7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
I like the idea of this product but I unfortunately could not find a close enough match to my skin tone.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this product so much it works great and lasts long
nana m.
nana m.
Seattle, WA
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this foundation so much it covers really well.
Nihal O.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I have tried this foundation from my friends couple of times and every time I have used it it leaved my skin very oily and also doesn't have any coverage. Also this item is on my pricey list.
kate t.
kate t.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely love this foundation, it works perfectly with my skin tone! Definitely recommend it!
Nori T.
Nori T.
Silver Spring , MD
I've been using this foundation as my go-to foundation since my last container of "good" foundation was stolen, and I have to say that I like it. I'll disclaim that I'm not a regular makeup user, but when I do use it this does the trick. I will say that it is lightweight and sets well with powder, but I think if I wanted more coverage than I currently need that I might not find this foundation as satisfactory.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I hate giving products horrible reviews but there is just nothing good about this foundation. It has no coverage, and it does not match your skin tone like it should. I honestly can't find one good thing about this foundation at all. I'm sorry if it's something that you like but it just didn't work for me at all. :-)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Stillwater, NY
I had very high hopes for this product and it turned me orange... I am very pale and figured this would work but I WAS WRONG.
Sanne O.
Sanne O.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is great for combination skin. It moisturizes and covers without being oily or thick. Being a very light-skinned person, it is hard to find foundation that matches my tone, but this one does without failure.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Stamford, CT
I have acne prone skin, and very light skin. This was always my go to foundation a year ago because as long as my acne isn't flaring up this works perfectly for me. The coverage is not heavy and that is great for the summer or when you're not trying to hide bumps on your face. It's almost comparable to a heavier BB cream, at least in my experience. When my skin clears up again I'm definitely going to go out and buy this again but I think my acne is a bit too far gone for it right now.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.