Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Huntsville, AL
It was runny and made my skin feel oily and and cakey. It was gross!!!! Never buy this product!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Powell, OH
The shade was not what it said it would be and it did nothing to cover up redness and acne
Nina W.
Nina W.
I used to love this product. It is definitely cool that it goes on white but changes to your skin tone, but over time, the colored dots that blend to your skin color turned orange and wouldn't blend well. It basically made me orange and wouldn't blend
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN
I used this more as a base far to light of a coverage for me. will never purchase again.
Kenesha B.
Kenesha B.
North Las Vegas, NV
When I first started to wear make up I pick this up first. It wasn't costly and it was very is to pick (shade wise). Very is to apply, keeps my skin moisturize, and works like a face primer.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Plainfield, IL
I recently got tanner and needed a new foundation. I tried this out because I was in between foundation colors. It made my skin smooth and matched pretty well.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Riverside, CA
Bought the foundation out of curiosity, was excited to try it. I tried this foundation with and without a primer, but I preferred to use it without a primer. Feels light weight and smooth on the skin, but to be honest it seems more like another BB cream. The coverage is very light, perfect for a day when you don't feel like weighing your skin down.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Kristi Z.
Kristi Z.
Its alright, it just tends to leave a white residue when i use it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.