Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I don't have a lot of money to spend on makeup, being a one income family with 3 kids, so I really look forward to the times I can pick up a few pieces of makeup, this was one of the most disappointing items I have wasted my money on. It didn't do anything, and where my skin is dry it caked on it and made it even more noticeable.
Vava p.
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
It doesn't work too well for oily skin
Charlie G.
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
This product actuallt matches your skin ton very well. I like to use it. makes your skin look natural.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Marietta, GA
I have tried this foundation in a few different shades and each experience has been equally bad. I do not feel like it is "smart shade" at all. On my skin, it was not blendable and never matched my skin tone. I will not buy this product again.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Of all of the foundations I've used, this one has been my favorite. It blended in with my skin very well and did not make my skin feel oily. Highly recommend!
Laurene S.
Laurene S.
I Thought this product would make my skin even tone and looking refreshed, but all it did was make my skin dry and flaky. I was very disappointed in this product.
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Wentzville, MO
I like that it is easy to find your match. I don't usually wear foundation but when I do it's hard to find my perfect match. This product makes it easy. I like that it doesn't feel heavy. It does make my face break out though. Most foundations do which is why I do t wear them but this one in particular breaks my face out pretty bad.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I really like this foundation but it is expensive. I usually buy some when its on sale and then use it for special occasions. The light shade is still a little dark for me but not so much that it looks unnatural, especially in the summer months. It has good staying power and doesn't get greasy or shiny.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Morrilton, AR
I purchased Almay smart shade a couple of months ago. I didn't really like how it didn't match my shade like I thought it would.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY
I actually don't like this product every color that I've purchased will not match my skin at all. I also don't like the texture of it. The price for it though is not bad.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.