7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Las Vegas, NV
I believe the right foundation can make or break any makeup look, therefore finding the perfect foundation is very important to me. After purchasing this I was very excited to see the 'smart shade' technology in action, but was very disappointed. I felt that the consistency felt more like a fine grain face scrub, and it did not 'smart shade' evenly over my skin. It also seemed like parts streaked white. Tried multiple times, still not my favorite.
Corianne B.
Corianne B.
Albany, NY
I love this product and always had and always will be my go to. I just wish there were some more color variations
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I got this makeup on clearance and I bought it because I had a coupon as well. It seems that it is a very light coverage foundation. It had even less coverage than my BB cream. I guess this is for someone that has perfect skin with no imperfections. IDK
Annita M.
Annita M.
Peoria, IL
I found that if you dab and not smear the foundation across your face, it tends to work a lot better. I like it because it's a LOT, I have had my foundation for a year now. It's great, especially for daily wear.
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
This is by far not my fav product. I don't that that it provides very much coverage and it does not match your skin easy if you are pale.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV
For years, I used Clinique. But as I got into my early 20s, my skin began to clear up and I did not need nearly as much coverage. I began using this and I will never go back. It looks so good on my skin and I feel like I am hardly wearing make-up at all.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
So the first few times i used this i thought it was great then it started to look orange i have very faire skin tone so that might be why, but its not a very good consistency and doesn't match your skin tone that well, i fell like an a clown when i wear it.
Katir B.
Katir B.
Flowery Branch, GA
Bad variety of color
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this! I put it on after my smashbox photofinish primer, put on a little cheek stain over it, then a quick dusting of bare mineral mineral veil & I'm out the door!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.