7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elise L.
Elise L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This foundation did a great job of matching my skin. It did not last long on my face though. I felt as if this foundation brought out more oil if that is possible. Staying power was maybe an hour. It is very light coverage and just not that great.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Crossnore, NC
I bought this super excited to try it because of the 'shade matching technology' well I ended up looking like an orange striped zebra... and that was after I done my best to blend it in. The coverage was horrible. The shade matching... well that pretty much sucked too. I was very very disappointed with this product. Wont go there again.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Shelton, CT
One of the best alternatives tonusing foundation! It didn't make my face feel caked on andi did notice a difference in my skin after using this product!
Lori C.
Lori C.
Palmyra, ME
Works great! i have use this daily. it blends in with your skin tone and makes your skin look natural and great. covers up blemishes and pimples, Not waterproof but besides that its an overall good product.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Evens my skin tone, but does not hide every imperfection on my face. I have fair skin and feel the shade matches well.
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
Every time I use this product ( I have the lightest one available ), my face comes out looking orange, and the shade is never anywhere close to my actual skin color.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
This product did pretty much nothing for my skin. It didn't cause breakouts but it also didn't have much coverage
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Blakeslee, PA
Use Asian BB creams like Missha or Skin79 instead. They are 10x better!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.