Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Jonesboro, GA
The title explains it all. This did nothing for me. I know Almay doesn't really cater to darker skin tones, but I thought I could expect a little more from this. I was wrong and extremely disappointed.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA
I have a "hard to find" skin tone, so I thought this would be awesome for me.... it wasn't. It dried out my face, caused me to break out and wasn't even matching my skin! LAME!
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Carrollton, TX
I love almay products but this disappointed me it does not work
Eman K.
Eman K.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
It matched PERFECTLY, but it was extremely CAKEY and gross looking on my skin, do not buy it.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
I love this product! It's so light and blends in perfectly to your skin tone. It stays on, doesn't run. Its definitely something worth repurchasing.
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Sacramento, CA
This foundation comes out white at first then blends into your color. The color selection of this line isn't the best. It smooths on the skin well but the coverage is light. I think it is also over priced. If left in any kind of heat beware, this stuff becomes very messy and runny.
Karli G.
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH
I really like this make up. I have been using it for a few months now and do not plan on trying anything else any time soon.I like that the shades are not broken into numbers like other kinds. I like how it tells you which one is for light skin, light-medium,etc. I think this is easier than trying to figure out what number your skin matches.
katelynn g.
katelynn g.
Jacksonville, FL
Good for spot on blemishes but do not apply all over. not the best product ive used from Almay. this one kinda disappointed me most of them amaze. i wouldn't buy it again.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Asheville, NC
I don't like the texture of this once it dries. It feels really dry and kinda sticky. The thing I dislike the most is the color does not adjust to my skin. I am very fair, and this leaves me with red splotches in some spots.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Fairfield, Ca
This product feels nice on the skin, but other than that there isn't much else good to say about it. I've tried two different shades that were close to me in hopes that it would work better, but even though i generally a medium skin toned person even the light was still just too dark on me and left terrible lines. I was not really happy with this product at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.