Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Megan T.
Megan T.

This matches fairly well to my skin color. but it doesn't stay on too well. but in this products defense i work in the OR and have to wear a mast over my nose and mouth all day so it would take something pretty powerful to stay on. but for normal wear its pretty good!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Louisville, Ga

I tried this product and it not only didn't find the right shade but it left my face oily and caused blemishes.
Mikki R.
Mikki R.
Mesa, AZ

This is my go-to for traveling when I don't want to pack my Bare Escentuals products, or when I don't want as much coverage that BE gives me--just a little hint of color is what I need some days. It blends very well, works nicely as a light moisturizer and is virtually weightless on my face.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL

It is okay i guess. it was never a prefect match for me or anything. but it did go on smoothly
Carlie N.
Carlie N.

This product is very nice if you are in a hurry and don't have time to do a full face of makeup. I got it in shade medium. It's a tad to dark for me. Maybe when the seasons change and I get a bit tanner it will work better for me. Over all it is a nice alternative to foundation. (I also got it on sale a big lots for around I think $4)
Marti B.
Marti B.
Florence, KY

I had hoped to find a great match to my skin tone but instead I got poor coverage. I was disappointed with it.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Norfolk, CT

As someone who never can figure out what shade of foundation/makeup I am, this product is perfect because it adjusts to your skin tone! It's light and smooth and not greasy at all, good for someone who wants all-over coverage and a more even skin tone. At first, the makeup can come out looking too dark but once you blend it in it will adjust to your skin tone and look amazing!
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Erie, PA

I've bought this product before and didn't like.it. aside from it.being.breathable on my skin, the coverage is minimal at best. I look for a foundation that.covers blemishes, but.if thats not an issue for.you, I would recommend this product
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I bought this stuff in the concealer and I'm super glad i didn't end up buying the actual foundation, the concealer does a pretty good job overall but i cant imagine what the foundation would have been like! I'd say 7/10 for the concealer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.