Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Shamrita S.
Shamrita S.
Hartford, CT
Poor coverage, but matched really well with my completion.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Corp Christi, TX
I've tried this product in the past and found it to be thin and almost watery. You couldn't even tell I had put anything on, yet every time I touched my face, it would come off on my hands!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love love love love! Non greasy and match my skin tone 100% can't even tell i am wearing it
Mildred R.
Mildred R.
Rochester, NY
I recently purchased some ALMAY smart shade, and I must say, it is fabulous. It's very smooth, and blends in with my complexion. Also like that it is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Milwaukee, WI
When I first bought this product I was indecisive about it. After using it for a while on and off I've come to the conclusion that I don't like it. I wasn't expecting it to be a full-coverage foundation, but I did expect it to have some type of coverage. It did match my skin tone, but I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is because it's sheer and did nothing to cover anything. It did not cover any redness or acne or scars and made my skin feel oily. I would compare this more to a tinted moisturizer than a foundation.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS
I believe this is one of the better products that actually make you look like you aren't wearing a whole bottle of foundation.
Iris H.
Iris H.
Teachey, NC
I did not like the consistency of it and It did did give much coverage.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Simpsonville, Sc
Don't like this product at all. But i do like the idea of it! It just seems like every time I use it, it just chalks up...
Garyondris R.
Garyondris R.
First "foundation". Not good for oily skin and the coverage is poor. Oxidizes way too fast and the color selection kind of sucks for darker skins. I will say that it might be good for those summer days when you don't feel like putting a mask on, it does cover up redness okay and if you're normal or dry skinned I bet it would be perfect :)
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA
It doesn't do a thing. It doesn't work at all, save your money.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.