Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX

It does match your tone, but unfortunately, it made me break out. After one hour of wear, my face began to feel really greasy.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Allendale, MI

My go to foundaton product. Matches well with my skin tone and is affordable. Love this soo much!
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA

I actually don't use this for my face but for imperfections like stretch marks on my legs and such when wearing shorts...i know it sounds weird but it has spf and looks natural and blends really good to cover any imperfections.
katie c.
katie c.

I prefer another brand when dealing with face makeup but if you are on a budget then this is a good second option
Amy F.
Amy F.
Salisbury, MD

I use what product I have left just as a moisturizer. I saw no difference when I applied it to my skin and never felt like it was helping.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT

I don't have a lot of money to spend on makeup, being a one income family with 3 kids, so I really look forward to the times I can pick up a few pieces of makeup, this was one of the most disappointing items I have wasted my money on. It didn't do anything, and where my skin is dry it caked on it and made it even more noticeable.
Vava p.
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL

It doesn't work too well for oily skin
Charlie G.
Charlie G.
Longview, WA

This product actuallt matches your skin ton very well. I like to use it. makes your skin look natural.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Marietta, GA

I have tried this foundation in a few different shades and each experience has been equally bad. I do not feel like it is "smart shade" at all. On my skin, it was not blendable and never matched my skin tone. I will not buy this product again.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL

Of all of the foundations I've used, this one has been my favorite. It blended in with my skin very well and did not make my skin feel oily. Highly recommend!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.