Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA

THIS IS GREAT FOR THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR THOSE PRONE TO BREAKING OUT.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lake Forest, IL

Definitely not the best but it isn't that expensive and gets the job done well enough
christin t.
christin t.

I used it for like a week, but then it kind of stopped working. It did match my skin color but it was like I didn't have make-up on anymore.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Claysburg, PA

At first it seemed like it had great coverage but after a week or two, i noticed my face was breaking out more and my skin would be more oily towards the end of the day. I have extremely sensitive skin, not many foundations work for me.
Penny A.
Penny A.
Longmont, CO

This foundation did nothing for me. Yes, it basically matched my skin in that I could not see it sitting on my skin. It did not however do what I want a foundation to do, which is provide coverage. I have slight redness in the nose area, dark circles under my eyes and freckles, all of which I could see after applying this product.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Gaithersburg, MD

I don't use foundation normally because my skin is sensitive and truthfully I don't like the thought of coating my skin with something. That being said I thought this product was going to be different because it adjusts to your fact color and I thought it would be moisturizing. NOTHING HAPPENED. It actually made my skin white and extra dry. Maybe around your nose or maybe just on your cheeks but not a whole face foundation.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Redding, CA

I liked how it blended with my skin - thats not the issue i had. It sat a little to heavily for me. wasn't very comfortable
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN

Better BB Creams on the market, product does offer a variant of coverage
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME

It didn't really match to my skin tone. It was very orange when I put it on. Not thrilled. Not very good coverage either, so if you're an Oompa Loompa looking for a lightweight foundation, this product is right for you.
Robinne A.
Robinne A.

When this product first hit stores I was like YES! FINALLY! A product that took out all of the guess work in finding the right shade. Being a woman of color it is extremely hard to match my skin tone sometimes. Once I started shopping around I noticed it didn't come in a shade dark enough for woman of color. I was disappointed.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.