Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO

Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC

This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
paulina p.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA

There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl

This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Jen B.
Jen B.

I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS

This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Angela S.
Angela S.

I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA

It didn't cover up as much as I would have liked it to nor did it meet my skin tone. Really disappointed with this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.