Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
Not great coverage, and a little orange on me. maybe I'm too fair?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
I was really disappointed by this product. I hoped that the smart shade would actually work. It kind of did, but ladies you can do better than this. When I put it on it matched my face but not well enough the makeup line was still obvious. The smart shade technology is alluring, but ultimately not worth it.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
I bought this a while ago for easy makeup when I needed to run out the door for classes. The "shade-sensing" technology turned my face a muddy color!!! Really not a fan!
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San Diego, CA
I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Christina B.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ
At best, this could pass for a tinted moisturizer, but in no way is this a foundation. the coverage is weak and streaky, and there was no match to my skin color.
April S.
April S.
The color match was awful it settled in to every fine line on my face. I will not repurchase this product again.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this about a week ago. It brought me out within a day, I will not be buying this again.
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
I got this product not to long ago thinking it would be perfect for my skin and I thought it would be super easy. It's not completely terrible but alas wasn't what i was looking for. This product is greasy and feels heavy and thick on my face when I put it on. It looked okay but didn't even last half the day. If you don't want to spend a lot then this may be the thing for you. But I'd suggest spending a little more for quality.
aerika r.
aerika r.
Whitesburg, GA
This is a great product it blends every time
shaina s.
shaina s.
Binghamton, NY
It didn't really blend with my skin tone. It felt a little greasy on my hands and if I took too long to put it on the color did not match at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.