Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN

Better BB Creams on the market, product does offer a variant of coverage
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME

It didn't really match to my skin tone. It was very orange when I put it on. Not thrilled. Not very good coverage either, so if you're an Oompa Loompa looking for a lightweight foundation, this product is right for you.
Robinne A.
Robinne A.

When this product first hit stores I was like YES! FINALLY! A product that took out all of the guess work in finding the right shade. Being a woman of color it is extremely hard to match my skin tone sometimes. Once I started shopping around I noticed it didn't come in a shade dark enough for woman of color. I was disappointed.
Shnella B.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really didn't like this product at all!. i was stoked when it first came out and went and purchased it. it did nothing for my face, but make it oily and it definitely didn't match my shade. i don't really know what went wrong with this product i really wished it worked
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
San Antonio, TX

Great for a soft natural looking coverage!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
San Diego, CA

I've used this foundation off and on for years. I use it when my skin is clearer because it is a bit sheer and does not cover breakouts well. This product is one of the few foundations that has never made my skin breakout. I have to use this product quickly because if I keep it too long it has a harder time matching my skin, but that's probably for the best because it probably should (for sanitary reasons) be thrown out by then. DON'T apply or blend this product with your fingers because it will start to adjust to the color of your fingers. A makeup sponge works best.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD

They're usually TOO thick and cakey. This stuff is wonderfulllll. It's more like a tinted moisturizer with GOOD coverage!!!
ShaMiiah B.
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL

VERY goog especially for african american people
Suzie H.
Suzie H.
Washington, DC

I loved the idea behind this product and that it eliminates the ever time-consuming task of finding your right shade. Unfortunately, I got the medium shade and this formula was not made for Asian skin tones(my skin has a bit of a yellow undertone which is usually hard to match). I think this product works best for someone who wants just a bit of light coverage with more beige undertones to their skin.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO

I liked this product but it didn't match as closly as i would like and didn't cover as well as i wanted.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.