7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Liz W.
Liz W.
San Antonio, TX
I used this for about three months and liked that it blended well with my skin tone. I felt as if it was too "cakey" though and would dry more around the fine lines on my face, making me feel older.
lisa o.
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
Used it for a little while last summer. I couldn't find a shade to match my skin. It seemed to collect and pool if I got the least bit warm in the sun. I wouldn't ever used it again.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Bragg, NC
While seeing the commercials for this product, I wanted to find a makeup that would blend in with my natural skin color and hide blemishes like it says it does. This product doesn't work and it made me look orange. I advise that you spend those few extra dollars on make up that actually works.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
We use this product ad it is light and doesn't feel all heavy on the face. Coverage is great .
I would recommend this to ayone
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
I have fair skin and I didn't find this product to match my skin tone as much as I would have liked and I felt I looked orange. I also found it to be a little runny in consistency.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Alexandria, VA
This product needs some work. I have moderately oily skin so I tend to stay away from liquid foundation and stick with concealer and powder. I went out of my comfort zone and gave it a try and HATED IT. It doesn't match skin tones very well I mean it gets close, but it is still noticeable. Another problem I had was the thickness of the liquid that stuck with you throughout the day. It felt like i had put icing or something much heavier on my skin. I DO NOT recommend this at all.
kimmie s.
kimmie s.
germany
Bought this at cvs with a coupon. original price was 13.00- id never pay that!! this is amazing, erfect shade match. decent coverage, love love this
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Russellville, AR
When I used this product it was still fairly new so the formula may have improved...But, it was very greasy. I have fair skin but not unreasonably fair skin with warm/yellow undertones, and using the lightest foundation they offered was still way to dark and only got oranger as the day went on. The coverage wasn't great either, and the greasy sheen only added magnification to blemishes.
erica h.
erica h.
Salisbury, MD
This may work for some people but not me it was to oly and broke my face out.
gennifer k.
gennifer k.
Arnold, PA
It is very light weight and goes on very smoothly. The reason I did not like this product is because I have some flaws in my skin and it not cover them at all
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.