7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
This foundation looks great, it covers the imperfections on my face leaving a smooth finish. I however do not like it because it left my face feeling sticky and a little heavy on my skin. I'm very picky about what I put on my face.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really like this it is a great product and does what it said it does it matches perfect and last longer
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA
This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
Denisse M.
Denisse M.
I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Kimberley O.
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC
Might be good if your skin is nearly flawless. I'm a real girl with skin that needs some coverage. This product doesn't provide that.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Not so good for oily skin, this foundation make my skin oily after only one hour, even using a good primer.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME
Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.