BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
"Smart shade" can only match your skin tone so much. If you really want coverage that is guaranteed to match, I would steer away from this foundation.
ashley a.
This was just okay. If I had to choose between this ans natureluxe silk foundation id choose natureluxe. If you don't need a lot of coverage it is ok.
Terry W.
Mccomb, MS
I recommend this, because it gives you that beautiful glow. I love it because it cover any spots that you may have. Almay is the way to go. I love it.
Sanaya D.
I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Brittany N.
Liberty, SC
I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Kaitlyn C.
The coverage is horrible. It was liquid when applied but turned into a powder once applied to skin. It is sorta like a Bb cream without all the perks.
Kim S.
Not too light of coverage or matching skin tones. Gets blotchy, thick. .smell isn't too great. Definitely a let down as I usually like Almay products.
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I absolutely love this smart shade foundation. Goes on smooth doesn't feel like i have so much on my face. Its light my have feels clean but beautiful.
Shinel S.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I love this foundation. It isn't heavy and still gives me great coverage. I've been using it for a couple of years now and am still very happy with it.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.