BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
I don't like this 'smart shade fountation' its runny and looks horribly white on, if you're going to spend $10/$12 on this, just go for an actual foundation :)
Kassandra F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of all of the foundations I've used, this one has been my favorite. It blended in with my skin very well and did not make my skin feel oily. Highly recommend!
Eden T.
Buchanan, GA
This is my go to foundation. It covers great and matches great with my skin tone. Prices are good depending on where u go also. This product also last forever.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
This product didn't cover as well as I would have liked. It felt wet on my skin for a while after use. It did blend into my skin color well, so I give it a C!
Sarah F.
Canton, OH
This foundation claims to adjust to your ideal shade...nope. Not at all. I looked too dark and orange. This is probably the worst foundation I've ever used.
Elissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Geez I'm super light skinned and nothing comes close to my complexion with this product!

In 2012 it seems like they would create a broader range for people!
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally am not a fan! i tried it once because i am very fair skinned and there was no way it matched my color. i looked like 2 shades darker with it on.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
If you need a light natural cover this is for you. I primarily use cover up under my eyes. I found that this product did not do the job well. Not a huge fan.
Sarah M.
Plainfield, IL
I recently got tanner and needed a new foundation. I tried this out because I was in between foundation colors. It made my skin smooth and matched pretty well.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
This seems like it wont last me very long so for those who have this how long does it last you? and how often do you use it??
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
Is this foundation really great
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
How well does this product blend and does it help with blotchy/red skin?
Meaghan R.
What is the coverage like on this?
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
Has anyone else had the product seem to change skin tone color halfway through it use. I am fair skined and this product matched a bit then for some reason halfway through its use it started going from fair complextion to extremly dark. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what did you do to fix it?