BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA
This foundation totally does not do what it claims to do and match your skin type. I got the medium one and it made me soooo dark, also it broke me out.
Lyz G.
Unfortunately this product is too dark, even in the lightest shade. The coverage is incredibly sheer and when I tried to blend it out it became orangey.
Blanca G.
Las Cruces, NM
I had high hopes for this but it just didn't cover and change the way that I thought it would. I picked the light, however it came out too dark for me.
abigail s.
Torrance, CA
I noticed this product isn't as effective as I thought it would be but it's still pretty good! I still use it in the morning so I guess it's pretty good!
Jessi J.
Elkhart, IN
It does match skin nicely but is very thin and light so there isn't as much coverage. Not good if your covering blemishes or redness. Otherwise it's ok.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
The Almay Smart Shade Foundation didn't really do anything for my skin. It didn't provide any coverage, and it didn't really match my skin all too well.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Review for: Smart Balance 200 more...
I LOVE this product. Goes on great, hides my blemishes perfectly at a great price. I would recommend getting the one with spf also. My daily foundation!
jada p.
Indianapolis, IN
I purchased this at my local kmart and I was very sad with it because it was very caked on and it wasn't my right shade. also it wore off in only 2 hours
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Elizabeth L.
This matches my skin tone perfectly and stays on super long. What more could I ask for? It is a little pricey for a drugstore foundation, but I love it!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.