7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amber M.
Amber M.
Memphis, TN
I haven't tried this but that is because i don't feel that i works. it seems to good to be true.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
I thought this was awful. I bought the lightest shade and it was STILL way too dark and yellowy. It doesn't match to the skin. It also broke me out and left my skin feeling sore. Absolutely awful, in my opinion.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this when it first came out as a coverup/foundation and it didn't do anything. The smart shade didn't work since my skin color is not fluid throughout so it came out five different shades that didn't match each other. Not suggested.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Farmington, MO
I actually don't know if I like this or not. When I put it on, I couldn't tell if I had covered my whole face or if I missed any spots. Which I guess could be a good thing? I have no idea. I still have it sitting in my makeup box, I might dig it out and play with it more. But I've used it quite a few times and I'm really undecided on it. I didn't feel it on my skin, so that was a plus, and it didn't cling to any dry spots or make me feel like an oil slick.
Kristena K.
Kristena K.
Brawley , CA
The foundation is ok, none of the shades really worked for me, I tried 4 different ones in my range with no success. Plus its only a SPF 15, their CC cream is a SPF 30 and has much better blending, color match, and finish. I'll go back to the CC cream!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Every time I get this type of makeup--- blush, bronzer, face makeup--- it turns me Jersey Shore caliber orange. BUYER BEWARE!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I saw the commercial when this foundation came out about 8 years ago. A foundation that matches your skin tone by some cosmetic magic? I'm in. However, unfortunately, magic is for Harry Potter. The foundation is one set color, of course, and therefore looks very orange unless it is already your perfect shade. Spend a couple more minutes shade matching your foundation and avoid oompa-loompa status, ladies!
Adrina R.
Adrina R.
El Cajon, CA
I have been using this product everyday can't live without it. It has a flawless finish and it last all day prefect for all skin tones;-)
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Corning, CA
I liked this product but I wish it would last longer. When in the summer it seems to come off super fast.
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
I don't use foundation a lot but if I do I use this and it's pretty cool how it works! I love it! Haven't found anything better for my skin tone and it feels moisturizing could you ask for more?
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.