7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Dina C.
Dina C.
I use this product before and I think it did a good job matching to the color of my skin. I also think it lasted most of the day without reapplying.
Renea P.
Renea P.
Montgomery, AL
Wasn't sure at first when it came out almost white, but when I buffed it out, it turned the perfect shade to match my skin tone. Good coverage, not too oily. Overall happy with this product.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
I loved almay when i was a teen growing up but i reallyy don't like the liquid foundayion I'm more for the power foundations now a days .. these clogs your pores!!
Lilah O.
Lilah O.
Draper, UT
I have a lighter skin tone and it looks very orangey. It doesn't blend well, it's watery, and make you feel like your sweating all day. Would not recommend.
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.
Sometimes when I'd use it, it wouldn't blend very well and I'd have dark spots. It covered my blemishes pretty well though
Nieves c.
Nieves c.
San Fernando
I like it, for an everyday light coverage make up. It is great for moisturizing but no much coverage provided
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Little Rock, AR
I have used this in the past and from what I remember I liked it. It was clean feeling and provided good (although not full) coverage. I was able to find a color that matched my skin well. I love almay because they are hypo allergenic and never leave my skin feeling dirty or cakey.
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY
I was excited to try out this product. Unfortunately, this did not provide good coverage at all. All my blemishes and imperfections were still in full view & I was left with a grey tint. Most importantly, this product completely dried out my skin. My face felt thirsty.
Leslyn H.
Leslyn H.
Columbus, OH
I really didn't like this product! The only reason I'm not giving it a F is because it is a good concept.

I tried this product a few years ago and hated it! I so badly wanted it to work, but it just didn't. Fist to start, this product does not change to match your skin tone at all... it's the same color for everyone after its blended. But because I was determined, I tried all the shades (except dark), and NONE of them matched my skin tone. Not just would it not match my coloring, but there really was no coverage AT ALL! You could see a color to my skin, but it didn't give ANY coverage whatsoever...

It also was really oily from what I remember. I remember a few times after applying it, having to pat my face with a tissue because I looked like I had just rubbed olive oil all over my face!

Just not a good experience with this product AT ALL!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.