7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Shamrita S.
Shamrita S.
Hartford, CT
Poor coverage, but matched really well with my completion.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Canton, OH
This foundation claims to adjust to your ideal shade...nope. Not at all. I looked too dark and orange. This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used.
Kesi C.
Kesi C.
East Orange, NJ
This provides little coverage for your skin and it kinda leaves a white overcast like you put too much SPF on
Mildred R.
Mildred R.
Rochester, NY
I recently purchased some ALMAY smart shade, and I must say, it is fabulous. It's very smooth, and blends in with my complexion. Also like that it is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores.
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
I got the lightest shade and it made my skin look orange.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS
I believe this is one of the better products that actually make you look like you aren't wearing a whole bottle of foundation.
Iris H.
Iris H.
Teachey, NC
I did not like the consistency of it and It did did give much coverage.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Simpsonville, Sc
Don't like this product at all. But i do like the idea of it! It just seems like every time I use it, it just chalks up...
Jill W.
Jill W.
I found that this foundation seemed to match to a slightly darker color than my natural skin tone, giving me a slightly fake look (even though I bought the fair shade); the coverage is pretty minimal as well.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA
It doesn't do a thing. It doesn't work at all, save your money.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.