BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Christina S.
Christina S.
Escondido, CA
I really like almay I have used them for along time and never really had any breakouts or anything. Considering I'm am not the type to take my makeup off everysingle night like I should. Colors are great and blend well
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Riverside, Ca
I gave it a c because it does match my skin tone, but overall it is horrible coverage and not all that long lasting.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
San Gabriel, CA
It matches my skin nicely, but it's a little sheer to be called a foundation. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. However, it does last quite a while
Katie G.
Katie G.
Spring Valley , NY
Bought this product a while ago and returned after couple days. It didn't work for me at all !!! The shade didn't match my skin whatsoever! Very disappointed.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
I keep going back to using this product just because it's super quick and easy. It's light coverage, which is all I really need most of the time. Blends easily, but definitely wears throughout the day, not long lasting.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My mom used to use this, and sometimes it would match up great to her skin, other times it would be too pink. It seems when she got closer to the end it didn't blend as well either.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I like this product, it has great coverage once you find the shade that is right for your skin tone, it took me a few tries but when I found the right color it's great!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I was hyped to try this product was it first came out. When I finally got my hands on it, it didn't meet my expectations. It seemed to be more of a moisturizer to me than foundation. Didn't give me any coverage at all. Would not buy again!
Christine K.
Christine K.
One of the best foundation that wont make your skin look dried up that will fade with your skin
Standricka P.
Standricka P.
Ellenwood , GA
I tried a smillar brand like this and it broke my face out :( But that was a dif brand this brand may be worth a try :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.