Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Renae V.
Renae V.

Very good product for light to medium coverage. Does a good job of matching your skin tone and covers normal skin pretty well. You can defiantly build the coverage up and it doesn't look cakey. One of my favorite "foundations" to wear because you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Would defiantly purchase again.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL

I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Karin B.
Karin B.

This is a fun mix for light coverage, I would recommend it for those who aren't worried about covering acne but want to help out the color of their face a little.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY

Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL

I love that this foundation sets to your perfect skin tone color! its a great foundation for the price!
Karla P.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA

I didn't like this at all. It had shimmer in it and I couldn't stop trying to pick the glitter off my face. It was horrible
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD

I have always liked Almay products, but the Smart shade foundation is not so smart and made me look orange. A miss with this one for me.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN

I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.