Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kesi C.
Kesi C.
East Orange, NJ

This provides little coverage for your skin and it kinda leaves a white overcast like you put too much SPF on
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
South River, NJ

I was so excited about this product but than when i tried it on, I wasn't pleased at all.It is pretty neat how it changes to your skin tone but not a product for me.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Milwaukee, WI

When I first bought this product I was indecisive about it. After using it for a while on and off I've come to the conclusion that I don't like it. I wasn't expecting it to be a full-coverage foundation, but I did expect it to have some type of coverage. It did match my skin tone, but I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is because it's sheer and did nothing to cover anything. It did not cover any redness or acne or scars and made my skin feel oily. I would compare this more to a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS

I believe this is one of the better products that actually make you look like you aren't wearing a whole bottle of foundation.
Iris H.
Iris H.
Teachey, NC

I did not like the consistency of it and It did did give much coverage.
Cassidy F.
Cassidy F.

I found this product to be pretty good, not as amazing as the commercials, it didn't blend quite right on my skin, but maybe it was just me.
Garyondris R.
Garyondris R.

First "foundation". Not good for oily skin and the coverage is poor. Oxidizes way too fast and the color selection kind of sucks for darker skins. I will say that it might be good for those summer days when you don't feel like putting a mask on, it does cover up redness okay and if you're normal or dry skinned I bet it would be perfect :)
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA

It doesn't do a thing. It doesn't work at all, save your money.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Atlanta, GA

I've been wanting to find a liquid like foundation that is more like a mosturizer! But I tried two different colors and couldn't get mine to match! Plus it was oily! No no nooo
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY

This stuff seems to match up to my skin tone pretty well but it dry my skin out like here is no tomorrow! After applying my skin looks all flakey and rough. I can't handle a product that does that. Its a shame because the color matches nicely before the flaking begins.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.