Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL

Almay has never been a brand that I turn to, but I was super impressed with this foundation and have since tried more of their products, and loved them as well!
I have dry skin and this looks great! The coverage is medium on me, and that is without a primer. I have tried using a primer, but I notice that the primer seems to interfere with the color matching. Also, use your fingers to apply! Something about using a brush or sponge doesn't work well. It matches my fair skin perfectly and looks great all day! Very impressed!
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank

This product works really well for me, but I don't need a lot of heavy coverage. It's a light, natural base color that works as a foundation while still allowing my freckles to show through. The "skin matching" make-up blends well and works to even out your skin tone, but you have to make sure you get the right shade. The "100 Light Pale" won't look good if you have tanner skin, and vice-versa. Basically, this will work for you if you're looking for a light, liquid-based foundation, but don't need a thicker concealer.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Williamston, MI

I like this foundation. You get a good product for a good price. It's definitely weird the first time when it comes out white and then turns your skin color! I've used this on myself and my mom in the same day. She loves how easy it is to apply and she doesn't have to worry about getting a little tan in the summer and having to get a different shade of foundation. It always matches perfectly. She raves about it to all of her friends! I love to wear this on days where I want a natural look (aka I'm being lazy)
Allison R.
Allison R.
River Ridge, LA

I really really like this product. I got the shade medium which is a little too dark for me right now but it should match when I get a bit tanner. As for the actual formula, I think it is awesome. Although it doesn't provide full coverage it really evens out my skin tone without looking like I am wearing makeup at all. I just pop some concealer on my problem areas and I am good to go. I also have super oily skin and this product doesn't make it any worse, I just set with a powder and use a good primer.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

I am torn on this product. I really love the way it goes on, blends, and absolutely matches my skin tone. I hate that it dries out quickly and will cake around blemishes or dry spots pretty badly. I have used this with my moisturizer to attempt to even it out once this happens and the color gets a little funky. I will use this until it is gone because on my not-so-dry days it is perfect but I probably won't repurchase. If you don't have dry or acne prone skin, this might be the right product for you!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Bothell, WA

Heard about this product from Youtube guru Tati Westbrook. If you are looking for something that matches your skin tone PERFECTLY and makes it look like you're not wearing makeup but have amazing skin, this is the product for you. I use the shade light and it is so easy to apply (just use your hands, apply like lotion, or use a sponge or brush). I really really enjoy this for days when I don't feel like putting on primer, foundation, setting powder, concealer, etc. but still want to look presentable
Virginia A.
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL

I absolutely love this foundation. It has a great finish and sheer nice coverage that makes your skin look refreshed. Although the coverage is not intense it does make the skin look healthier and nicer but natural. It is also very amuzing because of how it turns from a white liquid to the actual color of your skin. Not only that but the fact that it has spf makes it perfect for going out and having fun outside because it stays put very well. Ive even worn it when I go out to the beach or pool.
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Robbinsville, NC

I am so in love with this stuff. I purchased this after hearing Tati from GlamLIfeGuru rave about this on Youtube, and it did not disappoint. It isn't expensive, and it gives a light coverage that is perfect for an every day look where you don't need full coverage. It is also nice that you don't have to use brushes or a beauty sponge, because it works best with your hand, which makes it quick and easy to use. I will continue to repurchase this and would recommend it to everyone.
Althea B.
Althea B.

This is just fine. It comes out white and then turns very orange. It has light to medium coverage. It does not last all day on me, I'm pretty oily and this feels oily after about an hour even with a mattefying primer, setting with a mattefying powder, and using a good setting spray. I would not recommend this; there are bb creams and tinted moisturizers that do the same thing for less money. I am currently mixing this with very mattefying and pale foundations just to use it up.
laura j.
laura j.

I am a big fan of BB/CC creams and this Almay Smart Shade is now a new favorite! It comes out of the tube an off white slight beige and as it is rubbed in it transforms into your skin's color for a perfect shade match. I don't know how they do it, but it is amazing!

I like the design of the packaging, it is in a small squeeze bottle that makes it perfect for throwing into my makeup bag for travel. We recently went away for July 4th and this is what I brought along with me.

Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.