Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Joelle E.
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI
I am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark and orange. It starts out white but as you rub and blend it turns to the color it will be there's nothing smart about it just a gimmick.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Albertville, MN
When I bought this product I was extremely excited to use it! I thought it would match my skin complexion perfectly. Oh boy was I wrong, it almost looked blotchy and I applied it with my fingers and two separate brushes. I used a moisturizer and a primer two separate times it never looked any better. Usually Almay has good quality products but this is definitely one to avoid! I was not impressed at all.
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Harvey, IL
It's not the best but it will do if your on a budget. I love the texture but it's not very good for all over coverage.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love love love love! Non greasy and match my skin tone 100% can't even tell i am wearing it
Kassidy P.
Kassidy P.
Alexandria, LA
I've been using this foundation for a while now. Although it isn't the best I've ever used, it's a pretty decent product. It matches my skin color pretty well so I'm happy with that. My only little problem with it is that it doesn't quite cover my blemishes. Sometimes it just feels as if I'm only applying sunscreen, not foundation.
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
So, I wanted to try this out to see if it was as awesome as the commercials said it to be. It wasn't. I had to buy the lightest shade to match my skin tone and I found that it made my skin look yellow! I actually looked ill. It didn't totally fail as it felt okay on my skin but that is about all it has going for it.
Alani P.
Alani P.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation actually matches my skin perfectly , but I this foundation is very light coverage and it makes me breakout. I only use this foundation if I've run out of my favorite one. I don't think its that great.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE
Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Stillwater, MN
It is so hard to find the right shade of foundation! Almay makes it soooo much easier with its Smart Shade Foundation. I love it! I'm not wasting hours in the cosmetics department (not that I wouldn't want to live there...) trying to flawlessly match my skin tone. No more orange skin, no more ashy-pale looking tones. It's perfect! Home run for Almay!
Alison A.
Alison A.
Cedar City, UT
It's an okay foundation. There are much better ones on the market. This one doesn't color match very well, and you can get a better match through a standard foundation. It also cakes on a little bit, and doesn't get as smooth as you would hope. Pick up a different foundation, not this one.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.