BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Courtney B.
Tawas City, MI
I tried this when it first came out. It looked like I had dirt smudged all over my face. Honestly people gave me weird looks all day. It was embarrassing.
Katie H.
New Braunfels, TX
I was very impressed by this product it blends well and feels good, it has decent coverage and its not to heavy its not my favorite but overall it was nice
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
It was harder to match the exact color of the foundation to mine. Every one turned my face a slightly orange color. However, it does cover blemishes well!
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Bethany N.
Athens, AL
I was in the market for a light coverage foundation and tried this Almay Smart Shade. I did not like the feel or the coveration of the foundation at all.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
This foundation may be good for someone who needs little coverage. But it doesn't work well at covering acne and scaring. It also made my face a litle oily.
Allison A.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have used this since I first started to wear makeup and it works great for me. I love it for days that i don't want to wear a full coverage foundation.
jonna o.
I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Vanessa V.
Yonkers, NY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. I like it
Emily B.
Cairns
I'm so glad i got to 'try before i buy' this product because it it horrible! it does not ddo what it claims and left my face feeling oily,heavy and gross!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.