BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Leah M.
Benton, AR
I really feel like this doesn't match true to shade. I also have super dry skin, so this wasn't a good product for me. Even with moisturizing.
Cindy K.
I tried two different shades and neither matched my skin color and you could definitely tell i was wearing make up no matter how much i blended
Rachel H.
Falls Church, VA
This blends in to your skin so easily because it barely has any tint to it. It has very little to no coverage and is very liquidy. It gave my face a very eerie yellow tint. Not worth the money.
abigail s.
Torrance, CA
I noticed this product isn't as effective as I thought it would be but it's still pretty good! I still use it in the morning so I guess it's pretty good!
Debbie B.
Newark, DE
This foundation is very good at matching to your skin tone. I was really surprised how well it blended in. I did have to reapply throughout the day though it doesn't hold up well for long hours
Stefanie P.
Middle River, MD
This product is not as advertised. I feel as though my face has an orange appaerance and I feel not as pretty. I feel as though drug store cc cream is a lot better than this name brand product.
Amber S.
Apex, NC
Very sheer coverage, watery, greasy, oily, separates, oxidizes very quickly. Even if I put primer on first it will rub off my face in just one hour! One of the worst drugstore foundations ever.
Tiffany K.
I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
Mary Y.
Lynchburg, VA
I feel this product looks like my face is made up. It sits on the surface looking chalky. It is better when I have mixed it with moisturizer.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY
I have fair skin and this made me look kind of jaundiced. The coverage was not that great and the yellowish shade made me relegate this to the bottom of my makeup drawer never to be used again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.