Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut

This is a very confused foundation. I put it on my skin, and it changed colors a bit before settling on a very pale orange. It provided absolutely no coverage and left an oily finish.
Aman S.
Aman S.
Elk Grove, CA

The idea behind this was very interesting to me so I thought I would give it a try. It didn't really help hide my scars are blemishes like regular foundation and had a weird scent.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Merrionett Pk, IL

I love the almay smart shade product they r great shade customizes to your skin tone its great
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY

This "ground-breaking" smart shade technology is total crap. The formula is just filled with little beads containing pigment that breaks open when you rub the foundation against your skin. This stuff provides no coverage and left me a hot greasy mess.
Brie S.
Brie S.
TERRYVILLE

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

This was hands down the worst foundation I have ever used. It went on smooth- that's all I can say positive about it. It turned the most AWFUL shade of orange and I looked like an oompaloompa. I was so disappointed to have wasted so much money because I thought I was getting a quality product. I'm not convinced the model is even putting this foundation on in the TV ad- I really don't. Don't waste your money!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Huntsville, AL

It was runny and made my skin feel oily and and cakey. It was gross!!!! Never buy this product!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Powell, OH

The shade was not what it said it would be and it did nothing to cover up redness and acne
Nina W.
Nina W.

I used to love this product. It is definitely cool that it goes on white but changes to your skin tone, but over time, the colored dots that blend to your skin color turned orange and wouldn't blend well. It basically made me orange and wouldn't blend
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN

I used this more as a base far to light of a coverage for me. will never purchase again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.