BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Telia F.
Eagle Point, OR
The product works...if you use too much, it will obviously get darker, but if you don't use enough, its spotty coverage. use with sponge or brush not fingers
Maricarmen W.
I was excited to try out this product since it is hard to find the right shade for my skin tone. It appeared too pinkish on my skin. It also faded quickly.
Samantha A.
I like this as a light coverage for everyday. It matches my skin well but I can imagine it wouldn't match any people with the selection they have available.
Katie E.
Piedmont, MO
I love this foundation for days when my skin is clear, but on days where I need more coverage I opt for something that will cover up blemishes and what not.
Abby L.
I was really excited about this when I first got it, but it did not match skin tone very well at all. I also thought that it would be a lot better coverage.
Alicia H.
MAYBIE IT WAS THE TUBE THAT I BOUGHT BUT THIS FOUDATION HAD EXCESSIVE OIL IN IT WHEN I SQUEEZED IT OUT TO MY HAND THE OIL JUST SEPARATED FROM THE FOUNDATION
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It did nothing for my skin and I had to mix it with other foundation. Do not purchase this foundation.
Katie H.
New Braunfels, TX
I was very impressed by this product it blends well and feels good, it has decent coverage and its not to heavy its not my favorite but overall it was nice
jessica f.
This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.