Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Jaynee W.
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
I really , really wanted to like this but it just wasn't meant to be. Where do I start? The formula isn't the greatest (maybe I had a bad batch, but it was sort of a weird sticky/tacky feeling after blending this out), and the worst of all.. This oxidized within an HOUR of putting this on. With primer!!! Took it right off, so I can't attest to anything else re: oil control, etc. Ugh. Never again.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Londonderry, NH
Outcomes were always different. if there is a higher concentration of the beads, it would come out way too dark. often looked orangey. coverage did not last throughout the day.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Four Oaks, NC
If u get the tone that matches it doesn't really match and it feels thick..
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
I hated it bc it wouldn't match my strange undertones. And if you.don't shake it enough it goes extremely dark.
Breanne G.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I bought this because I'm not a huge foundation wearer and thought this would give me a little coverage I was wanting but not overdo it. I tend to have oily skin and this product definitely helped that. At first, I was in love with this and would have recommended it in a heartbeat. However, after using it every day for around two weeks, the color of the product started changing. I'm not sure why this occurred, or if it was something I could have prevented, but I definitely was disappointed.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Vancouver, WA
I love the color matching skills of Almay Smart Shade Foundation. I never had a make up line or looked like I was wearing a mask while using this product. However, I give it a C because it made my very sensitive skin break out like a 15 year old boy.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Land O Lakes, FL
I tried this once & never used it again. It didn't instantly adjust to my skin tone. I didn't feel like it was a foundation at all but more so of a tinted moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for someone that likes barely any coverage. For me it didn't cut it.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
I am a bit surprised by the reviews posted here. I adore this foundation. I am very fair and finding the right match is difficult. I use the light variety and I use it on my forehead, cheeks and nose, along with the tip of my chin.

This product covers well and it a great foundation for my powder and blush. I do not know how it works for others but since I do not cover my entire face I love its blending capabilities.

Having dry skin and living in CO I find that it is perfectly balanced and gives me a matte finish which is what I'm looking for.

I do not like the packaging as you reach the end of your tube it is easier to get the rest out but cutting the tube and squeezing. I wish it was in a glass bottle.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love this stuff it works great, I feel like it just blended right into my skin.
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
It made me break out really badly. And it smelt so nasty. Sorry but I don't like this. I love Almay but I almost hate this.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.