BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle C.
Philadelphia, PA
Blech, This not only did not cover my blemishes, it actually made me break out. It didn't offer much coverage and I felt it was rather oily.
I don't recommend.
Melanie B.
Lucedale, MS
I think this is some good stuff. You get what you pay for and it's okay for the price. I tend to have a harder time applying it than the more expensive brands.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
I loved almay when i was a teen growing up but i reallyy don't like the liquid foundayion I'm more for the power foundations now a days .. these clogs your pores!!
maddie w.
North Richland Hills, TX
I personally don't like this product..but my mom LOVES it... this product is her "holy grail" all though I do have t say it does look flawless on her skin !! :)
Holly P.
Moosup, CT
I really like this product, it has good coverage.
But I found I had to buy a shade darker than I normally would.
And I use the pressed powder over it to finish.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH
Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
natasha f.
I really enjoyed this product. It matched perfectly to my skin and didn't leave it looking or feeling cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
gennifer k.
Arnold, PA
It is very light weight and goes on very smoothly. The reason I did not like this product is because I have some flaws in my skin and it not cover them at all
Katie G.
Spring Valley, NY
Bought this product a while ago and returned after couple days. It didn't work for me at all !!! The shade didn't match my skin whatsoever! Very disappointed.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.