BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Megan H.
Bradley, IL
I was actually surprised at how well this matched my skin tone. However, it provided very minimal coverage and didn't do much with shine control.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
I was really disappointed when I bought this product. It is thin and oily, it clogged my pores, and it doesn't really change colors with your skin.
Talia A.
Junction City, KS
I used the light to medium shade and it blends very well with my skin tone. Its more of a lotion in my opinion. Its not cakey like most foundations.
Sarah P.
Jacksonville, FL
I am soin love with this product. It is full-coverage and you don't get any makeup lines. It's light and natural, which is great. I use it everyday!
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
I love Almay products. This is the brand that best fits my needs. Also the price is very affordable and I always use coupons and special discounts.
Deanna D.
I would shy away from this product if I were you. The shade does not adjust too well for your natural skin tone. Also, it is quite an oily product.
Holly L.
Almay has once again proved to be the superior make up company. this blends perfectly with my skin and is really smooth, though it does go bad fast.
Stephanie C.
Never tried this stuff but the company is known for having amazing products... And plus I have heard nothing but amazing things about this product...
kimmie s.
germany
Bought this at cvs with a coupon. original price was 13.00- id never pay that!! this is amazing, erfect shade match. decent coverage, love love this
jessica w.
Van, WV
Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.