Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA
I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
madeline b.
madeline b.
Denver, CO
I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
This product wasn't as effective as it was supposed to be.... My face was super chalky and didn't blend well with the skin tone that I have !
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I bought this back in high school and absolutely hated it. For a 'smart shade' product that was supposed to match skin tone, it turned into an orangey yellow shade that in no way matched my light and neutral toned skin. I can't imagine that it's an easy product to formulate, but I would never market a product with results like that.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY
Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.