7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Chowchilla, CA
Would buy this again best product I've ever used love it ๐Ÿ˜ would recommend it to anyone .
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Newport, AR
Not my favorite it kind of left my skin feeling oily and didn't really do much coverage but I have tons of freckles so
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Lexington, KY
I actually really liked this product. goes well with the matching pressed powder and primer. Medium coverage.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love Almay and this cover up. It is lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel heavy with makeup.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Went to the store bought the right Skin tone and everything, then put it on. When looking in the mirror it looked great for 5 min. As soon as it gets a little bit hot expect this makeup to melt right off.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I like using this as a concealer or to brighten around the eye area. Didn't love it as an all over foundation but it works in a pinch
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a light coverage, was expecting something more. No matter what shade I tried nothing seemed to match my skin.
Katie D.
Katie D.
This foundation is very lightweight. It did not give full coverage which is what I need, so I barely use it. It is a little difficult for me to tell if it actually changes to match my skin tone. If I was blemish free I would really love it!
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I do not like this it only has a couple of colors and it just dried my face up so if you have combo or dry skin i recommend not using this product
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Amarillo, TX
I bought this when it first came out I love some almay but this one smelled so bad I couldn't stand it on my face!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.