7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Not the best BB but also definitely not the worst. It does do some sort of magic to match skin tone better, but it's a bit light
Sara M.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I really like this foundation for when you're looking for a light foundation. It's almost like putting on moisterizer the I just dust my powder on over. It's not full.coverage if that is something you want but it's nice to even out a bit and still feel like you're wearing light makeup instead of soo cakey.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
When they said smart shade, did they mean zero coverage? When I put this on, you cannot tell I have makeup on at all...in a bad way. This has no coverage what so ever.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I don't usually need a lot of coverage, so this works well for me. It does stick to dry patches, but so does any other make up I have ever used. Make sure to lotion and exfoliate your skin. I like the option of having SPF in the make up. It does blend very well for me, but I do notice it rubs of very easily. It is not a long lasting make up, this would be my major complaint for this product.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Alma M.
Alma M.
Love this product! I've tried the high-end cosmetics and also a couple of BB creams. This fits my look perfectly because I light a little more coverage than the BB creams offer (they're fine for under foundation - for me, anyway....) - this Almay product gives a fresh, even coverage/look. I read ...
Sara R.
Sara R.
Beverly, MA
I am very pale with yellow undertones, I bought this product in their lightest shade and not only was it way too dark, but it turned completely ORANGE! I looked like I was wearing an oompa loompa mask, after that it sat in my drawer for ages until I finally tossed it. This simply does not work.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I do not like this at all, it feels more like I'm rubbing fake tan lotion on me, it makes your skin appear way darker and its really blotchy
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX
I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.