Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cimmaron S.
Cimmaron S.
Page, AZ

I really enjoyed this product. It blended fairly well to my skin, and is very light weight. Great as an everyday foundation.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
New Castle, IN

Don't apply it over any other creams as it doesn't go on smoothly or the right shade.
Sedia M.
Sedia M.
Brodheadsvlle, PA

This product is a great wear when you are in a rush but a lot of times it leaves me darker and almost more orange than usual.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Las Vegas, NV

I believe the right foundation can make or break any makeup look, therefore finding the perfect foundation is very important to me. After purchasing this I was very excited to see the 'smart shade' technology in action, but was very disappointed. I felt that the consistency felt more like a fine grain face scrub, and it did not 'smart shade' evenly over my skin. It also seemed like parts streaked white. Tried multiple times, still not my favorite.
Corianne B.
Corianne B.
Albany, NY

I love this product and always had and always will be my go to. I just wish there were some more color variations
Christina  L.
Christina L.
Belfast

This is just ok I found it a but greasy suppose it's ok for the price but I've dry skin and still found this greasy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I wear liquid foundation on a daily basis so I thought that I would give this one a shot. Well I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face totally orange and it was hard to apply evenly and it would wear off my face though out the day in patches. Not a good look. I would personally never purchase again.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA

This foundation does have SPF and is light on the face but it does not do the job. I was disappointed because I need a good foundation for the summer months. It did not make me break out which is awesome and has SPF so it met some criteria of mine but did not do its main purpose. It also does not seem to really turn a shade just a very light tint.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.