BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC
Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
Courtney C.
Villa Park, IL
I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face an awful orange color. I think the concept is really neat and it could possibly work better with darker skin tones.
Tamara p.
I really didn't like this foundation at all it was too pale on me ,no coverage , and wasn't good for oily skin . I would adise anyone to stay away from this product
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
I recently purchased this item and I think it really works. It does come off as really white. But you have to blend it in as much as possible so it can look great
Ashley W.
Cantonment, FL
I love that it contains an SPF, and it feels great when you apply. But after a few minutes of application, it turns real streaky, no matter how well I blend it in.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS
I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
I buy A LOT of BB creams and foundations, a minor obsession with me. Almay is not bad but found the color separation is difficult. it seems to be a bit oily
Michelle T.
Louisville, KY
This really isn't a foundation more of a tinted moisturizer, it doesn't cover anything. I only would consider using it in the winter when I'm looking a little pale.
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
Great product. I've been using it for years and love the way this blends perfectly with my skin. I have had numerous people ask me if I even wear a foundation because they cannot tell. It looks natural.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Wayyyy too watery. not enough coverage. doesn't build nice. feels cheap and icky when you put it on your face. doesn't dry to a powdery finish. not my favorite.
Vicky W.
Flushing, NY
It a good product if you are looking for a sheer coverage.
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
Is this a good product?? Never tried it before.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do they have a shade named, "Fifty Shades Of Grey" ? Ha
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
Is this a good product to invest in?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know if this actually acts as a corrector as well?