Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
San Antonio, TX
Great for a soft natural looking coverage!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
San Diego, CA
I've used this foundation off and on for years. I use it when my skin is clearer because it is a bit sheer and does not cover breakouts well. This product is one of the few foundations that has never made my skin breakout. I have to use this product quickly because if I keep it too long it has a harder time matching my skin, but that's probably for the best because it probably should (for sanitary reasons) be thrown out by then. DON'T apply or blend this product with your fingers because it will start to adjust to the color of your fingers. A makeup sponge works best.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD
They're usually TOO thick and cakey. This stuff is wonderfulllll. It's more like a tinted moisturizer with GOOD coverage!!!
ShaMiiah B.
ShaMiiah B.
Kissimmee, FL
VERY goog especially for african american people
Suzie H.
Suzie H.
Washington, DC
I loved the idea behind this product and that it eliminates the ever time-consuming task of finding your right shade. Unfortunately, I got the medium shade and this formula was not made for Asian skin tones(my skin has a bit of a yellow undertone which is usually hard to match). I think this product works best for someone who wants just a bit of light coverage with more beige undertones to their skin.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I liked this product but it didn't match as closly as i would like and didn't cover as well as i wanted.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I prefer Maybelline foundations to these for sure!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
The coverage is not great and the color match is off. Not my favorite.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
I have tried this color..For some reason I can never get the right match to fit my skin tone which is light/medium...This product cakes on your face and looks like a bad fake tan.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
My go to when I run out of what I normally use and not able to go to the stores (not drugstore) not harmful to my sensitive skin and good color
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.