Add a Photo

Photos (50)
tonya v.
tonya v.
Epping, NH

This product was just ok for me, i got it when they were having a sale and I'm happy i didn't spend much on this because i have only used it a couple times. i do not recommend...
Christina S.
Christina S.
Escondido, CA

I really like almay I have used them for along time and never really had any breakouts or anything. Considering I'm am not the type to take my makeup off everysingle night like I should. Colors are great and blend well
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Riverside, Ca

I gave it a c because it does match my skin tone, but overall it is horrible coverage and not all that long lasting.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
San Gabriel, CA

It matches my skin nicely, but it's a little sheer to be called a foundation. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. However, it does last quite a while
Katie G.
Katie G.
Spring Valley , NY

Bought this product a while ago and returned after couple days. It didn't work for me at all !!! The shade didn't match my skin whatsoever! Very disappointed.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL

I keep going back to using this product just because it's super quick and easy. It's light coverage, which is all I really need most of the time. Blends easily, but definitely wears throughout the day, not long lasting.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My mom used to use this, and sometimes it would match up great to her skin, other times it would be too pink. It seems when she got closer to the end it didn't blend as well either.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC

I like this product, it has great coverage once you find the shade that is right for your skin tone, it took me a few tries but when I found the right color it's great!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.