Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mckenna S.
Mckenna S.
Roseburg, OR

I have very fair skin so of course i grabbed the light shade thinking "hopefully this smart shade does it's magic"...well it did not. It looked wayyyy to warm on my skin and didn't give me the desired coverage.
Bai W.
Bai W.

This doesn't match my skin tone even though I AM light. It leaves an orange tint on my skin. Can't even fix it with some powder.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Shelton, CT

I honestly love this foundation it blended well and matches my asking tone to the T. I would definitely buy this product and try other of Almay as well.
Megan M.
Megan M.

I personally did not like this product. I felt like it was too thin and did not cover well at all.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salem, IN

I tried this product and it instantly turned me yellow. I do have really light skin but I wouldn't think it would matter. So I would not recommend this product to anyone!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Butler, Pa

I never had a need for foundation, but after finding a few zits, this brand helped me cover them up with a nice blending tone!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I first started using the product because I was tired of my face feeling oily after I applied foundation and the foundation not blending well leaving streaks. Almay Smart Shade Foundation is super light, easy to apply and blends well with my uneven skin tone. I can barely tell I have it on! Added bonus, it has SPF in it.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA

Other foundations leave my dry skin looking flakey by midafternoon, not this one. It is a light coverage bb cream and blends beautifully.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.