Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Bella A.
Bella A.
I love this foundation cause it great for day use. It's not heavy and if you have dry skin it's definitely for you.
brittany s.
brittany s.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this product. I have a very specific light skin tone and thought this product would be perfect. Unfortunately it went on nice, but once you sponge it in it turns darker...I wouldn't buy this again. Too pricey for a bit so good finish.
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Although it usually gets the job done, this product is FAR too liquidy. God forbid you spill it on your purse or jeans, because it STAINS. BADLY. The more you try to wipe it off, the darker it gets.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Allentown, PA
There's nothing smart about this foundation. The little beads in the makeup are supposed to help blend with your skin.. but they end up just bursting with extra orange pigment for an uneven complexion.

And the coverage you do get is nothing to write home about. Stay away from this foundation!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY
I love the technique of having these little beads match your skin tone. But some of the different shades do not really match ones skin. I tried the medium shade on family member once, and she was medium complexion, but when placed on her face, it was 2 shades darker than her actual color. The aroma of the foundation can be overwhleming, and it feels heavy on your face, it is not a light weight foundation.
Rheanna L.
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA
When I had applied this to my skin, I did not think it was bad. I mean, I had noticed it did not completely match my skin, but did not think it was that bad. Well I was definitely wrong and when I took a photo, my skin was definitely orange and ugly. I will never use it again.
richeena b.
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
I am a foundation JUNKIE, I have tried so many for so long I have oily skin and my skin tone isn't the easiest to match so when I saw this I figured. why not? It did not match my skin at all, I wore it for one day and returned it the next.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
I like this an cannot get enough of this , it feels like no makeup at all. It does my skin real good and i look very fresh looking and i swear it also makes my skin look younger.
Taura M.
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
I have tried every shade of this and it's always way too day. It has a very strange smell as well that isn't favorable for me.
Tamara p.
Tamara p.
I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.