BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
I love that this matches skin tones! It is beautiful and goes on smoothly! great product!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
I don't wear a lot of foundation because my skin breaks out easily. So when I do wear it I make sure it's a light weight foundation. This crap was so heavy on my skin. And it was cakey. I removed it from my face immediately.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I got this makeup on clearance and I bought it because I had a coupon as well. It seems that it is a very light coverage foundation. It had even less coverage than my BB cream. I guess this is for someone that has perfect skin with no imperfections. IDK
Renea P.
Renea P.
Montgomery, AL
Wasn't sure at first when it came out almost white, but when I buffed it out, it turned the perfect shade to match my skin tone. Good coverage, not too oily. Overall happy with this product.
Isita P.
Isita P.
Its easy to apply and blends well for me
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
I loved almay when i was a teen growing up but i reallyy don't like the liquid foundayion I'm more for the power foundations now a days .. these clogs your pores!!
Lilah O.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
I have a lighter skin tone and it looks very orangey. It doesn't blend well, it's watery, and make you feel like your sweating all day. Would not recommend.
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.
Sometimes when I'd use it, it wouldn't blend very well and I'd have dark spots. It covered my blemishes pretty well though
Nieves c.
Nieves c.
San Fernando
I like it, for an everyday light coverage make up. It is great for moisturizing but no much coverage provided
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Little Rock, AR
I have used this in the past and from what I remember I liked it. It was clean feeling and provided good (although not full) coverage. I was able to find a color that matched my skin well. I love almay because they are hypo allergenic and never leave my skin feeling dirty or cakey.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.