Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Erie, PA
I love this foundation. it looks like its your natural skin. i love this product
Yuvia R.
Yuvia R.
San Elizario , TX
At first when I bought this foundation, I thought that it worked really good and it helped even out my skin and it was light weight. Now I use the Revlon whipped foundation and that gives me full coverage and looks natural. So going back to this one, I just feel like it doesn't really do anything anymore and I feel like the shade is a little too light. It would be perfect during the summer when you don't want to pile on foundation but other then that I don't really reach for it anymore.
Griselda F.
Griselda F.
I really love almay products, they have a great coverage
maribel s.
maribel s.
Anthony, TX
Me gusta mucho es buenisimo lo recomiendo al 100
Emily J.
Emily J.
Blue Bell, PA
EMPHASIS on light coverage. This coverage can be compared to a moisturizer mixed with foundation. The color shading is right on but you must blend quickly or the foundation dries out !
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
THIS IS GREAT FOR THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN OR THOSE PRONE TO BREAKING OUT.
Johnesia S.
Johnesia S.
This product definitely did not do well in matching my skin tone. I also found that the coverage is not great at all and even enjoy a lighter coverage in my makeup. I am very light though so those who are as well be warned this may not be the product for you.
christin t.
christin t.
I used it for like a week, but then it kind of stopped working. It did match my skin color but it was like I didn't have make-up on anymore.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO
I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Penny A.
Penny A.
Longmont, CO
This foundation did nothing for me. Yes, it basically matched my skin in that I could not see it sitting on my skin. It did not however do what I want a foundation to do, which is provide coverage. I have slight redness in the nose area, dark circles under my eyes and freckles, all of which I could see after applying this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.