BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Melissa T.
Charleston, SC
I was pleased with the result from the Almay Smart Shade foundation. It wasn't the best but it did blend well and had average coverage. It lasted pretty much through the night.
Mackenzie M.
Linden, NC
I saw the commercial for the smart shade foundation, Since I trust Almay as a great brand I thought it'd be a nice product. Turns out I was wrong, did not match my skin tone at all.
Carolann G.
Elmhurst, NY
FIRST OFF, it only has shades for lighter complexions and also it doesn't give any coverge and almay is not a cheap brand so I would not try it all.
Rae C.
Lewisville, TX
I have extremely pale skin and for years I couldn't find a foundation that didn't make my face look orange. But smart shade get's it just right and my face looks completely natural!
Megan M.
Morehead, KY
I really love this make up. It matches to your skin tone really well. It good make up for the summer time. Really light, can barely feel it on your skin. :)
Shaina H.
I have fair skin and I didn't find this product to match my skin tone as much as I would have liked and I felt I looked orange. I also found it to be a little runny in consistency.
Sarah T.
Phoenix, AZ
This Almay product used to be my holy grail (HG) product. It provides light coverage that almost matches perfectly. As long as I would set it with powder it would stay for 8 hours.
Jen H.
Holly springs, NC
I love this product. It is the perfect amount of coverup for a completely natural look. Never too heavy or oily. Good job Almay, good job.
Celia F.
I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.