BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
ashley a.
This was just okay. If I had to choose between this ans natureluxe silk foundation id choose natureluxe. If you don't need a lot of coverage it is ok.
Brittany N.
Liberty, SC
I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Kaitlyn C.
The coverage is horrible. It was liquid when applied but turned into a powder once applied to skin. It is sorta like a Bb cream without all the perks.
Sara J.
Texarkana, TX
SUCKS! I got my shade and others close to mine and i am white and very light skin toned and i used it and I was the color of Nikki (No racist) Like oml
Sanaya D.
I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Shinel S.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Kellyn J.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Other more...
My favorite foundation- even better than my brands from Sephora! I have to get the lightest shade (100), and it matches perfectly. Great coverage too.
Alyssa O.
Bloomington, IN
This isn't all that different than another concealer. Nothing smart about the color, doesn't change to match your skin. Light coverage, not worth it.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I love this foundation. It isn't heavy and still gives me great coverage. I've been using it for a couple of years now and am still very happy with it.
Barbara T.
Freehold, NJ
This is good for a day at the beach if you don't like to go without makeup, but this is not a full coverage foundation aka your pimples will still show
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.