Add a Photo

#400 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Maryn S.
Maryn S.

Nice allover color. Natural-looking. Has spf. Great for everyda y evenness!
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO

I am a bit surprised by the reviews posted here. I adore this foundation. I am very fair and finding the right match is difficult. I use the light variety and I use it on my forehead, cheeks and nose, along with the tip of my chin.

This product covers well and it a great foundation for my powder and blush. I do not know how it works for others but since I do not cover my entire face I love its blending capabilities.

Having dry skin and living in CO I find that it is perfectly balanced and gives me a matte finish which is what I'm looking for.

I do not like the packaging as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a glass bottle.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

I love this stuff it works great, I feel like it just blended right into my skin.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA

It made me break out really badly. And it smelt so nasty. Sorry but I don't like this. I love Almay but I almost hate this.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.

I think it would be great for people with clear skin. It does what it says it is light weight it does balance your skin tone , but in my case I have a little redness and a little bit of scares so I prefer a full coverage foundation. It didn't work for me but I'm sure it will work for others ..
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Hartford City, IN

I have had good results with this product. I actually use this product ever day.
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
Findlay, OH

For quite some time I have been looking for a foundation to fall in love with, I have tried many different brands and none of them did it for me until I found Almay Smart Shade Foundation! The minute I put it on I knew it was perfect! This product made my skin look flawless and I absolutely love it!
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Poway, CA

This product is not to heavy but also not to light, it covers very well! it glides on on feels like your not even wearing it! the only downside it it claims to 'magically math your skin' but it do not really do that.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lees Summit, MO

I was excited about this foundation to use in the summer as a "little something" I have fair skin and appreciated the SPF, but the "shade sensing technology" doesn't completely match my shade..leaving me with an obvious line. The product does go on easily and feels good on. I think with a few more shade options this could be a great summer make up.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Canton, OH

This foundation claims to adjust to your ideal shade...nope. Not at all. I looked too dark and orange. This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.