7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rosalinda W.
Rosalinda W.
I didn't like this. I had these dark streaks across my face that took forever to blend out. Yuck!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Greenville, NC
Would love to have a sample of this and try it out!
Julia J.
Julia J.
Iowa City, IA
I'm a bit surprised that so many people have given this product a C. I actually have really been liking it lately! I'm fair skinned, and when I wore it in the past I thought it oxidized a bit too much on my skin. Not so much that I couldn't blend it out into the rest of my skin, but enough that I noticed a significant difference in color. However, now in the summer, it is the perfect color for me (I have the lightest shade), and I really enjoy how the light to medium coverage evens out my skin tone without feeling cakey or heavy. I took this on a trip to Europe and thought it was great for travel as well, easy to smooth on quickly with your fingers and go!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Williamstown, NJ
This was one of the first liquid foundations I used at the turn of my adolescence. It really doesn't offer much coverage and feels really greasy. There's a lot of better options out there!
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Waterbury, CT
Color didn't match, made me look like an Oompa Loompa! Hated the feel of it, waste of money.
Irina S.
Irina S.
I love Almay eye shadow and lip gloss, I decided to try the smart shade make up. Lets just say it didn't cover anything up!!! I had to reapply several times a day. Really wish it would work better.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
After rubbing this on very nicely I went to the mall and had people staring at me. Upon going to the bathroom I noticed how streaky my face was. I don't like this product at all. Maybe if you doubled up on moisturizer it would do better.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Framingham, MA
Great price however, I found it hard to find the right color for my skin. It also made my skin oily and did not blend into my skin well, instead it rested on top.
Megan
Megan
Galena, IL
I bought this when I started getting into more makeup products, and I didn't like it. The tube can squeeze out way too much product at once, and the light color appeared orange on my fair/light skin as well as my sisters light/medium skin. Not horrible, but not good, the concealer is better!
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
I've tried this product a couple times I like it 8 my face isn't broken out. If it is broken out it does not cover well at all. It matches the skin color pretty good.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.