Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Griselda F.
Griselda F.

I really love almay products, they have a great coverage
Laura (Katie) H.
Laura (Katie) H.
Norfolk, VA

This stuff is just alright...but actually wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. When I heard the term "smart shade," and then saw how it applied, I thought it would be god awful and would never buy it. But, surprisingly, I went to borrow a certain lipstick from my mom the other day (all she wears is reds...she literally has every shade), and I saw THIS in her makeup box! Now, yes, she is my mom, but my mom actually has surprisingly high expectations when it comes to makeup. She uses products like Dior, Chanel, and a lot of Clinique, so she's not just gonna go buy something at the drugstore and hope it works. She bought it, tried it, and for her, it worked! It didin't cover every flaw, but it did give her a light foundation she could wear. The whole deal with smart shade though...it doesn't change color to adjust to your skin. All it does it melt into your skin from a white, finely grained consistency to a transparent-type consistency. It's not an awful product, from my experience with it, but I definitely wouldn't use it on a regular basis or buy it again, since I have more acne scars and sunspots (and generally more sensitive skin) than my mother. Overall, eh. Maybe a C+.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Blue Bell, PA

EMPHASIS on light coverage. This coverage can be compared to a moisturizer mixed with foundation. The color shading is right on but you must blend quickly or the foundation dries out !
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA

THIS IS GREAT FOR THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR THOSE PRONE TO BREAKING OUT.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lake Forest, IL

Definitely not the best but it isn't that expensive and gets the job done well enough
christin t.
christin t.

I used it for like a week, but then it kind of stopped working. It did match my skin color but it was like I didn't have make-up on anymore.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lees Summit, MO

I was excited about this foundation to use in the summer as a "little something" I have fair skin and appreciated the SPF, but the "shade sensing technology" doesn't completely match my shade..leaving me with an obvious line. The product does go on easily and feels good on. I think with a few more shade options this could be a great summer make up.
Penny A.
Penny A.
Longmont, CO

This foundation did nothing for me. Yes, it basically matched my skin in that I could not see it sitting on my skin. It did not however do what I want a foundation to do, which is provide coverage. I have slight redness in the nose area, dark circles under my eyes and freckles, all of which I could see after applying this product.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Gaithersburg, MD

I don't use foundation normally because my skin is sensitive and truthfully I don't like the thought of coating my skin with something. That being said I thought this product was going to be different because it adjusts to your fact color and I thought it would be moisturizing. NOTHING HAPPENED. It actually made my skin white and extra dry. Maybe around your nose or maybe just on your cheeks but not a whole face foundation.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Redding, CA

I liked how it blended with my skin - thats not the issue i had. It sat a little to heavily for me. wasn't very comfortable
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.