BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Annita M.
Annita M.
Peoria, IL
I found that if you dab and not smear the foundation across your face, it tends to work a lot better. I like it because it's a LOT, I have had my foundation for a year now. It's great, especially for daily wear.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
I really don't like these bb creams they are think and weird tinted they make my face feel like i have a mask on
Stephanye M.
Stephanye M.
I must say I did not like this at all, at first it gave me the impression that it might work but then started it to look like chalky, grayish just too weird and it felt weird..
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
I didn't buy this on my own - my sister gave it to me so I was iffy about using it. I liked it though. I was worried when it came out white but once I applied it, it did turn the color of my skin. It's pretty neat how it works. I don't currently still use it but I would use it again!
Zseena P.
Zseena P.
Waipahu, HI
This product is alright. I find that the product will adjust to whatever shade of skin you placed it on so you have to work quick and blend it to your face. Not my favorite thing about it. I guess its okay, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this as much. Also, more on the light-medium coverage.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
I'm really light complected and when i put it on my face, it still looked slightly darker than i prefer. It also looked cakey and rubbed off easily onto my clothing.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the antioxidant, but found the formula to be a bit heavy for my preference.
Raquel I.
Raquel I.
Aldie, VA
The coverage is a bit sheer, so its perfect for days you don't want to use a lot of heavy makeup. It can make your face a bit oily depending on your skin type so you have to use blotting paper throughout the day or powder to keep from looking oily. I would recommend it to people who don't like to use a lot of makeup because it provides the same coverage like a BB cream and is very light on the skin. Although I don't really think the smart shade works like it says it does.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Got this a while back to try to use as a concealer/highlighter for under my eyes. It didn't really work well at all for either- especially not a highlighter. Its still not even that great of a concealer- it requires a lot of layers to hide anything darker than a freckle.
Anystaxia H.
Anystaxia H.
I prefer a bit heavier foundations so this one wasn't great for me however I feel it does do as advertised. It performs pretty well at matching your skin shade (provided you get the right color blend) and for me works well as a moisturizer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.