Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Irina S.
Irina S.

I love Almay eye shadow and lip gloss, I decided to try the smart shade make up. Lets just say it didn't cover anything up!!! I had to reapply several times a day. Really wish it would work better.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

I used this product for a little while and did not care for it. I got what would be close to my color and it looked terrible, it was hard to blend and did not even come close to my skin tone making me look orange. And it is expensive. Not worth the money.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Perris

I bought this i love it it feels like u have no maleup at all
Megan
Megan
Galena, IL

I bought this when I started getting into more makeup products, and I didn't like it. The tube can squeeze out way too much product at once, and the light color appeared orange on my fair/light skin as well as my sisters light/medium skin. Not horrible, but not good, the concealer is better!
jennifer h.
jennifer h.

I've tried this product a couple times I like it 8 my face isn't broken out. If it is broken out it does not cover well at all. It matches the skin color pretty good.
Mia P.
Mia P.
fullerton, Ca

The foundation does match to your skin color but does not cover up blemishes etc. If your are trying to do that i suggest the Revlon brand. It has the same type of product. You might be paying a little more but it also works a lot better
Jayme M.
Jayme M.
Mammoth, AZ

Hate this product. It didn't do anything for my skin. No coverage and it was way to light for my skin. Don't waste your time and money on this people

kendra k.
kendra k.
Stanton, KY

I absolutely loved this foundation when it first come out! I loved that it gave me a natural look without too much makeup. I always try different things so I went back to this product recently, and I shook it up and put it on and it just left dark places all over my face.
Genevieve N.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA

I was dissappointed when I used it coz the commercial seemed very promising. Unfortunately, my pores were more visible, looks 'cakey' and i ended up taking it off. Sorry. I'm still in a mission to find the right foundation for my skin. Plus it didn't match my skin color too.
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Cumberland, MD

If you are fair-skinned with freckles, beware. This product will try to match to your freckles and you will turn out an orange-skinned mess. The color-matching seems to run a little on the warm side as well, so if you have pink undertones, I would also avoid this. The texture is not my favorite, on me it seems to cling to dry patches and create excess oiliness in the t-zone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.