7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This foundation does have SPF and is light on the face but it does not do the job. I was disappointed because I need a good foundation for the summer months. It did not make me break out which is awesome and has SPF so it met some criteria of mine but did not do its main purpose. It also does not seem to really turn a shade just a very light tint.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
It's an okay foundation but I feel like it leaves splotches throughout the day, like it'll come off in certain spots but not others, with or without a primer. It smells good though, and I like that it goes on white and matches to your skin.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV
For years, I used Clinique. But as I got into my early 20s, my skin began to clear up and I did not need nearly as much coverage. I began using this and I will never go back. It looks so good on my skin and I feel like I am hardly wearing make-up at all.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
So the first few times i used this i thought it was great then it started to look orange i have very faire skin tone so that might be why, but its not a very good consistency and doesn't match your skin tone that well, i fell like an a clown when i wear it.
Katir B.
Katir B.
Flowery Branch, GA
Bad variety of color
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this! I put it on after my smashbox photofinish primer, put on a little cheek stain over it, then a quick dusting of bare mineral mineral veil & I'm out the door!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ledgewood, NJ
Despite the "smart shade" name, it barely looks natural. It tends to lean towards the orangey side and makes my skin feel icky.
tina h.
tina h.
Claremont, NC
I bought this thinking i would like it. I have trouble finding the right shade. This did not work for me at all.
chelsea p.
chelsea p.
Macomb, IL
This is a good product, not my favorite but it did exactly what i wanted it to do. which is even my skin tone and provide very light coverage. it gets very hot in Miami so during the summer time i really enjoy using light products like this as i tend to gravitate more toward natural makeup looks during the day and it works nice for that. again not the best product or my favorite but it does the job
ashley f.
ashley f.
I have pale skin and it didn't do well with my skin color, it just made my skin look off color , so if your light skin do not try this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.