BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I personally don't like this product..but my mom LOVES it... this product is her "holy grail" all though I do have t say it does look flawless on her skin !! :)
Melanie B.
Lucedale, MS
I think this is some good stuff. You get what you pay for and it's okay for the price. I tend to have a harder time applying it than the more expensive brands.
natasha f.
I really enjoyed this product. It matched perfectly to my skin and didn't leave it looking or feeling cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Wayyyy too watery. not enough coverage. doesn't build nice. feels cheap and icky when you put it on your face. doesn't dry to a powdery finish. not my favorite.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH
Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
Isabella S.
Clearwater, FL
I like this I did I use it worked pretty well . But the one bad thing it comes on really thick and when I used this my face broke out a lot while using this
Sarah M.
Plainfield, IL
I recently got tanner and needed a new foundation. I tried this out because I was in between foundation colors. It made my skin smooth and matched pretty well.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
gennifer k.
Arnold , PA
It is very light weight and goes on very smoothly. The reason I did not like this product is because I have some flaws in my skin and it not cover them at all
Lane B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've used this foundation for a while and I love it. Great coverage and smooth application. It's definitely something a girl needs for a night out with friends
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.