Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kara M.
Kara M.
Cincinnati, OH
More like tinted Moisturizer. It is smooth and creamy but that is about all it's got going for it. I am very light skinned, but I typically have no problem finding a match for my color. This was picked out for me by a make up specialist and I tried it; It was uneven in coloration, and it was too light! I looked like I put face paint on. I tried darker ones, and then it looked muddy and grey tinted. If you need coverage don't buy this. It's sheer and very light to minimal coverage. I would never buy this product!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bronx, NY
This works well as a tinted moisturizer for those with behaved skin. I tend to lean more towards a fuller coverage for my foundation and this just does not cut it for me. Blending is important for the shade to adjust. Even when recommended to my friend who has nice skin, it looked like she was wearing almost nothing. Just gave her a small boost in color.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Madison, CT
Would rather buy a BB cream, this is not really foundation in my opinion
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
The shades are a tad bit off so you might want to get the 2nd lightest if you light complected or the 2nd darkest if you are dark complected it all varies by skin tones but it is very light and leaves a great finished look
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I bought this in the lightest shade,and it was waaay too dark for my skin. I find that smart shade makeup is always a let down. Sorry Almay, I love you but not this item.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Erie, PA
This does not "adjust to the color" of your skin! This is the worst foundation I have ever used. It does't even cover well. There is no "technology" to this product. It is just a gimmick so people will be fascinated with it. Don't waist your money like I did.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Roanoke, TX
Nice color, basic coverage. It's light weight but it's not as light as BB cream. It matches your skin and is cost effective. Was my favorite before I found my current BB cream.
Wayniece P.
Wayniece P.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the product its just not for me. I have oily skin so i felt like it made it worse for me.
Hadley M.
Hadley M.
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased. It was way too liquidy and went on horribly. The foundation had a weird smell too it plus it didn't match the color it said it would and have horrible coverage. I threw it out right away. I'll never buy this again.
Boni L.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
I got this thinking it was a great idea, however whats not a great idea is the definite lack of coverage and how it may appear to blend into your skin but in about an hour you look like you put a mask on.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.