BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
This product didn't cover as well as I would have liked. It felt wet on my skin for a while after use. It did blend into my skin color well, so I give it a C!
Savannah G.
Hamlet, NC
I give this a B, because I really only use mine as a back up or for highlighting under my eyes.If I use it on my entire face, I feel like I look washed out.
Joycee y.
Newark , Nj
I really was surprised with with this product. Not only does it not have good coverage. But!!!! It also broke me out. Mind you, I don't have sensitive skin.
regina  W.
AVA, MO
This isn't for me the foundation coverage is terrible and it caused my skin to burn when i applied it has a really weird smell and it oxidize .not my thing
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
I have a lighter skin tone and it looks very orangey. It doesn't blend well, it's watery, and make you feel like your sweating all day. Would not recommend.
Lindsay W.
Ogden, UT
This foundation is a white color when first applied. It then transforms into your perfect color. I think it is a light weight coverage. More like A BBcream.
Chelsea H.
The first time I used this it seemed to work okay. Although being a porcelain skin color, it did not blend to my tone as well as I would have liked it too.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Other more...
I love this matte foundation! It only takes a small amount and blends well without caking. It lasts all day and doesn’t leave me shiny at the end of the day!
Monica N.
Sarasota, FL
Personally I don't use foundation on my face because it makes it feel so greasy and breaks my face out and also u can see how fake it looks different tones
Katie E.
Piedmont, MO
I love this foundation for days when my skin is clear, but on days where I need more coverage I opt for something that will cover up blemishes and what not.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.