BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
After rubbing this on very nicely I went to the mall and had people staring at me. Upon going to the bathroom I noticed how streaky my face was. I don't like this product at all. Maybe if you doubled up on moisturizer it would do better.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this foundation because I thought it was an interesting and smart innovation but to my surprise it did not work as well as I thought it would. The coverage was too sheer for my liking. The color matching was fun to watch, but did not match perfectly.
Joycee y.
Joycee y.
Newark , Nj
I really was surprised with with this product. Not only does it not have good coverage. But!!!! It also broke me out. Mind you, I don't have sensitive skin.
Megan T.
Megan T.
This matches fairly well to my skin color. but it doesn't stay on too well. but in this products defense i work in the OR and have to wear a mast over my nose and mouth all day so it would take something pretty powerful to stay on. but for normal wear its pretty good!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Louisville, GA
I tried this product and it not only didn't find the right shade but it left my face oily and caused blemishes.
Mikki R.
Mikki R.
Mesa, AZ
This is my go-to for traveling when I don't want to pack my Bare Escentuals products, or when I don't want as much coverage that BE gives me--just a little hint of color is what I need some days. It blends very well, works nicely as a light moisturizer and is virtually weightless on my face.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
It is okay i guess. it was never a prefect match for me or anything. but it did go on smoothly
Carlie N.
Carlie N.
This product is very nice if you are in a hurry and don't have time to do a full face of makeup. I got it in shade medium. It's a tad to dark for me. Maybe when the seasons change and I get a bit tanner it will work better for me. Over all it is a nice alternative to foundation. (I also got it on sale a big lots for around I think $4)
Marti B.
Marti B.
Florence, KY
I had hoped to find a great match to my skin tone but instead I got poor coverage. I was disappointed with it.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Norfolk, CT
As someone who never can figure out what shade of foundation/makeup I am, this product is perfect because it adjusts to your skin tone! It's light and smooth and not greasy at all, good for someone who wants all-over coverage and a more even skin tone. At first, the makeup can come out looking too dark but once you blend it in it will adjust to your skin tone and look amazing!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.