Add a Photo

Photos (50)
RaeGina C.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico
This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Tinamarie S.
Tinamarie S.
Austin, TX
I compared this product with SmashBox BB cream, and it came up short on the shades available for good coverage for African American skin., Not every medium to dark skin tone has red undertones.
candice b.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Love this stuff used it for years, in fact i still do
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Fargo, ND
It blends so well, you can barely even tell I'm wearing it, and its a reasonable price!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Russellville, AL
I tried this foundation about a year go! I did not particularly care for it! I wasted my money because it didn't match the shade of my skin! So I had to go out and buy something else! Plus I have oily skin and it did not work well with my skin.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Houston , TX
I love trying new cosmetics whether it be professional grade or over the counter. This foundation number one was a really watery like consistantcy and number two a terrible match. I think Allmay might want to rethink this product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
I don't use foundation frequently but I do need on occasion - I was drawn into this one because of the brands claim for skin matching. I have freckles hence the reason I do not wear much foundation - I found this to do that job but after a few uses (over the course of a month & a half) all of these black dots appeared. I thought they were air bubbles but the makeup it's self was 80% black dots with the remaining color the foundation. Strange. Maybe I got a fluke?
Leelaney H.
Leelaney H.
Orlando, FL
This matches my skin perfectly it doesn't really smudges throughout the day and I lasts longer than the other leading brands <3
Molly H.
Molly H.
Almay's smart shade makeup is a bit strange because the actual liquid inside starts off white. This made me a little nervous when first using it. This product has never failed me, however! Smart Shade really does the trick, perfect skin tone!
Rae C.
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX
I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.