7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
April S.
April S.
The color match was awful it settled in to every fine line on my face. I will not repurchase this product again.
Hadley M.
Hadley M.
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased. It was way too liquidy and went on horribly. The foundation had a weird smell too it plus it didn't match the color it said it would and have horrible coverage. I threw it out right away. I'll never buy this again.
Boni L.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
I got this thinking it was a great idea, however whats not a great idea is the definite lack of coverage and how it may appear to blend into your skin but in about an hour you look like you put a mask on.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Saginaw, MI
Amazing for people who have a hard time finding their color, and a light coverage
Christine H.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
This foundation only works if you have clear skin, or minor imperfections. It was not the right fit for me because I have oily skin (and acne scars!) It was lightweight, and great to work out in, though!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Fruit Heights, ut
This is a very confused foundation. I put it on my skin, and it changed colors a bit before settling on a very pale orange. It provided absolutely no coverage and left an oily finish.
Aman S.
Aman S.
Elk Grove, CA
The idea behind this was very interesting to me so I thought I would give it a try. It didn't really help hide my scars are blemishes like regular foundation and had a weird scent.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Merrionett Pk, IL
I love the almay smart shade product they r great shade customizes to your skin tone its great
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Bayside, NY
This "ground-breaking" smart shade technology is total crap. The formula is just filled with little beads containing pigment that breaks open when you rub the foundation against your skin. This stuff provides no coverage and left me a hot greasy mess.
Brie S.
Brie S.
TERRYVILLE
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.