Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Addie C.
Addie C.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Totally didn't think this would match so wel but it was perfect!!!
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Queens Village, NY
Dislike this. Thought it matched my skin at first, but after some time changed me to a dark orange shade...NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Auburn, AL
I used to use this a lot when I was younger and unsure of my make-up choice color. The color matching was pretty well, but it was a really wet feeling and it just didn't sit well on my skin. The beads used felt weird, too, almost scratchy. I kept feeling like I needed to keep re-applying it because it didn't seem to be providing any coverage.
Lara D.
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Kari G.
Kari G.
Chula Vista, CA
I got this hoping for a lighter foundation that wouldn't clog my pores. While it was a great color match, it didn't really cover up much. I had to use a concealer when I had a small breakout and that's what I was hoping to avoid. If you have smooth skin it would probably work nicely, but if your trying to cover anything up its probably not gonna work for you.
Charlene N.
Charlene N.
I felt like this product didn't go into my skin, i was disappointed. This didn't do anything.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoyed this product! I don't usually buy Almay products but I took a chance with this and loved it! It's super blendable and you don't have to worry about not selecting the right shade for your skin tone.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
It did what is promised it did kinda change to match my skin tone. But it has these black spots that rub on your skin that ruins your makeup. It smears all over and you can't get the dark spot off. But being a very pale girl, it was a little dark.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Henderson , NV
It matches your skin really well. Don't expect full coverage. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer. Light coverage and doesn't feel dry.
Teri A.
Teri A.
Minneapolis, MN
On a trip to San Diego with my family, my makeup bag disappeared - along with everything in it. Fortunately, there was a CVS near our hotel where I could pick up the essentials. Without knowing exactly what shade to buy, I chose the Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I was amazed that for the price (under $10) it made my skin look great! It blended well and it really did match my skin tone. I was so impressed that when my cosmetic bag DID finally turn up, I kept using the Almay Smart Shade Foundation instead of the Clinique that I had packed!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.