BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Crystal D.
Avon, IN
At first when I bought this product, I really loved it. It applied easily and went on very smooth. But, after about a month, I noticed the liquid would turn black when applied to my face. I would get black streaks all over. I washed my hands and the lid and re-applied, but I continued to have that problem. It was really strange. I wont buy this product again simply because I don't want to throw most of it away after a month.
Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL
I have used this foundation in the past. I was pleasantly surprised when it actually matched my skin. I tried it because my dermatologist recommended the brand because it's so lightweight. I really like the texture of the product. It was smooth and lightweight on my skin. One thing I found, however, was that it did not last very long. I use a high end primer and my makeup always sticks to it, but this product did not. If you are wearing it out for an hour it's great, but if you are doing your makeup for work not so much.
Sara D.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I am torn on this product. I really love the way it goes on, blends, and absolutely matches my skin tone. I hate that it dries out quickly and will cake around blemishes or dry spots pretty badly. I have used this with my moisturizer to attempt to even it out once this happens and the color gets a little funky. I will use this until it is gone because on my not-so-dry days it is perfect but I probably won't repurchase. If you don't have dry or acne prone skin, this might be the right product for you!
Beatriz K.
San Jose, CA
So I am always down to try new foundations when they come out. I was very intrigued by the color changing properties and the fact that it is suppose to match my skin tone.... well... I would recommend it for small blemishes. Sadly, I would not use the product over my entire face. For me personally, the product leaves my face extremely oily. when I used it for smaller portions of the face, I would have more control over the blending and not look like clown when done. This would also avoid the oily T zone.
Marisol A.
Pico Rivera, CA
I have #sensitive skin and this DID NOT BOTHER MY SKIN I got no break outs NOTHING! Great coverage! It's a #matte finish which I love and a little goes a long way, found that the more product you use the lighter it gets sooooooo don't use a lot unless your Casper...jk
It does show up white in the beginning and when I say white I literally mean white! The product just leads time to oxidize!
Hannah L.
Bothell, WA
Heard about this product from Youtube guru Tati Westbrook. If you are looking for something that matches your skin tone PERFECTLY and makes it look like you're not wearing makeup but have amazing skin, this is the product for you. I use the shade light and it is so easy to apply (just use your hands, apply like lotion, or use a sponge or brush). I really really enjoy this for days when I don't feel like putting on primer, foundation, setting powder, concealer, etc. but still want to look presentable
Kelli M.
Little Rock, AR
I was very excited to try this foundation .. as I always have trouble finding the right shade. However, I wasn't impressed. I would guess this is more for women who don't need full coverage. It give off the "no makeup" look. It wasn't able to cover any of my dark spots.. and didn't layer very well. However.. it was very smooth and easy to apply. What I really didn't like about it never matched my shade. I tried two different color (the lightest shade and the one up from that.) I knew the third would be especially dark on me. I was sad this product didn't work for me.
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
I really didn't like this foundation just because even at the lightest tone they had, it was 3 or 4 shades too dark for my skin, the ivory isn't ivory at all. Not only that but its really easy to use too much because of how the foundation is, and it doesn't last very long and you have to buy more by the end of around 2 or 3 weeks if you use it everyday. It also gives your face this greasy, gross feeling when I put it on that just makes me feel dirty almos
Jessica B.
Port Hueneme, CA
This foundation works beautifully on my skin. I am very pale and have mostly even skin. I love that it is very light and never looks caked on. It is difficult for me to find foundations that blend in with my skin tone and this works great! I wear this all winter long because it hides the dry redness that my skin is so prone to better than my usual bb cream.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
I bought this thinking it was gonna be great and when I got it home and tried it, Man was I disappointed. I didn't have trouble with it not blending like others... I just didn't see a change at all! No coverage what so ever! Made my face feel greasy, and kinda sticky. Was so disappointed! It felt like putting lotion on my face... And if that was what I was looking for then I woulda bought lotion! Don't waist your money!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.