Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY
This "ground-breaking" smart shade technology is total crap. The formula is just filled with little beads containing pigment that breaks open when you rub the foundation against your skin. This stuff provides no coverage and left me a hot greasy mess.
Brie S.
Brie S.
TERRYVILLE
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This was hands down the worst foundation I have ever used. It went on smooth- that's all I can say positive about it. It turned the most AWFUL shade of orange and I looked like an oompaloompa. I was so disappointed to have wasted so much money because I thought I was getting a quality product. I'm not convinced the model is even putting this foundation on in the TV ad- I really don't. Don't waste your money!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Huntsville, AL
It was runny and made my skin feel oily and and cakey. It was gross!!!! Never buy this product!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Powell, OH
The shade was not what it said it would be and it did nothing to cover up redness and acne
Nina W.
Nina W.
I used to love this product. It is definitely cool that it goes on white but changes to your skin tone, but over time, the colored dots that blend to your skin color turned orange and wouldn't blend well. It basically made me orange and wouldn't blend
Justina M.
Justina M.
East Chicago, IN
I used this more as a base far to light of a coverage for me. will never purchase again.
Kenesha B.
Kenesha B.
North Las Vegas, NV
When I first started to wear make up I pick this up first. It wasn't costly and it was very is to pick (shade wise). Very is to apply, keeps my skin moisturize, and works like a face primer.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Plainfield, IL
I recently got tanner and needed a new foundation. I tried this out because I was in between foundation colors. It made my skin smooth and matched pretty well.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Riverside, CA
Bought the foundation out of curiosity, was excited to try it. I tried this foundation with and without a primer, but I preferred to use it without a primer. Feels light weight and smooth on the skin, but to be honest it seems more like another BB cream. The coverage is very light, perfect for a day when you don't feel like weighing your skin down.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.