BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations because it always matches my skin. As my skin color changes throughout the year, I choose this foundation.
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
The color match was so-so, but really had almost no coverage! It came on too shiny and just made my face look greasy. Overall I did not like this product.
Megan C.
Pinopolis, SC
This foundation applys very smooth to my face, I have heard many peaople that didn't like it. Howeverl,I find it works great and the price is irrisistable!
Alexxa Q.
Chipley, FL
I hate this foundation. It's "skin-matching technology" is crap, as well as it's coverage. I didn't like it at all. Used it once, and threw the rest away.
Courtney B.
Tawas City, MI
I tried this when it first came out. It looked like I had dirt smudged all over my face. Honestly people gave me weird looks all day. It was embarrassing.
Vanessa V.
Yonkers, NY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. I like it
jessica f.
This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Review for: Smart Balance 200 more...
I LOVE this product. Goes on great, hides my blemishes perfectly at a great price. I would recommend getting the one with spf also. My daily foundation!
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
This is an amazing product! Fabulous! I do not regularly use it, because I no longer wear everyday makeup.. But when I do, I use this. Flawless coverage
Kristi K.
Great product as long as it isn't too old. When new, it blends perfectly. As it sits a month or so, it stops blending and you get light and dark patches.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.