Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
I have oily/combo skin and large pores. I love Almay Products and I've used their other foundations which match my skin very well. I don't have the best skin so needless to say this foundation didn't offer the coverage I need. In my opinion it's very lightweight. I do think it matches the skin color well but as for coverage, it's barely there. It was okay,I wouldn't buy it again.
shaina s.
shaina s.
Binghamton, NY
It didn't really blend with my skin tone. It felt a little greasy on my hands and if I took too long to put it on the color did not match at all.
Kalena K.
Kalena K.
Oregon City, OR
This product works great for matching to your skin tone, but does NOT hide blemishes. Once it dries, it looks caked on, and cracks and smears. Was not the impressed, but if you apply a loose powder over it, it's an ok foundation.
Maria O.
Maria O.
Arlington, TX
I'm a fan of bb creams not foundations, but almay smart shade works great is a light foundation with great coverage
Steph M.
Steph M.
Upton, MA
I have light skin and I tried the smart shade because finding the right color can be tricky. It worked great on the back of my hand from turning white to matching my skin pretty well. But, on the cash it doesn't work so well if your skin tone isn't perfectly even. I would recommend this for anyone with dark spots under your eyes or blemishes. It doesn't blend very well at all.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I love this makeup, but I noticed if I want complete coverage I have to pair it up with the concealer of the same brand. I love that it is light, and lasts for the majority of the day.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Phoenix, AZ
When you first apply this product it looks great but after a couple of hours of wear it starts to get discolored and fades.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA
Comes on patchy, doesn't match skin type, very oily and blotchy
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Springfield, VA
Good for cover up, didn't get a refill
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I do not like it at all its just bad
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.