BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda L.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fair skin that is combonation with few blemishes- that being aaid, this product is AWFUL! it turns orange and streaky once on the skin. seriously the oxidation is insane. don't waste your money.
Logan B.
I like this product but feel they need to add more Yellow toned colors to the collection
Stephanie D.
Riverside, IA
For the price this foundation is decent enough. I tried using it but it would cause me to break out and it has very little coverage. It matches my skin tone well, but I would rather go out and just buy the foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone. If you are a person looking for light foundation coverage at an affordable price, this would be the way to go.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product a few times, because finding my shade is virtually effortless. I never have to worry about my color being orange, or too light or too dark. The makeup comes out white and can look intimidating, but be patient when applying it and wait for it to settle a little before applying more.

The formula blends well and sits lightly on the skin. There is no greasy feeling after you apply it however I think that it might be too light for someone with oily skin.

It doesn't provide a lot of coverage, so don't expect it to cover blemishes or red spots well.

Overall, I have been fully satisfied using this product and have recommended it to numerous people already.
Kira R.
Chiefland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible coverage and made me orange.
Shefali K.
Golden, CO
There are much better drug store foundations such as the Revlon Color stay. The Almay Smart Shade Foundation is very watery and doesn't provide good coverage. It also does not mach as well as I had hoped
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
I had heard great things about this product but it wasn't at all what I expected. I'm very disappointed. It made my skin so white but in other places it looked orange. And I don't have orange skin. Was really hoping it worked. But it seriously let me down.
Jaimee R.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally, this product did nothing for me. I hate it. It felt like I was caking it on me, even with a small amount. The smell really bothered me as well and it didn't match my skin tone.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this to try it out and see if it would be a good backup to my regular makeup. its great if you don't need a lot of coverage, goes on light and lasts all day. if you need a product that covers dark blemishes, this is not going to do the trick.
Tabitha M.
If you are looking for medium/full coverage, this isn't the product for you. While it does match my skin tone very well, I might a well have just put lotion on my face because this doesn't cover anything for me. I don't have much for acne scarring or anything like that and it still leaves a lot to be desired. I'd say it's more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer, which it works well as. I'm giving it a C because to me it was marketed as a foundation and it really isn't.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.