Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Stillwater, MN
It is so hard to find the right shade of foundation! Almay makes it soooo much easier with its Smart Shade Foundation. I love it! I'm not wasting hours in the cosmetics department (not that I wouldn't want to live there...) trying to flawlessly match my skin tone. No more orange skin, no more ashy-pale looking tones. It's perfect! Home run for Almay!
Alison A.
Alison A.
Cedar City, UT
It's an okay foundation. There are much better ones on the market. This one doesn't color match very well, and you can get a better match through a standard foundation. It also cakes on a little bit, and doesn't get as smooth as you would hope. Pick up a different foundation, not this one.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Valley Springs, CA
I found that it didn't blend to my skin tone at all and gave little coverages
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Mesa, AZ
I love this foundation for its perfect color matching technology! It is a bit sheer so if you need a foundation that is more on the full coverage side I would skip this one unless you have an amazing concealer that you can add on top of the Almay foundation. But for those who want a light coverage and a dewy finish. This one is perfect!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Tucson, AZ
It is not often that I wear foundation. So I would always have to have multiple ones on hand. I am biracial, I have very light skin in the winter, and I get very dark in the summer. With this, I only need on and I can use it all year without worrying about my face being darker/lighter than the rest of my body.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried this foundation a few years ago. Wasn't a fan. Didn't match my skin well didn't blend well and it smelled kind of funny in my opinion.
Nayeli G.
Nayeli G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to have a few blemishes here and there a few years back and this didn't do a real good job at clearing them. This was more like a BB cream, definitely not a foundation. I don't really remember if it really matched my skin tone , because I don't remember feeling cakey . I definitely would not try this again.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Queens Village, NY
Dislike this. Thought it matched my skin at first, but after some time changed me to a dark orange shade...NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Auburn, AL
I used to use this a lot when I was younger and unsure of my make-up choice color. The color matching was pretty well, but it was a really wet feeling and it just didn't sit well on my skin. The beads used felt weird, too, almost scratchy. I kept feeling like I needed to keep re-applying it because it didn't seem to be providing any coverage.
Lara D.
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
If you want to look like a carrot i would recommend! ha!
total waste of my money ever!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.