Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ

Every time I use this product ( I have the lightest one available ), my face comes out looking orange, and the shade is never anywhere close to my actual skin color.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK

Definitely a B+, one of the best foundations for someone like me (freckles) but still not as good as airbrushing.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.

This product did pretty much nothing for my skin. It didn't cause breakouts but it also didn't have much coverage
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Blakeslee, PA

Use Asian BB creams like Missha or Skin79 instead. They are 10x better!
Steffane B.
Steffane B.

I have uneven skin tone so I thought this would work well for me but it's more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer. The sad part is is that I've used tinted moisturizers that gave more coverage.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo

This provides about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer but doesn't have the benefit of moisturizing. The tiny beads in the cream break and add color but it doesn't really adjust to your actual skin tone.
Chanae C.
Chanae C.
Pompano Beach, FL

Doesn't last very long
Mac C.
Mac C.
Hernando, MS

This cover up makeup is Cakey and thick and it feels like mud on your face,and doesn't even blend well do I give this product a big fat F
Hazellyn M.
Hazellyn M.

I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.