BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR
Blends easily and matched my skin well enough, but this foundation fades off too fast. I could have reapplied halfway through my day. :(
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I think this foundation is just ok for its price, but you get what you pay for, especially with drugstore make-up.
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
This didn't work at all for me. if i put a little on it did nothing. if i put more on it was to dark. no in between.
Heather H.
Rock Hill, SC
This product was runny and even being a light shade it was still too dark and made me have a weird tint to my skin. Doesn't provide much coverage for under eye circles either.
Kenzie G.
Kansas City, MO
This is perfect for my pale skin tone, but I've notives the darker your skin tone is, the more cakey the product looks. Overall, its good for me, but its not great for everyone.
Cynthia G.
North Hills, CA
Didn't really like it at all. It was too messy and make my skin look darker. It also doesn't blend on the skill very well. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Stephany B.
Rutherfordton, NC
It covers pretty good, but it's a pain to try to match shades. The lighting in my bathroom is not the best, so its hard to get it blended in good.
Rosemarie S.
I bought this a few months ago and I loved it at first it covered all imperfections but then it started to seem dry around my nose and some areas.
Elisha N.
Capon Bridge, WV
Doesn't spread well when putting it on. It leaves you blotchy and clumpy. I haven't had a foundation do this before. I tried the product because it was on sale.. now I know why.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.