7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Steffane B.
Steffane B.
I have uneven skin tone so I thought this would work well for me but it's more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer. The sad part is is that I've used tinted moisturizers that gave more coverage.
Kim L.
Kim L.
New Bedford, MA
I'm usually pretty open with products and can work around things. But this one was horrible. My skin is not extremely sensitive but it irritated my skin and If anything it made me ORANGE. It was so odd. Not only did I look orange but I also had this weird patchy thing going on.
Ursula M.
Ursula M.
Royal Oak, MI
I will tell you that if you are looking for a good coverage foundation, this is not for you. But if you enjoy simple natural looks this is probably right. I have one at home just for those days that I don't feel like putting too much make up on. And it does works, it will adjust to your skin color.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't think it's the best product ever but it is simply alright. It works as a tinted moisturizer. I is also to shine in my skin it isn't the best but fulfills it's purpose
Holly P.
Holly P.
Moosup, Ct
I really like this product, it has good coverage.
But I found I had to buy a shade darker than I normally would.
And I use the pressed powder over it to finish.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Adrian, MI
I have quite freckly skin, so finding a foundation that is both inexpensive, and doesn't completely overpower my face is always a task. Smart shade gives me an even, and light, coverage for cheap! If you are looking for a thicker coverage, this won't be for you, but for the basic skin refresher I highly recommend it!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Wichita, KS
I recently purchased this product and it's super easy to apply but is heavy. It also doesn't match my skin tone that great. There are other products out that are similar in price that work a bit better.
Cimmaron S.
Cimmaron S.
Page, AZ
I really enjoyed this product. It blended fairly well to my skin, and is very light weight. Great as an everyday foundation.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
New Castle, IN
Don't apply it over any other creams as it doesn't go on smoothly or the right shade.
Sedia M.
Sedia M.
Hamilton, NJ
This product is a great wear when you are in a rush but a lot of times it leaves me darker and almost more orange than usual.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.