Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nieves c.
Nieves c.
San Fernando

I like it, for an everyday light coverage make up. It is great for moisturizing but no much coverage provided
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Little Rock, AR

I have used this in the past and from what I remember I liked it. It was clean feeling and provided good (although not full) coverage. I was able to find a color that matched my skin well. I love almay because they are hypo allergenic and never leave my skin feeling dirty or cakey.
Leora H.
Leora H.
Far Rockaway, NY

I was excited to try out this product. Unfortunately, this did not provide good coverage at all. All my blemishes and imperfections were still in full view & I was left with a grey tint. Most importantly, this product completely dried out my skin. My face felt thirsty.
Leslyn H.
Leslyn H.
Columbus, OH

I really didn't like this product! The only reason I'm not giving it a F is because it is a good concept.

I tried this product a few years ago and hated it! I so badly wanted it to work, but it just didn't. Fist to start, this product does not change to match your skin tone at all... it's the same color for everyone after its blended. But because I was determined, I tried all the shades (except dark), and NONE of them matched my skin tone. Not just would it not match my coloring, but there really was no coverage AT ALL! You could see a color to my skin, but it didn't give ANY coverage whatsoever...

It also was really oily from what I remember. I remember a few times after applying it, having to pat my face with a tissue because I looked like I had just rubbed olive oil all over my face!

Just not a good experience with this product AT ALL!
Liz W.
Liz W.
San Antonio, TX

I used this for about three months and liked that it blended well with my skin tone. I felt as if it was too "cakey" though and would dry more around the fine lines on my face, making me feel older.
lisa o.
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI

Used it for a little while last summer. I couldn't find a shade to match my skin. It seemed to collect and pool if I got the least bit warm in the sun. I wouldn't ever used it again.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Bragg, NC

While seeing the commercials for this product, I wanted to find a makeup that would blend in with my natural skin color and hide blemishes like it says it does. This product doesn't work and it made me look orange. I advise that you spend those few extra dollars on make up that actually works.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN

We use this product ad it is light and doesn't feel all heavy on the face. Coverage is great .
I would recommend this to ayone
Lily A.
Lily A.
LA

Usually I am a fan of liquidy foundation however, this fountation take a long time to finally set on your face. The process in placing this on your face is such a hassle.
Kaity W.
Kaity W.

Basically if you aren't one of three shades this isn't for you, and the little balls in it break and end up looking like dirt. Not worth the money IMO
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.