Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo

This provides about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer but doesn't have the benefit of moisturizing. The tiny beads in the cream break and add color but it doesn't really adjust to your actual skin tone.
Dimm S.
Dimm S.
Richmond, British columbia

I have been using this product for over 4 years and its my holy grail. it does not break me out i have normal to dry skin and i would say this isn't a foundation as it is stated more of a thicker tint moisturizer. it doesn't fully cover all flaws/marks/pimples etc. But this is for sure build-able. I love this it evens out the skin tone a lot from redness and color disorientation.
Mac C.
Mac C.
Hernando, MS

This cover up makeup is Cakey and thick and it feels like mud on your face,and doesn't even blend well do I give this product a big fat F
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Chula Vista, CA

I have tried this product and really wanted to like it. The texture was watery compared to other brands and the smart shade did not adjust to match my skin tone as promised.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Morgantown, WV

I like it but sometimes it feels like it makes my skin oily
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
South Jordan, UT

I actually love this product! Although buyer beware, the "Smart Balance" version (white bottle) turned me ORANGE! It was bad. But I like this version. I feel it blends with my skin really well.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Graysville, AL

It adapts to your skin tone very well. Doesn't make it oily either!
Kati T.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI

I bought this years ago when it was still a newer idea as one of my first foundations. I don't really need much coverage, mostly just spot treatments. I definitely wouldn't rely on this though for anything. It starts to change colors as you blend it, but it didn't match well to my light skin. Instead, it appeared a little orange. I never used the entire bottle because it just wasn't what I needed. If you already have flawless skin, this might be okay for you.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.