Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Laughlintown, PA

I was super excited to try this but after using it, I was quickly disappointed. The color didn't match my skin at all and had a white tint to it. Also, the coverage was very low.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Northport , AL

Matches my skin tone and works so good. goes on smooth and lasts
Breana S.
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY

I have acne so I was looking for something with strong coverage and this is not what I was seeking. It has decent coverage if you don't have dark marks all over your skin. I recommend Almay's Blemish Heal Foundation for great coverage, but I recommend this if you use the their blemish heal concealer first. =]
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
San Antonio, TX

On the skin it blends well but doesn't cover much
Livia T.
Livia T.
Murray, UT

I tried this and genuinely liked it at first. The color-matching was pretty easy and I didn't have trouble finding the right shade. However, after a few days of regular use, my face broke out. I don't usually have sensitive skin so I was disappointed that this product caused a negative reaction. I had to stop using it.
amanda w.
amanda w.
East Providence, RI

Great foundation, no cakey feeling and was a true match.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Ponte Vedra, FL

The coverage is okay, the colors are okay, and the price is okay. Nothing great about this but nothing bad.
Quyen N.
Quyen N.
Biloxi, MS

If you hardly need any coverage them this is for you. It's lightweight but I find it feels kind of oily after I put it on before of the sunscreen that is in it.
The coverage is light to none.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Allentown, PA

There's nothing smart about this foundation. The little beads in the makeup are supposed to help blend with your skin.. but they end up just bursting with extra orange pigment for an uneven complexion.

And the coverage you do get is nothing to write home about. Stay away from this foundation!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY

I love the technique of having these little beads match your skin tone. But some of the different shades do not really match ones skin. I tried the medium shade on family member once, and she was medium complexion, but when placed on her face, it was 2 shades darker than her actual color. The aroma of the foundation can be overwhleming, and it feels heavy on your face, it is not a light weight foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.