Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV

I really like this foundation but it is expensive. I usually buy some when its on sale and then use it for special occasions. The light shade is still a little dark for me but not so much that it looks unnatural, especially in the summer months. It has good staying power and doesn't get greasy or shiny.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Morrilton, AR

I purchased Almay smart shade a couple of months ago. I didn't really like how it didn't match my shade like I thought it would.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
South Shore, KY

I actually don't like this product every color that I've purchased will not match my skin at all. I also don't like the texture of it. The price for it though is not bad.
Bella A.
Bella A.

I love this foundation cause it great for day use. It's not heavy and if you have dry skin it's definitely for you.
brittany s.
brittany s.
Kansas City, MO

I tried this product. I have a very specific light skin tone and thought this product would be perfect. Unfortunately it went on nice, but once you sponge it in it turns darker...I wouldn't buy this again. Too pricey for a bit so good finish.
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.

Although it usually gets the job done, this product is FAR too liquidy. God forbid you spill it on your purse or jeans, because it STAINS. BADLY. The more you try to wipe it off, the darker it gets.
Marc W.
Marc W.
Buffalo, NY

The product itself is good, it's not drying, or flakey like some liquid foundations tend to be, it feels super nice, but it doesn't always match your skin tone, my mom uses it in medium, and it works good for her, I have medium-light skin, and light is too light, and medium is to dark..so it doesn't really blend.
zoe p.
zoe p.
Nampa, ID

I'm a big fan of Almay products. With that being said I feel this one falls a little short. I would not consider it "foundation" but more as a tinted moisturizer as it gives very little coverage. I will use the rest of my bottle but probably won't repurchase.
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA

I felt like this product was kind of cake-y and I had to shake the bottle a lot to get the beads to not all come out at once, a little disappointing because the commercial seemed so promising
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

This matches my skin tone perfectly and stays on super long. What more could I ask for? It is a little pricey for a drugstore foundation, but I love it!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.