Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ilicia R.
Ilicia R.
Eau Claire, WI

I tried this product when it first came out. Since I have a tendency to tan, and then lose my tan, easily I wanted something that could adjust with me. I found that it can get patchy. While using it I had to use lotion afterwards to even out the foundation. It also does not provide much coverage. Needless to say I did not purchase this product again.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cincinnati, OH

More like tinted Moisturizer. It is smooth and creamy but that is about all it's got going for it. I am very light skinned, but I typically have no problem finding a match for my color. This was picked out for me by a make up specialist and I tried it; It was uneven in coloration, and it was too light! I looked like I put face paint on. I tried darker ones, and then it looked muddy and grey tinted. If you need coverage don't buy this. It's sheer and very light to minimal coverage. I would never buy this product!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bronx, NY

This works well as a tinted moisturizer for those with behaved skin. I tend to lean more towards a fuller coverage for my foundation and this just does not cut it for me. Blending is important for the shade to adjust. Even when recommended to my friend who has nice skin, it looked like she was wearing almost nothing. Just gave her a small boost in color.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Madison, CT

Would rather buy a BB cream, this is not really foundation in my opinion
Maria L.
Maria L.

I bought thi because i ran out of my Maybelline b cream and decided to try the smart shade technology. lets first stay the product STINKS and not a little but a lot. the mell lingers on you after. it turned a couple shades darker than my actual sking and i felt like my skin was oily after putting it on. tried it a few more times didn't work either.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I bought this in the lightest shade,and it was waaay too dark for my skin. I find that smart shade makeup is always a let down. Sorry Almay, I love you but not this item.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA

This does not "adjust to the color" of your skin! This is the worst foundation I have ever used. It does't even cover well. There is no "technology" to this product. It is just a gimmick so people will be fascinated with it. Don't waist your money like I did.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX

Nice color, basic coverage. It's light weight but it's not as light as BB cream. It matches your skin and is cost effective. Was my favorite before I found my current BB cream.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Rocklin, CA

This is a great foundation if you prefer very light coverage. Since it blends in with your skin so well, it does not do much to cover up blemishes, dark circles, etc. I do like how it felt, but I prefer a tinted moisturizer.
Hadley M.
Hadley M.

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased. It was way too liquidy and went on horribly. The foundation had a weird smell too it plus it didn't match the color it said it would and have horrible coverage. I threw it out right away. I'll never buy this again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.