BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Elizabeth L.
This matches my skin tone perfectly and stays on super long. What more could I ask for? It is a little pricey for a drugstore foundation, but I love it!
Rosa S.
Clovis, CA
I bought this product two months ago and I wasn't happy with this product because the color didn't match with my skin and also the quality wasn't good!!
Chanda W.
Huxley, IA
I bought this because I just wanted to try something new. I wasn't impress with it. It seems that it really dosen't match my skin tone. I seems to light.
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Stephanie P.
Langhorne, PA
Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Jessica F.
Jersey City, NJ
I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Sanaya D.
I tried this once and it was nothing that special. The coverage was decent, but it actually felt pretty heavy on my face and was irritating to my skin.
Rebecca  S.
Cliffwood, NJ
I love this makeup! It is incredible and my skin looks flawless after using it! It matches my skin tone perfectly which is fair with neutral undertones
Kaity W.
Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.