BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this i put this on i didn't need to use any thing else no concealer or powder foundation. Just this item it was light weight i love it #willbuythis
trisha f.
Cape coral, FL
I tried this as a back up bring along make up and blended well for the most part but wore off very easy and didn't like the left over feeling on my face.
Elizabeth D.
Ambler, PA
This is a good product for the price. It gave me decent coverage, and is light weight, but didn't last all day. I find that a BB cream works must better.
Natalie W.
Royal Oak, MI
The coverage was not at all even and didn't actually work for me at all. Super oily as well. I have yet to find a product by them that I actually like.
Jessica D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this. It has a nice, light coverage kind of like a tinted moisturizer. The shade matches my skin so i was happy about that for such a fair price.
Corrine K.
Love love love this product! it blends well, and me being a pale person, they have a shade of pale that matches very well with my skin/! highly recommend
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Brittany S.
Evansville , IN
I use this product only in to summer time when my complexion is darker. To me it seems like when my skin is fairer it leaves dark splotches on my face.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.