BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
I have fair skin and this made me look kind of jaundiced. The coverage was not that great and the yellowish shade made me relegate this to the bottom of my makeup drawer never to be used again.
abigail s.
Torrance, CA
I noticed this product isn't as effective as I thought it would be but it's still pretty good! I still use it in the morning so I guess it's pretty good!
Amber K.
Amarillo, TX
I have tried this once but either it doesn't like me or my skin hates it lol it just doesn't last that long at all on my face and then i look like i never applied anything
Jasmin L.
Good product, a white color that turns into your own skin. Coverage is like a tinted moisturizer. Only bad thing is, it gets oily..so be sure to blot throughout the day.
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
I felt like after I used for the first time I had streaks and wasn't able to blend well. I will finish my bottle but probably wont re purchase.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
It covers well and lasts a while, however, if you have freckles it gets kind of confused on what color to match to which can leave you with a slightly darker than intended tint.
Stephanie M.
My go to when I run out of what I normally use and not able to go to the stores (not drugstore) not harmful to my sensitive skin and good color
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I have tried this foundation from my friends couple of times and every time I have used it it leaved my skin very oily and also doesn't have any coverage. Also this item is on my pricey list.
Nicole S.
Moscow, PA
The product seems great. But not so much! I have sensitive skin, and this made me break out big time. The rash took forever to finally go away.
trisha f.
Cape coral, Fl
I tried this as a back up bring along make up and blended well for the most part but wore off very easy and didn't like the left over feeling on my face.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.