7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Belle Z.
Belle Z.
San Francisco , CA
This is honestly just a no go for me, the "smart shade" technology is bogus, so there are only actually three foundation shades, and it's not good for combo-oily skin. It's rather thick if you ask me, and it kind of clogs your pores. However, it does blend well.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
I hate this product!!!! It gets clumpy and feels clumpy on our skin....I had to wipe it off as soon as I applied!!
Jerica A.
Jerica A.
Spokane, WA
It was difficult to get the color to blend right and made my skin look extremely oily and caked with makeup. I used it a handful of times and eventually it sat on the floor of the backseat of my car.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Amherst, OH
I like the fact that this brand is on sale at the drugstores but sometimes the price is just too expensive for me. Unless it is on sale I will not buy it until it goes on sale.

Sorry but I cant afford expensive make up
Justine R.
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA
I used to wear this all the time until I decided to try out a BB cream. This is not a good foundation for heavy coverage in my opinion. It was more like a light foundation, covering up redness and evening skin tones. It did blend really, really well. After a few months though, it started to get orange. So if you don't use a lot, be prepared for it to get orange after awhile.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Absolutely LOVE this!!!! This seems to have bad reviews, but I disagree!! I have a hard time with my blending skills, and this stuff works magic! It goes on smooth, makes your face look so flawless! (I do not have any acne, so I don't really have to worry about the "Bumpy" look) I use a brush and a sponge to apply, so far it has worked wonderfully, I have received so many compliments while wearing it!
Raechel S.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
Awful! Will not match your skin, not matter what. Don't believe any "SMART SHADES" Very difficult to work with.
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Good product, a white color that turns into your own skin. Coverage is like a tinted moisturizer. Only bad thing is, it gets oily..so be sure to blot throughout the day.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
It didn't feel nice on my skin. It didn't even set well at all! I'm almost 100% sure that it made me breakout! Not a fan, sorry.
Connell H.
Connell H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product claims to be something great, and with claims like that its hard not to want to try it out. First, the coverage of this product is very low, I have acne prone skin, and this did nothing in ways of coverage. Second the product itself is kind of greasy feeling, and streaky on the skin. Also, I'm very pale, and this product did not match my skin despite its claims, and left me orange. 3/10 would not purchase again.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.