BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jasmin L.
Good product, a white color that turns into your own skin. Coverage is like a tinted moisturizer. Only bad thing is, it gets oily..so be sure to blot throughout the day.
Lyz G.
Unfortunately this product is too dark, even in the lightest shade. The coverage is incredibly sheer and when I tried to blend it out it became orangey.
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL
I typically buy Almay products, but I found that this one just did not match my skin tone at all. It felt too cakey and after five minutes I was trying to get it off.
Beka H.
Boone, NC
This is a nice sheer coverage but overall I'm not real impressed with it, there's nothing that makes it stand out, it doesn't really cover as much as I would like but the texture of it is nice
Katie B.
Bloomington, CA
I would choose Almay products over just about any other products! I love the shade smart concept! Would recommend it to any and all skin types
Korina M.
San Leandro, CA
I disliked this product very much. First of all, it says it's a "smart shade foundation" yet it wasn't even close to perfecting my shade. I looked whiter than I normally do. Wasn't pleased.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Madelyn W.
This is great. it has the SPF and great for a day at the beach. its very light weight. its super great. and i absolutely love it in the summer.
Emmakate B.
roslyn, PA
Does change color to be close to skin tone, after a while in the tube the color turns almost black.. coverage is more of a tinted moisturizer.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
I tried this and it's so not "smart." I think it was so far off the mark and it just didn't blend well at all. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.