Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jess E.
Jess E.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I love this product so much it works great and lasts long
nana m.
nana m.
Seattle, WA

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this foundation so much it covers really well.
Nihal O.
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN

I have tried this foundation from my friends couple of times and every time I have used it it leaved my skin very oily and also doesn't have any coverage. Also this item is on my pricey list.
kate t.
kate t.
Clovis, CA

Absolutely love this foundation, it works perfectly with my skin tone! Definitely recommend it!
Nori T.
Nori T.
Silver Spring, MD

I've been using this foundation as my go-to foundation since my last container of "good" foundation was stolen, and I have to say that I like it. I'll disclaim that I'm not a regular makeup user, but when I do use it this does the trick. I will say that it is lightweight and sets well with powder, but I think if I wanted more coverage than I currently need that I might not find this foundation as satisfactory.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL

I hate giving products horrible reviews but there is just nothing good about this foundation. It has no coverage, and it does not match your skin tone like it should. I honestly can't find one good thing about this foundation at all. I'm sorry if it's something that you like but it just didn't work for me at all. :-)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Stillwater, NY

I had very high hopes for this product and it turned me orange... I am very pale and figured this would work but I WAS WRONG.
Sanne O.
Sanne O.
Milwaukee, WI

This product is great for combination skin. It moisturizes and covers without being oily or thick. Being a very light-skinned person, it is hard to find foundation that matches my tone, but this one does without failure.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.