Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tammy Z.
Tammy Z.
N Arlington, NJ

I felt like it just didn't work for me I didn't like they way in felt on my skin and it didn't match well
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI

Same ol same ol. Nothing too great about this foundation, it keeps your skin oily and you can spend less money and buy a similar product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Indianapolis, IN

This is actually a good product for summer!! It is super light with a light coverage and in summer you don't want anything heavy on the face. I really enjoyed this product so days I don't want to wear a lot of make up.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Otisfield, ME

Well, for starters does not match your color at all! It's really oily, and doesn't cover anything! Not worth it trust me...
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Memphis, TN

This one of the only foundations I can wear. It matches my crazy skin tone perfectly every time!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Plano, IL

I was recently diagnosed with Rosacea and have been on the hunt for a foundation that doesn't irritate my skin anymore that it already is. I did some research and found that the Almay brand has hypoallergenic products so I decided to try this foundation. It doesn't have any perfumes or alcohol so my face doesn't burn or feel irritated. This foundation glides on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey, even throughout the day. My only issue is the coverage. Don't get me wrong this foundation does cover the majority of my redness, but acne scarring isn't100% covered. I also like the fact that the foundation gives my skin a luminous look to it. I would totally recommend this foundation, especially to individuals with sensitive skin.
Shehzeb K.
Shehzeb K.
Tracy, CA

I've dabbled into drug store brand foundation. I'd have to say this is light enough to wear day to day--obviously it isn't for mature skin, so ladies beware. It worked on my skin pretty well, and all I used was the Aveeno Calming moisturizer under it, no primer. It's light, doesn't feel heavy, or sticky. It goes on like lotion (white), and conforms to your skin tone .
Joelle E.
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI

I am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark and orange. It starts out white but as you rub and blend it turns to the color it will be there's nothing smart about it just a gimmick.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Albertville, MN

When I bought this product I was extremely excited to use it! I thought it would match my skin complexion perfectly. Oh boy was I wrong, it almost looked blotchy and I applied it with my fingers and two separate brushes. I used a moisturizer and a primer two separate times it never looked any better. Usually Almay has good quality products but this is definitely one to avoid! I was not impressed at all.
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Harvey, IL

It's not the best but it will do if your on a budget. I love the texture but it's not very good for all over coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.