Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Leila S.
Leila S.
Springfield, IL

Good color match and light on the skin

Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I am surprised about the reviews on here. I absolutely love this product! I usually have issues with finding a shade that matches my skin, but had no issue with finding it with smart shade. It is very light weight and provides great coverage. I love that when i do where it, i don't feel like I have layers of makeup on.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Wilmington, NC

I was really impressed on how well the Almay smart shade matches your skin color. I also think that it has really good coverage as well.
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL

This product gives no coverage. Left my skin feeling oil.
Dusti R.
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO

It matched my color really well and applied really smooth all over my face. After it "dried" I guess you could say, I felt like I was wearing a mask on my face. Felt stiff, and I thought it would be a "filler" around my eye wrinkles, but it actually almost looked like it enhanced them! Really expensive for such a small amount. I definitely will be looking for another kind.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley , Wv

Minimal coverage. Didn't match to my skin tone.
katie e.
katie e.
Minneapolis, MN

This foundation made my face feel more oily and i already have an oily face
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Merced, CA

The fist time I tired it it was great but I don't think it should be called make up. Into opinion it's more of a BB cream if you want a light makeup that will cover up little blimps he's this is for you.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Alliance, OH

Honestly, I'm more of a coverage person and this just doesn't do it for me. Not to mention if you don't rub it on EXACTLY right and perfectly even it leaves your skin blotchy and orange looking. I do not like this product at all.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Smart shade nothing. This stuff was horrendous. I was very upset I wasted my money on it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.