BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA
This wasn't the best foundation for me. It didn't really match my skin it seemed more like a moisturize rather than a foundation. It didn't do much for me.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
It was harder to match the exact color of the foundation to mine. Every one turned my face a slightly orange color. However, it does cover blemishes well!
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm super fair - usually the lighest color in any foundation line. This looked so wrong on my skin it wasn't even funny. My alabaster ladies, steer clear!
jessica f.
This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Laurie M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I absolutely love this product. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, but this covers great and isn't heavy at all. I love the smart shade technology, too!
Danielle G.
I like the idea of this product, like how it blends to match your skin tone. However, it was very liquidy/watery and it did not cover blemishes very well.
Shellie B.
Tallahassee , FL
This make up is very greasy feeling and once I got it blended it didn't match my skin tone at all. :( It was a waste of money and I wouldn't recommend it.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's always been really hard to find makeup the doesn't just soak into my pores and get my skin really greasy. This works like magic! My go to foundation!
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations because it always matches my skin. As my skin color changes throughout the year, I choose this foundation.
Jacy K.
Potosi, WI
I feel like the coverage is really good. almost full.. but i do not think the color match is good... it runs too dark and orangey for lighter skin tones!!!!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.