Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I got this makeup on clearance and I bought it because I had a coupon as well. It seems that it is a very light coverage foundation. It had even less coverage than my BB cream. I guess this is for someone that has perfect skin with no imperfections. IDK
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Waterbury, CT
Color didn't match, made me look like an Oompa Loompa! Hated the feel of it, waste of money.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Every time I get this type of makeup--- blush, bronzer, face makeup--- it turns me Jersey Shore caliber orange. BUYER BEWARE!
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Stamford, CT
I have acne prone skin, and very light skin. This was always my go to foundation a year ago because as long as my acne isn't flaring up this works perfectly for me. The coverage is not heavy and that is great for the summer or when you're not trying to hide bumps on your face. It's almost comparable to a heavier BB cream, at least in my experience. When my skin clears up again I'm definitely going to go out and buy this again but I think my acne is a bit too far gone for it right now.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
It does match your tone, but unfortunately, it made me break out. After one hour of wear, my face began to feel really greasy.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Allendale, MI
My go to foundaton product. Matches well with my skin tone and is affordable. Love this soo much!
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I actually don't use this for my face but for imperfections like stretch marks on my legs and such when wearing shorts...i know it sounds weird but it has spf and looks natural and blends really good to cover any imperfections.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Fort Smith, AR
Feels good on the skin however there aren't many colors to choose from. There want a color that matched my very fair complexion. It looked too yellow on me.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Salisbury, MD
I use what product I have left just as a moisturizer. I saw no difference when I applied it to my skin and never felt like it was helping.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I don't have a lot of money to spend on makeup, being a one income family with 3 kids, so I really look forward to the times I can pick up a few pieces of makeup, this was one of the most disappointing items I have wasted my money on. It didn't do anything, and where my skin is dry it caked on it and made it even more noticeable.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.