BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Hannah L.
Bothell, WA
Heard about this product from Youtube guru Tati Westbrook. If you are looking for something that matches your skin tone PERFECTLY and makes it look like you're not wearing makeup but have amazing skin, this is the product for you. I use the shade light and it is so easy to apply (just use your hands, apply like lotion, or use a sponge or brush). I really really enjoy this for days when I don't feel like putting on primer, foundation, setting powder, concealer, etc. but still want to look presentable
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love this foundation. It has a great finish and sheer nice coverage that makes your skin look refreshed. Although the coverage is not intense it does make the skin look healthier and nicer but natural. It is also very amuzing because of how it turns from a white liquid to the actual color of your skin. Not only that but the fact that it has spf makes it perfect for going out and having fun outside because it stays put very well. Ive even worn it when I go out to the beach or pool.
Ashton M.
Robbinsville, NC
I am so in love with this stuff. I purchased this after hearing Tati from GlamLIfeGuru rave about this on Youtube, and it did not disappoint. It isn't expensive, and it gives a light coverage that is perfect for an every day look where you don't need full coverage. It is also nice that you don't have to use brushes or a beauty sponge, because it works best with your hand, which makes it quick and easy to use. I will continue to repurchase this and would recommend it to everyone.
laura j.
I am a big fan of BB/CC creams and this Almay Smart Shade is now a new favorite! It comes out of the tube an off white slight beige and as it is rubbed in it transforms into your skin's color for a perfect shade match. I don't know how they do it, but it is amazing!

I like the design of the packaging, it is in a small squeeze bottle that makes it perfect for throwing into my makeup bag for travel. We recently went away for July 4th and this is what I brought along with me.

Meagan D.
Orange, CA
This foundation was good at keeping things looking together if you don't have much to cover. Very sheer coverage but still very greasy in my opinion. I really liked it at first since it's kind of cool to see it match to your skin, but it oxidizes and it oxidizes BAD. I didn't realize until I was out that the edges of my face had turned orange and you could CLEARLY see where the foundation stopped. I'll use this bottle up but would not repurchase.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
I find this to be a gentle formula that I use on the weekends when I don't need a heavy foundation.It does match my skin tone and is in a easy to store tube. I have dry ,sensitive skin and this causes no irritation and provides medium coverage. I find that I can not "build up" the coverage. I toss it into my purse and I go on my way. It provides moisture to my dry skin and has been more like a BB than a foundation.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I really enjoy this product. I use this on days that I am doing a natural or no makeup look. I also use it on days when I am not wearing any makeup, I wear it under my eyes to hide my dark circles; you can see that in the attached picture. I'm wearing it only under my left eye and not on the right. It is buildable, but you won't ever get full coverage from it.

I love this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This foundation is just okay. It's not my favorite by any means. I have oily skin and this makes me a little more dewy than what I like, but would be great for people with dry skin. It looks very natural and acts more like a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full, detailed review I posted about it along with swatches of each shade.
Sarah R.
This is perfect for the days you don't want to put on a full face of makeup. This is lightweight and gives the skin a smooth and fresh look. The smart shade technology is so neat and it really does work. I use this all the time for the days I'm busy and just want to light coverage. I will apply this with my hands, throw on some mascara, and be out the door.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC
I really enjoy this foundation, especially the fact that it is "smart shade" and will match your skin tone perfectly. The formula allows for light to medium coverage without being too heavy and is great for summer months when your skin tone changes and you don't want to keep buying a foundation to match. Just wish it was a little cheaper in price.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.