BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Abbie B.
Pittsfield, MA
I'm too fair for most foundations so I was excited to try this one however I turned either orange or two shades darker than the rest of my body.
Victoria M.
Clarksville, TN
This has recently become a staple in my make up routine I use very little and blend it in with my fingers to get a smooth flawless look
Kara G.
New Haven, MI
I was definitely not a big fan of this foundation. it came out white but it blended into something that wasn't even close to being my skin tone.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing I liked about this foundation was the coverage, but color is way off. I looked ORANGE. The foundation is more for girls with combination skin not for oily skin.
Marie B.
Saint Marys, GA
I bought this thinking it was a neat concept. It didn't cover anything and made.my face extremely greasy. I will not be buying.it again
angela H.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is okay it isn't the best I've used and it made my skin very oily it only stayed on about half the day and then started to fade. I also like some more coverage.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA
The way the foundation matches my skin is crazy, It is a perfect match. This is not a full coverage foundation though and I need full coverage
Diana G.
South Gate, CA
It works wonders for me, it is light weight and it goes well with my skin. I don't have acne or anything so it never even seems as if I'm wearing anything, super natural look.
Devon L.
Temple Terrace, FL
It does not automatically adjust to your skin tone, nor does it have very good coverage. Theres definitely better foundations out there
Kendra p.
Los Alamos, NM
It does what its supposed to and it looks pretty good all day long, but If I forget to wash it off at night I break out the next day!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.