BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah C.
Ozark, MO
The product tries to adjust to my skin, but I'm so pale that it is still too dark. It leaves lines a lot. Good thing is it doesn't make me break out!
Kimmy M.
Lincoln, NE
I brought the one that was closes to my shade and it still was tooo dark. I didn't really care to go back and try getting the lighter ones.
Jamie R.
Fort Edward, NY
I like this smart shade product but I find it wears off rather quickly and my flaws start to come through. If it wasn't for layering another product over I probably wouldn't use this.
Raven H.
Henderson, TN
I very much enjoy this product as I do not like a thick and overbearing foundation. I have fairly clear skin and a dark skin tone and this foundation works great!
april g.
Does not offer heavy coverage which can be good or bad depending on your skin type. I like that the color changes to match skin tone even through the seasons. Has a thin consistency.
Alexis P.
I definitely would NOT call this a foundation. It is more of a tinted moisturizer. It does not cover all blemishes very well, it just somewhat makes your face appear to be one color.
Emily F.
I'm so fair, that this is my problem with most foundations. I have it in fair to light, and its...orange? it's very weird, and doesn't blend at all.
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO
Super light coverage. But I believe that is ideal in the summer especially with its SPF. Definitely always go a shade lighter when unsure!
Talia A.
Junction City, KS
I used the light to medium shade and it blends very well with my skin tone. Its more of a lotion in my opinion. Its not cakey like most foundations.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
I was really disappointed when I bought this product. It is thin and oily, it clogged my pores, and it doesn't really change colors with your skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.