Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, In
I do not have the best complexion. So I try a lot of foundations. This is by far my least favorite. I feel like it gives me a sheer coverage. And by Sheer I mean you can still see every flaw. If I wanted to look like I have no foundation on than I wouldn't wear any.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this about a week ago. It brought me out within a day, I will not be buying this again.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Portland, OR
I can't seem to get this to match my skin tone. It also seems to flake.
aerika r.
aerika r.
Whitesburg, GA
This is a great product it blends every time
shaina s.
shaina s.
Binghamton, NY
It didn't really blend with my skin tone. It felt a little greasy on my hands and if I took too long to put it on the color did not match at all.
Ninoska P.
Ninoska P.
ALMAY HAS GREAT PRODUCTS BUT THIS ONE ISN'T MUCH OF WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE. THE TONES DON'T REALLY MATCH TO ALL SKIN TYPES...AT LEAST NOT FOR ME. BUT IT DOES MAKE FOR A GOOD SORT OF TINTED MOISTURIZER.
Maria O.
Maria O.
Arlington, TX
I'm a fan of bb creams not foundations, but almay smart shade works great is a light foundation with great coverage
Steph M.
Steph M.
Upton, MA
I have light skin and I tried the smart shade because finding the right color can be tricky. It worked great on the back of my hand from turning white to matching my skin pretty well. But, on the cash it doesn't work so well if your skin tone isn't perfectly even. I would recommend this for anyone with dark spots under your eyes or blemishes. It doesn't blend very well at all.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I love this makeup, but I noticed if I want complete coverage I have to pair it up with the concealer of the same brand. I love that it is light, and lasts for the majority of the day.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Phoenix, AZ
When you first apply this product it looks great but after a couple of hours of wear it starts to get discolored and fades.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.