BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It did nothing for my skin and I had to mix it with other foundation. Do not purchase this foundation.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
It claims to change to your perfect tone but it was at least 2 shades too dark even though I had the lighter spectrum product. It felt cakey to me as well.
Bethany N.
Athens, AL
I was in the market for a light coverage foundation and tried this Almay Smart Shade. I did not like the feel or the coveration of the foundation at all.
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC
This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Allison A.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have used this since I first started to wear makeup and it works great for me. I love it for days that i don't want to wear a full coverage foundation.
Emily B.
Cairns
I'm so glad i got to 'try before i buy' this product because it it horrible! it does not ddo what it claims and left my face feeling oily,heavy and gross!
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's always been really hard to find makeup the doesn't just soak into my pores and get my skin really greasy. This works like magic! My go to foundation!
Katie H.
New Braunfels, TX
I was very impressed by this product it blends well and feels good, it has decent coverage and its not to heavy its not my favorite but overall it was nice
Alicia C.
Germantown, MD
The color was way off and left an unflattering cast on the face when photographed with flash. The formula is ok at first but makes the face feel greasy.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
This foundation may be good for someone who needs little coverage. But it doesn't work well at covering acne and scaring. It also made my face a litle oily.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.