Add a Photo

#330 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

My go to when I run out of what I normally use and not able to go to the stores (not drugstore) not harmful to my sensitive skin and good color
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
buda, tx

This foundation is a waste of money!!!! its like ur just putting skin toned lotion on ur face it doesn't cover any blemishes or even out the skin tone
Krypton C.
Krypton C.
San Diego, CA

I was highly disappointed in how awful this product was.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX

Not great coverage, and a little orange on me. maybe I'm too fair?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX

I was really disappointed by this product. I hoped that the smart shade would actually work. It kind of did, but ladies you can do better than this. When I put it on it matched my face but not well enough the makeup line was still obvious. The smart shade technology is alluring, but ultimately not worth it.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT

I bought this a while ago for easy makeup when I needed to run out the door for classes. The "shade-sensing" technology turned my face a muddy color!!! Really not a fan!
Galina D.
Galina D.
Cleveland, OH

The color does NOT match my skin. It comes out really white no matter how much you rub it in.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ

At best, this could pass for a tinted moisturizer, but in no way is this a foundation. the coverage is weak and streaky, and there was no match to my skin color.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN

I do not have the best complexion. So I try a lot of foundations. This is by far my least favorite. I feel like it gives me a sheer coverage. And by Sheer I mean you can still see every flaw. If I wanted to look like I have no foundation on than I wouldn't wear any.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

This product is excellent for sensitive skin and the SPF doesn't hurt. It provides very light coverage, however, so if you're looking for more than a "barely there" look, it's not for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.