Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Mesa, AZ
I love this foundation for its perfect color matching technology! It is a bit sheer so if you need a foundation that is more on the full coverage side I would skip this one unless you have an amazing concealer that you can add on top of the Almay foundation. But for those who want a light coverage and a dewy finish. This one is perfect!
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Mooresville, NC
Overall, I really like Almay products. However, for me, I do not feel there is enough coverage. The color was also "similar" to my skin tone, but in no way was it an exact match. My recommendation is to go to your favorite cosmetics store and have them color match you with the best shade and brand for your skin type. It's well worth the money.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love love love love! Non greasy and match my skin tone 100% can't even tell i am wearing it
Bre B.
Bre B.
Jerome, ID
I don't know what to think of this product. I tried it when it came out and was fine when I put it on but, I'm one of those girls that likes to not have to reapply my makeup every few hours. It's very liquidy and oily. Don't a huge fan but if you want just a basic cover up- Go For IT!
Lara D.
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Kari G.
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA
I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.
I felt like this product didn't go into my skin, i was disappointed. This didn't do anything.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.