Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence , MO
I love Almay and this cover up. It is lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel heavy with makeup.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I bought this back in high school and absolutely hated it. For a 'smart shade' product that was supposed to match skin tone, it turned into an orangey yellow shade that in no way matched my light and neutral toned skin. I can't imagine that it's an easy product to formulate, but I would never market a product with results like that.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
Annie D.
Annie D.
This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
I didn't like this at all. when I first put it on. I was like WOW! it looks amazing. well, 15 mins later my face looked orange! This is the only foundation that has oxidized on me. and I have dry skin so I'm not sure why.
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Wow! I mean what can I say Almay foundation is supper amazing! I love how it covers up almost everything for example dark spots and eye bags, amazing I recommend it .
Becca W.
Becca W.
At first my sister used this stuff and i just got addicted. I use it everyday. If you need some foundation use this stuff!
Kennadey Q.
Kennadey Q.
Oceanside, CA
You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.