BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jessica D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this. It has a nice, light coverage kind of like a tinted moisturizer. The shade matches my skin so i was happy about that for such a fair price.
Jessica F.
Jersey City, NJ
I tried this product years ago and I hated it. It matched my skin tone, but after a while it made me look cakey and orange. It didn't blend well at all.
Tiffany K.
I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
Brittany S.
Evansville , IN
I use this product only in to summer time when my complexion is darker. To me it seems like when my skin is fairer it leaves dark splotches on my face.
Blanca G.
Las Cruces, NM
I had high hopes for this but it just didn't cover and change the way that I thought it would. I picked the light, however it came out too dark for me.
Lauryn C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have sensitive Acne prone skin. I was heading to a wedding and this was the only thing I could find to buy. Made my face break out within a few hours.
Stephanie P.
Bensalem , PA
Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
Elizabeth D.
Ambler, PA
This is a good product for the price. It gave me decent coverage, and is light weight, but didn't last all day. I find that a BB cream works must better.
Natalie W.
Royal Oak, MI
The coverage was not at all even and didn't actually work for me at all. Super oily as well. I have yet to find a product by them that I actually like.
Lyz G.
Unfortunately this product is too dark, even in the lightest shade. The coverage is incredibly sheer and when I tried to blend it out it became orangey.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.