Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I am a bit surprised by the reviews posted here. I adore this foundation. I am very fair and finding the right match is difficult. I use the light variety and I use it on my forehead, cheeks and nose, along with the tip of my chin.

This product covers well and it a great foundation for my powder and blush. I do not know how it works for others but since I do not cover my entire face I love its blending capabilities.

Having dry skin and living in CO I find that it is perfectly balanced and gives me a matte finish which is what I'm looking for.

I do not like the packaging as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a glass bottle.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love this stuff it works great, I feel like it just blended right into my skin.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
It made me break out really badly. And it smelt so nasty. Sorry but I don't like this. I love Almay but I almost hate this.
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.
This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Hartford City, IN
I have had good results with this product. I actually use this product ever day.
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
Findlay, OH
For quite some time I have been looking for a foundation to fall in love with, I have tried many different brands and none of them did it for me until I found Almay Smart Shade Foundation! The minute I put it on I knew it was perfect! This product made my skin look flawless and I absolutely love it!
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Poway, CA
This product is not to heavy but also not to light, it covers very well! it glides on on feels like your not even wearing it! the only downside it it claims to 'magically math your skin' but it do not really do that.
Shamrita S.
Shamrita S.
Hartford, CT
Poor coverage, but matched really well with my completion.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Canton, OH
This foundation claims to adjust to your ideal shade...nope. Not at all. I looked too dark and orange. This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used.
Kesi C.
Kesi C.
East Orange, NJ
This provides little coverage for your skin and it kinda leaves a white overcast like you put too much SPF on
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.