Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

So the first few times i used this i thought it was great then it started to look orange i have very faire skin tone so that might be why, but its not a very good consistency and doesn't match your skin tone that well, i fell like an a clown when i wear it.
Katir B.
Katir B.
Flowery Branch, GA

Bad variety of color
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Santa Ana, CA

I love this! I put it on after my smashbox photofinish primer, put on a little cheek stain over it, then a quick dusting of bare mineral mineral veil & I'm out the door!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ledgewood, NJ

Despite the "smart shade" name, it barely looks natural. It tends to lean towards the orangey side and makes my skin feel icky.
tina h.
tina h.
Claremont, NC

I bought this thinking i would like it. I have trouble finding the right shade. This did not work for me at all.
chelsea p.
chelsea p.
Macomb, IL

This is a good product, not my favorite but it did exactly what i wanted it to do. which is even my skin tone and provide very light coverage. it gets very hot in Miami so during the summer time i really enjoy using light products like this as i tend to gravitate more toward natural makeup looks during the day and it works nice for that. again not the best product or my favorite but it does the job
ashley f.
ashley f.

I have pale skin and it didn't do well with my skin color, it just made my skin look off color , so if your light skin do not try this product.
Katrina  E.
Katrina E.
Pawnee, IL

Fail. Was not happy with this product in any way. Didn't provide any coverage at all
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.