Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Although the shade matched my tone so well, it felt very heavy on my face and I don't like that feeling.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

I feel like their colors either suck or it oxidizes. I keep it in the back of my drawer in case of emergencies because every time I wear it I feel like an orange.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.

I love this makeup! I think it stays on well and blends easily--even if putting blush on top of it
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL

This its my favorite makeup, gave a claen finish in my face. Is a super wonder matches color in your face. Its my MVP
Renae V.
Renae V.

Very good product for light to medium coverage. Does a good job of matching your skin tone and covers normal skin pretty well. You can defiantly build the coverage up and it doesn't look cakey. One of my favorite "foundations" to wear because you don't feel like you are wearing anything. Would defiantly purchase again.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Lees Summit, MO

Super light coverage. But I believe that is ideal in the summer especially with its SPF. Definitely always go a shade lighter when unsure!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Glenview, IL

I think you have to have a very specific skin tone, because I got the light shade and it was way to orange for me. I liked the texture, and it blended well. But like I said you have to make sure it matches.
Annie D.
Annie D.

This did match my skin tone, but it did not cover up blemishes like other foundations had. I will most likely not purchase it again.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.

This is great. it has the SPF and great for a day at the beach. its very light weight. its super great. and i absolutely love it in the summer.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH

Perfect for my pale skin tone! I love that it also has SPF in it to protect me from sun damage. Its light weight and easy to apply.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.