Add a Photo

Photos (50)
amanda b.
amanda b.
Saginaw, MI
Amazing for people who have a hard time finding their color, and a light coverage
Christine H.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
This foundation only works if you have clear skin, or minor imperfections. It was not the right fit for me because I have oily skin (and acne scars!) It was lightweight, and great to work out in, though!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
This is a very confused foundation. I put it on my skin, and it changed colors a bit before settling on a very pale orange. It provided absolutely no coverage and left an oily finish.
Aman S.
Aman S.
Elk Grove, CA
The idea behind this was very interesting to me so I thought I would give it a try. It didn't really help hide my scars are blemishes like regular foundation and had a weird scent.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Merrionett Pk, IL
I love the almay smart shade product they r great shade customizes to your skin tone its great
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Pico rivera, Ca
I have #sensitive skin and this DID NOT BOTHER MY SKIN I got no break outs NOTHING! Great coverage! It's a #matte finish which I love and a little goes a long way, found that the more product you use the lighter it gets sooooooo don't use a lot unless your Casper...jk
It does show up white in the beginning and when I say white I literally mean white! The product just leads time to oxidize!
Brie S.
Brie S.
TERRYVILLE
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This was hands down the worst foundation I have ever used. It went on smooth- that's all I can say positive about it. It turned the most AWFUL shade of orange and I looked like an oompaloompa. I was so disappointed to have wasted so much money because I thought I was getting a quality product. I'm not convinced the model is even putting this foundation on in the TV ad- I really don't. Don't waste your money!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Huntsville, AL
It was runny and made my skin feel oily and and cakey. It was gross!!!! Never buy this product!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Powell, OH
The shade was not what it said it would be and it did nothing to cover up redness and acne
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.