Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Morrilton, AR
I purchased Almay smart shade a couple of months ago. I didn't really like how it didn't match my shade like I thought it would.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I actually don't like this product every color that I've purchased will not match my skin at all. I also don't like the texture of it. The price for it though is not bad.
Bella A.
Bella A.
I love this foundation cause it great for day use. It's not heavy and if you have dry skin it's definitely for you.
brittany s.
brittany s.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this product. I have a very specific light skin tone and thought this product would be perfect. Unfortunately it went on nice, but once you sponge it in it turns darker...I wouldn't buy this again. Too pricey for a bit so good finish.
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Although it usually gets the job done, this product is FAR too liquidy. God forbid you spill it on your purse or jeans, because it STAINS. BADLY. The more you try to wipe it off, the darker it gets.
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I'm so glad that I found this product. It was so hard finding my shade.When I found this, my search was over.This not only makes my skin looj great but it moisturizes as well.
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San Diego, CA
I bought this when the product first came out because I thought it was an ingenious idea but I was a little diappointed. It didn't have good coverage for my freckles and as the tube is running out the color gets really dark (for my skin tone).
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Washington, ME
It didn't really match to my skin tone. It was very orange when I put it on. Not thrilled. Not very good coverage either, so if you're an Oompa Loompa looking for a lightweight foundation, this product is right for you.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
This "foundation" is more like a tinted moisturizer. It has light coverage. It won't cover blemishes/dark spots though. This product does find your shade in my opinion because both my mom and I use the same bottle and her and I are not the same skin tone. Of course try to the shade that's closest to your skin tone so you can have better results. Staying power wasn't so great for me..then again I have oily skin. If you like tinted moisturizers get it. If you want full coverage foundation don't!
Shnella B.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really didn't like this product at all!. i was stoked when it first came out and went and purchased it. it did nothing for my face, but make it oily and it definitely didn't match my shade. i don't really know what went wrong with this product i really wished it worked
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.