Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Indian Trail, NC

I'm not sure how this foundation isn't at an A rating because its amazing. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, no drug store brand is going to give it to you. This product is easily blendable and able to be built to a medium coverage. I love that it matches my skin tone perfectly, and I also love the science behind the makeup. It goes from white, to your skin tone with the warming of your fingers or skin. I would say this foundation is one step up from a BB cream, and like I said if your looking to cover acne, scars, rosacia, etc...drug store makeup won't help. Try Lock-It by Kat Von D for full coverage.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toronto, Ontario

I don't really wear makeup too often, so when I do, I want something that is quick and easy to apply, and looks good. This did all that for me. It blended nicely with my face, and it wasn't too thick. I applied it really lightly (since I don't regularly use a lot of makeup, I didn't want to make it obvious), just for a bit of extra coverage on my wedding day.
Kassi D.
Kassi D.
Collins, WI

Not a fan of this one. I find that it is much darker and oranger than your skin tone. And it rubs off far to easy.
Stephani n.
Stephani n.

I'm not crazy about this ... i really didn't like it on my skin ! it felt really oily and instead of making my skin look even it made it look much darker ! i will not purchase this again
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
HAMILTON

This foundation is my go to for the summer. Great coverage and makes my skin feel amazing. :)
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND

I have a hard time, as it is finding the right makeup to blend well with my weird skin tone. This just didn't cut it for me at all. I used it a total of 3 times (2 was just to give it the benefit of the doubt) and it found a new home in the trash can. I would say before purchasing this -because it MIGHT work for you- go out and find a sample first.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Torrance, CA

I noticed this product isn't as effective as I thought it would be but it's still pretty good! I still use it in the morning so I guess it's pretty good!
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Cokato, MN

It doesn't have the best coverage but it gets the job done if you are in a hurry and want a quick layer of tint to your skin. Serves as an alright base for powder.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.