Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Greenville, NC

Would love to have a sample of this and try it out!
Shellie B.
Shellie B.
Tallahassee , Fl

This make up is very greasy feeling and once I got it blended it didn't match my skin tone at all. :( It was a waste of money and I wouldn't recommend it.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Williamstown, NJ

This was one of the first liquid foundations I used at the turn of my adolescence. It really doesn't offer much coverage and feels really greasy. There's a lot of better options out there!
Terry P.
Terry P.
Toronto

Sheer, more like a very light tinted moisturizer. I like sheer coverage so it worked for me. It definitely doesn't match you because of any shade changing technology, its just really sheer so it blends in easily. Lasts relatively long and feels alright on the skin, it gets kinda greasy feeling after a couple of hours though
Irina S.
Irina S.

I love Almay eye shadow and lip gloss, I decided to try the smart shade make up. Lets just say it didn't cover anything up!!! I had to reapply several times a day. Really wish it would work better.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

I used this product for a little while and did not care for it. I got what would be close to my color and it looked terrible, it was hard to blend and did not even come close to my skin tone making me look orange. And it is expensive. Not worth the money.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Hamilton, ON

I tried this foundation a while ago and I found that it really didn't match with my skin tone. It made me look super orange.
Megan
Megan
Galena, IL

I bought this when I started getting into more makeup products, and I didn't like it. The tube can squeeze out way too much product at once, and the light color appeared orange on my fair/light skin as well as my sisters light/medium skin. Not horrible, but not good, the concealer is better!
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.