Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA

The look it is smooth and extra lasting. I love the tint of color and how it covers my acne. It is an affordable price as well.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Brooklyn , NY

I bought this because I have tried the Almay smart shade blush and thought it was great. However, I was not impressed with this. I prefer more of a medium to heavy coverage that will even out your skin tone. This looks like I have nothing on my face and does not cover blemishes or uneven skin.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL

I typically buy Almay products, but I found that this one just did not match my skin tone at all. It felt too cakey and after five minutes I was trying to get it off.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Brooklyn, NY

I bought this foundation because I thought it was an interesting and smart innovation but to my surprise it did not work as well as I thought it would. The coverage was too sheer for my liking. The color matching was fun to watch, but did not match perfectly.
Joycee y.
Joycee y.
Newark , Nj

I really was surprised with with this product. Not only does it not have good coverage. But!!!! It also broke me out. Mind you, I don't have sensitive skin.
Megan T.
Megan T.

This matches fairly well to my skin color. but it doesn't stay on too well. but in this products defense i work in the OR and have to wear a mast over my nose and mouth all day so it would take something pretty powerful to stay on. but for normal wear its pretty good!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Louisville, Ga

I tried this product and it not only didn't find the right shade but it left my face oily and caused blemishes.
Mikki R.
Mikki R.
Mesa, AZ

This is my go-to for traveling when I don't want to pack my Bare Escentuals products, or when I don't want as much coverage that BE gives me--just a little hint of color is what I need some days. It blends very well, works nicely as a light moisturizer and is virtually weightless on my face.
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.