7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I saw the commercial when this foundation came out about 8 years ago. A foundation that matches your skin tone by some cosmetic magic? I'm in. However, unfortunately, magic is for Harry Potter. The foundation is one set color, of course, and therefore looks very orange unless it is already your perfect shade. Spend a couple more minutes shade matching your foundation and avoid oompa-loompa status, ladies!
Adrina R.
Adrina R.
el cajon, CA
I have been using this product everyday can't live without it. It has a flawless finish and it last all day prefect for all skin tones;-)
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Corning, CA
I liked this product but I wish it would last longer. When in the summer it seems to come off super fast.
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
If you want full coverage, this is not for you. This just basically blends into your skin like if it was a lotion that was tinted. I remember using this and thought it was awesome because i have a hard time finding my color, but I need a more full coverage.

If you don't have many imperfections, then this might be for you.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is a drugstore product so I can't really complain, but if you want to try a BB cream, save your money and get an Asian one. I'm using Missha Perfect Cover and love it! This product has little to no coverage and no staying power. Don't waste your money.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I borrowed this product from a friend once and it seemed to be great then! I do not use makeup frequently however.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Falls Church, VA
This blends in to your skin so easily because it barely has any tint to it. It has very little to no coverage and is very liquidy. It gave my face a very eerie yellow tint. Not worth the money.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Pfafftown, NC
This makeup did not match my skin. I'm very light and even the lightest shade turned out too dark for me, it didn't blend with my skin and left a residue that you could see.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
I love that this matches skin tones! It is beautiful and goes on smoothly! great product!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
I don't wear a lot of foundation because my skin breaks out easily. So when I do wear it I make sure it's a light weight foundation. This crap was so heavy on my skin. And it was cakey. I removed it from my face immediately.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.