BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
Doesn't spread well when putting it on. It leaves you blotchy and clumpy. I haven't had a foundation do this before. I tried the product because it was on sale.. now I know why.
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
I liked this product at first and then after i started tanning in the summer it would always adjust to WAY darker than my skin was. And i was buying one of the lightest shades.
Tafura T.
This kind of product start out gray/white and is suppose to adjust to your skin color but the first time i tried it it just stayed gray!
Maria A.
I personally never tried it and upon seeing reviews I am not really interested in trying. Many people were either left irritated, dry skin or not help at all.
Erika E.
Grand Prairie, TX
I would never use this as a primary foundation- however sometimes when my foundation is a little too dark i will use this to mix with it to get the right color to match my skin.
Kathleen H.
Sacramento, CA
It's decent but I wouldn't but it again. Some days it shows up lighter than others and sometimes when I use it, it is completely the wrong color for my skin.
Jasmin C.
It didn't really do anything for me. I don't think it matched my shade well, but it didn't break me out. It blended well in to my skin.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA
The way the foundation matches my skin is crazy, It is a perfect match. This is not a full coverage foundation though and I need full coverage
Madison B.
It is not a smart shade makeup whatsoever. It develops a small amount of unmatched color and leaves you looking worse than before you applied it.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
I think these are discontinued but this is a runny product and usually on sale- probably because they want these off the shelves quickly
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.