BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley D.
Reisterstown , MD
Its easy to blend and matches most skin. Only down side is how quick it comes out of the tube, small pressure is needed when handling this product.
Rosemarie S.
I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
This is my summer foundation. I love it! It's lightweight, I don't feel like I have make-up on. The shade matches perfectly (how do they do that).
Stephanie C.
Christiana, TN
I thought it left my skin feeling greasy! Waste of money for me. I would not recommend buying it. I would buy something cheaper that worked better!
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product matched the color of my face well, but it did not give very much coverage and did not lay well on my face, giving it a rough texture.
Kimberly U.
Fresno, CA
This product is really good to put because it doesn't leave you like a mask on for halloween it will just blend in with your face.. so really good
Ashley R.
Millstadt, IL
Extremely light coverage and doesn't cover hardly at all. Would not recommend this foundation for people who have stuff to cover up on your skin.
Trivonne W.
Baltimore, MD
The products looks fine for a few but if you have dry skin it tend to make your dry areas more noticeable as well as looks caked on after a while.
Lauren S.
Mesquite, TX
I don't really like this foundation. It didn't blend well on my skin and looked really bad in the sunlight. I like Almay, just not this foundation.
Marcela P.
Glen cove , NY
I didn't find that it gave me enough coverage to be a foundation. I think it's more of a light BB cream of some sort. I didn't like this product.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.