Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA

I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Queens Village, NY

Dislike this. Thought it matched my skin at first, but after some time changed me to a dark orange shade...NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Auburn, AL

I used to use this a lot when I was younger and unsure of my make-up choice color. The color matching was pretty well, but it was a really wet feeling and it just didn't sit well on my skin. The beads used felt weird, too, almost scratchy. I kept feeling like I needed to keep re-applying it because it didn't seem to be providing any coverage.
Lara D.
Lara D.
Loxley, AL

If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Kari G.
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA

I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.

I felt like this product didn't go into my skin, i was disappointed. This didn't do anything.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL

I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC

It did what is promised it did kinda change to match my skin tone. But it has these black spots that rub on your skin that ruins your makeup. It smears all over and you can't get the dark spot off. But being a very pale girl, it was a little dark.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Henderson , NV

It matches your skin really well. Don't expect full coverage. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer. Light coverage and doesn't feel dry.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.