Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY

Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love almay, but I am not in love with this product. While it covered my face well, as soon as i got a pimple it was a totally different shade. It made the area look cakey and definitely did not hide the blemish. If you have clear skin the product is great, but if you have acne prone skin (like me) I would try something else.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.

I always try to keep this foundation on hand. I found my perfect shade and it blends perfectly!
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY

I didn't like this at all. when I first put it on. I was like WOW! it looks amazing. well, 15 mins later my face looked orange! This is the only foundation that has oxidized on me. and I have dry skin so I'm not sure why.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Toledo, OH

Its okay as a tinted moisturizer but as a foundation? hell no! color does not match skin tone and is very very light...
Madison T.
Madison T.
Ormstown

Not a big fan. I find it often looks smudgey and cakey. I have tried different ways of blending, adding powder etc.. still doesn't have a great coverage.
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY

Wow! I mean what can I say Almay foundation is supper amazing! I love how it covers up almost everything for example dark spots and eye bags, amazing I recommend it .
Karla P.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA

I didn't like this at all. It had shimmer in it and I couldn't stop trying to pick the glitter off my face. It was horrible
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA

Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.