7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
I LOVE this foundation due to the fact is turns the perfect shade for my skin. I have warm undertones, so it can be tricky to find a good shade for pale skin with golden undertones. This foundation is light-med coverage , and I would not recommend using multiple layers. It can look cakey if you do. This is not for someone with problematic skin
Irina S.
Irina S.
I love Almay eye shadow and lip gloss, I decided to try the smart shade make up. Lets just say it didn't cover anything up!!! I had to reapply several times a day. Really wish it would work better.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I used this product for a little while and did not care for it. I got what would be close to my color and it looked terrible, it was hard to blend and did not even come close to my skin tone making me look orange. And it is expensive. Not worth the money.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
Megan
Megan
Galena, IL
I bought this when I started getting into more makeup products, and I didn't like it. The tube can squeeze out way too much product at once, and the light color appeared orange on my fair/light skin as well as my sisters light/medium skin. Not horrible, but not good, the concealer is better!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Ontario, CA
Being a full time college student, blowing $25-$30 on a foundation that may last 2 months (if I'm lucky) is not possible ....so this was a good settle for me. It gives nice coverage, doesn't break me out, and evens my skin tone.
Mia P.
Mia P.
fullerton, Ca
The foundation does match to your skin color but does not cover up blemishes etc. If your are trying to do that i suggest the Revlon brand. It has the same type of product. You might be paying a little more but it also works a lot better
Jayme M.
Jayme M.
Mammoth, AZ
Hate this product. It didn't do anything for my skin. No coverage and it was way to light for my skin. Don't waste your time and money on this people

Dawn B.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
I really don't like these bb creams they are think and weird tinted they make my face feel like i have a mask on
Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This product is really not so good. I put it on and it dose not give me color, It makes me break out and and when I try to take it off it feels like I have powder on my face.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.