Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Charlotte, NC

Geez I'm super light skinned and nothing comes close to my complexion with this product!

In 2012 it seems like they would create a broader range for people!
Kassidy P.
Kassidy P.
Alexandria, LA

I've been using this foundation for a while now. Although it isn't the best I've ever used, it's a pretty decent product. It matches my skin color pretty well so I'm happy with that. My only little problem with it is that it doesn't quite cover my blemishes. Sometimes it just feels as if I'm only applying sunscreen, not foundation.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

This product is excellent for sensitive skin and the SPF doesn't hurt. It provides very light coverage, however, so if you're looking for more than a "barely there" look, it's not for you.
Alani P.
Alani P.
Brooklyn, NY

This foundation actually matches my skin perfectly , but I this foundation is very light coverage and it makes me breakout. I only use this foundation if I've run out of my favorite one. I don't think its that great.
nisohamayel h.
nisohamayel h.
Bell, CA

Its ok. i have acne and it doesn't cover the scars unless i use concealer over it. it does last quite a few hours and has a variety of colors enjoy.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Stillwater, MN

It is so hard to find the right shade of foundation! Almay makes it soooo much easier with its Smart Shade Foundation. I love it! I'm not wasting hours in the cosmetics department (not that I wouldn't want to live there...) trying to flawlessly match my skin tone. No more orange skin, no more ashy-pale looking tones. It's perfect! Home run for Almay!
Alison A.
Alison A.
Cedar City, UT

It's an okay foundation. There are much better ones on the market. This one doesn't color match very well, and you can get a better match through a standard foundation. It also cakes on a little bit, and doesn't get as smooth as you would hope. Pick up a different foundation, not this one.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Valley springs, CA

I found that it didn't blend to my skin tone at all and gave little coverages
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Mesa, AZ

I love this foundation for its perfect color matching technology! It is a bit sheer so if you need a foundation that is more on the full coverage side I would skip this one unless you have an amazing concealer that you can add on top of the Almay foundation. But for those who want a light coverage and a dewy finish. This one is perfect!
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Mooresville, NC

Overall, I really like Almay products. However, for me, I do not feel there is enough coverage. The color was also "similar" to my skin tone, but in no way was it an exact match. My recommendation is to go to your favorite cosmetics store and have them color match you with the best shade and brand for your skin type. It's well worth the money.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.