Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Phoenix, AZ

When you first apply this product it looks great but after a couple of hours of wear it starts to get discolored and fades.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA

Comes on patchy, doesn't match skin type, very oily and blotchy
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Springfield, VA

Good for cover up, didn't get a refill
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA

I do not like it at all its just bad
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH

I had heard great things about this product but it wasn't at all what I expected. I'm very disappointed. It made my skin so white but in other places it looked orange. And I don't have orange skin. Was really hoping it worked. But it seriously let me down.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Londonderry, NH

Outcomes were always different. if there is a higher concentration of the beads, it would come out way too dark. often looked orangey. coverage did not last throughout the day.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Four Oaks, NC

If u get the tone that matches it doesn't really match and it feels thick..
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

I hated it bc it wouldn't match my strange undertones. And if you.don't shake it enough it goes extremely dark.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY

I bought this because I'm not a huge foundation wearer and thought this would give me a little coverage I was wanting but not overdo it. I tend to have oily skin and this product definitely helped that. At first, I was in love with this and would have recommended it in a heartbeat. However, after using it every day for around two weeks, the color of the product started changing. I'm not sure why this occurred, or if it was something I could have prevented, but I definitely was disappointed.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Vancouver, WA

I love the color matching skills of Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I never had a make up line or looked like I was wearing a mask while using this product. However, I give it a C because it made my very sensitive skin break out like a 15 year old boy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.