Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA

I didn't buy this on my own - my sister gave it to me so I was iffy about using it. I liked it though. I was worried when it came out white but once I applied it, it did turn the color of my skin. It's pretty neat how it works. I don't currently still use it but I would use it again!
Zseena P.
Zseena P.
Waipahu, HI

This product is alright. I find that the product will adjust to whatever shade of skin you placed it on so you have to work quick and blend it to your face. Not my favorite thing about it. I guess its okay, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this as much. Also, more on the light-medium coverage.
Diane M.
Diane M.

I'm really light complected and when i put it on my face, it still looked slightly darker than i prefer. It also looked cakey and rubbed off easily onto my clothing.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Marion Bridge, Nova Scotia

I used this foundation during the summer months when I had a tan but now that winter is approaching and my skin is returning to its natural pale state I haven't been using this as much. It comes out very liquidy and dark and even though it should still change to match my skin tone it doesn't get that light.
Raquel I.
Raquel I.
Aldie, VA

The coverage is a bit sheer, so its perfect for days you don't want to use a lot of heavy makeup. It can make your face a bit oily depending on your skin type so you have to use blotting paper throughout the day or powder to keep from looking oily. I would recommend it to people who don't like to use a lot of makeup because it provides the same coverage like a BB cream and is very light on the skin. Although I don't really think the smart shade works like it says it does.
Krystle F.
Krystle F.
Ansonia, CT

Okay if I told you that all natural, organic and vegan is chemical free that would be a lie...it is predominantly chemical free considering we've already contaminated the soil and our rain water. So, with that said, is it a better choice yes, can we all afford it or find it as readily available and easily accessible as these commercial cosmetics... Ehhh. But, most of us either don't know, don't care, care but can't afford it or don't use it so, it is what it is but this stuff feels heavy on my skin, clogs my pores, turns my face white or orange and is a great idea but poorly executed... A for effort but F for fail
Anystaxia H.
Anystaxia H.

I prefer a bit heavier foundations so this one wasn't great for me however I feel it does do as advertised. It performs pretty well at matching your skin shade (provided you get the right color blend) and for me works well as a moisturizer.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Richmond, VA

This smart shade was a bit disappointing, but all of the foundations that morph color to match your exact skin tone seem to be remarkably similar. It has a strange slightly oil feel to it but it smooths on nicely and I thought it blended well with almay concealer. It didn't settle into fine lines or pores so the overall appearance was pretty smooth but the pigment did not create continuity the way these smart shade products are supposed to.
I think this is a good product for the very young, intro to makeup user.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.