Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Quyen N.
Quyen N.
Biloxi, MS

If you hardly need any coverage them this is for you. It's lightweight but I find it feels kind of oily after I put it on before of the sunscreen that is in it.
The coverage is light to none.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Allentown, PA

There's nothing smart about this foundation. The little beads in the makeup are supposed to help blend with your skin.. but they end up just bursting with extra orange pigment for an uneven complexion.

And the coverage you do get is nothing to write home about. Stay away from this foundation!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY

I love the technique of having these little beads match your skin tone. But some of the different shades do not really match ones skin. I tried the medium shade on family member once, and she was medium complexion, but when placed on her face, it was 2 shades darker than her actual color. The aroma of the foundation can be overwhleming, and it feels heavy on your face, it is not a light weight foundation.
Rheanna L.
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA

When I had applied this to my skin, I did not think it was bad. I mean, I had noticed it did not completely match my skin, but did not think it was that bad. Well I was definitely wrong and when I took a photo, my skin was definitely orange and ugly. I will never use it again.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I have fair skin it always turns to dark
Joanne C.
Joanne C.

I like this an cannot get enough of this , it feels like no makeup at all. It does my skin real good and i look very fresh looking and i swear it also makes my skin look younger.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

The foundation seems too liquidy and does not even out skin like a foundation should.
Tamara p.
Tamara p.

I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Erie, PA

I love this foundation. it looks like its your natural skin. i love this product
Yuvia R.
Yuvia R.
San Elizario , TX

At first when I bought this foundation, I thought that it worked really good and it helped even out my skin and it was light weight. Now I use the Revlon whipped foundation and that gives me full coverage and looks natural. So going back to this one, I just feel like it doesn't really do anything anymore and I feel like the shade is a little too light. It would be perfect during the summer when you don't want to pile on foundation but other then that I don't really reach for it anymore.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.