7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Megan M.
Megan M.
I personally did not like this product. I felt like it was too thin and did not cover well at all.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salem, IN
I tried this product and it instantly turned me yellow. I do have really light skin but I wouldn't think it would matter. So I would not recommend this product to anyone!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
I never had a need for foundation, but after finding a few zits, this brand helped me cover them up with a nice blending tone!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
I first started using the product because I was tired of my face feeling oily after I applied foundation and the foundation not blending well leaving streaks. Almay Smart Shade Foundation is super light, easy to apply and blends well with my uneven skin tone. I can barely tell I have it on! Added bonus, it has SPF in it.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
Other foundations leave my dry skin looking flakey by midafternoon, not this one. It is a light coverage bb cream and blends beautifully.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Norco , CA
Doesn't clog pores and matches pretty well to your skin tone. a little goes long way
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Cost, TX
I matched my shade, and when applied it instantly turned my skin orange. It was very heavy too. I did not like this foundation.
tonya v.
tonya v.
Epping, NH
This product was just ok for me, i got it when they were having a sale and I'm happy i didn't spend much on this because i have only used it a couple times. i do not recommend...
Christina M.
Christina M.
Ontario, CA
Being a full time college student, blowing $25-$30 on a foundation that may last 2 months (if I'm lucky) is not possible ....so this was a good settle for me. It gives nice coverage, doesn't break me out, and evens my skin tone.
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Riverside, Ca
I gave it a c because it does match my skin tone, but overall it is horrible coverage and not all that long lasting.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.