Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Genevieve N.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA

I was dissappointed when I used it coz the commercial seemed very promising. Unfortunately, my pores were more visible, looks 'cakey' and i ended up taking it off. Sorry. I'm still in a mission to find the right foundation for my skin. Plus it didn't match my skin color too.
Tanya N.
Tanya N.
Lexington, KY

Amay never causes my sensitive skin to break out, and now they have won me over with the smart shade foundation. Match my skin tone great!
Takoia G.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles, CA

Seems great for skin very affordable
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Bronx, NY

I think the product is good for the price. If your skin tends to be more on the dry side you should definitely moisturize before using this product since it tends to look cakey if you don't. If you have a lot of blemishes you may have to use a decent amount of the product; however, the more you apply the darker it becomes, and could probably make your face look darker than your neck in which case you may have to apply it on the neck which can get on your clothes, and it will get on your clothes. The foundation covers well and compared to other foundations that you find at your local pharmacy I feel it works better than most and is easier to blend properly to your skin.
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Cumberland, MD

If you are fair-skinned with freckles, beware. This product will try to match to your freckles and you will turn out an orange-skinned mess. The color-matching seems to run a little on the warm side as well, so if you have pink undertones, I would also avoid this. The texture is not my favorite, on me it seems to cling to dry patches and create excess oiliness in the t-zone.
Angel I.
Angel I.

I finally found a foundation that gives me easy, smooth coverage and is very light and airy. I was shocked that they actually had a color that blended with my skin tone. It looks like I am not wearing anything. My skin totally radiates. LOve it
Binnie V.
Binnie V.

I have to say that this product is pretty awesome. I tried it a while ago and remember that it went on smooth and blended into my skin nice. Also it did not irritate my skin.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA

I like how this product blends with my skin tone. it really doesn't have any coverage. i got nothing to hide in my face but i still love full coverage makeup. i think its great for a day out at the park or beach just for a natural looking skin.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.