Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Janina M.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA

This foundation is just ok for me in my opinion, it does blend well however the color is not a perfect match. My face is always lighter whenever I use it. Plus it does not give medium.full coverage
Tran N.
Tran N.
Morrow, GA

This wasn't my favorite coverage, I saw the commercial for this, and when I started to blend it on my face, it created another shade. Save your money, and try something else. I was having high hopes for this product because I hate playing the foundation guess game, and this would be an easy to go application of my daily life.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ

I used this back in the day when I started wearing makeup. And its awesomeee it blends into ur skin right before ur eyes.. I love it
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA

This product did not cover at all. It was very moisturizing, but it did not give any coverage whatsoever.
megan n.
megan n.
North Bay

I found it didn't last all day and my skin was super dry. The product separates before you can finish a tube so it doesn't blend as well after.
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.

This stuf is okay. I've definitely tried better. It doesn't provide good coverage. It meant for people who don't need a lot of coverage. So then if your going for a light coverage then this is for you.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Miami Shores, FL

I received a sample in the mail and I was excited to try this out. But i quickly gave gave up on it since it felt too thick for me. I felt like I looked like I caked my make up on.
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.