Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Hana S.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL

I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC

It did what is promised it did kinda change to match my skin tone. But it has these black spots that rub on your skin that ruins your makeup. It smears all over and you can't get the dark spot off. But being a very pale girl, it was a little dark.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Henderson , NV

It matches your skin really well. Don't expect full coverage. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer. Light coverage and doesn't feel dry.
Teri A.
Teri A.
Minneapolis, MN

On a trip to San Diego with my family, my makeup bag disappeared - along with everything in it. Fortunately, there was a CVS near our hotel where I could pick up the essentials. Without knowing exactly what shade to buy, I chose the Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I was amazed that for the price (under $10) it made my skin look great! It blended well and it really did match my skin tone. I was so impressed that when my cosmetic bag DID finally turn up, I kept using the Almay Smart Shade Foundation instead of the Clinique that I had packed!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Ashburn, VA

Supposed to me shade sensing.....not for me.

used once and never again.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Hanover, PA

I tried this foundation because it was hard to find the right tint for me. It's not heavy. I really liked it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I didn't even finish the bottle. It's like it matches the shade of my blemishes along with my skin tone instead of covering them up.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
CLIFTON FORGE

I don't have to much to say about this product! I don't feel that it held up to what it claims to do.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Saint Paul, MN

It was neat that the color changed with your skin tone. But I want more coverage. It is more of a tinted moisture.
Traci M.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this product to see if it would help me to match my skin tone, because I'm having a little trouble to find what matches, well its very oliy and it leaves marks, and doesn't match
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.