Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I do not like it at all its just bad
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
I had heard great things about this product but it wasn't at all what I expected. I'm very disappointed. It made my skin so white but in other places it looked orange. And I don't have orange skin. Was really hoping it worked. But it seriously let me down.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Londonderry, NH
Outcomes were always different. if there is a higher concentration of the beads, it would come out way too dark. often looked orangey. coverage did not last throughout the day.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Four Oaks, NC
If u get the tone that matches it doesn't really match and it feels thick..
Dannica
Dannica
La Mirada, CA
The only reason I'm not giving this an F is because it looks good on the first few minute! Don't be fooled into thinking it will match your shade, it doesn't. it basically is a gray cream, with little brown color beads in it, when you rub it into your face, the beads burst in lines on your face, you end up looking like you smeared dirt on your face when it oxidizes.. maybe if you put it on a plate or something and mix it up, and then apply it ,itd be better, but it looked like an orange or dirt mess on my face.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I bought this because I'm not a huge foundation wearer and thought this would give me a little coverage I was wanting but not overdo it. I tend to have oily skin and this product definitely helped that. At first, I was in love with this and would have recommended it in a heartbeat. However, after using it every day for around two weeks, the color of the product started changing. I'm not sure why this occurred, or if it was something I could have prevented, but I definitely was disappointed.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Vancouver, WA
I love the color matching skills of Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I never had a make up line or looked like I was wearing a mask while using this product. However, I give it a C because it made my very sensitive skin break out like a 15 year old boy.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I tried this once & never used it again. It didn't instantly adjust to my skin tone. I didn't feel like it was a foundation at all but more so of a tinted moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for someone that likes barely any coverage. For me it didn't cut it.
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I always have trouble with matching foundation to my skin tone. This foundation does exactly what it says, it matches perfectly, great coverage and easy to blend.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love this stuff it works great, I feel like it just blended right into my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.