Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Garyondris R.
Garyondris R.
First "foundation". Not good for oily skin and the coverage is poor. Oxidizes way too fast and the color selection kind of sucks for darker skins. I will say that it might be good for those summer days when you don't feel like putting a mask on, it does cover up redness okay and if you're normal or dry skinned I bet it would be perfect :)
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA
It doesn't do a thing. It doesn't work at all, save your money.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Atlanta, GA
I've been wanting to find a liquid like foundation that is more like a mosturizer! But I tried two different colors and couldn't get mine to match! Plus it was oily! No no nooo
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Tucson, AZ
It is not often that I wear foundation. So I would always have to have multiple ones on hand. I am biracial, I have very light skin in the winter, and I get very dark in the summer. With this, I only need on and I can use it all year without worrying about my face being darker/lighter than the rest of my body.
Ilicia R.
Ilicia R.
Eau Claire, WI
I tried this product when it first came out. Since I have a tendency to tan, and then lose my tan, easily I wanted something that could adjust with me. I found that it can get patchy. While using it I had to use lotion afterwards to even out the foundation. It also does not provide much coverage. Needless to say I did not purchase this product again.
Christan T.
Christan T.
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. While the color truly does match your skin tone with the correct application, I found the formula of the product to be slightly greasy. It felt like wearing it on a regular basis would result in skin breakouts. The coverage was also unimpressive, it was very minimal and almost pointless.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bronx, NY
This works well as a tinted moisturizer for those with behaved skin. I tend to lean more towards a fuller coverage for my foundation and this just does not cut it for me. Blending is important for the shade to adjust. Even when recommended to my friend who has nice skin, it looked like she was wearing almost nothing. Just gave her a small boost in color.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Madison, CT
Would rather buy a BB cream, this is not really foundation in my opinion
Maria L.
Maria L.
I bought thi because i ran out of my Maybelline b cream and decided to try the smart shade technology. lets first stay the product STINKS and not a little but a lot. the mell lingers on you after. it turned a couple shades darker than my actual sking and i felt like my skin was oily after putting it on. tried it a few more times didn't work either.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I bought this in the lightest shade,and it was waaay too dark for my skin. I find that smart shade makeup is always a let down. Sorry Almay, I love you but not this item.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.