Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL

This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
Vanna L.
Vanna L.

I think it would be great for people with clear skin. It does what it says it is light weight it does balance your skin tone , but in my case I have a little redness and a little bit of scares so I prefer a full coverage foundation. It didn't work for me but I'm sure it will work for others ..
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Hartford City, IN

I have had good results with this product. I actually use this product ever day.
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
Findlay, OH

For quite some time I have been looking for a foundation to fall in love with, I have tried many different brands and none of them did it for me until I found Almay Smart Shade Foundation! The minute I put it on I knew it was perfect! This product made my skin look flawless and I absolutely love it!
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Poway, CA

This product is not to heavy but also not to light, it covers very well! it glides on on feels like your not even wearing it! the only downside it it claims to 'magically math your skin' but it do not really do that.
Shamrita S.
Shamrita S.
Providence, RI

Poor coverage, but matched really well with my completion.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Canton, OH

This foundation claims to adjust to your ideal shade...nope. Not at all. I looked too dark and orange. This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used.
Kesi C.
Kesi C.
East Orange, NJ

This provides little coverage for your skin and it kinda leaves a white overcast like you put too much SPF on
Mildred R.
Mildred R.
Rochester, NY

I recently purchased some ALMAY smart shade, and I must say, it is fabulous. It's very smooth, and blends in with my complexion. Also like that it is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Milwaukee, WI

When I first bought this product I was indecisive about it. After using it for a while on and off I've come to the conclusion that I don't like it. I wasn't expecting it to be a full-coverage foundation, but I did expect it to have some type of coverage. It did match my skin tone, but I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is because it's sheer and did nothing to cover anything. It did not cover any redness or acne or scars and made my skin feel oily. I would compare this more to a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.