Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
South Jordan, UT

I actually love this product! Although buyer beware, the "Smart Balance" version (white bottle) turned me ORANGE! It was bad. But I like this version. I feel it blends with my skin really well.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Graysville, AL

It adapts to your skin tone very well. Doesn't make it oily either!
Kati T.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI

I bought this years ago when it was still a newer idea as one of my first foundations. I don't really need much coverage, mostly just spot treatments. I definitely wouldn't rely on this though for anything. It starts to change colors as you blend it, but it didn't match well to my light skin. Instead, it appeared a little orange. I never used the entire bottle because it just wasn't what I needed. If you already have flawless skin, this might be okay for you.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Stratford, CT

No coverage at all.
Deysi M.
Deysi M.
Palmdale, CA

When I first heard of this foundation I was very excited to use it, I went out and bought it thinking "finally a foundation that actually fits me". That however was not the case, I got the lightest shade that they have because I have very fair skin, in other words I'm super white, when I applied it my face looked very orange. I was not at all pleased with it.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Medford, NY

This is my absolute favorite foundation. My skin is very clear but sometimes i just need that little bit of makeup and this is perfect! matches so well with my skin!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI

My skin is quite fair, and I purchased the light version of this product and it turned very dark on my skin. It almost looked like I used a fake tanner on my skin it was so dark. The smart shade in this product does not work wonders at all. I could not stand it. Not only that, but it does not come off easy.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL

I really like this product. I don't wear much foundation but when I do this is my "Go To" product. I like the fact that it is sheer and moist (so no, it will not cover breakouts). It will give you a dewy glow and make your face look refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.