BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried this, and the instant adjusting color adjusted to the color of my freckles, so I looked like an oompa loompa. I washed my face, and tried it again, avoiding my freckles, and when I blended it across, I ended up with tiger stripes. Cool. But not. So yeah, if you have a fairly even skin tone it might work for you but since I don't, it won't work for me. at all.
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love almay make up because it makes my skin feel like I'm doing something good for it while I'm wearing my makeup. This stuff works pretty well but it's not magic, it doesn't really match your skin but it does blend well and feels good on your skin.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RE-PURCHASE THIS. IT WORKED GREAT. I USED IT WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE I HAD A LOT OF MAKEUP ON. IT BLENDED WELL AND HAD MEDIUM COVERAGE. IT FEELS LIGHT ON THE FACE AND DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU USE IT WILL LAST A WHILE. PURCHASED MINE ABOUT TWO MONTHS A GO AND I FINISHED ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO.
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Not only did I look like I face planted in paint but I looked like an oompa loompa. I tired this with my fingers, and 4 different brushes. I even tired to use half as much. Its a waste of money, I returned it immediately
Shaye W.
This does NOT match your skin tone if you have light skin it will make you look extremely dark well for me at least not a fan at all of this stuff
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
If it is summer, then yes I would recommend this product because it picks up the wrong tones and really covers well. In the winter, it seems to pick up a dark tone and make me too dark. But sometimes it works fine. Really unsure about it but for the most part I like it.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to foundation. My skin is light, so it's hard to pick out something that doesn't end up being too dark. I like it, but it certainly doesn't cover every imperfection. It just evens my skin tone.
Angelica G.
Fontana, CA
I like this liquid foundation because it looks very natural if used with the proper skin tone what I do not like about it is if you have a shade to dark it makes your skin look orange..
Kayla C.
Corbin , KY
No, no, no!! Worst foundation ever! Not only did it NOT match my skin at all, it did not cover blemishes or make my face look smooth! I looked like a mess when I tried to use it!!
Brenda D.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was one of the first foundations I ever tried. I have a medium skin tone & found a shade that initally matched me. However, this did nothing for covering up pores and would settle and wear unevenly as the day progressed. If that wasn't a deal breaker, the fact that within a couple hours it would oxidize horribly and turn a very unflattering shade of yellow-orange made me quickly stop using it after only a couple of weeks. I wanted to like it, but it just had no redeeming qualities for me.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.