BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really care for this product once I used it. I have troubles matching my skin tone and so I figured if give this product a try. I was very disappointed to find that my skin looked blotchy and felt a little greasy.
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
I know, I know, it's harsh title, but It's the TRUTH! I tried this last year, and it does not color match or blend. I happen to need a heavier foundation. I have some blemishes and some moderate scarring. This is more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer, and it won't stay on your face long. Expect to have to re-apply through out the day to keep covered. Oh, not to mention that this product caused my face to have a MAJOR break out! EWW! I would only recommend this product to someone who really doesn't need anything, but the bare minimum of coverage, and that's pushing it. I would have expected more out of Almay, I love a lot of there products, but this one, disappoints.
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
Goes on smooth but leaves skin feeling dry and doesn't cover everything. Light but thick feeling on the face. Don't stay long on my face rubs off fast.I wouldn't buy again.
Elaine G.
I like this product for more casual wear- provides ok coverage & feels smooth. It seems like a step up from a tinted moisturizer but step down from a heavy department store foundation.
Noemi V.
It really disappointment me when it didn't work the way I wanted. I thought it was because I haver oily skin but my friend with dry skin also didn't work too well. Changed color with oil or sweat. Not buying this ever again
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Not only did I not like the coverage/color this offered, but it made my skin more oily that it naturally is.
Sarah L.
Brighton, MO
First I must say that I am a fan of most Almay product that I have tried. This one however I will never purchase again. The produst did match up to my skin color well, but a couple hours after application, the product would flake off my skin. It did not cause dryness or irratation, but it did not wear well.
Sofia C.
I got it on clearance at Walgreens for half price. Right after I got it, I used it on my friend who has a far pinker skin tone than me. It blended perfectly and evened out her skin amazingly. It wasn't oily, heavy or shiny. I then used it on myself (a yellower undertone skin tone) and it also blended perfectly and wasn't shiny. Trust me, I hate my skin being shiny, I wear two shine-free/matte powders on a daily basis, so I would know if it was shiny. I also love the concealer of this brand. It blends so it isn't too light that it makes blemishes stand out (especially in pictures with the flash). It's the same shade if not, darker so they blend in well. This foundation is thick enough to cover blemishes somewhat but not too heavy that it's...heavy.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Never tired it, but I want to!
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
I am very pale so it is hard to find make up that will match my skin tone. With that said, this "smart shade" is not smart and magically matches your skin color.. it just starts off white and becomes the color it is when it come in contact with your skin. It was very drying but I'm sure someone with the right skin color and oily skin would maybe enjoy this more than i did
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.