Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Coquitlam

The color fits me well but it is the smells and texture that turns me off. It is very cacky feeling and easily looses its matte-ness quickly
Phallan M.
Phallan M.

Awful! do not buy! it is impossible to match your shade.I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
Jill M.
Jill M.
New Minas, NS

Definitely needs to be re-applied throughout the day, very light coverage. I like that it is easy to blend in and it goes well with the corresponding concealer.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA

I tried this in hopes that I would love it. Who doesn't want a foundation that matches your skin tone? While it goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy or greasy, it leaves a lot to be desired. I found the coverage wasn't so smart. In fact, I don't recommend this if you need to cover any blemishes or dark spots. This also comes off very easily and is not waterproof. I definitely don't plan on buying this product again.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA

While the technology behind this product matching your skin tone with perfection, this is hardly foundation. I think that they should sell the product as tinted moisturizer. It would be more accurate. This makeup is very sheer and does not provide any coverage whatsoever.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.

I used this during a dance performance. It went on great and looked good. But when I started to move and sweat a little bit the color turned orange and too dark for my skin. There were huge blotches all over my face of dark pigment and it did not look natural.
Ina W.
Ina W.
Cgy

I thought this would meet my skin expectations but it felt a little dull for me and did not match my skin tone.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA

Did not match my skin tone as advertised and did not provide any coverage.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.