Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Suzie H.
Suzie H.
Washington, DC
I loved the idea behind this product and that it eliminates the ever time-consuming task of finding your right shade. Unfortunately, I got the medium shade and this formula was not made for Asian skin tones(my skin has a bit of a yellow undertone which is usually hard to match). I think this product works best for someone who wants just a bit of light coverage with more beige undertones to their skin.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I liked this product but it didn't match as closly as i would like and didn't cover as well as i wanted.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Atlanta, GA
I love trying new make up & picked up this foundation on clearance at target for $2.50. I got the light medium since I am fair but it was summer and I was out in the sun often. First off it looked so dark out of the tube (as if there was no way it would match my completion)but as I applied it I had no issues with the color at all. It did "blend" to be a good fit for my skin tone and wore well with my bare minerals pressed powder on top. If you are looking for a foundation that provides a lot of cover up, I would say this is not for you. If I were on a budget or in a pinch I'd definitely buy this for lighter make up days but check out the revlon colorstay whipped foundation if you want serious coverage.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
The coverage is not great and the color match is off. Not my favorite.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
I have tried this color..For some reason I can never get the right match to fit my skin tone which is light/medium...This product cakes on your face and looks like a bad fake tan.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
My go to when I run out of what I normally use and not able to go to the stores (not drugstore) not harmful to my sensitive skin and good color
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Buda, TX
This foundation is a waste of money!!!! its like ur just putting skin toned lotion on ur face it doesn't cover any blemishes or even out the skin tone
Krypton C.
Krypton C.
San Diego, CA
I was highly disappointed in how awful this product was.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
The shades are a tad bit off so you might want to get the 2nd lightest if you light complected or the 2nd darkest if you are dark complected it all varies by skin tones but it is very light and leaves a great finished look
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
I was really disappointed by this product. I hoped that the smart shade would actually work. It kind of did, but ladies you can do better than this. When I put it on it matched my face but not well enough the makeup line was still obvious. The smart shade technology is alluring, but ultimately not worth it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.