BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily A.
Dekalb, IL
I have really pale skin, every foundation I have to buy is the lightest one, and this is not "smart shade." First of all, it doesn't blend into the skin nicely, I tried everything! Second, it's extremely orange. And third, I found that I needed to redo foundation about about 3 hours of wear!
Meghan S.
Flowood, MS
I purchased this a few months ago just to try it out, I am very pale and have combination skin. I was hoping it would truly match my skin tone. It did not, at all. It was too dark, and had a very coral hue to it. It also made my skin very oily by the end of the day. I probably wouldn't suggest this to someone unless they had more color to their complexion
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Poor coverage and wears off very quickly. I was not a fan. This was one Almay product that really disappointed.
Kristina T.
Tahlequah, OK
There is no coverage to this. It is very light weight and not greasy at all, as if you are wearing anything but it's doesn't cover up dark spots, blemishes, or even pores not one bit. You might as well not put it on at all. It also didn't match my skin tone. I blended it in and it still made me look a little orange.
Saba J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation long time ago and could only use it for two weeks. first of all it's too oily and gives less coverage than a BB cream. But worst than all after too weeks when it started turning into dark brown almost black when I blended it into my skin and I had to throw it out. honestly it was a huge waste of money :/
Lyz G.
Unfortunately this product is too dark, even in the lightest shade. The coverage is incredibly sheer and when I tried to blend it out it became orangey.
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this Almay product for years after never being able to match my shade. This product was great for me and it was light on my face. I have sensitive skin and the Almay products never bothered me at all. However if you do have blemishes, it does not do a very good job of covering them, but the foundation doesn't feel cakey at all!
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I recently purchased this item and I think it really works. It does come off as really white. But you have to blend it in as much as possible so it can look great
Holly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blended well with my skin but was a bit on the runny side. I felt like this was a middle of the road product.... I would suggest to use this to cover blemishes or for light coverage....
sarah T.
Florence, KY
This is the best laud foundation I have ever used. It blends perfectly with your skin so there is no guess work. My only complaint? Don't forget to shake it up before you use...if it did for a while it will come out a different color unless you shake it up.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.