Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
Okeechobee, FL

I think it does not cover as much as i would like and it is a bet oily :(
Andie S.
Andie S.
Lewisville, TX

This foundation could be great. It matches to my skin pretty well...but the coverage leave a lot to be desired. it is more of a tinted moisturizer in coverage than a foundation.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI

This product has an interesting concept, however the foundation shade would drastically change colors each time I blended it into the skin. Sometimes it would be a light beige shade, and other times, a dark brown! I would not recommend.
Tena P.
Tena P.
Loxahatchee, FL

I would not repurchase this foundation or recommend it to anyone. It's supposed to blend in to match the color of your skin and it does not do that at all. Color wise it's more on the orange side. If you don't have any acne or scars that you are trying to cover up then this might work for you. I would compare the coverage to a tinted moisturizer.
Diana G.
Diana G.
South Gate, CA

It works wonders for me, it is light weight and it goes well with my skin. I don't have acne or anything so it never even seems as if I'm wearing anything, super natural look.
Genevieve N.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA

I was dissappointed when I used it coz the commercial seemed very promising. Unfortunately, my pores were more visible, looks 'cakey' and i ended up taking it off. Sorry. I'm still in a mission to find the right foundation for my skin. Plus it didn't match my skin color too.
Tanya N.
Tanya N.
Lexington, KY

Amay never causes my sensitive skin to break out, and now they have won me over with the smart shade foundation. Match my skin tone great!
Takoia G.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles, CA

Seems great for skin very affordable
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.