! I wasted my money because it didn't match the shade of my skin! So I had to go out and buy something else! Plus I have oily skin and it did not work well with my skin.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
conway, Sc

The only reason this product did not get an F is because it is a nice tinted moisturizer. It does not cover anything. It evens skin tone in a decent manner, but unless you have almost perfect skin, it's basically useless. Color never really matches, either.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT

I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY

It makes me look pale and I'm already white mind you i pick my exact shade plus it makes my face shiny and oily dislike.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.