Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Christina D.
Christina D.
Medford, NY

This is my absolute favorite foundation. My skin is very clear but sometimes i just need that little bit of makeup and this is perfect! matches so well with my skin!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI

My skin is quite fair, and I purchased the light version of this product and it turned very dark on my skin. It almost looked like I used a fake tanner on my skin it was so dark. The smart shade in this product does not work wonders at all. I could not stand it. Not only that, but it does not come off easy.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL

I really like this product. I don't wear much foundation but when I do this is my "Go To" product. I like the fact that it is sheer and moist (so no, it will not cover breakouts). It will give you a dewy glow and make your face look refreshed. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me.
alayna G.
alayna G.
Mountain View, CA

This is amazing it works great
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

This foundation feels great on my face. Its definitely not too cakey. Its very light yet thick enough for coverage. I love putting this product on when I want to look naturally pretty!
Holli K.
Holli K.
San Diego , CA

I guess the coverage wasn1't as good but it definitely HELPED my skin!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
S El Monte, CA

BB cream the new thing right, but this one sure disappointed me, in every aspect wouldn't recommend it.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Carbondale, IL

I am very surprised by a lot of these reviews because to me this is great product! I always seem to have a hard time finding a liquid cover up that matches my skin and when using this production this is no longer a problem! This make up is also very good because you do not need to go bye a different color make up when your tan fads! This is great product that keeps you skin smooth and splotch free!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.