7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elise L.
Elise L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This foundation did a great job of matching my skin. It did not last long on my face though. I felt as if this foundation brought out more oil if that is possible. Staying power was maybe an hour. It is very light coverage and just not that great.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Crossnore, NC
I bought this super excited to try it because of the 'shade matching technology' well I ended up looking like an orange striped zebra... and that was after I done my best to blend it in. The coverage was horrible. The shade matching... well that pretty much sucked too. I was very very disappointed with this product. Wont go there again.
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This foundation matched to my skin color very well. It went on smooth and flawlessly. I only wish it wasn't so pricey or I would buy it all the time.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Palmyra, ME
Works great! i have use this daily. it blends in with your skin tone and makes your skin look natural and great. covers up blemishes and pimples, Not waterproof but besides that its an overall good product.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Greenville, TX
This really does blend well & helps control breakouts caused by makeup
Sara B.
Sara B.
Salt Lake City, UT
At first use I was a fan of this foundation. Then again, I am a foundation whore. I always have at least 3 different brands because I get sick of them so fast. This foundation, however, seemed to go bad much faster than other brands which surprised me because I am usually a fan of Almay. I was also excited for this brand to last me through fall when I went from summertime glow to winter zombie skin tone - which it didn't.
All in all, if you have a relatively consistent skin tone and use foundation quickly this will work fine for you but if you have blemishes to cover, changing skin tone, or don't use foundation very often, this product is definitely not for you.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
Every time I use this product ( I have the lightest one available ), my face comes out looking orange, and the shade is never anywhere close to my actual skin color.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX
I had a breakout using this product.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
This product did pretty much nothing for my skin. It didn't cause breakouts but it also didn't have much coverage
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Blakeslee, PA
Use Asian BB creams like Missha or Skin79 instead. They are 10x better!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.