Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Paige F.
Paige F.
Valley springs, CA

I found that it didn't blend to my skin tone at all and gave little coverages
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Mesa, AZ

I love this foundation for its perfect color matching technology! It is a bit sheer so if you need a foundation that is more on the full coverage side I would skip this one unless you have an amazing concealer that you can add on top of the Almay foundation. But for those who want a light coverage and a dewy finish. This one is perfect!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Ashburn, VA

Supposed to me shade sensing.....not for me.

used once and never again.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA

I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Queens Village, NY

Dislike this. Thought it matched my skin at first, but after some time changed me to a dark orange shade...NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Auburn, AL

I used to use this a lot when I was younger and unsure of my make-up choice color. The color matching was pretty well, but it was a really wet feeling and it just didn't sit well on my skin. The beads used felt weird, too, almost scratchy. I kept feeling like I needed to keep re-applying it because it didn't seem to be providing any coverage.
Lara D.
Lara D.
Loxley, AL

If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Kari G.
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA

I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.

I felt like this product didn't go into my skin, i was disappointed. This didn't do anything.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.