BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jacy K.
Potosi, WI
I feel like the coverage is really good. almost full.. but i do not think the color match is good... it runs too dark and orangey for lighter skin tones!!!!
Alexxa Q.
Chipley, FL
I hate this foundation. It's "skin-matching technology" is crap, as well as it's coverage. I didn't like it at all. Used it once, and threw the rest away.
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
Love this product.. Definitely something to try if you haven't yet...love the texture and smoothness and how it settles onto the skin!
Lakeshia T.
Columbia, SC
It's a ok product. I have dark skin and the only one they have for my skin tone is in a small tube, and the lighter skin tone had bigger tubes. What kind of mess is that??
ashley f.
I have pale skin and it didn't do well with my skin color, it just made my skin look off color , so if your light skin do not try this product.
Jennifer B.
Hemet, CA
Sometimes I don't want to cake on a bunch of makeup so I can use this over my problem areas and it colors matches and I look like I'm wearing no make up at all! :) love it
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
Goes on smooth but leaves skin feeling dry and doesn't cover everything. Light but thick feeling on the face. Don't stay long on my face rubs off fast.I wouldn't buy again.
Sarah M.
I bought this in the lightest shade,and it was waaay too dark for my skin. I find that smart shade makeup is always a let down. Sorry Almay, I love you but not this item.
Hailey M.
Brooksville, FL
This is the only foundation that truly matches my skin. I have tried many other products, but this one beats all the rest!
Brittney F.
Newton, NC
I use this product some and it does seem to work well with my skin tone but the coverage isn't what I would like it to be.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.