Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Henderson , NV
It matches your skin really well. Don't expect full coverage. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer. Light coverage and doesn't feel dry.
Teri A.
Teri A.
Minneapolis, MN
On a trip to San Diego with my family, my makeup bag disappeared - along with everything in it. Fortunately, there was a CVS near our hotel where I could pick up the essentials. Without knowing exactly what shade to buy, I chose the Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I was amazed that for the price (under $10) it made my skin look great! It blended well and it really did match my skin tone. I was so impressed that when my cosmetic bag DID finally turn up, I kept using the Almay Smart Shade Foundation instead of the Clinique that I had packed!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn
This has recently become a staple in my make up routine I use very little and blend it in with my fingers to get a smooth flawless look
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried this, and the instant adjusting color adjusted to the color of my freckles, so I looked like an oompa loompa. I washed my face, and tried it again, avoiding my freckles, and when I blended it across, I ended up with tiger stripes. Cool. But not. So yeah, if you have a fairly even skin tone it might work for you but since I don't, it won't work for me. at all.
Rachele V.
Rachele V.
San Diego , CA
I am very pale, and it made my skin look orange. They need to have more options
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA
Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I'm an on the go type of person so when I do my makeup I love when I don't have to take 20 minutes just on my foundation just so It will match my skin the consistence is very think so you have to keep rubbing, just so it will match your skin tone. After all the rubbing it does look natural and sleek but that's after rubbing for awhile.
Traci M.
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this product to see if it would help me to match my skin tone, because I'm having a little trouble to find what matches, well its very oliy and it leaves marks, and doesn't match
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Columbus, OH
Thus far, I've been pretty happy with how most Almay products work. This foundation will do they job, but it is definitely not the best foundation you could purchase. The makeup is extremely liquidy, and doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The "smart shade technology" really has no effect and the shade that comes out of the packaging is the shade it appears on your face.
RaeGina C.
RaeGina C.
Puerto Rico
This was my first and my last time actually buying an almay product. I wouldn't suggest this for anyone who has acne or scarring on their face. The coverage is way too Sheer. It acts more as a tinted moisturizer. It is also horrible for oily skin. Terrible pore coverage. Thumbs down for this product :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.