Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, FL

I didn't like this foundation.It didn't blend well and was streaky and somewhat orange .I was hoping for more coverage
Hana N.
Hana N.

I love this so much I decided to buy it after seeing Tati on YouTube review it and it matches my skin tone nicely, making my skin look even and more awake. It's more of a light coverage which is alright for me when I'm rushing a bit to get to class and just need something to make my skin look more refreshed.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA

Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
KT R.
KT R.

This is more like a BB cream or tinted moisturizer as it only provided light coverage. If you aren't looking for full coverage and have no problem areas on your skin this might be good for you. It was a little drying and gave me that ghostly look. If I were to repurchase I would probably use with a good moisturizing primer and bronzer.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA

I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE

Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV

I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Charissa J.
Charissa J.

I cannot stand this foundation , unfortunately. I wanted to like it , I really did ! And I tried different application methods - but NOTHING worked. It was way too dark for me in the fairest shade, and the application was always streaky.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.