7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I had this product awhile back and I really liked it for about the first two weeks of use. About the third week of having this product I squeezed it out o the tube and it was black. I figured it would still be OK to use since it is supposed to match skin color, but once I put it on it oxidized on me within minutes and just looked like I smeared mud on my face.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Pasco, WA
I bought this a couple days ago thinking that it'd be perfect because it claims to actually match your skin tone. Uhm, yeah...it doesn't. I wouldn't buy this product again. Nor would I recommend it. Unless you happen to have an orange-ish tint to your skin.
Kara B.
Kara B.
bluffton, in
It worked fairly well but sort didn't have much coverage and the color was off (olive skin)
Luba L.
Luba L.
Madison, WI
My skin is combination but since it got dry it has been working hoorrible. I have a lighter skin tone but its cold out so usually my nose and cheesks are red. One day i put this on and MY FACE WAS ORANGE like the fruit i looked like i had bad bronzer on
Kyrl H.
Kyrl H.
Trinidad and Tobago
Tammy Z.
Tammy Z.
N Arlington, NJ
I felt like it just didn't work for me I didn't like they way in felt on my skin and it didn't match well
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI
Same ol same ol. Nothing too great about this foundation, it keeps your skin oily and you can spend less money and buy a similar product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is actually a good product for summer!! It is super light with a light coverage and in summer you don't want anything heavy on the face. I really enjoyed this product so days I don't want to wear a lot of make up.
Justine C.
Justine C.
Otisfield, ME
Well, for starters does not match your color at all! It's really oily, and doesn't cover anything! Not worth it trust me...
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Memphis, TN
This one of the only foundations I can wear. It matches my crazy skin tone perfectly every time!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.