Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shai M.
Shai M.
New Windsor, NY

After watching a couple of youtube reviews on this product i decided to purchase it at my local target and give it a try. The coverage is light but it did improve my skin tone and give my skin a nice dewy look my only complaint is they don't offer enough shades and if you have any discolaration of your skin it will not cover that.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX

Love this!!! Matches your skin tone perfectly. Light make-up. No greasy feeling.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH

This product didn't cover as well as I would have liked. It felt wet on my skin for a while after use. It did blend into my skin color well, so I give it a C!
Monica S.
Monica S.

I have oily skin and without a powder this product does not stay on my skin, my face also has yellow undertones and this is more suted for those who have neutral or pink skin tones. I have to apply the color quickly since I put the product on the back of my hand first, which is darker than my face, it tends to change color and can result in unever color application.
Kim L.
Kim L.
New Bedford, MA

I'm usually pretty open with products and can work around things. But this one was horrible. My skin is not extremely sensitive but it irritated my skin and If anything it made me ORANGE. It was so odd. Not only did I look orange but I also had this weird patchy thing going on.
Ursula M.
Ursula M.
Auburn Hills, MI

I will tell you that if you are looking for a good coverage foundation, this is not for you. But if you enjoy simple natural looks this is probably right. I have one at home just for those days that I don't feel like putting too much make up on. And it does works, it will adjust to your skin color.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't think it's the best product ever but it is simply alright. It works as a tinted moisturizer. I is also to shine in my skin it isn't the best but fulfills it's purpose
Holly P.
Holly P.
Moosup, Ct

I really like this product, it has good coverage.
But I found I had to buy a shade darker than I normally would.
And I use the pressed powder over it to finish.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.