Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Madison, CT

Would rather buy a BB cream, this is not really foundation in my opinion
Maria L.
Maria L.

I bought thi because i ran out of my Maybelline b cream and decided to try the smart shade technology. lets first stay the product STINKS and not a little but a lot. the mell lingers on you after. it turned a couple shades darker than my actual sking and i felt like my skin was oily after putting it on. tried it a few more times didn't work either.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I bought this in the lightest shade,and it was waaay too dark for my skin. I find that smart shade makeup is always a let down. Sorry Almay, I love you but not this item.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA

This does not "adjust to the color" of your skin! This is the worst foundation I have ever used. It does't even cover well. There is no "technology" to this product. It is just a gimmick so people will be fascinated with it. Don't waist your money like I did.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX

I was given this by someone and thought, sure for back up. However I find its light and great for an everyday use specially for work.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Rocklin, CA

This is a great foundation if you prefer very light coverage. Since it blends in with your skin so well, it does not do much to cover up blemishes, dark circles, etc. I do like how it felt, but I prefer a tinted moisturizer.
Hadley M.
Hadley M.

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased. It was way too liquidy and went on horribly. The foundation had a weird smell too it plus it didn't match the color it said it would and have horrible coverage. I threw it out right away. I'll never buy this again.
Boni L.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA

I got this thinking it was a great idea, however whats not a great idea is the definite lack of coverage and how it may appear to blend into your skin but in about an hour you look like you put a mask on.
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Charlotte, NC

Geez I'm super light skinned and nothing comes close to my complexion with this product!

In 2012 it seems like they would create a broader range for people!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA

This foundation only works if you have clear skin, or minor imperfections. It was not the right fit for me because I have oily skin (and acne scars!) It was lightweight, and great to work out in, though!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.