7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
I have fair skin and I didn't find this product to match my skin tone as much as I would have liked and I felt I looked orange. I also found it to be a little runny in consistency.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Alexandria, VA
This product needs some work. I have moderately oily skin so I tend to stay away from liquid foundation and stick with concealer and powder. I went out of my comfort zone and gave it a try and HATED IT. It doesn't match skin tones very well I mean it gets close, but it is still noticeable. Another problem I had was the thickness of the liquid that stuck with you throughout the day. It felt like i had put icing or something much heavier on my skin. I DO NOT recommend this at all.
kimmie s.
kimmie s.
germany
Bought this at cvs with a coupon. original price was 13.00- id never pay that!! this is amazing, erfect shade match. decent coverage, love love this
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Russellville, AR
When I used this product it was still fairly new so the formula may have improved...But, it was very greasy. I have fair skin but not unreasonably fair skin with warm/yellow undertones, and using the lightest foundation they offered was still way to dark and only got oranger as the day went on. The coverage wasn't great either, and the greasy sheen only added magnification to blemishes.
erica h.
erica h.
Salisbury, MD
This may work for some people but not me it was to oly and broke my face out.
gennifer k.
gennifer k.
Arnold, PA
It is very light weight and goes on very smoothly. The reason I did not like this product is because I have some flaws in my skin and it not cover them at all
Dana W.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
I just started using some of Almay products. Some of them I love (blemish concealer works MAGIC) but the challenge with this one is it wears off quickly. Being active, it sweats off.
Sabine D.
Sabine D.
Portsmouth, NH
Buy this product for the science but don't use it. I used it for a while and it was useless... It would either match my skin too closely and not cover anything or go really weird on me and turn completely dark brown which is useless because I'm porcelain skinned. I bought it because it was cool but I wouldn't do it again.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Walkersville, WV
I did not like this product. I am incredibly fair-skinned and almost every foundation I try makes me look orange. I figured for the price, I would try their smart shade technology.
What a flop. :( I was so disappointed. It felt grainy going on, but I expected that. I waited for the microbeads to disappear into that lovely translucent color that I saw on t.v. And it never happened. Some of the beads refused to dissolve, and the color was uneven at best. Maybe it would work better for someone with darker skin, but it was definitely not for me.
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
I hate this product! Its runny it just doesn't look natural on the face! It gives off a white ghostly cast on the face! And don't take pictures with flash because it will give you a horrible greasy look! And on top of that this product broke my face out! I have combination skin so yeah I would not recommend this product to any 1!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.