7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Dana W.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
I just started using some of Almay products. Some of them I love (blemish concealer works MAGIC) but the challenge with this one is it wears off quickly. Being active, it sweats off.
Sabine D.
Sabine D.
Portsmouth, NH
Buy this product for the science but don't use it. I used it for a while and it was useless... It would either match my skin too closely and not cover anything or go really weird on me and turn completely dark brown which is useless because I'm porcelain skinned. I bought it because it was cool but I wouldn't do it again.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Walkersville, WV
I did not like this product. I am incredibly fair-skinned and almost every foundation I try makes me look orange. I figured for the price, I would try their smart shade technology.
What a flop. :( I was so disappointed. It felt grainy going on, but I expected that. I waited for the microbeads to disappear into that lovely translucent color that I saw on t.v. And it never happened. Some of the beads refused to dissolve, and the color was uneven at best. Maybe it would work better for someone with darker skin, but it was definitely not for me.
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
I hate this product! Its runny it just doesn't look natural on the face! It gives off a white ghostly cast on the face! And don't take pictures with flash because it will give you a horrible greasy look! And on top of that this product broke my face out! I have combination skin so yeah I would not recommend this product to any 1!
Zurisadai T.
Zurisadai T.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this product. It goes in smoothly into my skin and leaves it flawless. I always have difficulty finding the right shade for my skin but when i use almay smart shade its the perfect shade for me. I recommend.
Kate R.
Kate R.
West Chester, PA
This is just not a good foundation. seriously false advertising. it does not blend to match your skin tone at all--very orangey. it also caused me to break out. would not recommend.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I have always had a difficult time with matching foundations simply because I have a problem with redness. When I purchased this, I feared that it would not do its job as intended because of my redness, but in fact, it blew my mind.

It is very thin, but a little goes a long way and keeps me lasting through the day. I do not need excess powders, layers or anything. Simply this and go. It matches flawlessly and does everything it says it would.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Brooklyn , NY
I bought this because I have tried the Almay smart shade blush and thought it was great. However, I was not impressed with this. I prefer more of a medium to heavy coverage that will even out your skin tone. This looks like I have nothing on my face and does not cover blemishes or uneven skin.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this foundation because I thought it was an interesting and smart innovation but to my surprise it did not work as well as I thought it would. The coverage was too sheer for my liking. The color matching was fun to watch, but did not match perfectly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.