BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
trisha f.
Cape coral, FL
I tried this as a back up bring along make up and blended well for the most part but wore off very easy and didn't like the left over feeling on my face.
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
The Almay Smart Shade Foundation didn't really do anything for my skin. It didn't provide any coverage, and it didn't really match my skin all too well.
Blanca G.
Las Cruces, NM
I had high hopes for this but it just didn't cover and change the way that I thought it would. I picked the light, however it came out too dark for me.
Jessi J.
Elkhart, IN
It does match skin nicely but is very thin and light so there isn't as much coverage. Not good if your covering blemishes or redness. Otherwise it's ok.
jada p.
Indianapolis, IN
I purchased this at my local kmart and I was very sad with it because it was very caked on and it wasn't my right shade. also it wore off in only 2 hours
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Lyz G.
Unfortunately this product is too dark, even in the lightest shade. The coverage is incredibly sheer and when I tried to blend it out it became orangey.
Elizabeth L.
This matches my skin tone perfectly and stays on super long. What more could I ask for? It is a little pricey for a drugstore foundation, but I love it!
Rosa S.
Clovis, CA
I bought this product two months ago and I wasn't happy with this product because the color didn't match with my skin and also the quality wasn't good!!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.