Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Crossnore, NC

I bought this super excited to try it because of the 'shade matching technology' well I ended up looking like an orange striped zebra... and that was after I done my best to blend it in. The coverage was horrible. The shade matching... well that pretty much sucked too. I was very very disappointed with this product. Wont go there again.
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville , FL

This foundation matched to my skin color very well. It went on smooth and flawlessly. I only wish it wasn't so pricey or I would buy it all the time.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Palmyra, ME

Works great! i have use this daily. it blends in with your skin tone and makes your skin look natural and great. covers up blemishes and pimples, Not waterproof but besides that its an overall good product.
Grace G.
Grace G.

Evens my skin tone, but does not hide every imperfection on my face. I have fair skin and feel the shade matches well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Peterborough, Ontario

At first I was sceptical of how this foundation would work. but I have used this foundation and it was neat how it matched my skin tone. I usually have an oily t-zone complexion and this foundation didn't add to it which was nice. The only thing I didn't like was that it was kind of thick and almost a bit sticky. Which made it harder to smooth on my mineral foundation for a softer finish.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ

Every time I use this product ( I have the lightest one available ), my face comes out looking orange, and the shade is never anywhere close to my actual skin color.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.

This product did pretty much nothing for my skin. It didn't cause breakouts but it also didn't have much coverage
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.